Jayalalitha

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Jayalalitha

Post by shilpa » 28 Sep 2014

Jayalalitha
Feb, 24, 1948
3:00pm
Mysore

--jayalalita has a super strong 10th house in rasi...lord jup in swakshetra and Venus exalted there.

--navamsa has 10th lord in swakshetra...but it affects the mental side of the satisfaction / happiness coming from professional endeavors not so much the physical / material side.

--dasamsa is where there are some weakness...lagna(shani), 10th lord and 10t house are all somewhat weak

--nevertheless she is running the Jup MD and only less than a month back she entered the shani anatra

--now shani in Rasi is innimical being in moon's sign and carrying 8th house footprints...and in mutual kendra to both Ra and Ketu. This is a defining association in the chart in my view that is acting up as shani anatra started
and Ketu has been transiting through the 10th house recently....

the karmik paymaster shani and karmik penance-karak Ketu are in full force in association...so she has been shaken inspite of a super strong chart.....invoking pay-back and forced penance for the deeds.

-nevertheless the strength of the MD lord and overall strength of the 10th house will prevail...weakened but she will come out of it...and regain some control.

a bail will come through in my read and a pseudo controlled government is what she will run.

regards

1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

Dinesh.Srivastava
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Jayalalitha

Post by Dinesh.Srivastava » 28 Sep 2014

if this is the chart then JUP will not do any good infact he will finish her for good ... partners will run away ,, finances will be ruined .... litigation will break her ... she is DONE
LIVE - INTENSELY ..... ..... LOVE - IMMENSELY

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Dinesh.Srivastava wrote:if this is the chart then JUP will not do any good infact he will finish her for good ... partners will run away ,, finances will be ruined .... litigation will break her ... she is DONE

why?
you say that because Jup is on the boundary between fire and water ?
it's a clear 2 degrees into jupiter.
Gandaant hits I have seen....when the planet is really in the +/- 0.5 degrees bandwidth
and if Jup was bad the effect should have been predominant in the Jup-Jup whihc ran for more than 2+ years

OR
Is there anotehr reason you have ?

regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

lovacrs
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lovacrs » 28 Sep 2014

Since the judgment coincides very well with Sa sub period I am tempted to make some remarks based on KP.

Ju as 7th lord is in the Nk of Ke in 5th. 7th indicates others (including enemies) and 5th being 11th to 7th gains to others. The sub period of Ju may have seen the momentum gathering behind a smoke screen (Ketu) leading to the event. Ju has a Nk exchange with Ke and hence both act as strong proxies for the other.

Sa current sub period lord is in the Nk of Me in 8th. 8th, apart from the overall negative connection and loss of peace of mind also indicates payment to others (100 crores?) being 2nd from 7th.

Ju, being the 7th lord in 7th and no other graha in 7th, is also a strong Badhaka specially because of Nk exchange. But longevity may not be an issue at least till Moon sub-period. Although Su is in the Nk of Rahu who is in 11th, major victory is doubtful since it is placed in 8th

Of-course without a BTR and a correct picture of subs, this is just scratching the surface.
CRS

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

and on further examination I would like to note the following:

--in addition to the super-strong 10th house her 5-11 axis of nodes.... has been also pushing her higher towards success...

--Rahu in the 11th is in the nakshatra of Venus that is exalted in the chart

and ketu in 5th is in the Nk of Jupiter that is swakshetra

--shani is innimically placed house wise but gains strength by aspecting his own house....and ditto Surya....innimical house placement but gains strength aspecting his own house.

--and a strong chandra mangal yoga formed in friendly Leo.

so pretty much all planets are eitehr strong or at worst mixed placed

--the Moon-Me association is one chart spoiler in addition to the mutual kendra that shani is in with both nodes.

so it would be highly surprising is she does not emerge and resurge from this situation

regards

Dinesh.Srivastava
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dinesh.Srivastava » 29 Sep 2014

shilpa

After being on this forum for years , we both know how each of us analyze and predict , so i presume that you wouldn't assume that i would make a comment based on a single factor like gandanta .

if you wish to know how i arrived at the conclusion , then i would definitely explain in detail but on the next weekend cause by the time i reach home from office i am almost half brain dead , i hope u would understand

regards
-- DS

USR
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by USR » 29 Sep 2014

JU-SA are in 6-8 relation and her MD/AD are JU-SA .
She becomes CM again by the end of 2014.
Ju/Ve are trouble makers in her chart and to get out of these problems,she can perform Maha Rudrabhishekam and Sri Chandi Homam.
My suggestions are for +ve guidance.Divine blessings are ultimate.

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 29 Sep 2014

Dinesh.Srivastava wrote:shilpa

After being on this forum for years , we both know how each of us analyze and predict , so i presume that you wouldn't assume that i would make a comment based on a single factor like gandanta .

if you wish to know how i arrived at the conclusion , then i would definitely explain in detail but on the next weekend cause by the time i reach home from office i am almost half brain dead , i hope u would understand

regards
-- DS
Dear Dinesh,
I won't say I know how to analyze and predict.....i try.....i hit and miss....and learn slowly and slowly.

