Donald Trump, a very strong presidential contender

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Helios
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Re: Donald Trump, a very strong presidential contender

Post by Helios » 10 Nov 2016

Excellent prediction, Lex. Hope we have have some reading on both Trump's 4 year term and USA's 4 years under him. Thanks.

“You don’t need to be a genius or a visionary, or even a college graduate for that matter, to be successful. You just need a framework and a dream.” -- Michael Dell

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 10 Nov 2016

ChandraLagna wrote:Good job, Lex !
Thanks CLji

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

varunjuyal123 wrote:Congrats Lex!
Hi
Thanks

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Helios wrote:Excellent prediction, Lex. Hope we have have some reading on both Trump's 4 year term and USA's 4 years under him. Thanks.
Thanks. Let him assume his job, upon smooth transition of power from ex- to designate Prez, than I can look through

Regards

p.s.... on Top of his Roster, the 1st and 2nd item on Check box will be surely on Immigrants, and 2nd on U.S. Inc doing or creating reverse engineering career opportunities ( a noted US Inc on hardware computer.. creating job opportunities outside U.S.)

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by neelkumar » 10 Nov 2016

Well done & congrats Lex! I will reconsider giving KP a learning! :idea:
Any online learning materials or offline books you suggest to learn KP from the scratch?

ash2016
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Donald Trump 2016

Post by ash2016 » 10 Nov 2016

All learned astrologers - KN Rao Jee and Late KS (of KP fame) emphasise on PRAYERS .
Well, unlike Mrs Clinton,Mr Trump was helped by Yagya conducted by his hindu fans.
It may sound untrue or bizarre but a hindu organisation did conduct special prayers.
Regards,
Yours,
Ash

Note: A number of Vedic astrologers had prediCted about his Victory. Now, the real question: Who is going to win UttarPradesh, the Most populous and power Centre of India.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 11 Nov 2016

neelkumar wrote:Well done & congrats Lex! I will reconsider giving KP a learning! :idea:
Any online learning materials or offline books you suggest to learn KP from the scratch?
Hi
Thanks Mate.
I would encourage you to learn under a Guru's guidance on Jyotisham. K.P. System is an advanced system, one has to have thorough understanding and practice of Parashara, Nadi and Jaimini systems before entering into K.P.System. ( atleast minimum of exposure to traditional system of 3-4 years). You may connect with any K.P. system or follower who teaches both Traditional and than migrate to K.P.... if you still around in Ambarnath... check out in Dombivli etc

Thanks oncegain

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Helios wrote:Excellent prediction, Lex. Hope we have have some reading on both Trump's 4 year term and USA's 4 years under him. Thanks.
Hi
Now lets see, how Donald Trump will exhibit in Raja Darbar. He is now King in U.S. as well as to the world. [Kindly read Moksha Yoga in this Forum, in Yoga section, there are few( 3) slokas I have highlighted, I didn't wanted to add this chart into Moksha yoga, Marian and me are contributing, but all I am saying when I am furnishing the below slokha, you guys have to connect with those slokas too for better understanding. I am now wearing Traditional astrology Hat( K.P. followers has to learn compulsively traditional and get maximum exposures in Parasara, Nadi and Jaimini sastras, before unleashing KP..System)]

Our Sages have said,
" Karma Karma Bhavadishash: neecha stitha yadhi: "

Even though King will get all accolades from everywhere, but King will be praised by all( the world) only if that country prospers, his Prajas (civilians) prospers through legitimate way, than King will be praised by the World.

The above slokha deciphering... Karma means actions related to work or profession etc ( in this context of Trump chart), Bhava... means house.. dishash... its peculiarity... giving clarity, foresees etc neecha.. means debilitated stitha.. means placement yadhi... if, on account of etc

Our Sages also given the list of Karakas for specific houses.. in Jyotisham.., they said.. "Datyumanne Ramara mandiree.......................".. Refreshing, they had nominated say for e.g 10th bhava..karakas Guru, Shani, Ravi, Budha, for second bhava... Guru, so on so forth.....

