Yesterday was memorable day for Indian Sports

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Yesterday was memorable day for Indian Sports

Post by anuradha » 12 Jun 2016

Re: Kiran Bedi
Postby shilpa » 24 Jan 2015, 03:19

Good to see Shri KN Rao put out categoric predictions and before the event.

Normally I have seen either fence sitting positions or pulling out some old predictions,

We will see ....two more weeks and the truth will be out.

I also am not convinced with these charts of parties
When reason ends, then anger begins ..Dalai Lama
Indian Hockey team won agaist Great Betain.

Indian cricket team won agaist Zimbabwae

Saina Nehwal reached the final of Australian open.

I am producing a proof of correct prediction by Sh. K.N Rao as some of the esteemed members of LOVA called him the ''fence sitter''

''Sports the brighter side
The brighter side of this combination is the possibility of Indian sportsmen faring well during this year. Already after the start of the mahadasha of Moon Indian players have done well in tennis, cricket and badminton and in wrestling Vijender Singh has distinguished himself in professional boxing by scoring a Technical Knockout over Hyuseinov for his third successive win in the pro circuit. It is also apparent that the scandals ridden BCCI will undergo many reforms after some more shocking revelations and report of the former Chief Justice of India R.M.Lodha.''

http://www.journalofastrology.com/artic ... cle_id=519

A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

wiseman

Re: Yesterday was memorable day for Indian Sports

Post by wiseman » 14 Jun 2016

Sorry, no offense to anyone - Its my humble request

Does it make any sense ?
Why not possibly predict where the earthquake going to happen ? It could save thousands of lives, rather than generally saying - that would only cause unnecessary fear among the people

Why last year's nepal earthquake not predicted ?
December chennai floods ?
Last year Paris bombing ?

If you so-called "learned" astrologers can be bold and wise enough to predict, exactly, it would be highly beneficial to the society - rather than "generally" saying things about war/earthquakes - causing fear among people

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 22 Jun 2016

6.Sports the brighter side
The brighter side of this combination is the possibility of Indian sportsmen faring well during this year. Already after the start of the mahadasha of Moon Indian players have done well in tennis, cricket and badminton and in wrestling Vijender Singh has distinguished himself in professional boxing by scoring a Technical Knockout over Hyuseinov for his third successive win in the pro circuit. It is also apparent that the scandals ridden BCCI will undergo many reforms after some more shocking revelations and report of the former Chief Justice of India R.M.Lodha.

Saina Nehwal has won the Australian badminton champion after fourteen months of no achievement and more spectacular has been the achievement of the Indian hockey team in the championship trophy where it won the silver medal after the bronze in 1982. In Rio Olympics India can hope to increase its tally medals and end up with best ever performance.
---
1.EARTHQUAKES
Many have taken place and more will take place.
3.CASTEIST, COMMUNAL, TERRORIST ATTACKS
These have been happening continually and are increasing
http://www.journalofastrology.com/artic ... cle_id=522
Last edited by anuradha on 22 Jun 2016, edited 1 time in total.
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Postby wiseman » 14 Jun 2016, 18:28

Does it make any sense ?
Why not possibly predict where the earthquake going to happen ? It could save thousands of lives, rather than generally saying - that would only cause unnecessary fear among the people

If you so-called "learned" astrologers can be bold and wise enough to predict, exactly, it would be highly beneficial to the society - rather than "generally" saying things about war/earthquakes - causing fear among people
Not relevant to my post as well as astrology.

wiseman

Post by wiseman » 22 Jun 2016

Sorry - no offense once again.

Silly, Why is it no related to astrology ?

The questions I asked were from astrological point of view, for which I know you will not have any answer

This is how astrologers escape when predictions dont happen

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Unread postby wiseman » 23 Jun 2016, 05:38

Sorry - no offense once again.

Silly, Why is it no related to astrology ?

The questions I asked were from astrological point of view, for which I know you will not have any answer

When you cannot see the correct predictions made by Sh K.N Rao it shows your prejudice. Limited knowledge is always dangerous. Please do the reserch before making such comments on forum.

I am enclosing the proof.

