Hevilambi year 2017-18 predictions

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
mprs
Hevilambi year 2017-18 predictions

Post by mprs » 01 Apr 2017

How will be this year of hevilambi 2017-18 as per Vedic calendar...

mprs

Re: Hevilambi year 2017-18 predictions

Post by mprs » 05 Apr 2017

Hindu new year Sri Hevilambi Nama Samvatsara Ugadi Predictions (2017-18) world wide in Vedic Astrology and Ugadi Panchangam at 08:28 hrs IST, 28 March 2017.
It has Mesha (Aries) Lagna with Jupiter (Retrograde) in Virgo, Saturn in Sagittarius, Rahu in Leo, Mars with Mercury in Aries, Venus (Retrograde) with Sun and Moon in Pisces, and Ketu in Aquarius.

This year Mars (Kuja) is King, Jupiter (Brihaspati) is the Minister while Mercury (Budha) is the commander-in-chief of army among Nava Nayakas for Ugadi 2017-18.
Governments will try to function in an appealing way.
Venus, Mercury, Jupiter get 4 out of 9 portfolios this year, while natural malefics Sun and Mars get remaining 5.
India will cut most of the diplomatic talks and relations with neighbouring countries Pakistan and China.
There is a huge possibility of a full fledged war with Pakistan.
Middle-East and West Asian countries will continue to face ISIS attacks and war.
European countries will face severe problems with immigrants.
China, USA, Italy, North Korea, Germany, Sweden, France, UK, Philippines, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Zimbabwe, Brazil, Argentina will face tough days in 2017-18.
USA president Donald Trump’s decisions will prove to be fatal to his country.
Racism and public shootouts will increase in multiple cities of USA.

Himalayan Mountains and surrounding countries or states will face earth quake this year.
Frequent flight crashes, along with sinking ships, train and road accidents will increase. Hindu temples and priests outside India will be attacked by racists.
Summer will be extended and soaring temperatures will kill many.
Rainfalls will be useless for agriculture. Natural Calamities will hit east coast of USA, South America, Mexico, Asia-Pacific Islands.

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 06 Apr 2017

Hello!! can you please provide some data to suppport all the claims you make?? Have you consulted with many astrologers before your colculations?

I think you're saying that will be a very bad or tough year for all countries. Including Indian, its neighbours and other western countries too. Is that because of Shani sitting in Sagi? Goes in and out too for Scorpio, due to its motion this year. If you can describe in detail, why you thin so much global calamity, it will help.

I will remind you for your kind info that last year also, when saturn/Mars combo was there (conjunction) in Scorpio sign, they predicted lots of bad things!! Wellllllllllll, nothing of the sort happened... so be judicious in what you say and don't try to scare people for no reason.

Usually most astros do not come out with such bold predictions... they like to sit on fence :mrgreen: :| and watch the show from distance :idea:

manov

Post by manov » 06 Apr 2017

I am just a newbie but after reading mprs post I am feeling the negatively. Could be only me but we shall not forget changes being happening in our country after Modi took over. Everyday people are keen to hear news to know new steps taken by govt.... So i am hoping positive things too will happen this year.

Bless all

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 04 Jun 2017

MPRS, the three month report card is in - 3 months since that calendar report, 28 march 2017, about same since you wrote your post.

OK, so lets see... most of the things have not come true? 25% of year is over but no major negative stuffs. Some incidents are there in Europe, and UK, France, Belgium etc negatively suffering because of alll these repeat happenings. But that is common even before this year. Nothing to do with hevilamabi year.

India has not cut diplomatic ties with neighbours. Thinks seem OK in mid-east and Africa. No earthquakes, crashes, sinking ships, train accidents, either. Summer will come and go I think with no changes. Just the usual monsoon rains and some flooding in north India it always happens each year.

Maybe the poster should revise his forecasts after taking into account 3-month report card.

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 20 Sep 2017

So. Looks like some of the Hevalambi year predictions are coming to fruition with all the recent events in Mexico, multiple quakes, hurricanes hitting USA, and what not.

ANything else you got for us? How about situation in Far East - is it going to resolve? Lot of the predictions sound extreme however. no doubt most of them will NOT come true in a given year.