Saturn in scorpio: please share your experiences

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Saturn in scorpio: please share your experiences

Post by skp23 » 24 Jan 2017

Dear all,
Saturn is now leaving Scorpio in 2 days. I would like to invite everyone from all rashis to share your experiences while Sa was in scorpio. Please mention your moon sign and lagna too.
I have moon in scorpio and kumbh lagna. Sa transit was tough through out but I learnt some very important lessons. I acheived in many areas as Sa made me work hard. I also have got much clarity on good vs bad people. Overall, i think it was a beneficial transit although my natal Sa (LL for kumbh lagna) is poweless and in sandhi between 2 houses.
Thanks.

PS: please avoid asking for predictions in this thread

Daisy_85
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Saturn in scorpio: please share your experiences

Post by Daisy_85 » 25 Jan 2017

Gemini Lagna & Aries Moon.
Worst period of my life.. Lost my job, got sick, money issues, was not a good time for friendships, end of a relationship, mental tension/anxiety and sadness. I also had my 1st Saturn return.

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 25 Jan 2017

Krishna, sorry to hear about your father.

Thank you krishna and daisy for sharing your experiences.

hari766
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by hari766 » 26 Jan 2017

I have Dhanus lagna and Makara Rashi.
Saturn in Scorpio was transiting 11th from Moon. Life was cool but lost my mother during the period when Jupiter was transiting 8th from moon.
With the transit of Jupiter to the 9th around July 2016, got a new job in a new place and it's attendant financial benefits.
Now starting Sade Sati.

SM1983
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SM1983 » 26 Jan 2017

Just terrible.....extremely painful.

Job issue, got very sick, sleep disturbances, phobia, extreme anxiety, tiredness, sadness, issues in home, no relationship. Took 1000 of pills for various health issues.

Lagna: Libra
Rasi: Aries (8th from moon transit)
Scorpio: 2nd house (Jupiter in it)

I can see similar kind of issues faced by other members also.

Regards,

SM1983

tandav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tandav » 27 Jan 2017

Where do I start?!

Rashi: Scorpio
Lagna: Cancer

Saturn went over my debilitated moon/lagna lord. Hahahahaha, i dont even know how to start. Well for starters, at least I'm alive!

Okay so this period has taught me one thing more than any other: the taste of failture. I don't mean to brag, but before Saturn transit into Scorpio, I hardly felt insecure/unconfident. I always walked around with a can-do attitude and got what I wanted (with hardwork or not). But Saturn over Scorpio has made me taste failure. In the most unexpected and peculiar ways. Now its expected that when someone goes iceskating for the first time, they will fall. Thats normal. But imagine iceskating for many years and suddenly falling at every corner of the rink. I felt as if I was being feed failure because I never appreciated this hurdle before. Its as if I was being forced to hear insults because I have never heard the before and finally had to get a taste of it. Its as if I was going through a time where I had to be emotionally broken, for the sake of experiencing it. Everything played out to give me the taste of defeat.

Prior to Saturn in Scorpio, my life was primarily happy and joyful. And all of a sudden, out of no where, I experienced depression, sadness, loneliness, failure, my mother become seriously ill, all as saturn was 12th to or above scorpio. Now much of this was from an emotional perspective rather than what happened physically. Physically, I lost weight (Saturn), I got my degree (scorpio is 5th house), I worked (Saturn), however despite these events, I was constantly sad. I lost 95% of my friends, I was anti-social, depressive, and lost all confidence. So hardships were mainly emotional (moon) and affected my mother (moon).

Are things better now?

Well since March 2016, things were a bit more positive. Not entirely peaceful, but i managed to restore part of my confidence, in hope that it will fully restore to its previous strength one day. But one thing is for sure, I will never forget Saturn in Scorpio transit and my sade sati altogether. I will never forget it! It has opened my eyes and taught me to become humble and more appreciative of what life provides me with. I was humble and thankful before as well, but because it was ethical to be humble. But now I am not only humble because of ethics alone, i am also humble because of experience.

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 29 Jan 2017

Thank you Tandav and SM.

Lets be happy that it has gone away for 3 months and this phase will end this October! I feel those who can survive and know repeated failures, they are the strongest :)

For me, life was already terrible as my Ke MD had just ended....so it couldn't get much worse further and probably so I didn't feel it as too negative. I feel more confident now as I have learnt to survive bad times!

In 2 days, I already see effects of Sa in my 2H, and with Ve exalted and Ju in 11H: spent lot of money this Saturday for buying jewelry (2 months back, I bought similar jewelry but for no good reason, I returned it in a week without wearing even once). This time, for some jewelry, my husband volunteered to pay unexpectedly (he has Makar rashi, just started sade sati....and I got benefited :D ).

