The dual transits on 12thAug2016 of shani and Jup

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
The dual transits on 12thAug2016 of shani and Jup

Post by shilpa » 20 Aug 2016

Dear All,

--on 12th of Aug 2016......shani turned direct and Jup transited to Virgo. It was only coincidental that it occurred at the same time.

--shani turning direct delivers justice......on matters that have been on hold, slowed down like a jury shani dev was pondering over all karmik actions and evidences and starts delivering justice when he goes direct
people get results...; good if they worked hard in the last one year since shani went direct;...... and bad if they did not put the right karmik efforts in.

In my view and multiple experiences the delivery of annual justice from the cycle of direct to retro to direct by shani dev is largely taking into accounts the efforts done in this life in this one year phase...like an annual audit

So never stop working hard.....and doing the right thing...shani is always judging and the past life karma notwithstanding last one years efforts will also bring fruits.

--Jup moved to Virgo and the affects of it are following:

1) Leo the house that was first activated under the dual aspect of shani and Jup when the later moved into it in Jul 2015.....and then became superactivated when rahu moved there in early 2016
Now stands deactivated....means no more exaggerated fructification of yogas contained in Leo or involving sun.

2) starting 12th Aug and until Jan 2017 ( when shani will transit to Saggitarius)......the focus shifts to house capricorn...activated under the dual drishti of shani ( 3rd drishti) and Jup (5th aspect)
AND
house Taurus......activated under the 7th gaze of shani and 9th aspect of Jup

3) Yogas contained in Capricorn and Taurus would be fructified in an exaggerated way for all natives
and even more multiplied impact on the lives of those who are running MD/ AD or planets sitting in Capricorn / taurus
or those running period of Shani and / or Venus.

regards

1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

vj1981
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: The dual transits of 12th Aug of shani and Jup

Post by vj1981 » 20 Aug 2016

Hello Shilpaji! - Good day! What if Capricorn is 8th house and Taurus is 12th house for me (Gemini Lagna and rashi) and I am running SA/VE/SA with Jupiter return to natal position transit wise? If I am not wrong 8th house has an element of change with suddenness and 12th house has the element of loss. So Jupiter the 10th and 7th lord positioned in 4th watching 8th, 10th and 12th and Saturn the 8th and 9th lord aspecting 8th, 12th and 3rd. Venus the lord of 5th and 12th sitting in 6th house of service Scorpio which is being transited by Saturn.

What does this Dasha and transit have in store, I m unable to comprehend.

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: The dual transits of 12th Aug of shani and Jup

varunjuyal123 wrote:Hello Shilpaji! - Good day! What if Capricorn is 8th house and Taurus is 12th house for me (Gemini Lagna and rashi) and I am running SA/VE/SA with Jupiter return to natal position transit wise? If I am not wrong 8th house has an element of change with suddenness and 12th house has the element of loss. So Jupiter the 10th and 7th lord positioned in 4th watching 8th, 10th and 12th and Saturn the 8th and 9th lord aspecting 8th, 12th and 3rd. Venus the lord of 5th and 12th sitting in 6th house of service Scorpio which is being transited by Saturn.

What does this Dasha and transit have in store, I m unable to comprehend.
pls post your date, time and place of birth
regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

vj1981
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: The dual transits on 12thAug2016 of shani and Jup

DOB: 18th Oct 1981
TOB: 21:50
POB: New Delhi

Thanks,
Varun

jcb
Donor
Donor

Post by jcb » 20 Aug 2016

Shilpaji,

Mine is a classic case.Guru Dev aspeting Natal Guru occupaid own house (Pises) due to 7th aspect and Sani Dev aspecting Natal Sani occupaid own house (Capricorn) due to 3rd aspect. Also running Sade Sathi and last leg of Rahu Mahadasa. Sitting with fingers crossed.

