Mars Saturn exact conjunction in Scorpio on 24th August

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
uspa
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Mars Saturn exact conjunction in Scorpio on 24th August

Post by uspa » 18 Jul 2016

Mars Saturn would be in exact conjunction in Scorpio on 24th August. Lot of websites have stated disastrous things that could happen during this period worldwide. Could respected astrologers on this forum kindly provide their views.

therealestg9
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

More details about upcoming very powerfu Mars-Saturn conjunc

Post by therealestg9 » 18 Jul 2016

This is a very important point. There are a few more details that I would like to add as well. First, the fact that Mars and Saturn are becoming conjunct by itself is not a very big deal. After all, it happens once every 1-2 years. But, the fact is that these two malefics will conjunct in the Mars-ruled rashi of Scorpio, and in the Saturn-ruled nakshatra of Anuradha. Anuradha is a nakshatra that rules governments or contracts. These two malefics in it can surely indicate that governments around the world will be stressed by many issues. You can already see this happening right now. As the two planets move closer together in the next month, the situation may definitely get worse.
Also, Saturn is retrograde now, but just one week before it conjuncts with Mars, it becomes stationary and then will slowly start its forward motion. Being stationary gives Saturn much additional strength as well.
Giving this conjunction even MORE strength is the fact that this will happen at around 15 degrees Scorpio- making both Mars and Saturn vargottama in D1 and D9 from August 18-25. Planets that are vargottama in transit get additional impact.
This will be a very interesting and powerful time period definitely.

vishu11

Request - Career Issues Guidance

Post by vishu11 » 15 Aug 2016

Respected Sir,

Due to office politics in April 2015 I lost my job. I am yet to find one. Could you please guide me as to when can I get a job.

On July 03, 2016, I will began my Surya Mahadasa. What effect this will have on my 10th house. Presently, I am based near Mumbai.

Personal Details:

Name - Vishu
Gender - Male
Birth - November 04, 1976
Birth Place - Baroda (Gujarat), India
Birth Time - 13.38 hrs
Moon sign - Pisces
Lagna Sign - Capricorn
Nakshatra - Revati

I pray to lord ganesha, hauman; visit temples on Thursday (Guru), Friday (Devi Maa) and Saturday (Dakshin Mukhi Hanuman). Twice in a month I donate fresh food to to a needy person and temple priest.

Regards, Vishu

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Mars Saturn exact conjunction in Scorpio on 24th August

Post by Dev » 15 Aug 2016

You may get a job anytime from Oct 2016 I feel. Try to chant Adityahrudayam or listen to it while being chanted by someone.

vishu11

Post by vishu11 » 15 Aug 2016

Dear Dev Sir,

Your response dated August 16, 2016 12.37pm is in response to the query posted by Vishu11. Could you please clarify. There are too many posts.

Thanks and regards, Vishu

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 17 Aug 2016

Yes Vishu11,
It is for you. Adityahrudayam is for you since you are running sun dasha. Try that and let me know.