August 2016 transits. Did anyone feel any change?

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
tandav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
August 2016 transits. Did anyone feel any change?

Post by tandav » 27 Aug 2016

We could be having placebo effects, given that most of us had our eyes open for this transit for quite some time. But has anyone noticed recent changes as suggested by astrology? Maybe some rashis or lagnas would feel it more than others, still please share any changes in mid-late august if any.

Personally, I haven't noticed anything significant yet. Still waiting.

Toodles :)

zenspot

Re: August 2016 transits. Did anyone feel any change?

Post by zenspot » 27 Aug 2016

Tandav, 90% of time you or anyone will not notice anything. Transit happens and things go on as before. I read on net that some astrologers in bengaluru were predicting really bad thins for the Shani-Mangal Yuti that happened this week in Vruchika (Scorpio). But do you see anything happening? Nothing that bad. Yes, one earthquake in Italy, but in reality hundreds of small earthwuakes happen every day on earth. No astro bothers about it, do they.

Now this other guy, he got some videos online, he was telling people all sorts of things! Be careful, major disasters to happen, lot of people could die ... all total rubbish! Someone should go to his house and give him good spanking, tell him: you can;t predict your own next 5 min, how will you predict world's future? Then he will understand real meaning of disaster. What a useless guy he is.... spoiling everyone's daily life by his stupid scary predictions.

This is why india astrology has bad reputation everywhere. All these fellows keep faking lot of stuff to scare people and take their money. I tell you, people die every day, more are also born, whats so special if they die during Shani mangal period??? Maybe it was bad for them, so what? Is it bad for every body. Of course not.

Anyway, don't get scared if some astro tells you something.... most of the time they are wrong. One should keep open mind, and go to astrology stuffs only when needed, if things are very bad. In India, everyone goes to astro if their baby sneezes, if they become 21 and still unmarried, if they can't digest food one day, all silly things. When will this country change. and make some progress.

tandav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tandav » 27 Aug 2016

Are you always this angry or is the Mars Saturn transit affecting you?

zenspot

Post by zenspot » 27 Aug 2016

Ok, let me ask you this question : How often do you consult your astrologer? Every 2 hours? Every 5 minites?

Well, that answers your question for you. Now smile. And live life. A little. Before its too late.

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by neelkumar » 28 Aug 2016

Hey Tandav,
Frankly things have crumbled and fallen apart so much around me both career and relationship wise, that I cannot feel the difference anymore between bad and worse.
Someone please have a look at my Navamsha chart and tell me if my retrograde Jupiter is the main culprit of my joblessness or there is some other reason. Enough of analyzing my Lagna chart - I now strongly believe that the D9 chart is the main reference point.
Not being an astrologer, I cannot read much of my Navamsha chart.
मैँ सुरज हुँ - अँधेरा चीड़ के हर रोज़ निकलूँगा,
मुझें क्यॉ रोंक पाओगे, ऊँजला रोंकने वालोँ।

tandav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tandav » 28 Aug 2016

I dont know how to read navamsas Neelkumar, but Happy Birthday! :)

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by neelkumar » 31 Aug 2016

tandav wrote:I dont know how to read navamsas Neelkumar, but Happy Birthday! :)
Thanks Tandav..that's very sweet of you!

tandav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tandav » 03 Sep 2016

Hehe, no problemo :)

So back to the original topic, has anyone noticed any change from the recent transits?

Crystalpages
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Crystalpages » 04 Sep 2016

tandav wrote:Hehe, no problemo :)

So back to the original topic, has anyone noticed any change from the recent transits?
Trump seems to be mellowing down (within permissible limits)...!
Rohiniranjan

ashishsri

Post by ashishsri » 07 Sep 2016

Hi , mine is Capricorn ascendant & rashi and as predicted by most of astrologers that a golden period will be there for me for an year. However, it is going other way, things are going against me. I was denied promotion in job and pay hike was very less let hike was given. Too much of work pressure, too many questioning.

I am desperately trying for job change since last 3-4 months, till now haven't got any interview call. Getting frustrated day by day. Don't know when will job change will happen for good.