17 Dec 1963,Tenali, 8:36 PM.

Regards,
JCB

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

varunjuyal123 wrote:DOB: 18th Oct 1981

Thanks,
Varun
Dear Varun,

--shani-Ven the operative period.....period of 7th /12th and realtionship karaks

--and activated houses 7th and 12th
romantic relationships and the physical side like to be triggered between now and Jan 2017
heightened interest in spirituality and chartitable endevours

regards

vj1981
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Thanks Shilpaji! If you are OK could you please suggest how would the period be from Career and foreign settlement standpoint.

saimamajid83

Post by saimamajid83 » 20 Aug 2016

hello mam shilp ji
i have a querry relating my son who has applied for admission in atleast 3-4 top schools in pakistan he would be taking examinations from september till december. these schools are located in other cities what are the chances of his success.

thankyou very very much
ms saima majid
11th jan 2004
rawalpindi pakistan
19:25hrs

thanks alot once again

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

jcb wrote:Shilpaji,

Mine is a classic case.Guru Dev aspeting Natal Guru occupaid own house (Pises) due to 7th aspect and Sani Dev aspecting Natal Sani occupaid own house (Capricorn) due to 3rd aspect. Also running Sade Sathi and last leg of Rahu Mahadasa. Sitting with fingers crossed.

17 Dec 1963,Tenali, 8:36 PM.

Regards,
JCB
Dear JCB,
--marital relations, foreign collaborations, partnerships, research, increased income are all themes that will come under focus and delivery results in a positive way as a result of the activation due to Jup transit

--Ma the yogakark is the current antara...... is transitioning you into the next phase of life which will be positive as Jup sits in own house in 9th

--the sadesati is really effective in the peak mid 2.5 years when shani is in same house of moon....will start in Jan.....but will be cushioned by the start of strong Jup MD

regards

zenspot

Post by zenspot » 20 Aug 2016

hello jcb,

You have lords of 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 all combning in 6th. Very unusual. Exact effects of strong 6 house, hard to say.

And your moon Lagan lord is exact same degrees as the Kethu. Means you have very high intuition, sixth sense, gut feeling. Are you an astrologer yourself? This is supposed to be good combo I think in 4th and 8 house.

Thank you

npl
Contributor
Contributor

Post by npl » 20 Aug 2016

Hi Shilpa Ji,
I was waiting for your post from 10th of August as you post a topic for every major transit shift.

What you be the effect for my chart as my both Capricon (7th house) and Taurus (11th house with Venus in it and running Maha and Antradasha of Venus also) would be activated?

My birth detials
Date- 28th April 1994
Time- 13:01 PM
Place- Rajkot, Gujarat, India.

Awaiting your response.

Regards,
Npl.

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

saimamajid83 wrote:hello mam shilp ji
i have a querry relating my son who has applied for admission in atleast 3-4 top schools in pakistan he would be taking examinations from september till december. these schools are located in other cities what are the chances of his success.

thankyou very very much
ms saima majid
11th jan 2004
rawalpindi pakistan
19:25hrs

thanks alot once again
Dear saimamajid83
--he has a good chart....lagna lord Moon in the 2nd house in a gaj-kesari yoga( Ju-Mo conjunct)...very well supported by Mother and family

--3rd is the house where Jup is transiting through now and 4th is the house where Ket sits in Jup's nakshatra...
there is strong footprints of Jup on various houses of education / learning.

--and running a good period of Jupiter the lord of 9th and karak for knowledge / wisdom

--his chart is strong especially w.r.t learning / academics.....he will get admission in one of the schools of choice and will do well in academics in life.

He is agnostic to the current activation of his houses 7 & 11...i.e they do not AFFECT him much....because their major significations do not kick in at this point in his life

regards

god_fearing
Contributor
Contributor

Post by god_fearing » 20 Aug 2016

Dear Shilpa ji,

In my peculiar case, from Jan-2017, Shani-ji will aspect my natal shani in 8H AND Guru-dev will continue to transit over my natal Jupiter also in 8H. I'm Aq lagna and rashi.

Also running Shani mahadasha and Jupiter antardasha.

