Case study: Playgirl kundli

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
jemsmiles
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Case study: Playgirl kundli

Post by jemsmiles » 24 Jul 2015

Dear members,
I got my friend's sister kundli for predictions and shockingly she is a play girl she accepted that she has multiple physical relationships with many men.
She is doctor by profession and she thinks that everyone wants her for money only. (including her parents & siblings)

Below are her details.

30-09-1988
5:00 am
Manasa (MP).

She has two younger sister and one younger brother.
Her father is government employee.
She just wants to know when will she marry.

I think she will marry at age of 33, love marriage but that marriage will break suddenly.

Regards,
Jemsmiles

tanmish

Re: Case study: Playgirl kundli

Post by tanmish » 25 Jul 2015

Moderators, please delete the above as it has nothing to do with Jemsmiles question. The poster "mail" can start a new thread instead of posting in others' threads.

Thanks.

Kunal
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Kunal » 02 Aug 2015

jemsmiles wrote:Dear members,
I got my friend's sister kundli for predictions and shockingly she is a play girl she accepted that she has multiple physical relationships with many men.
She is doctor by profession and she thinks that everyone wants her for money only. (including her parents & siblings)

Below are her details.

30-09-1988
Manasa (MP).

I think she will marry at age of 33, love marriage but that marriage will break suddenly.

Regards,
Jemsmiles
From what I understand, I feel there are chances if marriage from 2017 onwards for a year or so. Could you explain how you arrived at 33 as the marriage age and what indications you see in the chart to suggest that she is a playgirl?

Seeing a Jup Moon conjuction aspecting the 4H and Sun not ill placed I couldn't spot anything wrong. :roll:

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 02 Aug 2015

Below are her details.

30-09-1988
Manasa (MP).

Regards,
Jemsmiles
She is in the antara of Mercury placed in 3rd house has chances for marriage and her current time looks favorable for proposals.

Regards,
Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

jemsmiles
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by jemsmiles » 04 Aug 2015

She got engaged in Feb 2014 but she claims that the guy is misbehaving with her, she wants to break the engagement.

Her family Pandit told her father that the girl will do only love marriage so her father does not want to break the engagement.

Her father knows that the charts are not matching and the relationship will not survive but just for protecting their family's value in society he wants her daughter to marry with the guy.

Below is the guy's data:

Date : 18/09/1988
Time : 12:15 pm
Place: Machalpur

This guy was doing MBBS but he didn't complete his studies and now not doing anything.

The girl thinks that the guy needs her only for money.

The girl is doctor but in her caste they don't get well educated guys so her father is very much worried.

Regards,
Jemsmiles

jemsmiles
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by jemsmiles » 12 Aug 2015

Kunal wrote:

Below are her details.

30-09-1988
Manasa (MP).

Regards,
Jemsmiles
From what I understand, I feel there are chances if marriage from 2017 onwards for a year or so. Could you explain how you arrived at 33 as the marriage age and what indications you see in the chart to suggest that she is a playgirl?

Seeing a Jup Moon conjuction aspecting the 4H and Sun not ill placed I couldn't spot anything wrong. :roll:
Kunal Ji,
Sorry for late reply, I am still learning astrology so I may not able to give you detailed analysis but below is my observations.

1) moon represents mind, moon in house of Venus that too in ROHINI Nakshatra, person is very much interested in opposite sex and loves sexual pleasure.

2) Jupiter is also in house of Venus, bitter enemy, though there is gaja kesari yoga but Jupiter is not in comfortable place.

3) planet is the body and Lord of house (in which planet resides) is atma, the soul, here dispositer of moon and Jupiter is Venus which is on rahu ketu axis, so person does not have much knowledge in DHARM, people who don't believe in God use to chose wrong path in life, not always but most of the time this happens.

4) Mars in 8th house does not give stable relationship, relations use to break frequently, ketu in 7th house creates lots of confusion and detachment in relationships.

The girl actually accepted the truth, she use to get attached towards boys very easily and after having sexual relationship the boy use to ditch her. (this is what she understands) but the thing is, lots of confusion is getting created in her mind (by ketu) , Mars translates this confusion in quarrel and relationships break easily.

The most problematic thing is she is not able to differentiate between attractions, love, commitment and physical relationship, if she can understand the difference than her life will be better.

Please give your comments also, I may be wrong at some point, Please correct me also.

Regards,
Jemsmiles

Yogi7
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Yogi7 » 19 Aug 2015

Mars -Venus exchange in Navamsa , that combination nails it.Mars-Venus exchange in Navamsa is not good for a Girl's chart. One can find negative effects of this combination predicted in many classical scriptures including BPHS. Also, Rahu in 7th house in Girl's chart just confirms the fact that girl will bring disrepute to the family.

jemsmiles
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by jemsmiles » 12 Apr 2016

Yes, relationship of Mars and Venus creates multiple problems in women's chart.
Thanks for sharing this.

Thanks and Regards,
Jemsmiles

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 20 Apr 2016

Dear Jemsmiles
Its an interesting chart but I feel the TOB can be 4-56 am which will make Libra navamsa as Lagna of her D-9.
Plz note association of 7H/L with 8H/L gives break in relations and association of 7H/L with 11H/L gives multiple relations.
Both shd work in this chart.
From D-1, 7L Sat aspect 11H. 7H/L has no connection with 8H/L.
From Moon, 7L Mars is in 11H and 8L/11 Jup aspect 7H (A strong relation, operating more on mental plane).
From D-9 (Libra lagna), 11L Sun is exalted in 7H and is in mutual aspect relation with 7L Mars.
7L Mars has exchange with 8L Ven too.
From Karakamansha (Aries), 8L Mars aspect 7H and 7L Ven aspect 11H.

So in majority of charts, such associations prevail, hence the multiple partners.

I reason I feel TOB shd be 4-56 is she was engaged in the Feb 2014 in the dasha of Rahu-Mer-Ven
With Libra Asc, Ven is LL of D-9 posited in 7H.
Moreover, Sat must be in 7H of D-9 to delay so much in her marriage.
With all planets on 1-7 axis of D-9, it indicates relation with opposite sex will be the focus of this lifetime for the native.
Ven in her chart is very strong in SAV Score in D-1 7/27 but very weak in D-9 just 2/18 score.

Her current dasha is Rahu-Ketu and she may get married anytime (if not already married so far)
God bless her
Neeraj

jemsmiles
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by jemsmiles » 20 Apr 2016

Neeraj sir,
Thank you so much for your reply.
She told me that birth time may vary by plus or minus 10 minutes.
She is in love with a guy so she is not showing any interest in the matches shown by her parents because she just wants to get time so that on one fine day her parents will be tired and allow her for love marriage.

Thanks and Regards,
Jemsmiles

Surya_1
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Surya_1 » 10 Sep 2017

Hi Jemsmiles, Any update about her marraige? or she broke with the above mentioned native?