revisiting PM Modi's Chart

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Caliber
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: revisiting PM Modi's Chart

Post by Caliber » 11 Dec 2018

Thanks Shilpa ji. For the arrogance he has been showing, your predictions came true.

God bless you.

joyd

Post by joyd » 11 Dec 2018

@mahesh,i'm giving my reply now itself friend.Modi is OUR next PM.

JOYD.

joyd

Post by joyd » 11 Dec 2018

@mahesh-wait till i post it..

joyd.

kulu2007
Contributor
Contributor

Post by kulu2007 » 13 Dec 2018

Interesting to note that this topic came up only after election results and BJP losing 3 states.
Its a topic of debate whether BJP's fall is actually Modi's failure OR whatever votes his party could garner in 3 states was only due to Modi's grace and his last moment campaigns.
Not sure how accurate his TOB is and what's its source in above post. Moreover I think above predictions don't take into account Gochar grahas and based on very superficial analysis.
Anyway... Here we are considering only professional rise or fall of Na Mo as PM of country and not looking his horoscope as a normal person. What could be such person's aspirations? what about spiritual rise of such person? what does such kundali tell about karmas of this person? His health? Have we tried to map his earlier life events with particular MD AD transit and verified cause and effect? etc etc

kulu2007
Contributor
Contributor

Post by kulu2007 » 20 Dec 2018

Extremely valid points by p.Mahesh. Modi's political career spans more than 40 years. For such a D1 chart, I would say a tea seller becoming sambhag pracharak of RSS(a pseudo political org) can also be a great rise.

Mere Gajakesrai or absense/presence of some planets or particular dasha cannot be only indication for his 3 consecutive terms of CMship followed by PMship without failure. This is the case where certain combination of planets/ their placement + transits + dashas + some other unknown factors have produced continuous winning chemistry. Fall could have been at any level.

Experts may tell is there any planetary combination/ future transits/ dashas in his chart suggesting him to be President of country or winning a Noble prize?

I also think we need to look D1 + all higher divisional charts + past transits + dashas and map all earlier known life events to validate available birthchat. Same thing for future prediction. Indeed its easier said than done. I think apart from planets there are factors such as people's goodwill and divine grace which are beyond scope of bookish astrology knowledge.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 21 Dec 2018

Jupiter[5L] and Mars[LL] are under Nk exchange, a very potent Rajyoga. Venus the 7th lord[Vargottama] is also under the Rajyoga[5L and 7th lord aspecting each other]. Mars+ Moon in lgna is another Rajyoga. All Rajyogas in Kendra, Sun, Moon and Mars are the key planets for Scorpio Lagna .

joyd

Post by joyd » 27 Dec 2018

Mahesh-keep the issue of birth details aside temporarily.you are using only a wrench and screwdriver to rectify the problem of the vehicle.so what i am trying to say is,you need more tools to judge a chart in depth and in-detailed.In genral,in some charts yogas can be judged just by seeing and using a few tools like you used Rasi-navamsa kind but in some charts, you have to dwell and dig deeper with other tools,to find out the actual reasons for the natives elevation in life.

joyd.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 30 Dec 2018

Ak[Saturn]+Venus[Amk, Vargottama] in 10H . As we all know Saturn is the planet of politics aspecting the 4H.
Its a very strong Jaimini Rajyoga . Amk[Venus] is very well placed both in rashi and navmansha. From Ak[Self] amk [Venus] is in kendra along with other karkas like 5thlord[Jupiter] , Mars[Pk]. From 18th March Aquarius-Libra will start, Libra is in 3H[ self effort] from 10H, and Ak[Saturn], Amk[Venus] and 5L[Jupiter] will aspect the sign . 10th house from Libra will also be under the aspect of Jupiter[5th lord] and Pk[Mars], indicating relatively better time[ after the loss in three states] for him.Lets see what will happen in the next election. In the chart of BJP[6-04-1980, 11.45, Delhi] the dasha of Moon-Mars will start from 16th Feb, 2019. Mars and Ketu are under Nk exchange. So it will be like Moon-Ketu . Ketu in the 9H[Dharma] in the chart of BJP with Mercury is indicating towards the'' Ram Mandir ''issue and religious polarization.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 06 Jan 2019