Lets apply ( please read Moksha yoga slokhas in Yoga section and connect with this slokha) to Donald's chart

From my post in this thread some months back I had posted, I had predicted, Donald will assume King chair, lets see his chart, though it is K.P.Ayanamsa, I am only highlighting through K.P.chart and from that Navamsa, and traditional astrology is through Sripathi sytem, will not affect much in Navamsa

Lagna in Simha in Purvaphalguni nk...... Navamsa Lagna will fall in Virgoamsa, i.e. 2nd house of Rasi

Today Ravi in Shukra's sign, and in Visakam nk. therefore his Ravi should be connected in Shukra's sign ( He born in June ( His lagna in Simha born at around 1100 hrs).. correct

Ravi in fag end of Rishabham.. Mrigasirsam, and so his Rahu ( Today Rahu in Simha).. confirmed

Ravi in his Navamsa will be with Rahu in Virgoamsa

Ravi's dispositor Shukra, 10th lord in Punarvasu nk in Karkata sign ( a movable sign), as I said previously in my prediction post, Shani conjunct with Shukra

Both will be occupied in Karkatamasa... in other words.. both are Vargottama

11th lord and 2nd lord of his Rasi chart in commons ign in Ardra... Own House, His 2nd lord will be in Kumbhamsa

His 9th lord or Bhagyastana lord ,Kuja in lagna in Magham pada 1 nk,,a Fixed sign, so his Kuja will be in Rishabhamsa( 10th house of Rasi, 2nd house of Normal Zodiac)

Now one can see, why he is fiery speecher during his Karma or election campaign ( he single handedly spoke everywhere, wheras his Rival, the now outgoing U.S.Prez canvassed for her in election campaign)

How is Bhagyastana lord helped... ( please re-read my predictions through K.P. in my earlier post)... the day he won also Chandra was transiting in Kuja's star

Lets come back to the above sloka..

His Budha ( 2nd lord) in 11th... own house
Budha is also one of the Karaka, per sages, for 10th house.. Budha not attained neecha, Budha not been associated with asubha graha, in navamsa Budha is placed well, in Shani's amsa ( Shani is Vargottama but 12th from Rasi and it is in Karkatamsa.. 12th bhava.. karaka is Shani... no issue)
Budha is not associated in Rasi in 10th or Karma house
None of Karma bhavas karakas attained Neecha in his chart
Budha is not associated with Ravi in 10th house
If the analysis seen in a KIng's chart, King will have enormous ability to express and Debate in all fronts ( international/National issue) in Raja Darbhar, UN forum, International summit, etc

If any one of bhava karakas got neecha and associated in 10th and also with Ravi, that elect King will be devoid any rationale expressions or in other wordsIf the above he becomes null and void in communicating in Darbar or in International forums. ( There was a person in Previous Govt of our country, people and Opposition labelled that person as MaunaMohan.......)
[Guru is well placed in his chart, also aspects 10th house ( refer the slokas in Moksha yoga in Yoga section).. Guru in second.. gives fieriness in speech but Shani's aspect on Guru... contaminated his vakstana]

Donald Trump will have enough ability convey his agendas in National Durbar as well as in International Durbar.

smiti03
Contributor
Contributor

Post by smiti03 » 11 Nov 2016

Congrats Lex sir. You have great knowledge.

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 11 Nov 2016

If Mithuna was the lagna of Hillary she could not have lost and if it was Tula there was no way of her winning was my conclusion in the last piece . In the meantime a third horoscope with Simha lagna also sprang up. It is only of academic value now to find out which is correct as Hillary’s career has now ended. Hillary has won the popular votes but lost because her electoral votes were less.