What may I expect Shilpa ji? :roll:

14-Dec-1980; 11:20 AM; Nagpur, Maharashtra [21 N 9; 79 E 6]

Best Regards
Sandeep
To everything, there is a time and a season.

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

npl wrote:Hi Shilpa Ji,
I was waiting for your post from 10th of August as you post a topic for every major transit shift.

What you be the effect for my chart as my both Capricon (7th house) and Taurus (11th house with Venus in it and running Maha and Antradasha of Venus also) would be activated?

My birth detials
Date- 28th April 1994
Time- 13:01 PM
Place- Rajkot, Gujarat, India.

Awaiting your response.

Regards,
Npl.
dear npl,

--your 5th house is problematic with lagna lord Mo debilitated there and taken over by a malefic Rahu and shani is transiting over this Ra-Mo conjunction casuing the peak of sade sati for the last 2 years or so.....through the swakshetra placed Ve-Ve period has cushioned some of the sade sati affects
though still there is stress / mental traumas.

--the current transit may give you an increase in salary if you are full time employed or a source of side income / access to more money than you have had in the past...even if you are no employed yet.

-you must chant om namah shivay daily 108 times and offer milk on shivlings....fast one time on Mondays until end of Jan 2017.

Until the next transit of shani when he moved our of scorpio is when things will get much better for you

regards

npl
Contributor
Contributor

Post by npl » 20 Aug 2016

Thank you Shilpa Ji for the reply.
I'll definetely follow what you told. Just one concern was that do you see any relocation to some other country in the near future due to this transit? I'm trying to go abroad from past many months but no success.

Awaiting your response.

Regards,
Npl.

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 21 Aug 2016

npl wrote:Thank you Shilpa Ji for the reply.
I'll definetely follow what you told. Just one concern was that do you see any relocation to some other country in the near future due to this transit? I'm trying to go abroad from past many months but no success.

Awaiting your response.

Regards,
Npl.
you have a very strong foreign settlement yoga....9/12 lords are in mutal aspect and they happen to form a buddhi yoga...so you will do well once you go aborad.
the earliest window of opportunity will be starting around Sep 2017 for about a year when Jup has moved to the next house i.e Libra and sat would be in Saggi....your 12th house would be activated then.

regards

poppy3399

Post by poppy3399 » 21 Aug 2016

deleted
Last edited by poppy3399 on 23 Aug 2016, edited 1 time in total.

vj1981
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vj1981 » 21 Aug 2016

Hello Shilpaji! - Sorry for bugging you again but if possible could you please suggest how would the period be from Career and foreign settlement standpoint. Following are my birth details:

Thanks

ash2016
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ash2016 » 21 Aug 2016

Dear Shilpa,
Could you guide me impact of this transit on my life.
if you could ; then also guide me about impact of moon mahadasha /saturn antardasha on my life.
My details are:
DOB:20-10-1973
Birth Time:18:23 PM
Birth Place: Delhi, India
With warm regards,
Yours,
Ash

verma071
Contributor
Contributor

Post by verma071 » 21 Aug 2016

Shilpa ji,
I am running saturn MD which is going to end in 2019..still a long way to go. I am feeling as if my life has stopped making any progress when it comes to career. I am in USA and approaching 50 yrs age fast. Its very difficult to find a job as you turn 50 yrs,that's why i started doing part time real estate but this year is about to finish and I have zero income from real estate. Now as per your article, my transit is going to activate my 5th and 9th house with mars and rahu sitting in my natal 5th house and saturn in natal 9th house. I am getting scared thinking what my life would be after i turn 50 because finding job around 50 is very hard and My kids are still little and I am still living in rented homes. Please advise.
Oct 2, 1971,
7:30 am
Amritsar
Regards

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

ash2016 wrote:Dear Shilpa,
Could you guide me impact of this transit on my life.
if you could ; then also guide me about impact of moon mahadasha /saturn antardasha on my life.
My details are:
DOB:20-10-1973
Birth Time:18:23 PM
Birth Place: Delhi, India
With warm regards,
Yours,
Ash
dear ash2016,
--career and money will be in focus as the transit activates your houses 10 and 2.

