Saturn in scorpio: please share your experiences

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
poppy3399
Re: Saturn in scorpio: please share your experiences

Post by poppy3399 » 04 Feb 2017

@skp23

I am not an astrologer.your feelings blues or any other negative experience in present condition may not b because of Saturn in saggitarius.we should also focus on other transits like sun over fourth,eighth,twelfth house.this also depends on state of ur birth chart.we also have lunar eclipse on 11th Feb.so negativity also could be because of that.I repeat im not an astrologer.learned members can comment on this.

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 05 Feb 2017

Agree, also Ju getting retrograde will add to that. Life was better when i had Ra antardasha going on, as Ju AD started, it has messed up and confused my life. Ju AD will end after 3 weeks, i am expecting 2 very good job offers at that time...possibly i will accept one of that. To my surprise, i have gotten many good position interviews and I am clearing those interviews easily...it has never happened to me this way so far (not to mention I did good preparation and hard work October onwards to face the interviews).
Sa in scorpio towards last few months has made me focus on what I really want for myself. I have become 'selfish' as others say but it is just that I never gave myself priority and always did what others wanted. Now, I am starting to focus on what makes me happy. And if something is not what I really like, i decline, reject and cut-off myself. Sa transit over my Scorpio Mo has made a major change in the way I should manage my life further.
Sometimes I also feel that I have become selfish and cruel but to survive in today's world and people around me, that was very much needed!

tripura
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tripura » 06 Feb 2017

@skp123, I understand how you feel about being selfish and cruel right now. Im in the same boat, just cleared saturn over debilitated moon, I feel there is more to come. I also went through a lot of stress, but when I look back I have gained also by the insights I got from the universe, I gained a lot spiritually bonded with the universe. Im glad I started with SVS and Mahishasurdini mardanam stotram before the bad transit, I seem to have lost a lot but gained immensely spiritually.

saky79
Contributor
Contributor

Post by saky79 » 08 Feb 2017

Aries lagna, moon in sagittarius
Saturn's transits 8th from lagna
got in to a legal trouble....

Daisy_85
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Daisy_85 » 14 Feb 2017

Aries moon here, too.. So far I don't feel any relief from Saturn's transit into Sag. I'm a Gemini rising and I can definitely tell that with Saturn now in my 7th, relationships are under a severe testing period. I'm scared that I'll go through a horrible time again once Saturn enters the 8th from Lagna..Or is the moon transit worse?
Things really need to look at least a tiny bit better soon, because I'm losing all hope...

srikanth721

Post by srikanth721 » 15 Feb 2017

Moon Sign: Taurus
Ascendant: Taurus

Mother passed away. Maternal relationships were broken due to the humiliation they have made which was very painful. New relationships developed with the paternal relatives. Wife had miscarriage. Rest everything is satisfactory.

Finally I came to conclusion that up's and down's are part of life irrespective of dasa and transits. It doesn't help spending time in reading articles through astrology as there are lot of permutations and combinations involved. I believe there are very very few people who can predict but that too with combination of intuition with astrology. It's hard to find such people. If someone wants to know about their future better they consult a good astrologer who can predict your past first. After completing the Rahu dasha early this year I can see there are several things happened which are combination of good and bad. Finally trying myself to stay away from reading the weekly, monthly and yearly predictions that are coming in various website as they are almost writing the same thing for all the signs and they are writing just to advertise themselves and they won't be applicable for each and every individual

