Upcoming transit of Rahu over natal Sun. What to expect?

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
aspa73paa
Contributor
Contributor
Upcoming transit of Rahu over natal Sun. What to expect?

Post by aspa73paa » 24 May 2017

Hi,

Within the next couple of weeks, transit Rahu will cross natal Sun in my chart. I am tula lagna with natal Sun in Leo (11th house)
I read in one book that when Rahu transits over Sun-Mercury-Venus arc, it is seen as a lucky period for a person. Rahu transited over my natal Venus in 2015 and I did not notice anything so I am wondering what surprise Rahu brings when crossing natal Sun.

Has anyone noticed positive events due to Rahu transit over natal Sun

Thanks,
Aspa

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Upcoming transit of Rahu over natal Sun. What to expect?

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 24 May 2017

Hello sir-jee, what is the panchang you are using? According to drik, Rahu is in Leo for past year and half. As of January 2016 it went into leo.

so I fell you are mistaken about upcoming transit. Maybe some other planet? Rahu moves out of Leo sign at end of July , which approx. 18 months from jan last year.

Hope it helps.

aspa73paa
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Upcoming transit of Rahu over natal Sun. What to expect?

Post by aspa73paa » 24 May 2017

Hi Suresh_Chauhan,

Seems you did not read my post properly.
In my D-1 (natal) chart, I have got sun in Leo over which Rahu will pass end of this month or early June (depending on whether one uses true or mean Rahu positions). This is part of Rahu transit in Leo which started in Jan 2016 as you have correctly stated