revisiting PM Modi's Chart

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
revisiting PM Modi's Chart

Post by shilpa » 18 Aug 2015

Dear All,
revisiting Modi's chart:

--13:05 Mehsana, on Sep 17, 1950

--the lagna is close to acute gandaant but this is probably a rectified time by someone so it could easily be off by several minutes and hence the gandaant is not a very important parameter

--but a lot of planets are at the edge of non-gandaant house boundaries.....Sun, Mars, Me, Sa are all less than a degree from the boundaries...gives an extreme minded personality heavily clouded by his own view of the world ( which is not to say his views are necessarily wrong) and a perception of him being the center of his universe.

--and that Me in exaltation and Jup, the karaks for intelligence and wisdom are both retro....gives him unconventional abilities...to see things differently from others ( not necessarily wrong again)

--Moon debilitated with Mars in own house is like a neech bhang .
And Me in exaltation but afflicted by Ketu....two enunch planets together creates a " Brahamchaari/ celibacy yoga" .....and ketu conjuncting sun often devoid full support / presence of father in life in some form.

--He is in Moon-shani period.
His is a classic manifestation of the oft discssed Neecha Bhanga Raj yoga.....Moon has gained strength and he became PM during Moon MD....

shani is the karm karak with friend Venus in the 10th house of professional honors and success....and 10th house (leo) is activated under the dual drishti of shani and Jup since the latter transited into leo around mid-July...

--shani is also the karmik paymaster and turned direct only at the start of Aug after being retro for a few months before...

and when going direct he delivers justice / verdict of the native actions since he last went direct.

--so Modi-ji is under the heightened influence of shani now...who is delivering justice...making him pay back both as rewards and troubles the sum total of his current conscious actions and karmik paybacks....and focus of attention is the 10th house where his antara lord shani sits and that is also active under dual aspects as discussed above.

and he heightened troubles ( from opposition, corruption allegation against party, parliamentary troubles) have been since July.......as it appears to many that he has drifted away from his commitments...too much focus on foreign affairs....and relatively lesser focus and deliverance on home issues especially on the promised front.

--the 10th house will remain activated until Jul next year and shani anatara last until the end of this year.....shani-dev neither allows nor likes running away.

he must do the right thing.....right actions and karmas now.....and regardless of the facade human can put on the conscience knows what's the right action.

--else the risk is when Ketu anatra comes Mid May 2017 to Mid Dec 2017.....Ketu the detachment karak who also afflicts Sun the leadership/ power/ authority karak.....Modi might lose power to the extent that there might a revolt within ranks in his own party challenging his leadership.

He must do the right actions now...and accrue good karma..while he is under the extreme focus of shani.

regards

1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

Haresh Kumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: revisiting PM Modi's Chart

Post by Haresh Kumar » 18 Aug 2015

Gerald Ford (14.7.1913 at 00.43 at Omaha Nebraska) came to power under very surprising circumstances when
Richard Nixon resigned from office, the first President of the United States to
do so on 8.8.1974. Earlier he had been made Vice President under equally unlikely
circumstances when the then Vice President Spiro Agnew resigned on October 1973.

He was sworn in on August 9th 1974.

Gerald Ford had Saturn in Taurus and Jupiter in Sagittarius in the ninth from his Aries Lagna.
His Moon was in Scorpio in Anuradha Nakshatra.

He lost to Jimmy Carter in November 1976 (though he remained in office until January
1977 until Jimmy Carter was sworn in as is the tradition). lasting roughly two years in office.

In Nov 1976 when he lost the elections transit Jupiter was in Taurus in the sixth from his
natal Jupiter. Transit Saturn was in Cancer in the third from his natal Saturn. It was Moon
Dasa Saturn Bhukti.

jemsmiles
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by jemsmiles » 19 Aug 2015

Shilpa Ji,
Nice explanation, I really learn many things from your post.
I just want to make one correction here, I am gujarati girl and as per my knowledge pm modi born in vadnagar, a town near by Mehsana.
Please check the location, you may find some changes in chart.

Thanks and Regards,
Jemsmiles

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by neelkumar » 19 Aug 2015

:D Haha..Haresh Kumar..you're a Legend! :twisted: :mrgreen:

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 19 Aug 2015

yes there is a big debate between two camps......those who believe scorpio is the lagna ( largely KN Rao camp) and those who believe libra is the lagna ( PV R Narsimharao).