Thanks a lot for sharing this . regards

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 24 Jan 2019

Thanks for posting , she was born in Gemini Lagna and Aries Navmansha. LL Mercury in 7H with 7L Jupiter is indicating towards love marriage. Rahu in the Navmansha lagna is showing its inter caste[ unconventional] marriage. Presently she is under Venus-Saturn-Moon. Saturn is the planet of politics and placed in 12H as 8th and 9th lord, a kind of V.R.Y. At the time of election the dasha will be Venus-Saturn-Rahu. Rahu is in 8H of D-1 and sign lord in 12H. In D-9 Rahu is well placed in Lagna so in D-10. So it looks she will surely make the difference in eastern U.P. Venus and Saturn are under sign exchange as 5L and 9L[ both Trikone lord] but not a Rajyoga. Its a very mysterious dasha . May be she will help the party to struck some alliance with other parties since both 5th lord and 9th lord are involved [ some wise decision at at appropriate time]. Mercury anter Dasha in Venus Maha Dasha, from 10th March 2020 will be good for her as she has many Rajlakshan Yogas. She will shine for sure in future specially in Sun Mahadasha after March 2024.

joyd

Post by joyd » 29 Jan 2019

I am only focusing the present scenario of her entry in to politics and up to the election results.For this i have to verify the dasa-AD promises first and those lords position in her natal-D9-D10-D12 charts.so i will proceed with planet positions first..

MD-Venus /AD-saturn../venus placed in 9th of aqaurius in 6-11 lords star.By having 6-BAV natal bindus such venus tends to give 4-12-3-7-8-12.OUt of these none denoting the political arena.Being placed in 6-11 lords chara,she also got the power to give 6-11 house results during her dasa periods.venus placement in natal chart is not promisiv..

AD-Saturn-/in 3rd lord suns star and placed in 12th from lagna.He is with just 3-BAV natal bindus.so he gives adverse results to 3-7th houses.so AD also not showing any flavour of political success.

At the time of her entry date jan-24th,2019.venus in 8th lords mercury star. saturn is in 12th lords venus star.THis is the reason for her sudden entry in to UP political arena.so out of D1-Transit charts ,D1 is not encouraging but transits..showing the cause of her entry in to politics.

Coming to her D9 chart-5th lord conjucted with 8th lord and ketu.It Is indicating that she is on and off Kind of activities in her assigned UP- duties.

6Th lord sun is with 9th lord mars in 10th.yoga bhanga seen due to this combination.

coming to Near election dates-and Rahu's role..[22-4-2019 to 9-7-2019 which covers v-s-r-r to jup-saturn SA's In Rahu's PD.]

Rahu is in 8th in D1 nd In 2nd in D9 .so 10th lord jupiter of navamsa inder nodal afflictions.Rahu also afflicting 10th house placed 5th-9th lords.so eclipse to her image possible.THe natal placements of jupiter-saturn are adverse.

In my next post , we will examine her D12-D10 charts for further clues about her political career & Success if any exists during this election[only]..

joyd.

joyd

Let me clarify your asked doubt on Priyanka first.After this Rahul & Then finally about your favourite leader Modi..

joyd.

joyd

your quest & zeal on who is our future PM showing that you belongs to fast food generation.If i give my analysis after election it is really a foolish one.so no wise astrologer never do that.If your question is between Rahul & Modi ,then why you unnecessarily inserted Priyanka's matter?Anyhow i dont like quirents like you anymore and my answer is Modi is our PM this time also.If you like to know the analysis pl be patient till i post on it.Dont worry it is not after elections..

joyd.

joyd

Post by joyd » 05 Feb 2019

it exclusively depends on swearing ceremony muhurth..

joyd.

joyd

Post by joyd » 06 Feb 2019

THe seat winning[number of]depends on the following factors..

