Donald Trump, a very strong presidential contender

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
StellarAstrologer
Contributor
Contributor
Re: THE RACE TO THE OVAL OFFICE 2016

Post by StellarAstrologer » 06 Nov 2016

Chandra lagna,
Thanks for suggesting exit strategy. Before I leave, I want to delete all my posts. Can you do it?
Or is there a way I can do it?

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by neelkumar » 06 Nov 2016

I would ask straightforward - who according to the respectable astrologers will win the US elections..sans the verbose text - guess there have been enough text and analysis already - let's get to the specific, shall we?

Also, I find no logic in merging two threads on a supposedly similar topic - there are plenty of threads like that in this forum - seems the moderator kindly needs to give a rethink and reverse to cease unnecessary confusion and spite.

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 07 Nov 2016

StellarAstrologer wrote:Chandra lagna,
Thanks for suggesting exit strategy. Before I leave, I want to delete all my posts. Can you do it?
Or is there a way I can do it?
I am not suggesting any exit. To stay or to leave is your choice.
Once written, all posts are the property of the forum and you are not allowed to delete it.
--भज गोविन्दं... भज गोविन्दं...गोविन्दं भज, मूढमते --

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

lightray94
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Donald Trump, a very strong presidential contender

Post by lightray94 » 08 Nov 2016

many underestimated trump, a Leo ascendant, with beaming confidence of Yogakaraka Mars in ascendant, and 11th lord in 11th house, Sun and Rahu in 10th house, jupiter in 2nd. This itself is enough. Leo asc may have insecurities , but they will show off with eternal confidence for they are made for showing off in public.

Congrats Lex sir, your prediction is coming true 215Hillary- 244 Trump, as of now Trump leading in close battle states.

vaibhavd
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by vaibhavd » 08 Nov 2016

For Donald J Trump ' Bankruptcy Time is Great Time ' Hope he will do great service to whole world. Time and destiny is the might force in the world.

vanchithottil

Post by vanchithottil » 08 Nov 2016

congrats to Lex sir and Shilpaji for the accurate prediction.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: U.S.Presidential Election 2016..Who will be President?

Post by Lex » 09 Nov 2016

rathore wrote:Don't really need astrological analysis for the obvious but since you ask she has 5L, 10L exchange which is a first class raj yog. And even though her Sun is in 10th degree of debilitation which is generally considered a destroyer of all raj yogas, she will win.

Of course it gets much more sophisticated than that but again common sense is enough to know the results. Good luck with sub lord jugglery.

Hope this ID guy will eat own words, on my Guru's Guru's System..,. successful predictions, not one of this kind but many in this forum.... Right from Narendrabhai Damodardas Modi winning, Kejriwal winning, Maharashtra CM Phadnavis coming to Power, Jayalalitha winning, many more on Sports, Latest India's Surgical strike... so on ... all successful predictions through K.P.System

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

rita wrote:If Hillary Clinton's time of birth is around 8:00 AM, then I agree with Rathore's analysis - that she will become President.

On a general note, I believe that we will see more females becoming leaders during Jupiter's transit in Kanya rashi.
Hope you have been informed on Donald Trump.... he is now U.S.Prez

Moral of the story for anyone who reads ..... never Tag someone's story or Journal link, one has to work on own Jyotisam knowledge and analyze

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Krishna wrote:Lex Sir,

Reference to your prediction by KP System:

Congratulations Sir, your prediction is coming true.

Krishna
Hi,
Thanks Krishna

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

lightray94 wrote:many underestimated trump, a Leo ascendant, with beaming confidence of Yogakaraka Mars in ascendant, and 11th lord in 11th house, Sun and Rahu in 10th house, jupiter in 2nd. This itself is enough. Leo asc may have insecurities , but they will show off with eternal confidence for they are made for showing off in public.

Congrats Lex sir, your prediction is coming true 215Hillary- 244 Trump, as of now Trump leading in close battle states.
Hi
Thanks and Regards

ash2016
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ash2016 » 09 Nov 2016

Shilpa ,
Undoubtedly, you and anuradha jee are among the best astrologers around. Given the way, you both gave logical answer to this question makes me bow to your wisdom.
Well done
Regards,
Yours,
Ash

vidhyanine
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vidhyanine » 09 Nov 2016

Looks like most of the Astrological community got this one wrong!
Smile

MyHead
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by MyHead » 09 Nov 2016

Congrats Lex Ji :)

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Myhead wrote:Congrats Lex Ji :)
"Maghizchi" and Thanks.