--10th lord shani is in a tapasvi yoga and 10th house contains Jup debilitated but in a neechbhanga....career rise has not been the greatest bit N.B works late in life after rubbing the nose in the ground...teaching the lessons and rewarding once lessons are learnt.
it could be the time to reap rewards of the N.B raj yoga...given that your MD lord is Moon the planet that triggers N.B and aspects the 10th house.

--should result in gain in welath as 2nd house lord Ven is apsecting own house in rasi

--be open to change....to start own business if opportunity presents itself
regards

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

verma071 wrote:Shilpa ji,
I am running saturn MD which is going to end in 2019..still a long way to go. I am feeling as if my life has stopped making any progress when it comes to career. I am in USA and approaching 50 yrs age fast. Its very difficult to find a job as you turn 50 yrs,that's why i started doing part time real estate but this year is about to finish and I have zero income from real estate. Now as per your article, my transit is going to activate my 5th and 9th house with mars and rahu sitting in my natal 5th house and saturn in natal 9th house. I am getting scared thinking what my life would be after i turn 50 because finding job around 50 is very hard and My kids are still little and I am still living in rented homes. Please advise.
Oct 2, 1971,
7:30 am
Amritsar
Regards
dear verma01,

--5th is the house of creative skills, hobbies and genereally speaking a benefic house as a trinal / lakshmisthan....and in your case it's a stroong house because of an exalted Mars..whihc is amplified by rahu conjunct

--so if you continue to invest time and effort in real estate it's likely to yield you positive results.....do not give up anatra Lord is also seated in the 5th house .
a deal that will turn around things for you....is around the corner.....pray to lord hanuman and listen to hanuman chalisa daily

--further 9th is the bhagyastahn, also a trinal trinal house of fortune which is also activated and lord Ve is with the lagna( also a trinal house) in a Neech bhanga raj-yoga

--Have faith..and do not worry about your life...lagna house is strong and the next 5 months may bring around a lucky turn-around..

regards

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

adi_astro wrote:Namaste Shilpa ji,

I am a Kanya rashi and time has not been so good for me for the last 1.5 years.What does this transit brings for me. Do I see some good time in future and can expect promotion in career or monetary growth?

I am hoping that Guru Maharaj moving to Kanya will bring relief to me :D

Your inputs are appreciated.

Details:
DOB-02-Aug-1984
TOB- 20:00(8PM)
POB:Longitude:79e57, Latitude:23n10

Planet Placements:
Ascendant: Aquarius
Rahu-4H
SU,VE-6H
ME-7H
MO-8H
MA,SA-9H
KETU-10H
JU-11H

Rashi:Kanya

Rgds,
AK
Dear adi astro,
--your 4/8 lord Ve placed in the 6th house....is in acute Gandaant29deg57' in Cancer at the boundary of watery
langa, moon, sun in that orer if in acutegandaant are chart spoilers.....
any other planet in acute gandaant is also bad

-your operative AD is also Ven from jun 2015 until feb 2018....and the affects of ACUTE Gandaant appear for the first time.....between age 30 and 40 sometime.

my suggestion .....search the forum for shilpa Gandaant or Gandant and read more about it's causes, affects and remedies
regards

Aravind
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Aravind » 21 Aug 2016

Shilpaji,

My son has multiple yogas occuring in the 4H of capricorn. He will be running Moon-Mercury-Moon period starting Oct.
Moon is the 10L and Mercury is the 9L both conjunct in 4H of capricorn. Does that mean something very positive for Father (9L) and Mother (Moon and 4H) ?

Feb/21/2009
23:50
Hackensack,NJ,USA

Thanks
Aravind

vj1981
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vj1981 » 22 Aug 2016

Hello Shilpaji! - Request comments from Career and foreign settlement standpoint. Following are my birth details:

Thanks