Yogi Adityanath

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Yogi Adityanath

Post by shilpa » 19 Mar 2017

Dear All,
Greetings and here are some thoughts on Yogi Adityanath's chart

Born 5th June 1972, Panchur-Pauri Garhwal ( UP)
11:50 am ( source an astrologer in Lucknow)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yogi_Adityanath

--His chart must be extraordinary as became evident from him becoming MP at a young age and elected 5 times to Lok Sabha ....and now forcing his way to be the CM of UP.

Now that we have access to his data....here are my thoughts on the chart(s) where the D charts Panchamsa and Dasamsa give an idea about his meteoric rise and thing to come

--Leo Lagna and Mars yogakarak ( YK)..with lagna Lord seated in the 10th house of power / authority and executive rise...in his digbala house and conjunct with 10th house karak and karm karak shani.
Su-Sa conjunction although uneasy has been seen to give responsibility from and early age and here it's responsibility in executive matters ( 10th house)

And shani has further gained strength by aspecting his own house...
( as an aside 7th lord in 10th does indicate though covert personal relations inspite of him being unmarried)

--Dharm Karm Raj adhipati Yoga ( DKAY) 9th and 10th lords conjunct in the 11th house

--the 5th house of fortune luck, and secondary source of power and rise has karak Jup in own house and forming a number of wealth and power yogas with planets in the 11th house including the YK Mars.

--Nodes Ra and Ket are on the 6-12 axis.....some say these are the best places for Ra and ket to be in

Further Ra sits in the Nk of surya....whihc we have see above is superstrong lagan lord placed in a Sinhasan Yoga in the 10th.

--And Ket sits in its Karak 12th house of dharm-karm-moksha and in the Nk of shani and aspected by strong Shani..blending spirituality and executive powers.

the strength of Ra in the 6th crushes the enemies eventually although he has plenty of them in work place as 6th lord is in the 10th.

--Dasamsa Lagna sits with an exalted Ma, the YK of Rasi chart and Rasi Lagna Surya is in own hosue in D10

--Jup, Mo, Ma atre exlated or in own house in Navamsa and further Ma and Jup are in vaisheshki amsa ( amsabala) of 5 in dasavarga charts....whihc is super strong.....

--Panchamsa ( although not in Parshari dasavarga bouquet) needs to be looked at when examining power, authority / rise along with Dasamsa and in D5 lagna house is superstrong (like dassama).....with Jup sitting in own house with the lagna and 5th house lord in YK of Rasi Mars....

--strong Mar's drishti on the 2nd house of among other things speech makes him provocative with words.....the seat of shani in 10th and footprints / influence of strong Ket will keep his actions balanced and blended with spirituality...

--Especially given that the fag end of his Shani AD ( Me's MD) and the entry of Shani into his 5th house going over natal swakshetra Jup ( on 26th Jjan 2017)...and the activation of his second house under dual transitory aspect of shani and Jup has delivred him this position of CM
and the strong and largely benefic Ket MD will start end of this month and will cover the next 7 years of his life and political career.

--The man will not be a mindless aggressor as his words in the past might give perception....neverthless he will remain aggressive, controvertial, attcaked by enemies.....and inspite of a roller coster ride in near futture.....he will continue to rise and be a force of national reckoning with the ability to go to the highest possible positions.

and one final note those with a sinhasan yoga are many a times seen take the next step riding and stepping on their manager / boss .

regards
Shilpa

PS* Those who believe in Bhava chalita...will see its also quite strong.... Ra moves to 5th and amplifies the power of an already strong Jup and Ve the 10th Lord goes to the 10th house

1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

ash2016
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Yogi Adityanath

Post by ash2016 » 22 Mar 2017

Shilpa,
With no offence mean to you; these predictions may suit Ajay Singh Bisht but not Adityanath Yogi.
Reason: sages (monks, nuns) are supposed to take rebirth; once they enter sansaya dharm (parivrajak dharm) and all their karmas (good or bad) are nullified.

Thus, as Mr Bisht, he could have been President or Prime minister but as a monk when he has left grihasta ashram; he could only be Raj guru or a regent for a specific time.

