Jupiter Retrograde periods

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
sirirs71
Contributor
Contributor
Jupiter Retrograde periods

Post by sirirs71 » 24 May 2017

I see this a pattern curious, and I have seen this pattern in my life.

Whenever I join a job when Jupiter is in retrograde, I loose my job or instability with tough times during Jupiter retrograde. This happened for previous jobs and it happened now. I am finishing current project on may 31st.

Right now my job is finishing while Jupiter is retrograde.
mar 20, 71. warangal, evening 4.40pm
Can you shed some light on this.

astrostar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Jupiter Retrograde periods

Post by astrostar » 02 Jan 2018

10th house longitude is Taurus 12 degrees. Jupiter's longitude is 13 degrees in Scorpio. Jupiter very very strongly aspecting the 10th house. So, Jupiter is highly influencing the 10th house results.

Jupiter is in 13 degrees Scorpio. 13 means Anuradha star. Its star lord is Saturn, the lord of 6th and 7th, and is situated in 9th house. So Jupiter is a significator of 6th (service) and 10th (livelihood) houses. This is the cause of this type of pattern.

When Jupiter retrogrades, he starts giving 5th (-ve for service), 9th (-ve for livelihood) house results.

joyd

Re: Jupiter Retrograde periods

Post by joyd » 02 Jan 2018

astro lover-retro planets just cause delays and not denying the heir aspect results.For your info retro planets aspects are more powerful than direct planets and they have a purpose in doing so too.Their aspects never give any kind of negative results.

joyd.