Saturn return.. in astrology

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Agam880
Saturn return.. in astrology

Post by Agam880 » 09 May 2016

Hello,

My birth details are below:

Birth: 18th August, 1986 at 19:05 hrs in Kolkata, India.

My birth chart Saturn is in Scorpio, and, currently Transiting Saturn is also in Scorpio with Mars (R). What are the effects of this transit? How strong is the impact of Saturn returns? What are the likely effects of the same?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Dhanusimha

Re: Saturn return.. in astrology

Post by Dhanusimha » 14 May 2016

Saturn return is a western astrology concept. A very good one at that. It's a phenomena when Saturn comes back to its natal position in your chart and takes place in between 27 to 30 years and repeats thereafter in similar intervals.
It denotes a level of maturity and detachment from previous life style (often coincides with marriage or child birth or other major events) and often whatever transpires in this period stays with the native for a long period of time for good or ill. Now, any attempts to change the basic shape your life took as a result (result is obtained after Saturn completes the transit) is tough and the structures are hard to shake off. Eg. Wife or kid don't go away when you wish :D same applies to your resultant problems.
It's kinda like what all you have been doing past 28 or 29 years comes back to in the form of repayment of karma. 29 years of karma packed in 2.5 years! So, it's a heavy period. Heavy either with blessings or suffering or both but nonetheless Heavy. Nothing like you can simply ignore. Moreover, whatever you do with yourself and your life during these 2.5 years or how you handle your karma in this period, matters the most because that's exactly how your next 30 years ll be shaped up.
I have no idea what vedic astrology says about this.
Vedic has Sade sati concept. Which is when Saturn transits your moon. Where is your moon with respect to Scorpio?

Agam880

Post by Agam880 » 20 May 2016

Hello. In my Lagna chart Saturn is in 10 degrees Scorpio in Anuradha Nakshatra. It is the 10th house (Aquarius Asc) aspecting Sun in 7th house and Moon in 12th House. Saturn is not aspected by anyone. In my birth chart Mars is in 11th house in Sagitarius.

I am going through marital seperation and divorce currently. Hence, this question.

vidhyanine
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vidhyanine » 08 Jun 2016

Saturn aspects your 7th house and that too on Sun., Difficutly will always be there in regards to marraige/relationships with spouse and father or authoriative figures,.,

saturn return must have tested your career and also internally battling health related issues.,

saturn will leave scorpio in january and things will start to look better eventually.,

goodluck and god bless
Smile

Crystalpages
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Crystalpages » 09 Jun 2016

The conceptual problem that I have, with Saturn return is that it implies that every 29.5 to 30 years from birth everyone would be facing a difficult point in life. The Indian Saturn sadesati also suffers a similar pigeonholing although there is the element of variation introduced by the fact that people have different time-points in life when this would occur (differences in natal moon, etc.). In practice we often come across many individuals who do not demonstrate such problematical periods as claimed by Western or Indian astrologers.

The above could be taken into consideration as one of the factors in delineation, but sadly gets overblown into a scarecrow!
Rohiniranjan

Agam880

Post by Agam880 » 11 Jun 2016

So does change of house of Saturn relieve me of the marital disturbance or will there be permanent damage?

My Birth details are:-
DoB - 18th August, 1986
Time - 19:05 hrs
Place - Kolkata (Calcutta) India