revisiting PM Modi's Chart

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: revisiting PM Modi's Chart

Post by Lex » 14 Jun 2018

p.mahesh wrote:
13 Jun 2018
The data seems to be:
Date of birth : 17th September, 1950
Time of birth : 12.09 hrs: Place of birth: Vadnagar, Mehasana (Gujarat)
As per Sri KNR with valid reason why it is so.
I do not practice astrology regularly….hence, above views may be just from surface level…
Rest, we will see from Joyd ji, Dr. Sh . Lexji and other experts here.

Mh
Hi Mahesh ji

Since you have quoted me, first of all I will not read Astrology journal or akin that of.

Birth Details of PM of Our Country, NaMo ji... is incorrect

Correct data of PM birth details given by his brother to BHU teacher. I have the details with me

Therefore this data used by you, inappropriate for analysis and further prediction

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 15 Jun 2018

p.mahesh wrote:
14 Jun 2018
Hi Lex ji
I am sure you too might have verified life events of NaMo with the charts generated using the birth details you got from BHU.
Yes, it is available.
p.mahesh wrote:
14 Jun 2018
At the same time, Sri KNR discussed in detailed why the birth details used by him matches all features and events of NaMo. Then it will be interesting to know how two different charts matches with known events of a person's life.
If an article of Pandit Sanjay Rathji on Traditional astrology appeared somewhere, I can read the same with interest.

Ha Ha Ha, :) :) :) you are aware how Celebrity charts been fudged, and circulated by Journal writer to ignorant astrology readers.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 15 Jun 2018

Mr Lex This site do the lot of respect to Mr K.N Rao and Journalofastrology
https://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/v ... ty-for-res

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 15 Jun 2018

ADC wrote:
15 Jun 2018
Mr Lex This site do the lot of respect to Mr K.N Rao and Journalofastrology
https://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/v ... ty-for-res

SO............

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 18 Jun 2018

Writings books etc, doesn't qualify for a positive impact. Any Tom and frack... can write a book, connect with Publisher, offer heavy discounts... sell the boks. Tomorrow you also can write a book and claim you are a master. :lol:

You say, reasons been given. I don't like to open unsolicited journal or link, what were the reasons been given ?

I don't differentiate between camps, intent of one astrologer's writing an article and his/her wisdom behind such writings.

PM's blood relation handed over Horoscope of then CM of Gujarat during election of 2014 to BHU teacher, saying this is Shri Narendra Damodardas Modi. BHU teacher's analysis on his chart and my analysis on the correct time of birth with life events, and further analysis available.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 18 Jun 2018

Ok Mr K.N Rao is Tom and frack? I do not know how the moderator approves such posts on LOVA?

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 20 Jun 2018

So , you are saying, by not giving Celebrity charts examples, there is remote possibility of faking any birth details by Pt.Sanjay Rath, as he writes more on ancient seers system and its usages, whereas the other fakes details in journal or book.

2019 forecast not been done by BHU teacher on NaMo ji, however both demonstrated respective system of astrology, NaMo ji a force to reckon till 2019, as we had predicted the events somewhere in year 2014.
He talked about first class Chandra-Mangala yoga ( Chandra has got neecha bhanaga, and he talked about Chandra's occupied Bhavattoma in this Chandra Managala yoga, NaMo ji is running Chandra dasa period, next is Kuja dasa, I guess from year 2020???

I used K.P.System, ditto findings but not with Yoga dosha analysis, I have to sum up, NaMo ji is like Valli Character in this dasa period, opposition fight against NaMo ji, half of the strength of Opposition will automatically archieved in NaMo's kitty, therefore he is undisputed Leader in Politics.

joyd

Post by joyd » 21 Jun 2018

Mahesh-lex already given his view[ half of the strength of Opposition will automatically archieved in NaMo's kitty, therefore he is undisputed Leader in Politics.].i am confident on it & no hesitations and wait for his present transit effects first and then i will give my analysis on Namo in 2019.