“It happens in close presidential elections, especially when the victor, in this case Trump, wins the electoral votes but loses the popular vote, in this case to Hillary Clinton by about 200,000 ballots at last count.” (http:// http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/columnists/kass/ ct-electoral-college-kass-1111-20161110-column.html)
[quote]The irony of it all is that those who predicted a Hillary victory were right and those who predicted a Trump victory were also right! That is the confusion of popular votes vs electoral votes.[/quote]
MANCHESTER GUARDIAN - Thursday 10 November 2016
If current projections hold, Hillary Clinton will soon become the second presidential nominee to win the popular vote yet lose the electoral college – and thus the White House – in past five US presidential elections.
As Nigerl Farage has said” This result looks 'bigger than Brexit' .
https://www.journalofastrology.com/arti ... cle_id=535
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

We all know in any contest ( one - one) in an election, or a final football contest or any game, or in a career interview for one top slot..a winner is winner, there can be consolation in emotion, one contested in the final and lost to winner by a whisker that decides Bhagya for the winner.

My Guru always to teach, in an analysis of election result ( bhagyastana, Point of fortuna to be assessed to pin point during the day of election result). It is like this , in a Derby, one punter will be the winner for the Jackpot.

My Guru's Guru, late Prof KSK used to teach him and my relative..in a election, two contestants will pray to Almighty and does remedies, but only one will be the winner, both cannot win in a single seat for that election.
Incidentally, Kuja is Donald's Bhagyastana Lord, that day winning was also nakstra Lord for him, and he will become Prez , will control or leader of World's top Military.

tv1980_2
Contributor
Contributor

Post by tv1980_2 » 13 Nov 2016

easy to predict whether he will become president or not ...50/50 chance of being right. but what kind of president will he be, that is a more complicated and challenging task, no? Still I have not seen any astrologer here delve into that prediction.

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 13 Nov 2016

Here Jupiter aspects the tenth house promising some good work and not the frightening agenda he promised during the elections speeches.

Trump’s priority will be to concentrate US economy in which he will achieve success as Jupiter in the second house, aspecting the tenth shows here.
https://www.journalofastrology.com/arti ... cle_id=535
Post by tv1980_2 » 14 Nov 2016, 05:42

easy to predict whether he will become president or not ...50/50 chance of being right. but what kind of president will he be, that is a more complicated and challenging task, no? Still I have not seen any astrologer here delve into that prediction.
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 13 Nov 2016

tv1980_2 wrote:easy to predict whether he will become president or not ...50/50 chance of being right. but what kind of president will he be, that is a more complicated and challenging task, no? Still I have not seen any astrologer here delve into that prediction.
Hey, read my post featuring Nov 11, 2016.... in reply to a forum member on Donald's agenda.... copy pasted below down of my post FY R... ( a member of this forum is allergic to the world... copy and paste... but I am using my own post, for your reading by copy pasting techniques)

Hi
Now lets see, how Donald Trump will exhibit in Raja Darbar. He is now King in U.S. as well as to the world. [Kindly read Moksha Yoga in this Forum, in Yoga section, there are few( 3) slokas I have highlighted, I didn't wanted to add this chart into Moksha yoga, Marian and me are contributing, but all I am saying when I am furnishing the below slokha, you guys have to connect with those slokas too for better understanding. I am now wearing Traditional astrology Hat( K.P. followers has to learn compulsively traditional and get maximum exposures in Parasara, Nadi and Jaimini sastras, before unleashing KP..System)]

Our Sages have said,

Even though King will get all accolades from everywhere, but King will be praised by all( the world) only if that country prospers, his Prajas (civilians) prospers through legitimate way, than King will be praised by the World.

The above slokha deciphering... Karma means actions related to work or profession etc ( in this context of Trump chart), Bhava... means house.. dishash... its peculiarity... giving clarity, foresees etc neecha.. means debilitated stitha.. means placement yadhi... if, on account of etc

Our Sages also given the list of Karakas for specific houses.. in Jyotisham.., they said.. "Datyumanne Ramara mandiree.......................".. Refreshing, they had nominated say for e.g 10th bhava..karakas Guru, Shani, Ravi, Budha, for second bhava... Guru, so on so forth.....