The Week 11 February 2001
Fatal February!
A Catastrophe in store for north India , says astrologer who predicted the quake
February will prove to be a bad month for north India , says noted astrologer K.N. Rao. The reason: the planet Mars was shifting from the Tula (Libra) to the Vrischika (Scorpio) rashi on February 3 and 4. At the same time, Mercury is moving back and setting in the seventh house. Because of these unfavourable planetary alignments, Rao says, northern India will witness a calamity.
Rao has made many correct predictions including the assassination of Prime Minister Indira Gandhi in 1984. In the Week dated January 14, 2001 , he said, “The country will face crippling natural calamities, which could occur in the first fortnight of January.” He was the least surprised when the massive earthquake rocked Gujarat on Republic Day.
Rao is worried because on February 3 and 4, the Moon is going to join Saturn and Jupiter in Vrisha and they will be affected by Mars in Vrischika. Disasters, he explains, are generally triggered by the return of the planets and since Mercury is setting in the seventh house, a catastrophe between February 4 and 15 in northern India inevitable.
Rao predicts cyclones, earthquakes and other natural calamities on the basis of Varahamihira’s Brihata Jataka, a classic written in the fifth century. He also uses certain Rajashani manuscripts. For predicting the Gujarat earthquake, Rao considered the lunar eclipse in the first week of January and the new Hindu year Chaitra Shukla Pratipada, besides the planetary position.
http://www.journalofastrology.com/artic ... cle_id=286
It is note worthy that in an interview of Shri. K.N. Rao published on 28 or 29 December, 2000 in the magazine Week he predicted the earth quakes in 2001. The word earthquake was not used by the journalist as they did in Hindi newspapers. But in the Feb interview they referred to Mr.K.N Rao as the only one who predicted the earthquake

wiseman

Post by wiseman » 23 Jun 2016

First of all, why are you dragging Shri Rao in this ?

I'm putting forth this question to this generation of so-called self-proclaimed astrologers / learners

Instead of speculating predictions, why dont you help the society by predicting earthquakes right in this year ?

Above all, you are providing a proof in the year 2001 - does it make any sense at all ?

Really, it all shows only arrogance without wisdom - Sorry to say

Hanish
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Hanish » 23 Jun 2016

Dear Anuradha,

I dont have anything against you or your knowledge of jyotisha, but from your posts its clearly obvious that you have something against Shilpa .

As in this post you are pointing towards comment made by Shilpa about the prediction skills of KN Rao, and in another thread of Shilpa on Virat Kohli in Divisional Charts topic, where Shilpa predicted about the Rise of VKohli in this period and you replied by posting link to defeat in Test Match. But we all can clearly see how well VKohli has been performing recently, how he his spearing ahead and taking opposition from front in which ever format or team hes been playing.

Hatered and ego never let person grow.

Regards

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 23 Jun 2016

Unread postby wiseman » 23 Jun 2016, 18:42

First of all, why are you dragging Shri Rao in this ?

I'm putting forth this question to this generation of so-called self-proclaimed astrologers / learners

Instead of speculating predictions, why dont you help the society by predicting earthquakes right in this year ?

Above all, you are providing a proof in the year 2001 - does it make any sense at all ?

Really, it all shows only arrogance without wisdom - Sorry to say
Please read your own posts, just mutually exclusive. You are making the comments on the article of Sh K.N Rao and now you are saying why I am dragging Sh K.N Rao...strange. Now I have given the proof of that correct prediction of earthquake was given in December 2000. by Guruji ...how it is showing my arrogance :) ??? Please learn some astrology before making such comments on public forum. Have I made any prection? I have just shared the correct prediction made by Sh.K.N Rao and ......you are saying self proclaimed......just unacceptable....talk with respect regarding the greatest astrologer.

Does it make any sense ?

Last edited by anuradha on 23 Jun 2016, edited 4 times in total.

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 23 Jun 2016

Postby Hanish » 23 Jun 2016, 21:29

Dear Anuradha,

I dont have anything against you or your knowledge of jyotisha, but from your posts its clearly obvious that you have something against Shilpa .

As in this post you are pointing towards comment made by Shilpa about the prediction skills of KN Rao, and in another thread of Shilpa on Virat Kohli in Divisional Charts topic, where Shilpa predicted about the Rise of VKohli in this period and you replied by posting link to defeat in Test Match. But we all can clearly see how well VKohli has been performing recently, how he his spearing ahead and taking opposition from front in which ever format or team hes been playing.

Regards
I have nothing against the moderator, as she said that Sh K.N Rao rarely predict before the event I have just given the proof of successful prediction. Kindly notice the time period of the rise of Virat.

wiseman

Post by wiseman » 24 Jun 2016

As I mentioned before, this is nothing against anyone - no offense

I was referring In general, to all self-proclaimed astrologers of this generation - to focus on higher good and help the society - but only if they really can and have the ability and talent to do so - in predicting natural disasters or economic downturns etc.., but not to provide your own guesses/speculations in the name of predictions

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 24 Jun 2016

Does it make any sense ?