I do not confirm with the arguments of either camp..but my own understand shows scorpio to be the lagna.

sop 12:09 is also acceptable to me....as it keeps lagna within scorpio and the planest within the same amshas in navsmas....and so it does not not change the analysis much.
even at 11 am lagna is still scoprio.

when it goes to libra is when things change
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 19 Aug 2015

jemsmiles wrote:Shilpa Ji,
Nice explanation, I really learn many things from your post.
I just want to make one correction here, I am gujarati girl and as per my knowledge pm modi born in vadnagar, a town near by Mehsana.
Please check the location, you may find some changes in chart.

Thanks and Regards,
Jemsmiles
vadanagar and mehsana are quite close and do not change the chart materially
regards

lordmihira
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lordmihira » 20 Aug 2015

hi

11 am also have scorpio lagna and suits for most of the events happend in Modi's life

thanks
mihir

simhamakaran

Post by simhamakaran » 21 Aug 2015

[quote="shilpa"]Dear All,
revisiting Modi's chart:

--Moon debilitated with Mars in own house is like a neech bhang .
And Me in exaltation but afflicted by Ketu....two enunch planets together creates a " Brahamchaari/ celibacy yoga" .....and ketu conjuncting sun often devoid full support / presence of father in life in some form.

--He is in Moon-shani period.
His is a classic manifestation of the oft discssed Neecha Bhanga Raj yoga.....Moon has gained strength and he became PM during Moon MD....

shani is the karm karak with friend Venus in the 10th house of professional honors and success....and 10th house (leo) is activated under the dual drishti of shani and Jup since the latter transited into leo around mid-July...

--regards[/quote]

Thank you for the analysis Shilpa. However, what has always puzzled me about Modi's chart is the lack of anything spectacular that would have been responsible for his rise to the role of PM. Yes, his hardworking nature and desire to serve people is somewhat evident in Shani's position in 10th house (though Leo is owned by its enemy, Sun). But, 10th house lord, Sun , as you pointed out, is partially eclipsed by Ketu. Also, my understanding is that neechabhanga raaja yoga is strongest, when the either the dispositor of debilitated planet or owner of its house of exaltation is either in Kendra from Lagna or Moon, or itself exalted. In Modi's case, the dispositor is purely in its own house - so it would appear a much milder form, of neechabhanga, if at all. Btw, I have seen your note on cancellation of double debilitation due to the two debilitated planets being in Kendra to each other, which is also not the case here.

So, what, do you feel, really differentiates this chart from all the others, so as to make it "PM Material", especially with the huge mandate he achieved?

Thank you

Caliber
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Caliber » 23 Mar 2018

After UP by-Elections, who will be more affected? Yogi or Modi? I see BJP not gaining anything in South. Even in Karnataka, BJP may not come to power.
God bless you.

joyd

Post by joyd » 24 Mar 2018

shlpa ji can you throw some light on his present opposite wave from the southern states by using KN R jis timing and Scorpio lagna. so that we can easily come to a conclusion whether he is libran or scorpion .

joyd.

Caliber
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Caliber » 01 Apr 2018

More news coming. Per one survey, BJP will get only 148 Lokh Sabha seats in 2019 elections. What Shilpa predicted seems coming true.
God bless you.

joyd

Post by joyd » 01 Apr 2018

shilpa ji-

PVNR has got these following details of PM-Modi from a JYOTHISH professor of BHU through Modis eldr bro soma modi.

17-9-1950 / 9-34 /vadnagar.

joyd.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 02 Apr 2018

joyd wrote:
01 Apr 2018
shilpa ji-

PVNR has got these following details of PM-Modi from a JYOTHISH professor of BHU through Modis eldr bro soma modi.

17-9-1950 / 9-34 /vadnagar.

joyd.
And, BHU teacher we were in exchange communication in the professional group... BHU teacher in astrology analyzed NaMO's chart with his traditional astrology, and myself vetted NaMO's TOB of the above, a correct time ( please note Vadnagar and Mehasana distance is quite far, therefore Latitude also been taken wrong so also NaMo's correct time.. no wonder Journal writer routinely frauds with celebrity charts. And, this was already explained by me during 2014 election of such frauds in this forum, I predicted NaMo's victory in Varanasi , and now still this fraud data continuously floating around like a satellite or a drone in this forum)

KPAstrologer

Post by KPAstrologer » 08 Apr 2018

Hi, All
Debate here is going on Libra or Scorpio ascendant.
The Ruling planaets at the moment here at my location are -
Su, Me, Ve, Ju, Su
Ju in the star of retro jup - discarded
Su in star of retro Mer - discarded
So, effective Ruling planets are Mer and Venus.