Lets apply ( please read Moksha yoga slokhas in Yoga section and connect with this slokha) to Donald's chart

From my post in this thread some months back I had posted, I had predicted, Donald will assume King chair, lets see his chart, though it is K.P.Ayanamsa, I am only highlighting through K.P.chart and from that Navamsa, and traditional astrology is through Sripathi sytem, will not affect much in Navamsa

Lagna in Simha in Purvaphalguni nk...... Navamsa Lagna will fall in Virgoamsa, i.e. 2nd house of Rasi

Today Ravi in Shukra's sign, and in Visakam nk. therefore his Ravi should be connected in Shukra's sign ( He born in June ( His lagna in Simha born at around 1100 hrs).. correct

Ravi in fag end of Rishabham.. Mrigasirsam, and so his Rahu ( Today Rahu in Simha).. confirmed

Ravi's dispositor Shukra, 10th lord in Punarvasu nk in Karkata sign ( a movable sign), as I said previously in my prediction post, Shani conjunct with Shukra

11th lord and 2nd lord of his Rasi chart in commons ign in Ardra... Own House, His 2nd lord will be in Kumbhamsa

His 9th lord or Bhagyastana lord ,Kuja in lagna in Magham pada 1 nk,,a Fixed sign, so his Kuja will be in Rishabhamsa( 10th house of Rasi, 2nd house of Normal Zodiac)

Now one can see, why he is fiery speecher during his Karma or election campaign ( he single handedly spoke everywhere, wheras his Rival, the now outgoing U.S.Prez canvassed for her in election campaign)

How is Bhagyastana lord helped... ( please re-read my predictions through K.P. in my earlier post)... the day he won also Chandra was transiting in Kuja's star

Budha is also one of the Karaka, per sages, for 10th house.. Budha not attained neecha, Budha not been associated with asubha graha, in navamsa Budha is placed well, in Shani's amsa ( Shani is Vargottama but 12th from Rasi and it is in Karkatamsa.. 12th bhava.. karaka is Shani... no issue)
If the analysis seen in a KIng's chart, King will have enormous ability to express and Debate in all fronts ( international/National issue) in Raja Darbhar, UN forum, International summit, etc

If any one of bhava karakas got neecha and associated in 10th and also with Ravi, that elect King will be devoid any rationale expressions or in other wordsIf the above he becomes null and void in communicating in Darbar or in International forums. ( There was a person in Previous Govt of our country, people and Opposition labelled that person as MaunaMohan.......)
[Guru is well placed in his chart, also aspects 10th house ( refer the slokas in Moksha yoga in Yoga section).. Guru in second.. gives fieriness in speech but Shani's aspect on Guru... contaminated his vakstana]

Donald Trump will have enough ability convey his agendas in National Durbar as well as in International Durbar.

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 13 Nov 2016

Hey, read my post featuring Nov 11, 2016.... in reply to a forum member on Donald's agenda.... copy pasted below down of my post FY R... ( a member of this forum is allergic to the world... copy and paste... but I am using my own post, for your reading by copy pasting techniques)
You were accusing me for copy pasting but in reality, you were doing it regularly, as proved by the administrator in the ''education '' thread. I always give the link whenever I used some article not written by me.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 13 Nov 2016

smiti03 wrote:Congrats Lex sir. You have great knowledge.
Thank you. I am blessed if you think that way... only through my Parents, my Family Guru and my Jyotisham Guru

Regards

tv1980_2
Contributor
Contributor

Post by tv1980_2 » 15 Feb 2017

Update to this thread. Does not seem as if trump is able to put through his agendas, see the failed Muslim ban, scandal with connections to Russia.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 03 Oct 2017

Lex wrote:
13 Nov 2016
tv1980_2 wrote:easy to predict whether he will become president or not ...50/50 chance of being right. but what kind of president will he be, that is a more complicated and challenging task, no? Still I have not seen any astrologer here delve into that prediction.