Fist you said''Does this make any sense'' in response of my post and now you are saying it was a general statement.....? You went to write specifically regarding the topic of the link disclosed by me e.g earthquake
Postby wiseman » 24 Jun 2016, 23:09

As I mentioned before, this is nothing against anyone - no offense

I was referring In general, to all self-proclaimed astrologers of this generation - to focus on higher good and help the society - but only if they really can and have the ability and talent to do so - in predicting natural disasters or economic downturns etc.., but not to provide your own guesses/speculations in the name of prediction
Later

Hanish
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Hanish » 07 Jul 2016

Dear Anuradha,

Again I would start by saying I dont have anything against you or your knowledge of jyotisha, but I found while reading some random posts that its not just me who thinks that way about you other people corroborate my views too:

'''Anuradha is here on the forum to make money. That is her sole intention as per me. And how does she do this? She starts off first by attacking the able astrologers here and tries to proove them wrong. So any new person coming here like me, send her a PM asking for analysis. That is where her business starts. I have her bank account no. Along with her real name and I can post the same. Now there is nothing wrong in charging. However this is not the place. Mr. Vaughn Paul has been very kind enough to provide us with this amazing site. Somebody else making money out of this website is criminal. I have been contemplating a lot whether to reveal this or not. But today I am forced to. She is mocking people, instigating people and it is not right. My only request to you pl forgive her and continue with your help to all of us here''

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/ph ... i+WC+Final

''Anuradha seems to have some hidden agenda to disprove everybody for their knowledge what will she prove by that is beyond me. The failures of his predictions sonuji admitted himself. So why is she going for the overkill. The way she drags a thread slowly and steadily has become an irritant. None of us are clairvoyant here and we all are making an effort to learn this vast science from each other. What is the point of sarcasm and quoting previous posts in fragments?''

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/ph ... i+WC+Final

p.s : Nothing is deleted. Only highlighted and provided links from where I have quoted these posts.

Regards
Last edited by Hanish on 09 Jul 2016, edited 1 time in total.

zenspot

Post by zenspot » 07 Jul 2016

Dear Hanish:

I do not post on thiis website. I am visiting since few months, and interacted with 1 or 2 astros on here.

I also had negative experience with Astrologer Anuradha. Not sure if he or she took time to read my query, but charged me money . The prediction did not come true... I know there is no guarantee of anything but just wanted to say as i t is. Not trying to complaing against anyone but I feel they need to take time to undertand other people's problem before giving analysis or raising their hope.

Pls. give reference who told you all this ... or , be prepared to give date/time and contact info of person who is making this allegation if someone asked. Perhaps Moderator will look into it ad help you out.

Thank you -- Z

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 07 Jul 2016

Hello Hanish,
I donot post on LOVA these days due to the experience you just mentioned in your post.

Reason is, when I posted a query here, I have been contacted by few 'good' astrologers by PM after they respond in my LOVA query with 1-2 liners 'trying to indicate' to me that they have 'answer' and 'remedies' to my query/problem. I had started believing some of them and so requested for paid analysis here in LOVA too, all predictions except 1 came wrong! Other 'good' astrologers who are not in paid list emailed me asking for money and that they could provide me resolutions.

And regarding true identity, I came to know that most of the membes here have different names and identity/gender. However, since it is a free site, we visit here to get a chance on free service....which is totally based on availability and choice of experts. We cant force someone to help us for free....right! And with this fact, we need to understand that these astrologers spend their time on helping us when they don't know our real identity too! In today's world it is unrealistic to expect great quality of free service.

Regarding Anuradha ji, I had several free readings from her on several issues in last 4 yrs, I offered money for the predictions and other guidances too, but it was always refused by Anuradha ji. And all I could do was to thank and bless for helping me when needed (I messaged at 1am India time, and still got responses from her). I have a great deal of respect for her....and I disagree with what you posted. If she is wrong, almost every expert here should be tagged as wrong/bad.
Astrological discussions can be healthy if you understand that every expert has their style and perspective to analyze a situation. And in open-free forums like this, it should be taken as a knowledge sharing and learning way.....nobody should feel threatened just because one expert has a stronger prediction than other. All experts are good in their own ways and we should thank them for doing free service here.
I hope my post is taken in a positive way.

