Hectic 11-th House activity on cards - make or break!!! need your guidence

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Destinyschild
Hectic 11-th House activity on cards - make or break!!! need your guidence

Post by Destinyschild » 18 Jul 2017

Hi

I am a dhanu lagna person where my venus (R) is at 16-Dg in Libra (11-th house) and jupiter at 15-Dg in cancer (8-th house). I am running jupiter dasha - Venus bhukthi since 24-th May - 2017.

Now adding some more spice to this , come this September 12-th jupiter is going to transit in Libra (6-th house transit as my moon is in 15 Dg taurus placed at 6-th house in my birth chart.)

Life is already a roller coaster ride for me :D :D :D :D .......

need some helping mind to guide me on what next. Do's and Don''s during this time......

Birth Details

16-Nov-1978 9:52 Am chennai - India.

Best Regards

Destinyschild

Re: Hectic 11-th House activity on cards - make or break!!! need your guidence

Post by Destinyschild » 20 Aug 2017

Any opinion on this would help myself to plan few new things... kindly help

aftra07

Post by aftra07 » 20 Aug 2017

I am an astrology enthusiast and not a practitioner. I read, ponder and try to gain more understanding for myself. So take this with a grain of salt.

Your roller coaster ride followed by smiley face makes me want to believe it is a good ride - for Jupiter is exalted in cancer; Venus is in own house, mooltrikona and 11th house (labha).

Also Ishta Phala / Kashta Phala for Jupiter and Venus are follows. You may want to do some reading to understand this more.

Planet - Ishta Phala / Kashta Phala / Shadbala
Jupiter - 45.96 / 9.26 / 9.39
Venus - 19.68 / 15.80 / 8.24

Following BPHS, Jupiter dasha - venus bhukti is promising.

See BPHS Ch. 47, ¶ 45-48.
If Guru is in his exaltation, his own Rasi, his Multrikon, in Karm, Putr, or Dharm Bhava, in his own Navahs, or in his exalted Navahs, there will be during his Dasha: acquisition of kingdom, great felicity, recognition by Government, acquisition of conveyances and clothes, devotion to deities and Brahmins, happiness in respect of his wife and children and success in the performance of religious sacrifices (oblations).

See BPHS Ch. 56,¶ 39-43.
Effects, like acquisition of conveyances, like palanquin, elephants etc., gain of wealth by the beneficence of the king, enjoyment, gain of blue and red articles, extraordinary income from journeys to the East, well-being in the family, happiness from parents, devotion to deities, construction of reservoirs, charities etc., will be derived in the Antar Dasha of Sukr, if Sukr is in a Kendr, Trikon, or in Labh, or, if Sukr is in his own Rasi and receives a Drishti from a benefic, or from benefics.

BPHS Link: https://archive.org/stream/ParasharaHor ... k_djvu.txt

With regard to what the transit of Jupiter into Libra will deliver, you would have to rely on other experts.

Destinyschild

Post by Destinyschild » 21 Aug 2017

Thank you so much for the help.

aftra07

Post by aftra07 » 22 Aug 2017

You are welcome.

Also one other thing I noticed, which you may very well be aware is that there are 5 planets in moolatrikona / exaltation in your horoscope, which gives the following yoga. I love it.

This is not related to your specific question, but just an observation.

Yoga: Rajayoga
Yoga givers: Mo(Exaltation. Moolatrikona), Ju(Exaltation), Ve(Moolatrikna), Ra(Moolatrikna), Ke(Moolatrikna)
Results ascribed to yoga: Becomes a king even if from a lowly family
Causation of yoga: Four or more planets in moolatrikona or exaltation signs

SWARNIM
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SWARNIM » 22 Aug 2017

You are wrongly correlating the life events with the transit in 11th house, the only house that gives gains (and also vices) irrespective of the nature and disposition of the planets.

Try to check the transits firstly with reference to the Sun, and secondly with reference to the Moon in your case.

Saturn's transit in almost opposition to the Moon is the major transit you are facing. It is like getting out of comfort zone on a daily basis till the transit is effective.

Destinyschild

Post by Destinyschild » 23 Aug 2017

Thank you swarnim. So checking transit from sun means Jupiter coming to first house Saturn currently in 2nd house and rahu in 10 house and ketu in 4th house. Like wise from moon jupiter in 6th house Saturn in 7th house rahu in 3rd and ketu in 9th. Now how to interpret this ? Ex: transit from sun might be favourable but not so from moon... in that case which one will take precedence???