revisiting PM Modi's Chart

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
joyd
Re: revisiting PM Modi's Chart

Post by joyd » 29 Jan 2019

Let me clarify your asked doubt on Priyanka first.After this Rahul & Then finally about your favourite leader Modi..

joyd.

joyd

Post by joyd » 29 Jan 2019

your quest & zeal on who is our future PM showing that you belongs to fast food generation.If i give my analysis after election it is really a foolish one.so no wise astrologer never do that.If your question is between Rahul & Modi ,then why you unnecessarily inserted Priyanka's matter?Anyhow i dont like quirents like you anymore and my answer is Modi is our PM this time also.If you like to know the analysis pl be patient till i post on it.Dont worry it is not after elections..

joyd.

joyd

Post by joyd » 05 Feb 2019

it exclusively depends on swearing ceremony muhurth..

joyd.

joyd

Post by joyd » 06 Feb 2019

THe seat winning[number of]depends on the following factors..

1-party birth chart in comparison with transit and annual return charts.
2-3-10-11th lords strength and their MA-AD-PD running at the time of election date.
3-Horary charts help also taken in to consideration.

joyd.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 06 Feb 2019

Astrologically no one can predict the number of seats B.J.P will get. Chart of the current prime minister will be strong at the time of election as he will be under Moon-Venus-Rahu. The Anter Dasha lord Venus is in 10H aspected by 5L Jupiter and Rahu in 5H[trikone] aspected by Sun the 10L, a very potent Rajyoga but in transit Lagna lord Mars and Rahu will be in 8H from Moon and Lagna. In the absence of correct chart of Ms Mayawati MrAkhilesh Yadav, Ms Mamta Banerjee etc I am unable to get the real picture.

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 06 Feb 2019

Agree with ADC, exact number of seats cannot be predicted. At best, the winning party may be possible, but not the quantum of victory.
--भज गोविन्दं... भज गोविन्दं...गोविन्दं भज, मूढमते --

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

kulu2007
Contributor
Contributor

Post by kulu2007 » 06 Feb 2019

I think instead of predicting who will be PM, need to predict what's in it for India from 2020-2024/5. What I heard/ read somewhere that later half of 2020 has same planetary configurations as that of 1962...when India lost Sino-Indian war. Modi or No Modi, there seems to be difficult times for India from 2020-2024.
Can somebody try match making of Modi's 2019 onwards kundali with that of India?

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 06 Feb 2019

I stand updated/corrected. There are indeed methods to quantify the outcome although the reliability of such methods needs to improve. The exact number of seats while still elusive, one can attempt to estimate the interval of seats, for example , the seats garnered could be between 280-300 and so on, if the interval is taken as 20 seats. If one takes an interval of 50, one may quote 250-300. Thanks to Astrostar for updating me.

Interested readers can refer here: http://docshare03.docshare.tips/files/2 ... 582975.pdf
--भज गोविन्दं... भज गोविन्दं...गोविन्दं भज, मूढमते --

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

kulu2007
Contributor
Contributor

Post by kulu2007 » 06 Feb 2019

ChandraLagna wrote:
> I stand updated/corrected. There are indeed methods to quantify the outcome
> although the reliability of such methods needs to improve. The exact number
> of seats while still elusive, one can attempt to estimate the interval of
> seats, for example , the seats garnered could be between 280-300 and so on,
> if the interval is taken as 20 seats. If one takes an interval of 50, one
> may quote 250-300. Thanks to Astrostar for updating me.
>
> Interested readers can refer here:
> http://docshare03.docshare.tips/files/2 ... 582975.pdf

Nice share. Thanks a lot!