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 17 Feb 2017

srikanth721 wrote:
15 Feb 2017
Finally I came to conclusion that up's and down's are part of life irrespective of dasa and transits. It doesn't help spending time in reading articles through astrology as there are lot of permutations and combinations involved. I believe there are very very few people who can predict but that too with combination of intuition with astrology. It's hard to find such people. If someone wants to know about their future better they consult a good astrologer who can predict your past first. After completing the Rahu dasha early this year I can see there are several things happened which are combination of good and bad. Finally trying myself to stay away from reading the weekly, monthly and yearly predictions that are coming in various website as they are almost writing the same thing for all the signs and they are writing just to advertise themselves and they won't be applicable for each and every individual
Rightly said Srikanth. Internet and YouTube is flooded with daily/monthly predictions though most of them are unsure if they are giving transit predictions from Lagna or moon-sign. They start saying its moon-sign based prediction but then during giving prediction, they say XYZ planets are your ABC house lords which holds good only for those who has Mo in lagna (lagna and Mo sign same)...that is very few people actually.
Also, some astrolgers ask so many questions about past events and other ongoing situations. After knowing all those life details, a layman can also tell the outcome/answer to the main question.
And for the remedies they give for each day/month are so crazy at times.....particularly lal kitab. I popular person on YouTube regularly upload videos with remedies like "drop 2 kg rice/dal/sugar in flowing water"...."throw 10 kg charcoal in running water" etc. such suggestions definitely waste food that can be rather given to poor and make rivers polluted further. I am sure planets and God will be rather more angry on us if we follow such remedies!

tejomaya
Contributor
Contributor

Post by tejomaya » 17 Feb 2017

I have had a very rough transit of Saturn in Scorpio. I am also not running a favourable dasha, so the ill effects have been many. Lost my job within 9 months of the transit- in spite of excellent results at work during the same period. Have not been able to get a good job since. Life has more or less come to a halt, save bare essential activities. Many things I own went bad and had to be repaired or replaced( more expenses).
This is of course my 12th house that the transit is in to.

One more strange thing= Most astrologers are not able to give accurate predictions and some of them get totally confused in their calculations.This happened during Saturn transit to my 8th house as well.

poppy3399

Post by poppy3399 » 18 Feb 2017

@skp

Try watching Deepak dubey's videos on YouTube.
They are based on lagna.i find his videos very good as compared to those from other astrologers.

Regards,
Poppy3399

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 20 Feb 2017

poppy3399 wrote:
18 Feb 2017
@skp
Try watching Deepak dubey's videos on YouTube.
They are based on lagna.i find his videos very good as compared to those from other astrologers.
Regards,
Poppy3399
I have seen his videos, his explanations are good but predictions do not hold true for me. I have scorpio Mo and aquarius lagna; for these signs, current positions of Sa and Ra-Ke in transit give different results as the lordships are different for these signs. I checked predictions routinely from Suresh Shrimali, Rupesh Goyal, Naresh Khatri etc, but none of them matched with real life for 2 months in a row....reason is obviously that a lot depends on basic birth charts....so there is no point!

roshankamath

Post by roshankamath » 20 Feb 2017

Hello
DOB : 06 Nov 1983,14:07, Mangalore , Karnataka.
Lagna: kumbha
Rashi: vrischika
Many good things have happened to me in this Sade sati phase like 2 promotions in very short span, marriage, increase in wealth n fame. At the same time there was lot of stress and tension at work which also effected my health.( Worst effected period march2016 to june2016)
Regards

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 21 Feb 2017

roshankamath wrote:
20 Feb 2017
Hello
DOB : 06 Nov 1983,14:07, Mangalore , Karnataka.
Lagna: kumbha
Rashi: vrischika
Many good things have happened to me in this Sade sati phase like 2 promotions in very short span, marriage, increase in wealth n fame. At the same time there was lot of stress and tension at work which also effected my health.( Worst effected period march2016 to june2016)
Regards
Thank you for sharing. I too have same lagna/rashi combination and got good job and promotion after 5 months of joining, which came with increased responsibilities. Then I received extra bonus and a letter of appreciation for doing great work in tough situations :) (when Ju came to 11H in transit, ofcourse I did work hard in stressful situations!). I had minor health issues throughout when Sa was in scorpio particularly joint pains...makes me feel that I am getting old now :wink:

gaccii

Post by gaccii » 28 Feb 2017

I understand this is the period before starting Capricorn's sade sati.. I had lots of issues at my workplace.

