Rahu in Magha-the royal throne and resullts according to natal placement?

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
lightray94
Contributor
Contributor
Rahu in Magha-the royal throne and resullts according to natal placement?

Post by lightray94 » 14 Feb 2017

Magha nakshtra basically represents the throne, and Rahu - the unconventional king loves to sit on this throne.
Let us carefully observe some of the persons and their events when Rahu is transiting now in Magha nakshatra.
Donald trump- assumed the office of President of The United States.

Sasikala Natarajan- According to media she tried a lot for the CM chair of tamil Nadu, but she failed in that and got 4 year jail term and 10 years she doesn't have a right to contest in the elections.

The comparision may seem ridiculuos for many here but the way I see is the craving of the persons for power and their actions fulfillment.
What made Trump sit as the President of US? may be because of his exalted natal rahu, giving him the throne of presidency when it is transiting on the royal throne of Magha.
On the other hand Sasikala too wanted power and tried her best to be the Tamilnadu CM. But her natal rahu being debilitated in Scorpio gave her a failure.

Dear members, this is just an observation of mine, if you think my observation is illogical with respect to Rahu, please let me know- I'm open to comments, discussions and insights from all of the honorable members.

joyd

Re: Rahu in Magha-the royal throne and resullts according to natal placement?

Post by joyd » 08 Nov 2017

Not only Rahu any planet in Magha will give these results depending upon the other factors in the horoscope.In normal persons kundalis,the planet in magha surely a positive indicator.jupiter in magha is the outstanding one.Even a beggar can become a king.

joyd.

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 09 Nov 2017

Joyd, what about Sun in Magha, the royal planet in the royal constellation. Ultimate I think.

Trumps horoscope has many other wonderful combinations, it is not just 1-2 planets which give that kind of power. As joyd said, "depending upon the other factors in the horoscope"

lekha

Post by lekha » 09 Nov 2017

Will this apply to mercury also...mercury in magha with Ketu in Leo ...dhanu lagna and mercury mahadasa started a year ago..

joyd

Post by joyd » 09 Nov 2017

suresh ji-"depending upon the other factors in the horoscope" is a acceptable clause but i always told in my previous few replies that a swakshetra planet never shows any interest in his own house. as it has full confidence and security while in his own-MK house.I mean its a bit lazy and waits for his ripe time to act.

joyd.