MyHead
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by MyHead » 09 Nov 2016

:D :D

Are you planning to predict any time soon how his governance will be post Jan 20, 2017?
With respect to US Economy, Immigration reforms and for India?
I don't know if it possible to predict on specific topics. But just asking :)

rathore
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by rathore » 09 Nov 2016

You get the props for getting this prediction right. Its called being right with the wrong reasoning. Systematically known as a fluke and if you follow your system long enough, you shall understand that even a broken clock is right twice a day. Good luck with predicting based on non-astrological factors derived from trends etc. because then you can be right more than a broken clock, whatever system may be applied. Talk to me if you learn some real Astrology some day, or not.

That being said, props to you.

StellarAstrologer
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Donald Trump 2016

Post by StellarAstrologer » 09 Nov 2016

StellarAstrologer wrote:

5th house is 8th house from 10th (break, good or bad break, depends, from current job). 2nd will give ruling power. Jupiter is retrograde in chitra in second (he will have some power). But the majority of 8th house indications are there too. So is this Presidential Power or Controversy and adversity written? Easy prediction - It is controversy.
------------------Update-----------------------------------
Nov 9, 2016: Hillary Clinton concedes defeat to Donald Trump

This is a big miss / failed prediction by me. No doubt.

"Many people asked me if I have the authentic horocsope of Hillary Clinton, I said "NO". But I am predicting a Hillary Clinton win based on Tim Kaine's chart (Vice Presidential candidate), Donald Trump's chart"

This tells me I cannot and should not predict without opponent's chart (this case Hillary Clinton's chart). I feel both Gemini and Libra lagna are invalid. But anyway, it is a miss.
-------------------------------------------------------------

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 09 Nov 2016

I am not an astrologer but I knew it and so many others in US knew that Trump will win. It was getting quite clear who will win though media and some channels were presenting it otherwise.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

rathore wrote:Mark this post - Hillary will be the president.

by rathore » Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:33 am
You get the props for getting this prediction right. Its called being right with the wrong reasoning. Systematically known as a fluke and if you follow your system long enough, you shall understand that even a broken clock is right twice a day.Talk to me if you learn some real Astrology some day, or not.

Real and Unreal astrology ???? , you use Intermediary Astrology, when you said, Mark this post, Hillary Prez.... in Hindi meaning of Intermediary is "beech ka"

You know what, in Democracy, " People who don't caste their ballot, but in drawing room infront of Televison or in some park with a mundane Jokers group, will pass the comments on Democracy, Your scenario is ditto like... we haven't yet seen any ( in your Jugglery Lexicons Real, Unreal, beech ka) Jyotisham analysis. Enjoy your beech ka sitting in Sofa and rant about Real/Unreal etc

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Donald Trump 2016

StellarAstrologer wrote:
StellarAstrologer wrote:

5th house is 8th house from 10th (break, good or bad break, depends, from current job). 2nd will give ruling power. Jupiter is retrograde in chitra in second (he will have some power). But the majority of 8th house indications are there too. So is this Presidential Power or Controversy and adversity written? Easy prediction - It is controversy.
------------------Update-----------------------------------
Nov 9, 2016: Hillary Clinton concedes defeat to Donald Trump

This is a big miss / failed prediction by me. No doubt.

"Many people asked me if I have the authentic horocsope of Hillary Clinton, I said "NO". But I am predicting a Hillary Clinton win based on Tim Kaine's chart (Vice Presidential candidate), Donald Trump's chart"

Hey.... Hard Luck... Astrology is 80% related to astronomical mathematical calculations, never trust softwares, I use manual calculations through K.P.System, your mathematics and your analysis helps in Prognosis, rather than external aided softwares.

This tells me I cannot and should not predict without opponent's chart (this case Hillary Clinton's chart). I feel both Gemini and Libra lagna are invalid. But anyway, it is a miss.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Myhead wrote::D :D

Are you planning to predict any time soon how his governance will be post Jan 20, 2017?
With respect to US Economy, Immigration reforms and for India?
I don't know if it possible to predict on specific topics. But just asking :)
I will answer your last question, when Kejriwal became CM for the 2nd time, I don't remember now, is his party worker Delhi UNit wrote to me or Pt. Sanjay Rath's student requested me to predict, year wise or Kejriwal will he sustain his power till next election. The write up is available in Public space, I had said, I remember distinctly, Kejriwal will survive for 5 years and also highlighted about some developments in Treasury, Education, Public utilities etc. If you search on web, you can find on my predictions/ writings through K.P.System on AAP party longeivity post election win.

rita
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by rita » 10 Nov 2016

CONGRATULATIONS to all those who predicted Trump will win.
Warm Regards

Rita

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 10 Nov 2016

Good job, Lex !
--भज गोविन्दं... भज गोविन्दं...गोविन्दं भज, मूढमते --

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

vj1981