Icarus2712

Post by Icarus2712 » 29 Jan 2017

i too have kumbha lagna and moon jupiter in scorpio, it was a depressing transit
1) lost my father
2) after 2 years of being jobless got a job but resigned soon due to work place issues, now again jobless
3) had to sell my house to get out of debt now homeless, staying on rent
4) strained relations with in laws
5) wifes healt issues(8th house transit for her)
6) discovered i am diabetic

i hope saturn in sagitt 11th from lagna and 2nd house from moon will ease the situation , specially getting a job howevee got natal sun and merc(r) there so wonder what will happen

hari766
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by hari766 » 31 Jan 2017

Dear All,

Sad to read about your bad experiences....
I am sharing a generic advice given by a local astrologer who follows the traditional practices...
In Saturns adverse transits do the following things throughout the period...

1) Do the things that will strengthen ur lagna. As lagna gives intelligence necessary to avoid mistakes and tide over the bad period..

2) Constantly recite lord Sivas Panchakshari mantra to remain in mental tranquillity.

hari766
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by hari766 » 31 Jan 2017

Remember that the ultimate purpose of life is the realisation that the soul within man is the one all pervasive universal soul. This being the truth, no matter how attached we are to health, family, possessions etc... life will continue giving us challenges on this score... through many lives in fact.

raj_indian_1981
Contributor
Contributor

Post by raj_indian_1981 » 31 Jan 2017

DOB: 30-09-1981 TOB: 05:29 Hrs POB: New Delhi, India

I'm Virgo lagna with Libra moon . Overall, Saturn's transit over Scorprio had been quite favorable for me . E.g.:
1. All my loans are fully paid .
2. Good financial gains... increase in self-made worth (at-least 50% increase or +1Cr which is substantial)
3. Promoted at workplace .
4. Good family atmosphere with happiness and good health .
5. Family vacations to 5-6 different countries (all in last 2.5 years) .

Now I will enter Saturn MD from March onwards . Hoping Lord Saturn continues to shower his blessings upon us .

Note: I recite Hanuman Chalisa once daily as recommended to me by many well-wishers .

Daisy_85
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Daisy_85 » 31 Jan 2017

Wow, it seems like many people went through similar experiences.. Especially shocked that a lot went through anxiety/depression and had health issues. My health problems were pretty much related to the 8th house because doctors couldn't figure out what was wrong with me and it took a long time to get a right diagnosis. My relationships were also going sour. A lot of old, deep emotional stuff came up..

I have a question: I could feel the bad effects more than 6 months prior to Saturn moving into Scorpio. Now that Saturn is in Sagittarius I still can't feel any major changes or positive effects.. Venus is exalted now and I have it exalted in my birth chart.. Still no real effect. Will it also take some time to give positive results?

rita
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by rita » 01 Feb 2017

raj_indian_1981 wrote:
31 Jan 2017
DOB: 30-09-1981 TOB: 05:29 Hrs POB: New Delhi, India

I'm Virgo lagna with Libra moon . Overall, Saturn's transit over Scorprio had been quite favorable for me . E.g.:
1. All my loans are fully paid .
2. Good financial gains... increase in self-made worth (at-least 50% increase or +1Cr which is substantial)
3. Promoted at workplace .
4. Good family atmosphere with happiness and good health .
5. Family vacations to 5-6 different countries (all in last 2.5 years) .

Now I will enter Saturn MD from March onwards . Hoping Lord Saturn continues to shower his blessings upon us .

Note: I recite Hanuman Chalisa once daily as recommended to me by many well-wishers .
Looks like Jupiter-Rahu dasha in the last 2.5 years was very beneficial to you, despite the sadesati.
As Jupiter is in Lagna and Rahu in 11th house.
Warm Regards

Rita

SM1983
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SM1983 » 01 Feb 2017

Hello Rita,

I too started feeling worst 4 months before Saturn's transit in to Scorpio. It came all of a sudden. Situation declined very sharply.

Now I too don't feel very good physically or emotionally. But, I see some positive changes in my surrounding environment all of a sudden. I believe when environment will be perfect then all the physical suffering will go away which was mostly caused by emotional disturbances.

Regards,

SM1983

raj_indian_1981
Contributor
Contributor

Post by raj_indian_1981 » 01 Feb 2017

Dear Rita, yes you're right . I had my share of mental stress during Ju-Ra period but overall it was favorable .