I look forward to your analysis in detail......whenever you have time.....no hurry

regards

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 29 Sep 2014

http://www.divineastro.in/celebrity-and ... yalalithaa

I found this on the web...and while the time differs a bit lagna remains the same.

the interesting note in this article called "Ordeals in the sub-period of Saturn" and this was written in 2012 sometime.

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 29 Sep 2014

Jayalalitha 24-02-1948, 12.56 p.m Mandya district[Karnataka, previously Mysore State].
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

AstroRaman
Contributor
Contributor

Post by AstroRaman » 29 Sep 2014

What made her amass so much wealth by misusing her power/cheating people? I am more interested in knowing that. Any indicators for that ?

rita
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by rita » 01 Oct 2014

anuradha wrote:Jayalalitha 24-02-1948, 12.56 p.m Mandya district[Karnataka, previously Mysore State].
If the above birth details are correct, then she has Jupiter in 8th house and Rahu in 12th. They seem to match the events:

Her court case lasted for 18 years, it started during Rahu-Rahu and lasted for the whole duration of Rahu mahadasha. And it ended during Jupiter-Jupiter, Lord of 8th in 8th house, leading to her conviction and imprisonment.
Warm Regards

Rita

Dinesh.Srivastava
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dinesh.Srivastava » 02 Oct 2014

on this great day of my lord's vijay , i have begun penning down my thoughts on this chart , hopefully it will be completed soon .

may the lords grace surrounds us , his blessings precedes us :D

happy vijay dashmi to all :)

regards
-- DS

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 07 Oct 2014

she gets bail...so at the very least..she can hold on to power and run a remote controlled empire like many others have before her.
the next legal fight is to seek clearance for contesting elections.....
and I believe she will suceed in getting that cleranace also...might take time..most likely by the end of shani anatra but she will come out
regards

Dinesh.Srivastava
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dinesh.Srivastava » 07 Oct 2014

Jayalalita's Bail Plea Rejected , just as I Predicted[

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/indi ... 591356.cms

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/ ... -hc-today/

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/t ... epage=true

sorry guys been a bit busy , will post more soon

Regards
-- DS

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by neelkumar » 07 Oct 2014

This is something similar (about Jup vs Rah) that I have been harping upon in some of my posts.

Mediocre astrologers try 'escape route' of blaming Rahu MD to explain negatives in a natives chart, completely ignoring the 'pseudo-benefic' Jupiter.

I had a very fruitful Rahu MD..soared high in both academic pursuits and career graph. Even if I fell, it was always on soft cushion and sooner, like a spring, arose even higher everytime.

But as fairy tales end, the moment my Jup-Jup Dasha started in Jan 2011, problems at work started, so much so that I just could no longer bear and resigned in July 2011. Now that it is Jup-Sat, I am still unemployed.

Relationships, emotional make-up, outlook - everything has been negatively affected in this period..but surprisingly, finances have remained intact!

To sum up: If the native had a good Rahu MD, more chances are that Jup-Jup and Jup-Sat are going to pluck him from the (Rahu) skies and smash him down on the Jupiter ground with a THUD!
मैँ सुरज हुँ - अँधेरा चीड़ के हर रोज़ निकलूँगा,
मुझें क्यॉ रोंक पाओगे, ऊँजला रोंकने वालोँ।

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 07 Oct 2014

Dinesh.Srivastava wrote:Jayalalita's Bail Plea Rejected , just as I Predicted[

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/indi ... 591356.cms

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/ ... -hc-today/

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/t ... epage=true

sorry guys been a bit busy , will post more soon

Regards
-- DS
Hi
Thats Great.
But, I have another detail, Birth place mentioned Palakkad.

Regds

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 08 Oct 2014

when I saw the online news showed she was granted bail.
any way I still think she will appeal to SC and stands a good chance

@dinesh......I am curious to know your stated rationale as I requested earlier.
thnaks

Hina
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Hina » 08 Oct 2014

With the Mandya as POB, I get her lagna to be Vrishabh with rahu in 12th and Jupiter in 8th.Jupiter should give her Vipareet Rajyoga.
So, what is the correct chart?

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 08 Oct 2014

Jayalalithaa was born on 24 February 1948, at Melukote, in Pandavapura taluk of Mandya district, Mysore State (now Karnataka) to Jayaram and Vedavalli.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jayalalithaa
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

Dinesh.Srivastava
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dinesh.Srivastava » 11 Oct 2014

What I am about to say , I could have said in 5 Plain sentences . But I choose to explain it in a step by step manner .... WHY ???? ...... I will explain that in the end.

Dinesh.Srivastava
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Dear ALL ,

As promised , I will be writing about my observations on Jayalalitha's chart in the posts to follow . The data being provided by Shilpa in her preceding posts { please go through them }.