My details are:
DOB: 25-03-1976
POB: sindri, Jharkhand
TOB: 3:33am

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by neelkumar » 09 Sep 2016

ashishsri wrote:Hi , mine is Capricorn ascendant & rashi and as predicted by most of astrologers that a golden period will be there for me for an year. However, it is going other way, things are going against me. I was denied promotion in job and pay hike was very less let hike was given. Too much of work pressure, too many questioning.

I am desperately trying for job change since last 3-4 months, till now haven't got any interview call. Getting frustrated day by day. Don't know when will job change will happen for good.

My details are:
DOB: 25-03-1976
POB: sindri, Jharkhand
TOB: 3:33am
Similar boat!

tandav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tandav » 09 Sep 2016

ashishsri wrote:Hi , mine is Capricorn ascendant & rashi
Hey ashishsri, the software tells me that your nakshatra is Uttarashada. I was just curious, are you afraid of snakes or have ever battled one? Sorry if this question is irrelevant to your career question, career is way over my head.

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by neelkumar » 09 Sep 2016

mine too..but nothing of that sort!

ashishsri

Post by ashishsri » 10 Sep 2016

[quote="tandav"][quote="ashishsri"]Hi , mine is Capricorn ascendant & rashi[/quote]

Hey ashishsri, the software tells me that your nakshatra is Uttarashada. I was just curious, are you afraid of snakes or have ever battled one? Sorry if this question is irrelevant to your career question, career is way over my head.[/quote]

Hi tandav,
Never had any encounter with snakes, and I'm as afraid of snakes as others will be.

Thanks,
Ashish

tandav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tandav » 10 Sep 2016

Hehe I thought that nakshatra would be all mongoosey :D

MyHead
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by MyHead » 12 Sep 2016

Yeah! I was very very angry all thru August. Infact very very angry.

tandav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tandav » 12 Sep 2016

Thats just you in general. Plus mars saturn over your natal mars saturn. Keep us posted with what happens :D

spranavshanker

Post by spranavshanker » 15 Sep 2016

I am gemini ascendant, for last 6 months i was almost free (not much work) till before 2nd week of august , from around second week of august, i had to work 14 hours a day, very hectic work.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 15 Sep 2016

Hi zenspot:

I did feel that mars- saturn conjunction may not produce special changes in general because they are not bitter enemies, atleast one considers other neutral. I have seen these conjunction in several cases and they dont have any special problems.

By the way, I have my 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,10,11 and 12th house lord in 3rd and all these are aspecting the 9th house while the 9th lord is separated from the crowded conjunction. Just to let you know since you were wondering about 5 planet conjunction in another case. :D

leo
Contributor
Contributor

Post by leo » 16 Sep 2016

Not sure about transit but dasas I have seen definitely have some impact.

Just to share my experience ...
In 2010 Aug when Jupiter AD started under Rahu MD.. right at the start of dasha I used to have severe headaches and it continued for another 6 months or so..and i believe 90% of doctor visit in my life happened during this time.... Jupiter is placed in 6th house, combusted and is deb.

In Jan of 2013 I did a job switch and coincidentally at that time Saturn AD under Rahu MD started, and that job let me tell you was very demanding and most of times I used to end up working 12-13 hours day/night..and can't even count the number of weekends I had to work to get things done... but in the end everything paid up well and got recognition for my work... Saturn is placed in 4th

Now now after 3 years of Saturn AD...when Mercury AD started ... another job change and things have sure changed...and life is at much more ease and balanced.....and Mercury is in 5th house...

hari766
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by hari766 » 23 Sep 2016

I have Sagittarius Asc and Capricorn Rashi. On July 20th I got a promotion along with a long delayed salary hike, also with heavy responsibilities at work.

AstroDrAnjna
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by AstroDrAnjna » 21 Oct 2016

one of my friends was worried about his marital life as she was not able to conceive and decided to adopt one girl child but as jupiter entered in virgo she came to know that she is pregnant
she has cancer asc taurus moon
Thanx

tandav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tandav » 29 Oct 2016

Happy Diwali DocHeady!
Happy DIwali DrAnjna!
Happy Diwali Tandav

Hehe - thats meeeeeeeeeee!

MyHead
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by MyHead » 31 Oct 2016

:D :mrgreen: