How shall Shani transit be for Kumbha rashi?

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
hiimnotcool
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
How shall Shani transit be for Kumbha rashi?

Post by hiimnotcool » 20 Jan 2017

The last 5 years when Saturn was transiting Libra and Scorpio the results were middling. I received pay increase and had 3 children during that time frame. Also had some accidents (car accident which broke my ribs, then a separate incident where my jaw was broken in two places and I had to get a surgical plate put in my face. I still don't have full function of my jaw and probably never will again). Also have developed Panic attacks and general depression and anxiety for which I am currently being medicated for. I was drinking a lot for a few years but since my jaw was broken I stopped for the most part (so it led to a positive change).

I did move into my own place in 2014 for the first time in my life during this time and now have 2 vehicles. I started Shani MD in 2013 so obviously Saturn is a major factor for me. Especially since I have an Aquarius Moon and natal Saturn in Libra. The Ashtakavarga scores in Libra and Scorpio were not good but my 9th house of Sagittarius has a pretty high score if I remember correctly.

Any insights?

Male
August 29, 1985
22:33 (10:33 PM)
Willows, California (Nearest large city Sacramento).

mgprasad
Contributor
Contributor

Re: How shall Shani transit be for Kumbha rashi?

Post by mgprasad » 16 Feb 2017

When did the accident happen? Is it b/w 2013/7/3 to 2014/05/27 ?

This was a bad period for most as there were conjunctions of Saturn/Mars/Rahu in Libra.
In your case it would be at 7th house aspecting your first house.
I read in some article that eclipses in 1st house can cause accidents back to back.
This period also conjoins with your Sani-Sani-Ketu dasha (sani aspecting 1st house with ketu being there)

Most importantly, your ascendant lord mars was going retrograde in your 7th house aspecting your 1st house.
Mars happens to be your 8th house also which is the house indicating accidents and sudden changes.

Coming to Kumbha rashi, I myself am Kumbha rashi and after passing my ashtama shani, I would say I am going through golden period of my time (with Guru dasha) and it will continue to be golden period for the next 3 years till Shani moves to 12th house to teach lessons of life for me.

In general for Kumbha rashi people Shani in 11th house is aspicious as I have read!

hiimnotcool
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by hiimnotcool » 16 Feb 2017

The car accident was on August 5th, 2013. My jaw was broken on June 4th, 2016.

I read on ktastro that I too will be entering golden period where all of my obstacles in life will end and things start getting better for me here on out.

I am also without a job for the last 9 years. I have severe anxiety disorder from when I was in the US Army. I've been living on disability payments since that time. Recently been thinking of trying to try and re-enter the work force because having 3 kids makes the budget very tight and often I am broke. I know my chart indicates good earning potential, especially in Jaimini system, so it's interesting I'm having this desire out of nowhere to try and work again. I have special training in the medical field as a surgical tech (classic kumbha rasi career lol) and it sucks not being able to use that skill. My Ashtakavarga score for the 10th house is very low (23) so I don't know if it's even in my karma to have a career. Meanwhile my 1st, 2nd, 9th, and 11th house ashtakavarga are all relatively high. I read if 12th house has less than 11th house that means your income will always outweigh your expenditure. If 10th house score is lower than 11th house it means you get more income and wealth compared to the work you put in.

Last 4 years have been especially difficult. With all of the accidents, having kids is stressful, and being disabled with anxiety and depression is just hard to cope with at times.

mgprasad
Contributor
Contributor

Post by mgprasad » 18 Feb 2017

Sorry to hear.
Again the jaw broke when mars was retrograde in your 8th house and at that time saturn and mars conjunct in your 8th house of accidents.
Looks like you need to make notes of mars retrograde every 2.5 years and take cautions during those 9 month period (including shadow periods)
That is what I do in general for eg., it is good not to argue with others and get into fight during mars retrograde as people's mind will be towards quarrels even for petty reasons. So I avoid incidents which might give me tension. If involved it can lead to physical injuries for anybody involved.

Your 11th and 10th house lord Saturn in 7th house of friendly sign (is approaching exaltation too) would indicate if you do a business with your wife as a partner would lead to gain.

You have weak Jupiter (debilitated in birth chart) and venus (debilitated in navamsa chart)
So consider taking some remedial steps before hand.
Search in google for weak venus/jupiter and it's remedies.

For eg., if one is going through saturn dasa and want to please saturn in their horoscope, one need to pay respect to elders (saturn indicators) labor section, weaker section of people.

Jupiter indicates a Guru. Find your spiritual guru (a father in a church.. or your father or whomever you consider a teacher) and get his blessings every thursdays. Pay respect to him.

Jupiter from your moon indicates gain and income. So consider wearing a gemstone for Jupiter (search in google).
I have not experienced the powers of gemstones myself but this is what I have seen learned astrologers prescribing to strengthen the planets (but only if the planet is yoga karaka) In your chart Jupiter is yoga karaka as he rules 9th house, so you can go ahead and try this.

Venus is wife and to strengthen venus, one should try to keep his wife happy. Paying respect to her. Paying respect to other women too and not attracting negative attention from the venus (women) which will divert the venus energy to other areas which venus rules like money.

If you are spiritual and do not have the boundaries of religion, explore rudrakshas. There are rudrakshas for every planet.

I would suggest you to strengthen your Jupiter(9th house), mars(1st house), Shani (dashadhipathi) and venus(2nd house of money). Sun being yogakaraka is already stron g in your horoscope. (rules 5th house and present in 5th house)

PS: do wear gemstones only for 1st, 5th and 9th house lords not for other houses.

Take a horoscope reading from an expert. The above information are all results of my research over 8 years of time to help fix my own problems :)
Best of all remedies is patience, hard work and belief.

mgprasad
Contributor
Contributor

Post by mgprasad » 19 Feb 2017

Some points, I said your Jupiter is debilitated. But I have read some articles where a retrograde Jupiter even in debilitated sign should be considered exalted and vice versa. But I am not sure on this rule. Learned Gurus here will correct me I would assume.

Also your saturn is strong but is a malefic (maraka) for aries ascendant's so the suggestion to use Rudraksha.

hiimnotcool
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by hiimnotcool » 21 Feb 2017

Thank you very much for your replies. Makes sense that when Mars go retrograde I need to watch myself. Debilitated lagna Lord and all, even though it's neechabhanga.

I thought Jupiter and Venus weren't so weak due to them both being in Pushkaranavamsa degrees. I've never had much trouble in love life and been with my significant other for over 6 years.

I've heard about retrograde debilitated planets being exalted but not so sure if I have noticed that. My Jupiter MD wasn't so bad even though I was young though.

So far this Saturn transit has been good. Less mental worries, more focus on bettering myself. Had a few bouts of good luck too. Only thing bad I've noticed is I'm a bit more lethargic physically lately and been sleeping during the day quite a bit.