This rule is also considered paramount by all branches of astrology.
With warm regards,
Yours,
Ash

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 22 Mar 2017

Dear Ash,
One doesn't become a yogi by giving himself the title...but rather the actions..

competing in politics and taking executive position are the not the actions of a Yogi

regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

ash2016
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ash2016 » 23 Mar 2017

Shilpa,
Kindly allow me to share two simple facts.
He follows Goraksh panth - a sect started by legendary Gorakhnath ji. Its members follow Shabar mantras (shiva mantras) . Well, this is quite a liberal sect; but there are some very tough rules also.

He has joined active politics at the behest of his guru- late pontiff of mutt- as he felt Gau Raksha and Sanatan dharma- an integral part of sect's philosophy is being ignored or mocked at by regime of day .

In short, once his mission will be fulfilled; he will take a backseat again.

Regards,
Yours,
Ash

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 23 Mar 2017

Dear Shilpa,

For people with such immense fighting abilities, malefics in 3rd from arudha lagna holds a lot of importance. Rahu in his chart works wonders for the work he is trying to do :) .

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 23 Mar 2017

astroduffer wrote:
23 Mar 2017
Dear Shilpa,

For people with such immense fighting abilities, malefics in 3rd from arudha lagna holds a lot of importance. Rahu in his chart works wonders for the work he is trying to do :) .
Dear sonu,

yes rahu is superstrong for the chart.....
but please can you elaborate a bit on the underlined part

thanks

prakhs123
Contributor
Contributor

Post by prakhs123 » 23 Mar 2017

Hi Shilpa ji, can you give me reading. I have mailed you many times, but you don't reply. Could you gently reply with no if you do not wish to give me reading so that my soul can rest in peace.

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 23 Mar 2017

shilpa wrote:
23 Mar 2017
astroduffer wrote:
23 Mar 2017
Dear Shilpa,

Dear sonu,

thanks
hi shilpa,

People with malefics in 3 6 11 from AL take the enemies head on in a very open way. benefics in upachayas makes a person soft. Some people fight mental battles some are very open in their approach. Planets make them work like that. Rahu stands for courage and bravery amongst many other things. Standing up alone on its merit is Rahu's forte. No other support needed. Yogiji from the very first day of being CM , started taking rounds of govt institutions and employees. Firing and suspending on duty policemen, banning slaughterhouses, goons running away overnight from the fear of him, all these are strong 3rd house trademarks of a person.

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 24 Mar 2017

Dear Mahesh,
I will try to answer some of the points raised by you....

1) Yogi's chart is stronger than Modi in my view....and he could rise to be the PM...as I have indicated at the end of my original post.
He is 44 and Modi became PM at 64 and CM at about aged 52 and MLA aged about 47

So Yogi is ahead of Modi in executive rise......5 times MP already at aged 44 in itself .
How he will grow and when...time will tell.

2) The chart Of Modi that I believe to be correct ( Scorpio Lagna) has his Rasi LL Mars debilitated in Navamsa...such people Fall...

Modi will fall eventualy as I have stated else where in this forum atleast on one occasion.....
How and When...time will tell

3) another chart to keep an eye on is Kejriwal....very strong N.B Rajyogas of Ma and Sat debilitated and in mutual kendra..... and vaisheshki amsa for Sun =8......is also one who is likely to touch the highs of PM position at some point,.

when? How? and what will be the circumstances Time will tell

and on your general question
even if we see executive success.....how can we tell ahead of time that that person will rise so much that he will become a CM or PM ?

or even if we see wealth yoga.......will that native be a millionare or billonare?

-->My answer......through atstrology alone we cannot....you have to be a clairvoyance / Divya-drishti to be able to see such things....in todays time..

although the perception is that Vedic astrology allows you to see-all...that's just a perception...certainly the humans in this ... Kaliyuga are not deemed by the powers of the universe to see all the future...at best we are allowed to scratch the surface and see some sinppets...
que sera sera the future's not ours to see

We hear ancient seers and sages could accurately predict everything throuhg vedic astrology . In my view 3 factors should be considered...