kulu2007
Contributor
Contributor

Post by kulu2007 » 07 Feb 2019

Whoever becomes PM, s/he has to sail through transit of Saturn in Makar and Kumbh. One can see the trend of Saturn transits 1932-62-92... and its effects on India. Major unrest/ communal violence/ war is evident. Even if coalition govt is formed, it will be brought down between 2020-22. RJB verdict may come in 2020 second half which will lead to communal violence. This will happen no matter what SC decision comes. Assassination of high profile people (even PM/CM) likely to happen. Borders of country have to bear damage. This is pretty much evident as we see 'Durand Line' settling down. There might also be economic slowdown as recession cycle can be triggered by Saturn's movement. In all new PM will surely have to face difficult times.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 07 Feb 2019

Regarding the chart of NaMo, if it is looked both positive and negative aspect, we can also see Moon-Ven period with Moon is debilitated, Venus is 12L in 10th (enemy’s sign) indicating retirement from public life, aspected by enemy JUP also 5L (8th from 10th), break in public life, with SAT, the third lord of change
Venus is the 7L and Vargottama . Moreover Jupiter the 5L aspecting the 7L Venus at 1-10 axis is a very potent Rajyoga. Moon though in sign of debiltation but in Rajyoga due to the conjunction with Lagna lord Mars. Lagna is both Kedra and trikone. Dasha of Moon -Venus is at 1-10 axis . LL Mars and 5L Jupiter are under Nk exchange.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 08 Feb 2019

Venus is both as 7L and 12L . I personally do not agree with mooltrikone concept as hundred of chart that a planet gives the result of both the houses. Venus in 10H as 12L[ foreign] and 7L[foreign] in 10H and see how many trips he has made to foreign countries. Kindly see the signification of 5H, Mukhya mantri[ Chief minister] as per B.P.H.S as it is 9th from 9H. 9H is for mantri[minister].

joyd

Post by joyd » 18 Apr 2019

Dear PM, for your easy understanding of Modis hidden yogas to come back to power i used his D60 chart as a finer tool.so pl go through it..

Look at his D60 chart for hidden things for his success.
1-LL joined with 9th lord is a greatest blessing of this natives chart..
2-From natal lagna 10th lord dasa is operating..Moon-mer is running now. Moon in his own chandramsa is equal to vargottama...Mercury is in Sudha amsa[amrita which gives eternal victory or long life in his present chair].
3-In vimshottari venus- moon-sun-mars in mer AD runs from 21-3-2019 to 27-9-2019.Let us examine from Venus. He is 1-8 lord placed in exaltation. With its dispositor Jupiter. From 8th of public he is in 11th of gain. So gain as the public [voters] support. From the lagna he is in 6th of victory over enemies.
4-such Jupiter is in marutwamsa [bajarangbali].
5-Nxt sun in again in “sudha” amsa [power-indra].He is 11th lord of gains too. / Moon in his own amsa so double stronger as 10th lord.His dasa is running too now../ Mars in” athisayamsa”[ over surprise ].As 2-7 lord he is placed in 2nd to 2nd and in 9th from his 7th.such 2-9th place Sagittarius which is the house of royal seal[power].Note mars also in 3rd house of valour.
6-so all PD’s in mercury AD of Moon MD are highly favourable for paving a red-carpet again to Modi.
7-Last but not least,his luminaries and 9th lord in trines to each other is also a gunshot /sound indication to come back as PM again..

joyd.

AstroDrAnjna
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by AstroDrAnjna » 23 Apr 2019

