Ashtakvarga Sav and Bav

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
SoulLight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Ashtakvarga Sav and Bav

Post by SoulLight » 22 Jan 2016

Can someone please tell me how a transit planet like Saturn will work if it gives 1 point in a sign in its own BAV and same sign has total 2 BAV points whereas same sign as below average SAV points?

astrovedic
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Ashtakvarga Sav and Bav

Post by astrovedic » 22 Jan 2016

Transit of any planet (Benefic or Malefic) into a sign where it has contributed fewer points will damage the significations pertaining to the house, even if it is its own sign. For instance, Saturn passing through the 6th house where it has contributed 1 point will cause some ailment to manifest, or cause misery from enemies or some form of deceit, Importantly, The Dasha and antar dasha running must also be indicative of the same. However if the SAV has an overall good score, the intensity of evil may be reduced.

SoulLight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SoulLight » 23 Jan 2016

Thanks to Astrovedic ji and Krishna ji !
Krishnaji it is much clear from your explanation how Saturn will react with 2 BAV and any planet transiting through each kakshya. Thanks for the vivid info.
SL

SoulLight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SoulLight » 26 Jan 2016

Thanks Krishnaji for some interesting info on BAV Ashtak!
SL

hiimnotcool
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by hiimnotcool » 03 Feb 2016

Ashtkavarga is interesting but I haven't seen any of the great results that would be expected of Jupiter's transit in a sign with 7 benefic points in the SAV.

Krishna, can you take a look and maybe explain why this transit hasn't been very beneficial? I did get news of a child during this transit though. Makes sense because it's transiting my natal 5th house. Could I expect any other good results in the coming months before Jupiter moves to Virgo where it only has 3 points.

Male
August 29, 1985
22:33 (10:33 PM)
Willows, California

hiimnotcool
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by hiimnotcool » 04 Feb 2016

Krishna wrote:Hi cool,

The general reading for Jupiter's transit in a sign with 7 benefic points in its own BAV is that one will enjoy various kinds of wealth and will generally be quite happy. If you are already quite well off and happily enjoying your wealth, then its in line with the general prediction. On the other hand if you are in a tight financial situation and nothing has relieved you and made you happy till now, then you can say that its not been very beneficial.

At present Jupiter is in transit in ascendant's kakshya and ascendant has contributed a benefic point. The result for Jupiter's transit in 5th from Ascendant is that there will be dignity and honor. This is what you can expect when it transits from 26degmin to 30deg.

---------------
Thank you for the quick reply. Things are 'middling' right now. Not too much has changed since Jupiter was in Cancer. Was hoping this transit would finally settle a process that's been going on for 3 years and would result in quite a bit of extra income.

Guess I might have to wait until Saturn transits into Sagittarius where he has 6 points to finally experience some good relief.

SoulLight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SoulLight » 09 Feb 2016

Can someone please tell me what is PAV Ashtakvarga?

SoulLight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SoulLight » 10 Feb 2016

Okay Krishnaji can you please elaborate more on PAV? What is its importance and how to use it?
Thanks!

astrovedic
Contributor
Contributor

Post by astrovedic » 10 Feb 2016

[quote="SoulLight"]Okay Krishnaji can you please elaborate more on PAV? What is its importance and how to use it?
Thanks![/quote]

Prastara Ashtakavarga shows the breakup and contribution of bindus by the planets in a specific planet’s bhinnashtakavarga. It is valuable in the timing of events by the transit of planets in the kakshyas of a sign.

SoulLight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SoulLight » 13 Feb 2016

Thank you Krishna Ji ! Now its clear to me the difference between BAV and PAV. Thanks again!

rudra28
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rudra28 » 16 Dec 2016

kRISHNA :

Can you give me input on Kakshyas, i understand that 1 house - 8 division -3.75 each,
But if a person want to come down to precise prediction up to hrs, can he use this kakshyas in ashtakvarga system,
Do let me know,
If someone can input any answer they are welcome

rudra28
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rudra28 » 18 Dec 2016

Krishna,

what you explain i am totally inline, with you,
i actually wanted to narrow it down to several hours like say 2hrs span,
do u have any idea why the kashyas have 0 & 1 points why their isn't 0.1,0.2 points/so,

Thanks,
Rudra.