joyd.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 25 Jun 2018

p.mahesh wrote:
21 Jun 2018
Lex ji
I am not talking about celebraties or common man. What I am saying is SR,PVR and may be KP too hardly written on their predictions given as an examples in thier books. Most of their books consist std theories.
Who is K.P ? I don't read books or any journals churning out false data. You say Pandit Sanjay Rath and his studentPV-R hardly written on Predictions ???, than how come Pt.Rath is regarded as world's no 1 Traditional astrologer by querants , and his student Astronomical Mathematical sofware widely been used across the planet as the Bench marked/ Gold standard software. Waht is the Meaning of theory? Astrological principles are based on events. so.... what are you saying? Lets recognize the fact, celebrity data been frauded and the same been shown as examples in books/ journals

As I said earlier, a notorious Id picked up my quote and rallied to you and misrepresented and briefed you wrongly.

I said in my previous quote, till 2019, NaMo ji's chart been analyzed... he is the undisputed Leader. Thats it, beyond 2019 , I have not commented.

joyd

Post by joyd » 27 Jun 2018

But Mahesh not asked Modis stature as PM before 2019 ,but after it..so what is your analysis on it?There is a pre-poll heat.If govt decides and go for it means,elections will be held between jan-21 to feb-21 of 2019[acc to KP mundane only].In such scenario ,as per your logically twisted answer in your above post ,one can assume/ understood that Modi is an undisputed leader till 2019 may and after becomes" ek din ka sultan "? or as per your[last minute] twist,he will continue his 2nd term successfully till 2024?

joyd.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 27 Jun 2018

I will write in a Professional group very shortly, will send you the link. O.K

Patriot
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Patriot » 31 Oct 2018

Hi Lex,

can you share the links please

joyd

Post by joyd » 11 Dec 2018

surely mahesh..everything under time ripening.so be patient and wait for my views on it..

joyd.

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 11 Dec 2018

shilpa wrote:
18 Aug 2015
Dear All,
revisiting Modi's chart:

--13:05 Mehsana, on Sep 17, 1950

--the lagna is close to acute gandaant but this is probably a rectified time by someone so it could easily be off by several minutes and hence the gandaant is not a very important parameter

--but a lot of planets are at the edge of non-gandaant house boundaries.....Sun, Mars, Me, Sa are all less than a degree from the boundaries...gives an extreme minded personality heavily clouded by his own view of the world ( which is not to say his views are necessarily wrong) and a perception of him being the center of his universe.

--and that Me in exaltation and Jup, the karaks for intelligence and wisdom are both retro....gives him unconventional abilities...to see things differently from others ( not necessarily wrong again)

--Moon debilitated with Mars in own house is like a neech bhang .
And Me in exaltation but afflicted by Ketu....two enunch planets together creates a " Brahamchaari/ celibacy yoga" .....and ketu conjuncting sun often devoid full support / presence of father in life in some form.

--He is in Moon-shani period.
His is a classic manifestation of the oft discssed Neecha Bhanga Raj yoga.....Moon has gained strength and he became PM during Moon MD....

shani is the karm karak with friend Venus in the 10th house of professional honors and success....and 10th house (leo) is activated under the dual drishti of shani and Jup since the latter transited into leo around mid-July...

--shani is also the karmik paymaster and turned direct only at the start of Aug after being retro for a few months before...

and when going direct he delivers justice / verdict of the native actions since he last went direct.

--so Modi-ji is under the heightened influence of shani now...who is delivering justice...making him pay back both as rewards and troubles the sum total of his current conscious actions and karmik paybacks....and focus of attention is the 10th house where his antara lord shani sits and that is also active under dual aspects as discussed above.

and he heightened troubles ( from opposition, corruption allegation against party, parliamentary troubles) have been since July.......as it appears to many that he has drifted away from his commitments...too much focus on foreign affairs....and relatively lesser focus and deliverance on home issues especially on the promised front.

--the 10th house will remain activated until Jul next year and shani anatara last until the end of this year.....shani-dev neither allows nor likes running away.

he must do the right thing.....right actions and karmas now.....and regardless of the facade human can put on the conscience knows what's the right action.