Hanish
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Hanish » 07 Jul 2016

Dear
I won't say I don't agree with you. But what I posted above is not my posts I just copied and pasted from some 5 yrs old thread about Ind Vs Sri cricket World Cup final prediction.. I ve nothing against anyone or there ways of spreading this knowledge. But reason I posted abov is to confirm that it's just not me who thinks she always try to confront/ criticise other experienced members prediction skills or knowledge.

Regards

rathore
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by rathore » 07 Jul 2016

This post is related to sports, so the question of predicting earthquakes is separate. Moreover to predict earthquakes other than planetary positions, signs in the environment should also be considered per Varahamihir. So predicting disasters is not for most. The ones who have predicted disasters consistently, you can derive wisdom from them just by being in their presence.

Rest everyone should be aware that most Astrologers are just fooling their own selves. So not only learners but many who have been practicing since decades are just immersed in their own folly and/or are guided by others who can't predict even if their life depended on it. Therefore, don't worry about the circus that goes on in the name of Astrology. I will further assert to not read any website to learn Astrology, again because most are fooling their own selves and the learner won't be able to separate the grain from the chaff. He/she will end up learning silly concepts, will pass them on and will add to the circle of ongoing ignorance.

About fights, again its mostly just fools fighting themselves. You can easily know that if you have gone through many a text many a times, which most people will not. People won't even read more than a few chapters of BPHS or Brihat Jatak, let alone any other. Yet they are fighting to prove a point. Once in a while some of them maybe learned (and have an ego), but you won't be able to tell unless you yourself are learned and are not following fools.

About charging money, some will outrightly fool you, others will make a good attempt but because of lack of real knowledge they won't be able to predict. If you are lucky you may find someone who has consistently given good predictions but most of the time you will be dealing with people who have just about no clue. So you just have to go through this if you are taking the path of getting free or paid predictions. Its the nature of the beast. You can complain, but the beast doesn't care.

In summary:

Don't learn Astrology from websites. Learn from real texts and/or real Gurus. By doing that sooner than later you will know its just ignorance going on in the name of Astrology whether its learning or its business aspect. When you learn you won't fight ignorants, you will lead them out of it if you want. And leading by a learned person brings more change than fighting between unlearned. So be a learned person first.

Aravind
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Aravind » 07 Jul 2016

Hello Hanish,

I did take few astrology readings from Anuradhaji.
Though I was charged for the first few event based readings,
Anuradhaji, never charged me for any other clarifications.
She always takes time to reply to my queries immediately.
She is very passionate about astrology and people like her
Who share their knowledge are very useful in a forum
Like LOVA.

Thanks
Aravind

Rag
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Rag » 07 Jul 2016

Dear Hanish,

In my experience, Anuradhaji has been very generous with her time and very prompt with her feedback on various issues. Additionally, she has always refused to accept money for her advise. To me she comes across as someone who is passionate about learning astrology and not as someone who is here to make money.

cheers!
Hanish wrote:Dear Anuradha,

Again I would start by saying I dont have anything against you or your knowledge of jyotisha, but I found while reading some random posts that its not just me who thinks that way about you other people corroborate my views too:

'''Anuradha is here on the forum to make money. That is her sole intention as per me. And how does she do this? She starts off first by attacking the able astrologers here and tries to proove them wrong. So any new person coming here like me, send her a PM asking for analysis. That is where her business starts. I have her bank account no. Along with her real name and I can post the same. Now there is nothing wrong in charging. However this is not the place. Mr. Vaughn Paul has been very kind enough to provide us with this amazing site. Somebody else making money out of this website is criminal. I have been contemplating a lot whether to reveal this or not. But today I am forced to. She is mocking people, instigating people and it is not right. My only request to you pl forgive her and continue with your help to all of us here''

''Anuradha seems to have some hidden agenda to disprove everybody for their knowledge what will she prove by that is beyond me. The failures of his predictions sonuji admitted himself. So why is she going for the overkill. The way she drags a thread slowly and steadily has become an irritant. None of us are clairvoyant here and we all are making an effort to learn this vast science from each other. What is the point of sarcasm and quoting previous posts in fragments?''

Regards

Hanish
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Hanish » 08 Jul 2016

Dear members,

I really would like to emphasise those are not my words those are someone else's thoughts. Plz visit and read Ind vs Sri WC final thread. I know nothin about this money thing and that was not what I wanted to brought to attention here. I just wanted say that other members have said something similar regarding her tendency to oppose others prediction skills.. Therefore I've nothing to do with this..
Plz address your posts to ppl who have actually written those things there on that thread. I have posted link above too. Mayb you can ask them why have thy written such things.

Regards