Rahu/Ketu transit---Should I read the transit chart to indicate next 18 months?

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
SparklingLadybug
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Rahu/Ketu transit---Should I read the transit chart to indicate next 18 months?

Post by SparklingLadybug » 24 Aug 2017

Hello,
I have a question about major transits.

I hope I explain my thoughts well, but Ketu transits to capricorn & rahu transits to cancer...this happens on September 9th. Should I save that transit chart and align it with my birth chart to predict how it will affect me in the next 18 months? Such as venus will be in same sign as Rahu during that change of sign for Rahu.

Should I consider rahu & venus interaction during that transit to indicate what my next 18 months theme/specific prediction will be like? Kinda like how in western astrology a solar return will mark how the year will be for a person or lunar return will mark how the month will be?

or should I only focus on what house the rahu/ketu is transiting into for my natal chart?

Avani

Re: Rahu/Ketu transit---Should I read the transit chart to indicate next 18 months?

Post by Avani » 29 Aug 2017

In my opinion lagna kundli has to be seen with dasha and moon kundli with with transit. But both will affect the native simultaneously