We have constellation of Mercury Jyestha (16:40-30:00 degrees) in Scorpio.
hence, Scorpio wins here.
Scorpio Ascendant and Mercury star, we get on 12:10 hrs IST
I would have to say, K.N. Rao Sahab's choice of birth time is acceptable, perhaps!.
Thanks

Caliber
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Caliber » 09 Apr 2018

Every prediction is that BJP is certain to lose Karnataka. If that happens, opposition will fall heavily on Modi. While there is no alternative still, someone will emerge. Modi himself is responsible for this situation. Just an year back, it all looked like Modi will have no opposition till 2024, now he is in such a bad situation.
God bless you.

Balwinder
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Balwinder » 09 Apr 2018

Caliber wrote:
09 Apr 2018
Every prediction is that BJP is certain to lose Karnataka. If that happens, opposition will fall heavily on Modi. While there is no alternative still, someone will emerge. Modi himself is responsible for this situation. Just an year back, it all looked like Modi will have no opposition till 2024, now he is in such a bad situation.
Surveys/opinion polls are almost always rigged. We have some of the most corrupt media companies in the world. That's why every opinion poll was wrong before 2014.

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 09 Apr 2018

Balwinder, Please check the below link. Hope you will get clarity.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_p ... 2014#Seats

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 09 Apr 2018

Caliber wrote:
09 Apr 2018
Caliber, Very True. Congress winning in Karnataka. But Veteran Politician H D Deva Gowda could be a king maker.

Balwinder
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Balwinder » 10 Apr 2018

karthik1984 wrote:
09 Apr 2018
Balwinder, Please check the below link. Hope you will get clarity.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_p ... 2014#Seats
No opinion poll put BJP anywhere near 282. They only put BJP ahead of Cong. But the stock market began to climb some 6 months before the election. The big mutual funds and business houses do their own opinion polls. They knew much before May 2014 that Modi would win a landslide.

Opinion polls were massively rigged before the US presidential election as well. Not a single poll showed Trump winning the election. Except for one opinion poll which consistently showed Trump winning.

Caliber
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Caliber » 10 Apr 2018

Hello. This discussion board is not about politics. Just Astrology. We are discussing whether Shilpaji's prediction coming true or not. Thanks for understanding.
God bless you.

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 10 Apr 2018

Balwinder wrote:
10 Apr 2018

No opinion poll put BJP anywhere near 282. They only put BJP ahead of Cong. But the stock market began to climb some 6 months before the election. The big mutual funds and business houses do their own opinion polls. They knew much before May 2014 that Modi would win a landslide.

Opinion polls were massively rigged before the US presidential election as well. Not a single poll showed Trump winning the election. Except for one opinion poll which consistently showed Trump winning.

I agree . But Winning or losing matters, rest of the things does not matter.

joyd

Post by joyd » 12 Apr 2018

Midi under pressure till this august 31st,after that again he rose like a phoenix.Present transits are not that much favourable to him now.

joyd.

Caliber
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Caliber » 10 May 2018

Any predictions for Karnataka elections?
God bless you.

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 08 Jun 2018

shilpa wrote:
18 Aug 2015
Dear All,
revisiting Modi's chart:
he must do the right thing.....right actions and karmas now.....and regardless of the facade human can put on the conscience knows what's the right action.

--else the risk is when Ketu anatra comes Mid May 2017 to Mid Dec 2017.....Ketu the detachment karak who also afflicts Sun the leadership/ power/ authority karak.....Modi might lose power to the extent that there might a revolt within ranks in his own party challenging his leadership.

He must do the right actions now...and accrue good karma..while he is under the extreme focus of shani.

regards
although the timing has not been correct...I still consider these events in bold shall come to pass
The timing could be an issue...because antara duration fluctuate a lot if BT are even a bit inaccurate

Caliber
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Caliber » 08 Jun 2018

[quote=shilpa post_id=260806 time=1528492536 user_id=3217]
[b]although the timing has not been correct...I still consider these events in bold shall come to pass
The timing could be an issue...because antara duration fluctuate a lot if BT are even a bit inaccurate[/b]
[/quote]

Welcome back Shilpa ji. This is more evident in the past 30 days with everything going against Modi. Great analysis.
God bless you.