1) That they were not Humans of Kaliyug but sages in Sata yugas and Treta yuga so the skills they had been granted by the god and what the powers of the Universe allowed them was certainly far more than the humans in Kaliyuga

2) that they were "Seers" and so they used beyond the astrology....their clairvoyance gifts/ divya drishti

3) and in that yuga the "knowledge Transfer" was directly from the gods & devas to the human sages

Regards

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 24 Mar 2017

shilpa wrote:
24 Mar 2017

Dear sonu,

thanks

hi shilpa,

People with malefics in 3 6 11 from AL take the enemies head on in a very open way. benefics in upachayas makes a person soft. Some people fight mental battles some are very open in their approach. Planets make them work like that. Rahu stands for courage and bravery amongst many other things. Standing up alone on its merit is Rahu's forte. No other support needed. Yogiji from the very first day of being CM , started taking rounds of govt institutions and employees. Firing and suspending on duty policemen, banning slaughterhouses, goons running away overnight from the fear of him, all these are strong 3rd house trademarks of a person.
yes thanks for explaining...he is and will continue to take things head-on...Rah in the 6th which is also as you explain now 3rd from AL...gives him enemies ( as well as 6th lord in the 10th) and the ability to fight and overcome the enemies

Leo Lagna, Mars YK any way are aggressive forthright leaders and here the LL is placed in the 10th..and strong Ma also aspecting Ra in the 6th.
regards

jemsmiles
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by jemsmiles » 13 May 2017

Shilpa Ji,
Great explanation.
As you said yogi Ji can become PM also, will it be smooth transition or there will be BJP V/S RSS issues?
Currently he is taking very fast and drastic move in every area, will he remain with same speed or slow down in ketu MD?
Rahu/ketu on 6/12 axis, won't it give rise to enemies?

Thanks and Regards,
Jemsmiles

Patriot
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Patriot » 27 Jun 2017

shilpa wrote:
24 Mar 2017
Dear Mahesh,
I will try to answer some of the points raised by you....

1) Yogi's chart is stronger than Modi in my view....and he could rise to be the PM...as I have indicated at the end of my original post.
He is 44 and Modi became PM at 64 and CM at about aged 52 and MLA aged about 47

So Yogi is ahead of Modi in executive rise......5 times MP already at aged 44 in itself .
How he will grow and when...time will tell.

2) The chart Of Modi that I believe to be correct ( Scorpio Lagna) has his Rasi LL Mars debilitated in Navamsa...such people Fall...

Modi will fall eventualy as I have stated else where in this forum atleast on one occasion.....
How and When...time will tell

3) another chart to keep an eye on is Kejriwal....very strong N.B Rajyogas of Ma and Sat debilitated and in mutual kendra..... and vaisheshki amsa for Sun =8......is also one who is likely to touch the highs of PM position at some point,.

when? How? and what will be the circumstances Time will tell

and on your general question
even if we see executive success.....how can we tell ahead of time that that person will rise so much that he will become a CM or PM ?

or even if we see wealth yoga.......will that native be a millionare or billonare?

-->My answer......through atstrology alone we cannot....you have to be a clairvoyance / Divya-drishti to be able to see such things....in todays time..

although the perception is that Vedic astrology allows you to see-all...that's just a perception...certainly the humans in this ... Kaliyuga are not deemed by the powers of the universe to see all the future...at best we are allowed to scratch the surface and see some sinppets...
que sera sera the future's not ours to see

We hear ancient seers and sages could accurately predict everything throuhg vedic astrology . In my view 3 factors should be considered...

1) That they were not Humans of Kaliyug but sages in Sata yugas and Treta yuga so the skills they had been granted by the god and what the powers of the Universe allowed them was certainly far more than the humans in Kaliyuga

2) that they were "Seers" and so they used beyond the astrology....their clairvoyance gifts/ divya drishti

3) and in that yuga the "knowledge Transfer" was directly from the gods & devas to the human sages

Regards
Beautiful explanation Shilpaji.

just my 2 cents.

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः. Dharmo Rakshati Rakshitah: Those who protect its country & its dharma( Sanatana Dharma in case of India) will survive for longer.

A Kejriwal chart may look good but supporters of dharma( in this case Yogi or Modi) will prevail as their talk & action is more of protecting our dharma. I dont see AK to be protector of our Dharma here so may not rise up to the ranks.