He has born in Anuradha as janmanakshatra. This makes the person rich, sweet talking, fond of good clothes and ornaments, good natured, family loving.
He has Scorpio ascendant where Mars and Moon are situated. Moon with Mars in ascendant also indicates strong Rajayoga in birth chart. This also indicates long life to mother. Scorpio people are very determined, strong willed, open minded, obstinate, diplomatic, proud, masculine in nature, having deep analytical skills. It gives healthy physique and handsome looks. These natives come up in life by self efforts. Rahu in 5th indicated that the native is very intelligent, practical attitude, having good knowledge of English along with mother tounge also having good technical knowledge. He is very clever and can read between lines so it is very difficult to make him fool anyhow. Venus and Saturn in 10th house indicates he will be very fashionable and materialistic and also indicates its strong willed hardworking very determined once decided never roll back. Saturn is 3rd lord in 10th gives VIP status to the native. Jupiter and Saturn are aspecting each other forming another Rajayoga making the native who love justice and want welfare for all society. Jupiter is in Kendra from Moon forming another Rajayoga known as GajKesari yoga which will endowed with him worldwide fame. Jupiter in 4th will give him public support and likes. Mercury and Sun combination in 11th house indicates he has good management skills, leadership qualities also have controlled tonged. In d9 again both together in 7th house. In d9 mars in ascendant forming Sihmhasana yoga. In D9 Saturn aspecting Moon with 10th place and Venus with nodes while 7th lord in 6th indicates deficiency in marital bliss.
Current dasha of Moon upto december 2021. Moon is with Mars in ascendant forming Rajayoga. In D9 Mars is 10th lord in Ascandent forming Simhasana yoga which will keep him on the respected seat of Prime Minister. Again Next dasha of Mars will start from Dec 2021 to Dec 2028. Mars is also forming Ruchaka Mahapurush yoga with Moon forming another rajayoga in D10 Mars is yogakaraka and in ascandent so strong to be remain on the current respected position. So during that time he will be on the strong position as Head of country.
Thanx

joyd

Post by joyd » 23 Apr 2019

1-Libra is right ascendent.. not scorpio.see his 8th lord venus.she is supporting the 8th house taurus of public /masses money[demonitisation is very clear and distinctive with libra lagna].planet venus is with planet of masses/public placed in vedha which caused much trouble to people due to demonitisation.you cant judge the demonetisation from scorpio lagna.

2-D60 given equal weight as D1.Natal is macro level and D60 is microscopic.Mere natal chart never shows the hidden elements.

3-In te 4th year there is a temporary change due to his health factors.

4-RG-yes not supportive.

joyd.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 24 Apr 2019

Sir, As per my learning planet of masses is Saturn and house for masses is 4th. If we take Scorpio Lagna Saturn from 10H aspecting its own sign . Jupiter the 5L and Saturn the 4L aspecting each other at 4-10 axis making a strong Rajyoga. 4H is also Simhaaasan . Saturn and Mars both malefics aspecting the 7H, is the reason that our respected prime minister is not living with his wife. He is wearing spectacles, see both 12L and 2L[eyes] are under the influence of a malefic Saturn.

joyd

Post by joyd » 25 Apr 2019

@ ADC..Wrote-

Jupiter the 5L and Saturn the 4L aspecting each other at 4-10 axis ?

Can you explain me how they are in 4-10 axis first.? i can confidently say you are erred in judging the what actually the 4-10 axis..if we consider scorpio as his actual lagna,then jupiter-saturn are in samasaptaka and not in 4-10 axis.you should not count the axis position from planet to planet and not from the lagna.In that case if jupiter in aqaurius than saturn must be in scorpio to form 4-10 axis.THere is a key rule whether the planets are in true 4-10 axis or not.Physical 4-10[mere placement of planets in 4-10 from each other] axis never give the said support to the other planet.4-5-9 are key houses for political power.

For your easy understanding , the 3rd lord of termination saturn joins with 7th lord venus. so the separation from wife but jupiters grace not allowed him to give divorce.navamsa lagna lord in A3 ,7th lord in 6th ,7th with 3-2nd lords.so 3rd lords role appeared 2 times both in navamsa-rasi charts.A3 also supporting it.

Look at his D60..NATAL 7TH LORD is in 3rd with 3rd lord[venus is in kalamsa of siva].7th lord of D60 IN ULPATHA AMSA.

The above are the reasons for his forced celibacy.

Based on libra, venus is in same kalamsa but in 11th house[ relationships-desires.siva has no desires]. moon in sowmya amsa in D60.Decently kept away the wife without any mess of divorce.7th lord MARS in 3rd forced celibacy.