1-party birth chart in comparison with transit and annual return charts.
2-3-10-11th lords strength and their MA-AD-PD running at the time of election date.
3-Horary charts help also taken in to consideration.

joyd.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 06 Feb 2019

Astrologically no one can predict the number of seats B.J.P will get. Chart of the current prime minister will be strong at the time of election as he will be under Moon-Venus-Rahu. The Anter Dasha lord Venus is in 10H aspected by 5L Jupiter and Rahu in 5H[trikone] aspected by Sun the 10L, a very potent Rajyoga but in transit Lagna lord Mars and Rahu will be in 8H from Moon and Lagna. In the absence of correct chart of Ms Mayawati MrAkhilesh Yadav, Ms Mamta Banerjee etc I am unable to get the real picture.

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 06 Feb 2019

Agree with ADC, exact number of seats cannot be predicted. At best, the winning party may be possible, but not the quantum of victory.
--भज गोविन्दं... भज गोविन्दं...गोविन्दं भज, मूढमते --

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

kulu2007
Contributor
Contributor

Post by kulu2007 » 06 Feb 2019

I think instead of predicting who will be PM, need to predict what's in it for India from 2020-2024/5. What I heard/ read somewhere that later half of 2020 has same planetary configurations as that of 1962...when India lost Sino-Indian war. Modi or No Modi, there seems to be difficult times for India from 2020-2024.
Can somebody try match making of Modi's 2019 onwards kundali with that of India?

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 06 Feb 2019

I stand updated/corrected. There are indeed methods to quantify the outcome although the reliability of such methods needs to improve. The exact number of seats while still elusive, one can attempt to estimate the interval of seats, for example , the seats garnered could be between 280-300 and so on, if the interval is taken as 20 seats. If one takes an interval of 50, one may quote 250-300. Thanks to Astrostar for updating me.

Interested readers can refer here: http://docshare03.docshare.tips/files/2 ... 582975.pdf
--भज गोविन्दं... भज गोविन्दं...गोविन्दं भज, मूढमते --

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

kulu2007
Contributor
Contributor

Post by kulu2007 » 06 Feb 2019

ChandraLagna wrote:
> I stand updated/corrected. There are indeed methods to quantify the outcome
> although the reliability of such methods needs to improve. The exact number
> of seats while still elusive, one can attempt to estimate the interval of
> seats, for example , the seats garnered could be between 280-300 and so on,
> if the interval is taken as 20 seats. If one takes an interval of 50, one
> may quote 250-300. Thanks to Astrostar for updating me.
>
> Interested readers can refer here:
> http://docshare03.docshare.tips/files/2 ... 582975.pdf

Nice share. Thanks a lot!

kulu2007
Contributor
Contributor

Post by kulu2007 » 07 Feb 2019

Whoever becomes PM, s/he has to sail through transit of Saturn in Makar and Kumbh. One can see the trend of Saturn transits 1932-62-92... and its effects on India. Major unrest/ communal violence/ war is evident. Even if coalition govt is formed, it will be brought down between 2020-22. RJB verdict may come in 2020 second half which will lead to communal violence. This will happen no matter what SC decision comes. Assassination of high profile people (even PM/CM) likely to happen. Borders of country have to bear damage. This is pretty much evident as we see 'Durand Line' settling down. There might also be economic slowdown as recession cycle can be triggered by Saturn's movement. In all new PM will surely have to face difficult times.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 07 Feb 2019

Regarding the chart of NaMo, if it is looked both positive and negative aspect, we can also see Moon-Ven period with Moon is debilitated, Venus is 12L in 10th (enemy’s sign) indicating retirement from public life, aspected by enemy JUP also 5L (8th from 10th), break in public life, with SAT, the third lord of change
Venus is the 7L and Vargottama . Moreover Jupiter the 5L aspecting the 7L Venus at 1-10 axis is a very potent Rajyoga. Moon though in sign of debiltation but in Rajyoga due to the conjunction with Lagna lord Mars. Lagna is both Kedra and trikone. Dasha of Moon -Venus is at 1-10 axis . LL Mars and 5L Jupiter are under Nk exchange.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 08 Feb 2019

Venus is both as 7L and 12L . I personally do not agree with mooltrikone concept as hundred of chart that a planet gives the result of both the houses. Venus in 10H as 12L[ foreign] and 7L[foreign] in 10H and see how many trips he has made to foreign countries. Kindly see the signification of 5H, Mukhya mantri[ Chief minister] as per B.P.H.S as it is 9th from 9H. 9H is for mantri[minister].

joyd

Post by joyd » 18 Apr 2019

Dear PM, for your easy understanding of Modis hidden yogas to come back to power i used his D60 chart as a finer tool.so pl go through it..

