Vijay Mallaya

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Vijay Mallaya

Post by shilpa » 14 Mar 2016

Dear All
Greetings and Best wishes to all.
Here is a look at Mallaya's chart with my thoughts.
I found I had saved it in my JHORA file..as I do when I find a celebrity date in an astrology magazine or journal. Can't remember now which one.

Vijay Mallaya....Dec 18th 1955; 11:30am Bantwall, India

--Mallaya's chart is dominated by the association of two great natural malefics....Ra-Sa sitting in the 10th house( of career and professional honors) of Rasi chart, where shani is innimical in the house of mangal

and Ra-Sa are on the 1-7 axis of navamsa

and Ra-Sa 3-9 axis of D10

--any two heavy weight malefics together in associion ( conjunction, mutual aspect mutual kendra), even if they are positive for the chart.... at the very least create morality that's governed by the evil side of malefics.

In Mallaya's case his value system finds it "OK" to live a lavish life while not paying his staff at Kingfisher airline;and to borrow and keep borrowing with no intention to repay; and to just flee away when banks are after him.

--Navamsa has a strong 5/8 /3/ 7 house with intelligence yogas in trinal 5th throug conjunction of Jup-Me....and Dsasamsa benefits fromf cancellation of debility, and akin to exaltation theory with debilitated Me-Ve in mutual aspect on the 1-7 axis.

His success and fame comes from the D9 and D10 and not so much the Rasi chart in my view.

-- His 7th house is active now under the aspects of shani and Jup( and Ra also going through the same house) and also a strong natal Jup sits there.....the secondary signification of this house is partners in business at home and also association in foreign lands....and they are the ones who have helped him in the current situation.

--when in Mid Aug ....Jup transits to Virgo, his 12th house of foreign connections and prisons will get activated under the dual aspect of shani and Jup.

for the time being he will live like a fugitive in captivity in a foreign land but after Oct when Sa-Ra period starts( 10th house significations will get exaggerated) and he will start managing his career from abroad and will manage it well.
Sadly with Moon the karak of long term foreign stays in the 12th house of foreign connection....I see him as "have gotten-away-for-good"
He has brains / intelligence but with a huge Machiavellian twist brought by Ra-Sa everywhere.

regards

1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

malavyaBadava

Re: Vijay Mallaya

Post by malavyaBadava » 14 Mar 2016

I would welcome a move that allows people to look at your boss's kundli before you work for that person or invest in that person's company. All modern political leaders have their kundlis studied prior to election so people at least know what is to be expected but I guess now we need to horoscopes of all CEOs of important companies prior to investing in their companies.

malavyaBadava

Post by malavyaBadava » 14 Mar 2016

Jupiter lord of 2nd and 11th (family and friends) aspects ascendant, 5th house lord and 9th house lord. It also aspects it's own house 11th house. So friends(cronies) help him a lot

Indvedic
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Indvedic » 29 Mar 2016

He has escaped for the time being but his Sade-sati is about to start in 10 months.

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 15 Apr 2016

my two bits on the mallya chart:

1. Lagna Lord in 10th is the best place for a person to have. here even co lord rahu unites with Lagna lord and gives extreme fame recognition with regards to work. Add to it 10th lord goes to 9th.

2. There is also an exchange of 5-11 lords combining 5-9 lords in 11th and being aspected by jupiter the 2-11 lord. Extreme riches and fortune in all matters.

3. Jupiters aspect on lagna we can see in his physical structure.

4. But the key point is will all the natives born on that config be mallyas ? .. Well the ans lies in d60 where most planets are in own house or exalted and in good amsas.

---------

Now we know that even Shri Ram had to face 14 years exile owing to planetary play. Shri Krishna faced extinction of yaduvanshis. Lord honours the planetary play. ( not comparing mallya here.. just putting for the point of planetary play)

Sat - Rahu yuti apart from lordship also plays the karaka thing in its dashas. Sat-Rahu indicates scandals, scams, court cases etc on the house it sits. Apart from Vimshottari we need to look at rasi dashas that bring Scorpio and Taurus into picture here. And for the root cause ofcourse moola dasha events. Chara dasha gives clear picture of mallya's turmoil.

Moola dasha indicates enemity with a brahmin and injury or physical violence with him in past births as root cause, as jup-mars are 6th from moon in d60 with jup dasha running.

Does'nt look like any good now. Transits may provide relief but the sword still hangs. very unlikely that until jup transits over scorpio any of his remedies will also work...