2-12 house planets affliction gives any kind of eye troubles.Here it is applicable only to his libra lagna and not to his scorpio lagna.so his true ascendent is libra only not the scorpio.why bcz for libra the actual luminaries[natures eyes] are involved in 2-12 houses.

joyd.

kulu2007
Contributor
Contributor

Post by kulu2007 » 25 Apr 2019

Now this is really interesting. Normally ascendant changes entire destiny and individuality of person. However, in above thread PM Modi's chart has been analysed by both Libra and Scorpio lagna and both indicates strong rajyogas, supreme political rise and leadership qualities. This is something unusual.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 25 Apr 2019

Jupiter the 5L and Saturn the 4L aspecting each other at 4-10 axis ?

Can you explain me how they are in 4-10 axis first.? i can confidently say you are erred in judging the what actually the 4-10 axis..if we consider scorpio as his actual lagna,then jupiter-saturn are in samasaptaka and not in 4-10 axis.you should not count the axis position from planet to planet and not from the lagna.In that case if jupiter in aqaurius than saturn must be in scorpio to form 4-10 axis.THere is a key rule whether the planets are in true 4-10 axis or not.Physical 4-10[mere placement of planets in 4-10 from each other] axis never give the said support to the other planet.4-5-9 are key houses for political power.
True , Samsaptalk is 1-7 axis but here I have clearly written 4H and the used 4-10 which means 4th house and 10th house. You are correct that usually 4-10 means that a planet is in 10h house . But here the Rajyoga is formed in 4H i.e Simhaasan [ Pada Prapti] and Saturn is planet of masses aspecting the house of masses.
Chief Minister of Gujarat [ 1-01-2002] Dasha was Venus-Mercury-Mercury, Venus in 10H and Mercury is exalted with 10th lord in 11H[ Very closely conjunct]. In D-9 again Sun[10L] is with Mercury[8L, 11L]. In D-10 again Sun Mercury conjunct and Mercury is the 10th lord and Sun[9L] making a very potent Rajyoga.
I have taken 17-09-1950, 12-09p.m, Vadanagar, Gujarat.
Last edited by ADC on 25 Apr 2019, edited 1 time in total.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

If we take Libra Lagna 2nd lord in 2H and 12L is in in 12th house, how can you justify the spectacles he is wearing? 7th lord is well placed in own sign with 10th lord Moon why he is living alone?

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

With Libra Lagna Saturn the 5th lord in 11H along with lagna lord , and Jupiter in 5H[aspected by Mars i.e logic]should have given him the education in Law but with Scorpio Lagna 5th lord in 4H aspected by Venus[12L] and Saturn [3L,and 4L] and 6L Mars, and 5H has Rahu aspected by Sun and Mercury , has actually delayed that.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 29 Apr 2019

Kindly see that how many awards[honour] our respected prime minister got from October 2018 to April 2019 [Russian honour, U.A.E honour, Philip Kotler presidential award] . Dasha was Moon-Venus. Venus the anter dasha lord in 10H, house of honour and Venus is also the 12th lord[Foreign countries]. So Scorpio Lagna Scorpio Navmansha [ Venus in 10H of D-9 also] is working ..

vanchithottil

Post by vanchithottil » 29 Apr 2019

Modi is undoubtedly a Scorpio lagana native, it can be easily inferred from his personality.

joyd

Post by joyd » 29 Apr 2019

@ADC-In 1978 Modi received a Bachelor of Arts degree in political science from School of Open Learning at University of Delhi, graduating with a third class. Five years later, in 1983, he received a Master of Arts degree in political science from Gujarat University, as an external distance learning student.

My question is political sciences related to which planets? and what is the effect of mars aspect [ considering libra lagna]?

joyd.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 30 Apr 2019

Sir, With due respect I take 5H for the education by choice and Sun for political science.