Look at his D60 chart for hidden things for his success.
1-LL joined with 9th lord is a greatest blessing of this natives chart..
2-From natal lagna 10th lord dasa is operating..Moon-mer is running now. Moon in his own chandramsa is equal to vargottama...Mercury is in Sudha amsa[amrita which gives eternal victory or long life in his present chair].
3-In vimshottari venus- moon-sun-mars in mer AD runs from 21-3-2019 to 27-9-2019.Let us examine from Venus. He is 1-8 lord placed in exaltation. With its dispositor Jupiter. From 8th of public he is in 11th of gain. So gain as the public [voters] support. From the lagna he is in 6th of victory over enemies.
4-such Jupiter is in marutwamsa [bajarangbali].
5-Nxt sun in again in “sudha” amsa [power-indra].He is 11th lord of gains too. / Moon in his own amsa so double stronger as 10th lord.His dasa is running too now../ Mars in” athisayamsa”[ over surprise ].As 2-7 lord he is placed in 2nd to 2nd and in 9th from his 7th.such 2-9th place Sagittarius which is the house of royal seal[power].Note mars also in 3rd house of valour.
6-so all PD’s in mercury AD of Moon MD are highly favourable for paving a red-carpet again to Modi.
7-Last but not least,his luminaries and 9th lord in trines to each other is also a gunshot /sound indication to come back as PM again..

joyd.

AstroDrAnjna
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by AstroDrAnjna » 23 Apr 2019

He has born in Anuradha as janmanakshatra. This makes the person rich, sweet talking, fond of good clothes and ornaments, good natured, family loving.
He has Scorpio ascendant where Mars and Moon are situated. Moon with Mars in ascendant also indicates strong Rajayoga in birth chart. This also indicates long life to mother. Scorpio people are very determined, strong willed, open minded, obstinate, diplomatic, proud, masculine in nature, having deep analytical skills. It gives healthy physique and handsome looks. These natives come up in life by self efforts. Rahu in 5th indicated that the native is very intelligent, practical attitude, having good knowledge of English along with mother tounge also having good technical knowledge. He is very clever and can read between lines so it is very difficult to make him fool anyhow. Venus and Saturn in 10th house indicates he will be very fashionable and materialistic and also indicates its strong willed hardworking very determined once decided never roll back. Saturn is 3rd lord in 10th gives VIP status to the native. Jupiter and Saturn are aspecting each other forming another Rajayoga making the native who love justice and want welfare for all society. Jupiter is in Kendra from Moon forming another Rajayoga known as GajKesari yoga which will endowed with him worldwide fame. Jupiter in 4th will give him public support and likes. Mercury and Sun combination in 11th house indicates he has good management skills, leadership qualities also have controlled tonged. In d9 again both together in 7th house. In d9 mars in ascendant forming Sihmhasana yoga. In D9 Saturn aspecting Moon with 10th place and Venus with nodes while 7th lord in 6th indicates deficiency in marital bliss.
Current dasha of Moon upto december 2021. Moon is with Mars in ascendant forming Rajayoga. In D9 Mars is 10th lord in Ascandent forming Simhasana yoga which will keep him on the respected seat of Prime Minister. Again Next dasha of Mars will start from Dec 2021 to Dec 2028. Mars is also forming Ruchaka Mahapurush yoga with Moon forming another rajayoga in D10 Mars is yogakaraka and in ascandent so strong to be remain on the current respected position. So during that time he will be on the strong position as Head of country.
Thanx