shumifan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by shumifan » 02 Mar 2017

Hi
I have both Ascendant & Moon in Scorpio sign. Status lord Guru with Sun in 10th house (owned by sun).
Saturn in Scorpio was good with more work pressure (mentally challenging during second year) with saturn score 0 for BAV

Currently running Kethu MD/Mercury AD ending Nov 2017
My start to kethu was bad & ending shows similar results. Lost my job in Sept 2016 due to restructuring

Not sure how my career heading with Saturn in Sagittarius

Thanks
Shumifan

Aman77

Post by Aman77 » 06 Mar 2017

I am saturn exalated and debilted in 12th house of libra.
I lost too much money @ 1st house.
I lost friends, wisdom etc..
worst phase for money ..ask some thing meaning full..want to explore more

nelila

Post by nelila » 06 Mar 2017

My moon sign is Libra and ascendant sign is Cancer.

Maybe it is objectively hard from an external point of view. Although I deviate from feeling okay to feeling not okay. I spent most of my time going inside and feeling things from within so at times when I am progressing in my inner work, I do not notice much of what is happening externally as I am focused on learning and still feel happy as I become wiser. However when I go back to judging things externally, my progress seems to be very slow. Was my external circumstance really hard and I was just using my internal strength to see it as good? Or overall All is still well because external things do not matter? Like a pendulum, I deviate from that state to another so I cannot really judge if what happened is good or bad.

Well for one thing, I was forced to see things as they are and not in my rose-colored glasses. I am really an optimistic person and will go into great lengths to avoid facing "bad things" or how evil some people can be. Saturn made me see things as they are and accept things and people as they are, instead of seeing them the way I want to see them.

verma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by verma » 07 Mar 2017

Hi learned Astrologers

Saturn will be going back to Scorpio whilst retrograde w.e.f. April'17. Should one expect similar results when Saturn was in Scorpio pre-Jan'17?

Thanks

starwar
Contributor
Contributor

Post by starwar » 07 Mar 2017

[quote=tandav post_id=235907 time=1485579285 user_id=14367]
Where do I start?!

[b][color=#800000]Rashi: Scorpio
Lagna: Cancer[/color][/b]

Saturn went over my debilitated moon/lagna lord. Hahahahaha, i dont even know how to start. Well for starters, at least I'm alive!

Okay so this period has taught me one thing more than any other: the taste of failture. I don't mean to brag, but before Saturn transit into Scorpio, I hardly felt insecure/unconfident. I always walked around with a can-do attitude and got what I wanted (with hardwork or not). But Saturn over Scorpio has made me taste failure. In the most unexpected and peculiar ways. Now its expected that when someone goes iceskating for the first time, they will fall. Thats normal. But imagine iceskating for many years and suddenly falling at every corner of the rink. I felt as if I was being feed failure because I never appreciated this hurdle before. Its as if I was being forced to hear insults because I have never heard the before and finally had to get a taste of it. Its as if I was going through a time where I[i] had[/i] to be emotionally broken, for the sake of experiencing it. Everything played out to give me the taste of defeat.

Prior to Saturn in Scorpio, my life was primarily happy and joyful. And all of a sudden, out of no where, I experienced depression, sadness, loneliness, failure, my mother become seriously ill, all as saturn was 12th to or above scorpio. Now much of this was from an emotional perspective rather than what happened physically. Physically, I lost weight (Saturn), I got my degree (scorpio is 5th house), I worked (Saturn), however despite these events, I was constantly sad. I lost 95% of my friends, I was anti-social, depressive, and lost all confidence. So hardships were mainly emotional (moon) and affected my mother (moon).

Are things better now?