--else the risk is when Ketu anatra comes Mid May 2017 to Mid Dec 2017.....Ketu the detachment karak who also afflicts Sun the leadership/ power/ authority karak.....Modi might lose power to the extent that there might a revolt within ranks in his own party challenging his leadership.

He must do the right actions now...and accrue good karma..while he is under the extreme focus of shani.

regards
good time to revisit Modi's chart too

amidst other observation I have also noted that........His lagna Lord for Rasi is debilitated in Navamsa
Such people fall after a rise.....
and in his case the Rasi lagna lord is debilitated in Dasamsa too...that's rare and indicates the fall will be severe and triggred from professional cicumsatnces

Since shani turned direct in around Sep 2018.....all kind of troubles with troubles with institutions , Rupee/ Petrol prices, dissent among lawmakers have been brewing and now the losses...

I think the fated "fall" has already started since Sep 2018
regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

Caliber
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Caliber » 11 Dec 2018

Thanks Shilpa ji. For the arrogance he has been showing, your predictions came true.
God bless you.

joyd

@mahesh,i'm giving my reply now itself friend.Modi is OUR next PM.

JOYD.

joyd

@mahesh-wait till i post it..

joyd.

kulu2007
Contributor
Contributor

Post by kulu2007 » 13 Dec 2018

Interesting to note that this topic came up only after election results and BJP losing 3 states.
Its a topic of debate whether BJP's fall is actually Modi's failure OR whatever votes his party could garner in 3 states was only due to Modi's grace and his last moment campaigns.
Not sure how accurate his TOB is and what's its source in above post. Moreover I think above predictions don't take into account Gochar grahas and based on very superficial analysis.
Anyway... Here we are considering only professional rise or fall of Na Mo as PM of country and not looking his horoscope as a normal person. What could be such person's aspirations? what about spiritual rise of such person? what does such kundali tell about karmas of this person? His health? Have we tried to map his earlier life events with particular MD AD transit and verified cause and effect? etc etc

kulu2007
Contributor
Contributor

Post by kulu2007 » 20 Dec 2018

Extremely valid points by p.Mahesh. Modi's political career spans more than 40 years. For such a D1 chart, I would say a tea seller becoming sambhag pracharak of RSS(a pseudo political org) can also be a great rise.

Mere Gajakesrai or absense/presence of some planets or particular dasha cannot be only indication for his 3 consecutive terms of CMship followed by PMship without failure. This is the case where certain combination of planets/ their placement + transits + dashas + some other unknown factors have produced continuous winning chemistry. Fall could have been at any level.

Experts may tell is there any planetary combination/ future transits/ dashas in his chart suggesting him to be President of country or winning a Noble prize?

I also think we need to look D1 + all higher divisional charts + past transits + dashas and map all earlier known life events to validate available birthchat. Same thing for future prediction. Indeed its easier said than done. I think apart from planets there are factors such as people's goodwill and divine grace which are beyond scope of bookish astrology knowledge.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 21 Dec 2018

Jupiter[5L] and Mars[LL] are under Nk exchange, a very potent Rajyoga. Venus the 7th lord[Vargottama] is also under the Rajyoga[5L and 7th lord aspecting each other]. Mars+ Moon in lgna is another Rajyoga. All Rajyogas in Kendra, Sun, Moon and Mars are the key planets for Scorpio Lagna .

joyd

Post by joyd » 27 Dec 2018

Mahesh-keep the issue of birth details aside temporarily.you are using only a wrench and screwdriver to rectify the problem of the vehicle.so what i am trying to say is,you need more tools to judge a chart in depth and in-detailed.In genral,in some charts yogas can be judged just by seeing and using a few tools like you used Rasi-navamsa kind but in some charts, you have to dwell and dig deeper with other tools,to find out the actual reasons for the natives elevation in life.

