Will India break(revisit) sindhu jal treaty in future?

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
jemsmiles
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Will India break(revisit) sindhu jal treaty in future?

Post by jemsmiles » 25 Sep 2016

Respected members,
In many new channels people talk about sindhu water treaty.
Will India break it(or revisit it) in future, if yes than what will be it's effect?
Can we analyze it using astrology?

Thanks and Regards,
Jemsmiles

jemsmiles
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Will India break(revisit) sindhu jal treaty in future?

Post by jemsmiles » 29 Sep 2016

Respected members,
It's good to talk about president of USA but it's more important to talk about India because we all are Indians and Vedic astrology was also invented in India.
Please also discuss about Indian issues along with other countries.

Thanks and Regards,
Jemsmiles

Patriot
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Patriot » 14 Oct 2016

I agree with you Jemsmiles we should talk more about India & its future.

India under Modi administration is doing well; now that India is running Mars Antra Dasha, India is preparing its defence capabilities.

If you see India's lagna is Tauras & its LL Venus is also the lord of 6th house meaning our own people are enemies of India say for example see how congress leaders, AAP, communist parties & other opposition parties targeted Central government to provide proof of surgical strikes against pakistan which indirectly helped our enemies. If India fixes its internal enemies we can grow much faster.

3rd Lord Moon is placed in its own house so India will do well by its own efforts;

I try to talk about IWT soon.

jemsmiles
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by jemsmiles » 23 Oct 2016

Patriot Ji,
Thank you so much for your reply.
I heard that international media(US & UK) tried to investigate about surgical strike and they visited the striken places in Pakistan.
Unfortunately there was no evidence of bomb blast or firing or any war, children were playing in those areas.
It seems that surgical strike or sindhu jal treaty may be a master stroke to get votes in coming elections in various states.

I am still not sure what's truth but I want to see some real action specially in sindhu jal treaty.

Thanks and Regards,
Jemsmiles

Patriot
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Patriot » 23 Oct 2016

jemsmiles wrote:Patriot Ji,
Thank you so much for your reply.
I heard that international media(US & UK) tried to investigate about surgical strike and they visited the striken places in Pakistan.
Unfortunately there was no evidence of bomb blast or firing or any war, children were playing in those areas.
It seems that surgical strike or sindhu jal treaty may be a master stroke to get votes in coming elections in various states.

I am still not sure what's truth but I want to see some real action specially in sindhu jal treaty.

Thanks and Regards,
Jemsmiles
Siji,

Pakistan is claiming that International media visited the area & found no evidance; if that was true why did Pakistan go to UN & complained that if India does this again there will be war. Pakistanis are know for that, they had earlier claimed that they had never lost to India in 1971, 65 or Kargil war.

Regards,