Well since March 2016, things were a bit more positive. Not entirely peaceful, but i managed to restore part of my confidence, in hope that it will fully restore to its previous strength one day. But one thing is for sure, I will never forget Saturn in Scorpio transit and my sade sati altogether. I will never forget it! It has opened my eyes and taught me to become humble and more appreciative of what life provides me with. I was humble and thankful before as well, but because it was ethical to be humble. But now I am not only humble because of ethics alone, i am also humble because of experience.
[/quote]

Cancer ascendant, Scorpio moon here too. The difference for me is that I had no confidence prior to SS. I relied on people and was codependent and was so humble to the point where I wasn't moving in life and instead limited myself. Throughout SS I was diagnosed with a mystery illness, sustained a brain injury which required these years to relearn how to speak and write. Lost my great grandmother who was like a second mother to me. Horrific disturbances in the home involving mental illness (brother entered his SS) despite me going through my own mental suffering. No job for many years even before SS in my ketu dasha. Friends came and gone because I was always ill and not able to participate in social life. What this SS has taught me is that I can only rely on myself and I have the capacity to survive and to be humble but also not to sell myself short. It has been an eye opener. As for relief, I can feel the dark clouds lifting but I'm not there yet. Time is the only healer.

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 07 Mar 2017

Thanks everyone for sharing your experiences.
Shani dev teaches lessons of life and punish the person for their wrongdoing of last 30 yrs, so I assume regardless of how great is Sa in birth chart, everyone should face some hardships because everyone does something bad/wrong; also lessons shani dev teaches are not easy.
One common point I learnt from the posts here and among my known people with scorpio moon or lagna: those who were more humble and sincere-type sufferred more, faced more hardships and were ripped off from the good things they had. (Their Mo was weak?)
However those scorpio people who didn't care about others much, didn't mind breaking rules/discipline or about doing any good/bad in life came out almost unscratched.... I mean no major issues or struggle in prime areas of life in last 5 yrs (their Mo and/or Sa was strong?). Probably they are more 'practial', most of them didn't know that they had sade-sati going on, and they never bothered to know how they will be affected by sadesati.

starwar
Contributor
Contributor

Post by starwar » 07 Mar 2017

Here is the mystery, while my moon is debilitated like everyone here, it is also very bright and strong in strength. Also my saturn is very strong and exalted. My theory is that these circumstances happened to me to show me that I can stand on my own two feet and I'm not as weak and dependent as I thought I was. I could only see that once everything was stripped from me. That's my two cents.

ramc
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ramc » 30 Apr 2017

Moon sign - libra
Ascendent - Pisces/aries (I was born when lagna changing)

Here my experiences:

Anxiety and depression for no reason.
Unknown health issues.
Father passed away.
Quit job as I wasn't able work because of health issues.
Lots of financial problems after quitting the job.
No family support at all.

Artemis

Post by Artemis » 05 May 2017

I am libra moon with saturn retrograde in scorpio which is also my lagna. I would say it was the most painful period of my life.

Mother had been sick.
I had to look after her.
Father passed away.
Hospital expenses.
Health issues.
Financial problems.
Could not use opportunities.
betrayal.
No support
Family litigation.
Insulted by irresponsible people
depression and suicidal thoughts

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 07 May 2017

@Artemis and @ramc,
So sorry to hear about your losses and problems.

Does anyone feel a change after Sa has started retrograde direction? Strange but I had much better time when Sa was on my Mo in scorpio. Since Sa went to saggitarius in Jan 2017, i have been feeling unstable...may be because i like to go with firm rules and principles. Eagerly waiting for Sa to re-enter scorpio. I too have some unfinished tasks that i have to finish! :oops:

ramc
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ramc » 14 May 2017

@skp23,
No i don't see any changes. same problems continues.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 03 Jun 2017

I think sa value in astavarga also matters in all houses during its transit to that house.
Some problems arose during sa transit to sagitarus but it was ok when it was in scorpio. The period before sade sathi was horrible.
lagna rasi scorpio