joyd.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 30 Dec 2018

Ak[Saturn]+Venus[Amk, Vargottama] in 10H . As we all know Saturn is the planet of politics aspecting the 4H.
Its a very strong Jaimini Rajyoga . Amk[Venus] is very well placed both in rashi and navmansha. From Ak[Self] amk [Venus] is in kendra along with other karkas like 5thlord[Jupiter] , Mars[Pk]. From 18th March Aquarius-Libra will start, Libra is in 3H[ self effort] from 10H, and Ak[Saturn], Amk[Venus] and 5L[Jupiter] will aspect the sign . 10th house from Libra will also be under the aspect of Jupiter[5th lord] and Pk[Mars], indicating relatively better time[ after the loss in three states] for him.Lets see what will happen in the next election. In the chart of BJP[6-04-1980, 11.45, Delhi] the dasha of Moon-Mars will start from 16th Feb, 2019. Mars and Ketu are under Nk exchange. So it will be like Moon-Ketu . Ketu in the 9H[Dharma] in the chart of BJP with Mercury is indicating towards the'' Ram Mandir ''issue and religious polarization.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 06 Jan 2019

Thanks a lot for sharing this . regards

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 24 Jan 2019

Thanks for posting , she was born in Gemini Lagna and Aries Navmansha. LL Mercury in 7H with 7L Jupiter is indicating towards love marriage. Rahu in the Navmansha lagna is showing its inter caste[ unconventional] marriage. Presently she is under Venus-Saturn-Moon. Saturn is the planet of politics and placed in 12H as 8th and 9th lord, a kind of V.R.Y. At the time of election the dasha will be Venus-Saturn-Rahu. Rahu is in 8H of D-1 and sign lord in 12H. In D-9 Rahu is well placed in Lagna so in D-10. So it looks she will surely make the difference in eastern U.P. Venus and Saturn are under sign exchange as 5L and 9L[ both Trikone lord] but not a Rajyoga. Its a very mysterious dasha . May be she will help the party to struck some alliance with other parties since both 5th lord and 9th lord are involved [ some wise decision at at appropriate time]. Mercury anter Dasha in Venus Maha Dasha, from 10th March 2020 will be good for her as she has many Rajlakshan Yogas. She will shine for sure in future specially in Sun Mahadasha after March 2024.

joyd

Post by joyd » 29 Jan 2019

I am only focusing the present scenario of her entry in to politics and up to the election results.For this i have to verify the dasa-AD promises first and those lords position in her natal-D9-D10-D12 charts.so i will proceed with planet positions first..

MD-Venus /AD-saturn../venus placed in 9th of aqaurius in 6-11 lords star.By having 6-BAV natal bindus such venus tends to give 4-12-3-7-8-12.OUt of these none denoting the political arena.Being placed in 6-11 lords chara,she also got the power to give 6-11 house results during her dasa periods.venus placement in natal chart is not promisiv..

AD-Saturn-/in 3rd lord suns star and placed in 12th from lagna.He is with just 3-BAV natal bindus.so he gives adverse results to 3-7th houses.so AD also not showing any flavour of political success.

At the time of her entry date jan-24th,2019.venus in 8th lords mercury star. saturn is in 12th lords venus star.THis is the reason for her sudden entry in to UP political arena.so out of D1-Transit charts ,D1 is not encouraging but transits..showing the cause of her entry in to politics.

Coming to her D9 chart-5th lord conjucted with 8th lord and ketu.It Is indicating that she is on and off Kind of activities in her assigned UP- duties.

6Th lord sun is with 9th lord mars in 10th.yoga bhanga seen due to this combination.

coming to Near election dates-and Rahu's role..[22-4-2019 to 9-7-2019 which covers v-s-r-r to jup-saturn SA's In Rahu's PD.]

Rahu is in 8th in D1 nd In 2nd in D9 .so 10th lord jupiter of navamsa inder nodal afflictions.Rahu also afflicting 10th house placed 5th-9th lords.so eclipse to her image possible.THe natal placements of jupiter-saturn are adverse.

In my next post , we will examine her D12-D10 charts for further clues about her political career & Success if any exists during this election[only]..

joyd.