Hi

Our Sages have said,

If any one of bhava karakas got neecha and associated in 10th and also with Ravi, that elect King will be devoid any rationale expressions or in other words If the above he becomes null and void in communicating in Darbar or in International forums. ( There was a person in Previous Govt of our country, people and Opposition labelled that person as MaunaMohan.......)

Day before Trump tweet on deaths of Las Vegas incident " warm Condolences", deplorable. He cant help, because his vakstana is contaminated.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 12 Jun 2018

Lex wrote:
11 Nov 2016
Hi

Our Sages have said,

These was Predicted by me in Oct 2017, when someone raised how will be Trump's remaining 4 year periods.

Today, No other President of United States in the history could do, what President of U.S. did today at Santosa resort, Singapore. His discussion with Kim Jong, N.Korea's President over the table and subsequent signing of Nuclear disengaging acts, age hold Koreans war to culminate, extended Kim Jong to his Oval room

Trump is clearly dictating his authority in national and international Durbar.

goodsamaritan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by goodsamaritan » 12 Jun 2018

congratulations @lex

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 24 Jul 2018

Thanks Buddy

tv1980_2
Contributor
Contributor

Post by tv1980_2 » 13 Aug 2018

Lex wrote:
12 Jun 2018
Lex wrote:
11 Nov 2016
Hi

Our Sages have said,

These was Predicted by me in Oct 2017, when someone raised how will be Trump's remaining 4 year periods.

Today, No other President of United States in the history could do, what President of U.S. did today at Santosa resort, Singapore. His discussion with Kim Jong, N.Korea's President over the table and subsequent signing of Nuclear disengaging acts, age hold Koreans war to culminate, extended Kim Jong to his Oval room

Trump is clearly dictating his authority in national and international Durbar.
No, this is not true. Political experts said that NK is unlikely to give up their nuclear weapons given their history, and intelligence reports say that NK has in fact not stopped making nuclear weapons. The meeting was just a big show.

TheHoneyButterTree
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by TheHoneyButterTree » 18 Aug 2018

Trump's speech has been crude, mean spirited, exaggerated and full of lies. Mercury is hemmed by malefics and is in Ardra, a sharp Rudra Nakshatra. From Light on Life, Hart de Fouw's section on Ardra:
'weeping, and roaring and howling, which are storm sounds. Lack of gratitude and a certain malice a tendency to treachery and deception concerning business or finance. diplomacy, people who ---are critical by nature, cruelty, lawless ness, perversity, self-centered attitudes, lying and cheating. expert at misrepresentation and double-talk: meddlesome politicians and dishonorable salespeople, liars and cheats, rogues and thieves.
-Those who actively encourage the destruction of living entities: cruel persons, Their violent temperament causes many tears and depression, which can lead to their early destruction and death. They need to develop a sense of gratitude and appreciation for this will heal many wounds.'
I think that about sums it up. This is his life and presidency. Let's not take Mercury out of context. Yes it is powerful and has done him good, from the perspective of power and how he's used his speech to get it. His chart is a Rahu/Ketu chart. These grahas grasp him from the Lagna Lord, Sun and Moon, the 3 pillars! Rahu and Ketu are not positive influences. His sordid life story is their story in so many ways.

VenusQueen
Contributor
Contributor

Post by VenusQueen » 10 Jan 2020

@lex Cam you please take a look at 2020 election? Will trump be reelected?

amitns
Contributor
Contributor

Post by amitns » 24 Jan 2020

have you looked at this link : http://www.vedicnakshatras.com/donald-t ... ology.html

have been following him for 3 years and his timing came correct..but the intensity didnt