On another note. I have very strongly observed that if I continue to do righteous things selflessly without any personal benefit while fulfilling all my responsibilities, i experience positive developments all around . While on other hand, when i sometimes act hard (don't care attitude) or take temporary break from responsibilities, life starts to become difficult . Just like instant karma : ) and i have observed this many times :)

vj1981
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vj1981 » 01 Feb 2017

Hello All - Had not so good experiences both in professional and personal life since the starting of 2015(2nd quarter), so roughly for the past 2 years. My birth details are as follows are - DOB: 18th Oct 1981, TOB: 21:50, POB: New Delhi.
Professionally, had to do something that I never wanted to do due to which had issues with colleagues and managers although I did a lot of certifications in new emerging fields that have started helping me a little. Stuck at the same position for the past 4 years with bad hike last year.
Personally, paid back my housing loan but had tension at home as I live in a joint family along with my younger brother's family.
I think it is partially because of the Dasha I am in Saturn/Venus and also due to Saturn's transit over my highly afflicted and badly placed natal Venus in Scorpio(6th house). With Saturn moving into Sagittarius and Jupiter's transit into Virgo(over my natal Jupiter and Saturn) things have eased a little.

Thanks

SM1983
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SM1983 » 02 Feb 2017

Hello Rita,

I too started realizing worst effects 4 months before saturn came in to scorpio. It happened all of a sudden and things declined sharply.

I don't see much improvement till today. But, some positive changes has happened in surrounding environment. Mostly that has happened in career. It has reduced some stress.I think environment should become more positive with time, that will improve our physical health and mental health.

Regards,

SM1983

Daisy_85
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Daisy_85 » 02 Feb 2017

I can't see any positive effects at all :( really losing hope..
a lot of things seem to get even worse...
I'm in the last phase of my Moon Dasha

rita
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by rita » 02 Feb 2017

SM1983 wrote:
02 Feb 2017
Hello Rita,

I too started realizing worst effects 4 months before saturn came in to scorpio. It happened all of a sudden and things declined sharply.

I don't see much improvement till today. But, some positive changes has happened in surrounding environment. Mostly that has happened in career. It has reduced some stress.I think environment should become more positive with time, that will improve our physical health and mental health.

Regards,

SM1983
Hi SM1983,

What is your moon sign?
Warm Regards

Rita

SM1983
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SM1983 » 02 Feb 2017

[quote=rita post_id=236012 time=1486049415 user_id=1864]
[quote=SM1983 post_id=236006 time=1486043544 user_id=9411]
Hello Rita,

Regards,

SM1983
[/quote]

Hi SM1983,

What is your moon sign?
[/quote]

My moon sign is aries.

Regards,

lightray94
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lightray94 » 02 Feb 2017

Hello everyone,
Looking after all the members' experiences here, I feel I'm very young to share my experience, but 20-22 is a decent age for Leo lagna leo moon person who has faced ardhastam shani.

Shani entered scorio when I was in 1st year mid of my MBA.
1) faced issues with study,
2) Got into relationship and broke amid absolute chaos,
3) Lost my reputation because of that(the girl and other guy who tried for her backbitched about me)
4) Self confidence went to extreme low, I started to stammer, stopped going out
How I tried to fight back, this period I've learnt best lessons of my life,
1) Got a job in Big4 company(because I wanted to impress girl's family)
2) cleared my MBA with extreme difficulty,
3) Joined the job,
4) left the job.

Thing I'm thankful for this period is I've strenghtened myself after my resignation from job, I've realized that I need to be aimful and found back my clarity and analytics and decided that I wanted to be on my own, started to pursue further higher studies.
If anyone of you feel this is inappropriate, kindly ignore this post.

rita
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by rita » 03 Feb 2017

SM1983 wrote:
02 Feb 2017

My moon sign is aries.

Regards,
Last 2.5 years was Ashtam Shani (8th house transit if Shani) for Aries moon sign. Difficult period.

Things should start easing up since Saturn has now moved to 9th house from your moon sign.
Warm Regards

Rita

SM1983
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SM1983 » 03 Feb 2017

Yes. I was running ashtam shani till 26th Jan 17.

I ended my 8th house Sun mahadasha in March 2014. Those 6 years also was very painful. After that ashtam shani for 2.5 years! Hope things improve with time.

Regards,

SM1983

Daisy_85
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Daisy_85 » 04 Feb 2017

I'm Aries moon as well PLUS I had my first saturn return.
I feel like things are getting more tense since Saturn moved into Sag... When can I expect some improvement?

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 04 Feb 2017

Though Sa has moved to 2H in transit now, I feel rather bad from the way life was till Nov2016, overall I don't feel happy :( and I am worried if this is the way it will be for next 2.5 yrs. i got few very good job offers but declined them all, don't know why. I feel like not to work anymore rather take vacations and spend money :oops:
Sa in scorpio was better!