Jayalalithaa- The real t.o.b. ?

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
marian i.
Contributor
Contributor
Jayalalithaa- The real t.o.b. ?

Post by marian i. » 06 Dec 2016

Hi,

It is said that Jayalalithaa was born 24 Feb 1948, Mandya, India.
The t.o.b. given by most astrologers is around 14:34, with Gemini Lagna. But is this the real t.o.b. ? Let's see the rules:
In the Punya Chakra (5 Dec, 23:30, Chennai, India):
1. Sun in transit was in Scorpio;
2. Saturn in transit was in Scorpio;
3. Tithi was ruled by Venus;
4. Lagna was in Leo.

If we see her natal chart now:
1. Sun in transit was in 2nd from A8. Incorrect;
2. Saturn in transit was in 2nd from AL. Incorrect;
3. For females, the planet ruling tithi of the death must have connexion with the 9th house. Venus is not connected with the 9th house/ lord. Incorrect;
4. Lagna is not in trikona/ 7th from natal AL. Incorrect.

Thus, not even a single rule of Punya Chakra is working in this chart, showing that the time of birth is not correct. It can be just another chart with wrong date, month or even year, as it is so common nowadays in the case of indian politicians.

Regards,
M

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Jayalalithaa- The real t.o.b. ?

Post by anuradha » 06 Dec 2016

Take Taurus Lagna[ T.O.B 12. 54 p.m] and Leo Navmansha.
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 06 Dec 2016

Hi Marian
The details you furnished of latitude of birth of departed soul... incorrect
It is Thirunarayanapuram or also called in Kannada Melukote or in Tamil Melukottai, though it is in Mandya district... You took as Mandya... so a latitude of birth difference of apprx 40 kms will derail you for further analysis.

You may have taken departed time at 2330 hrs.... it will not suffice or it will be huge difference of time of departure to the original ... You have to see the protocol of Top Head passing/ departure of Govt machinaries... Hospital has to check number of times through many processes... viz through Pulse, Hearbeats, Cornea/Pupil.... all depats of Hospital has to check, before they communicate to Governor of state, Governor has to report to Country's PM/ President of country.... and before Hospital releasing or Govt of state releasing to Public... LAW AND ORDER OF THE STATE has to be protected, considering millions of followers of JJ would be streets on, Police has to be informed prior before releasing to Media/ Public.... so considerable time required from time of departure and releasing the same to public.
It is not easy to arrive at the time of departure for Top Politician of state/ country....

marian i.
Contributor
Contributor

Post by marian i. » 07 Dec 2016

Hi,

Thanks, Anuradha for this information.

Thanks, Lex, for the informations and valuable suggestions.

For t.o.b. 12:52:39 (my rectification), we will use the rules only for transit of Sun, Saturn, etc.
2. Saturn in transit was in Scorpio.

1. For Taurus Lagna, A8 is in Virgo, unoccupied, thus the 7th from Virgo (with Venus) becomes A8. Sun in transit was in trikona from A8;
2. AL is in Capricorn, unoccupied, thus the 7th with Saturn is AL (Cancer). Saturn in transit was in trikona from AL.

Jupiter and Venus aspects the 3rd from AL by Rasi Drishti: easy death/ in a coma. The 3rd lord from AL is Mercury, which is in conjunction with Sun in Aquarius- Hridroga Rasi: death after cardiac arrest. The aspect of Jupiter to the 3rd house shows death in a room.
The 8th house from Lagna is dual sign. The 8th from AL is fixed sign. The 8th from AK is fixed sign. Thus, death in own country.
The 3rd house from AL is the 5th house from Lagna- death while in power.

Kunda is in Taurus, trikona from Lagna. Correct;
PP in Navamsa is in 7th from Navamsa of Moon. Correct;
In D108 Lagna is in Virgo, thus birth of a female. Correct.

The t.o.b. is 12:52:39 (Melukote, India).

Regards,
M

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 07 Dec 2016

Postby marian i. » 07 Dec 2016, 21:09

Hi,

Thanks, Anuradha for this information.

Thanks, Lex, for the informations and valuable suggestions.

For t.o.b. 12:52:39 (my rectification), we will use the rules only for transit of Sun, Saturn, etc.
2. Saturn in transit was in Scorpio.

1. For Taurus Lagna, A8 is in Virgo, unoccupied, thus the 7th from Virgo (with Venus) becomes A8. Sun in transit was in trikona from A8;
2. AL is in Capricorn, unoccupied, thus the 7th with Saturn is AL (Cancer). Saturn in transit was in trikona from AL.

Jupiter and Venus aspects the 3rd from AL by Rasi Drishti: easy death/ in a coma. The 3rd lord from AL is Mercury, which is in conjunction with Sun in Aquarius- Hridroga Rasi: death after cardiac arrest. The aspect of Jupiter to the 3rd house shows death in a room.
The 8th house from Lagna is dual sign. The 8th from AL is fixed sign. The 8th from AK is fixed sign. Thus, death in own country.
The 3rd house from AL is the 5th house from Lagna- death while in power.

Kunda is in Taurus, trikona from Lagna. Correct;
PP in Navamsa is in 7th from Navamsa of Moon. Correct;
In D108 Lagna is in Virgo, thus birth of a female. Correct.

The t.o.b. is 12:52:39 (Melukote, India).

Regards,
M
Do you feel Taurus Lagna is correct in her case?
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

marian i.
Contributor
Contributor

Post by marian i. » 07 Dec 2016

Hi,

Yes, I think that it is the real t.o.b. with Taurus Lagna.

Rules of Jaimini/ Parashara on Longevity.
The rule of the 3 pairs.
1. Lagna Lord+ The 8th Lord= Venus+ Mercury [in Vriddha Karika]= dual sign+ fixed sign= long life;
2. Saturn+ Moon= movable sign+ fixed sign= medium life;
3. Lagna + HL= fixed sign+ fixed sign= short life.
The final pair gives of Lagna- HL gives the final longevity as short. But, AK planet is in 3rd house (reverse of longevity) based on placement of 8th lord, Mercury, which is in a kendra, giving medium life [all rules of Jaimini]. This means life span in between 36- 72 years. She died at 68.

In Vimsottari Dasa (Adhaana Taara) death came in Moon- Ketu. Moon gives the results of Mars (7th lord) and Ketu also of Mars (7th lord). Ketu is also the 7th lord.

In Bhrigu system, the 69th year of age is shown by the 9th house from Jupiter. In this case, in the 9th from Jupiter sits Mars, the 7th lord, in Leo, lorded by Sun, which is in conjunction with Mercury, the 2nd lord. The 2nd and 7th lords shows death.

Death of father. In D-12, the 9th house is in Libra. In Ketu- Saturn Dasa her father died. Ketu is the ruler of the 2nd house from 9th, and Saturn sits in 7th from 9th house. In Rasi Chart, Ketu is alone, thus will give also the results of Mars (Mars is with Moon, the lord of 7th from 9th house). Saturn is the lord of 9th house, but also the lord of 2nd from 9th and is placed in 7th from 9th house. This shows the death of father (Vimsottari Dasa from Moon).

Regards,
M