From the very first moment when I choose to have a look at the chart , I knew that people will discredit the entire chart itself by posing question on the authenticity of the birth data itself . but still I choose to follow the below chart with Gemini ascendant because many an eminent astrologers believed this chart to be true to her and even before this law case came into prominence , this very chart explains a very important aspect of her life very accurately { I will be discussing that in a short while }

Having said that , let me also say that I did not blindly assume the chart to be correct , I did conduct some checks and tests from my side to make sure that the charts { divisional } that I am looking at are within reasonable time frame of acceptance
Let the journey begins ......

Dinesh.Srivastava
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

PHASE - 1 : Checking the birth data / time acceptance for various charts
Charts to be checked : Rashi , Arishtha , Navamsha , Dashamsha

Rashi / D1
When will lagna change sign in rashi ??? : 1 hr 40 mins 31 sec earlier OR 30 mins 46 sec latter

Arishtha / D6
When will lagna change sign in D6 ??? : 13 mins 17 sec earlier OR 8 min 46 sec latter

Nav-amsha / D9

When will lagna change sign in rashi ??? : 13 mins 17 sec earlier OR 1 min 25 sec later

Das-amsha / D10
When will lagna change sign in rashi ??? : 8 min 52 sec earlier OR MIN 21 SEC LATTER

MY OBSERVATIONS :
  • we are fairly safe in Rashi , Arishta and Das-Amsha so we are going to use this charts .
    Nav-Amsha is a bit dicy , but then Nav-Amsha shows subtle aspects of marriage and since the native is not married so we can't verify much from it . however if we need nav-amsha help then instead of relying on lagna we will use VENUS as LAGNA

Dinesh.Srivastava
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

PHASE - 2 : Reconciling Native's life from Rashi Chart

Astrology is an amalgamation of art and science , just like in science we use the method of induction to predict , so like as in art we establishes a base line by understanding the nuances and subtle hints that a chart provides

for a moment let's forget that this is some imp persons chart and let us see what it is trying to show us .....
  • Jupiter aspecting lagna and no other melefics and fiery plantets influencing lagna . The native must be slightly on the heavier side in body

Lagna Lord with SUN making the person aristocratic

Exalted Venus in 10th , strong professional side

strong JUP in 7h many and strong partnerships { but there is a catch here , will come to that soon }

KETU in Arudha lagna , no one knows what the native is thinking

RAHU in upchaya and kama trikona house , unsaitable hunger for gains and immense gains

Lord of disputes the 6L is in 3rd with 2nd lord , indicating the disputes will arise because of the family members and the harm will be caused to the self because of them {3rd also represents self }
now this is just a quick recap of the chart , but does the general description fits jayalalitha ??
I Think so ....

Now let us dig a bit deeper ......

Dinesh.Srivastava
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

PHASE - 3 : Establishing the Base Line

One of the most tangible aspect of a person's life is 'Marriage' , if a person is married it will be known to all , you can't hide it .

Now lets talk about Gemini Lagna in general and the role of Jupiter in particular for this Lagna .

For Gemini Lagna Jupiter is the 7th and 10th Lord , Is it a good Planet for this Lagna ???
  • Being a benefic and Quadrant Lord , it suffers from kendra-adhipati dosha if it is in Quadrant
    It is Badhakesh
    It is Markesh
    In general Jupiter is the representative of Husband and being the 7th Lord it is the double representative of Husband for Gemini Lagna
Now Lets come to Jayalalitha's Chart , if I would have to look at this chart 40 years ago what would I have said in regard to marriage ??? ......
  • It would be difficult for native to get married .
WHY ?
  • Because .....
    • Jupiter being the badhakesh and suffering from kendra- adhipati dosh is the worst planet for this chart .
      whereever JUPITER sits , it destroys that house

JUPITER is forming mahapurush yoga in 7h , let us understand this a bit .....

Mahapurush yoga does not promise you wealth and fame in general , it says i will make u the best among men in the areas of house in which i exist , but to become the best you have to learn many lessons in that area . for example in this chart its the house of partnerships / relationships.

lessons are not always easy so while the person learns to forge many alliances , he/she may also comes to know the futility and the fragility of such alliances . and who better to understand this then a politicians

so at a personal level , this will also contibute in making her mind to not put marraige in high priority list in life , although there may be many partnerships both professional and personal

looking at the NAV - AMSHA , from venus Lagna , 7 L MOON is in the 6H not a good place to be
      AL and UL are in 6/8 , again not a good indicator

But the real damage to the concept of marriage for this person is done by JUPITER by being BADHAKESH in the House of Marriage , Kendra-Adhipati Dosha and MAhapurush Yoga
Now whats the role of JUPITER as 10 L , Lets take 10H as Lagna and See ...
  • Lagna Lord in 10th from itself in own Sign , Thats very good .

Here there is no Kendra-Adhipati dosha cause Lagna Lord is exempt from that

MAhapurush Yoga will cause a to leran a few Tough lessons but thats ok

here the bhadhakesh is Mercury which is in the 12 H with Sun the 6L best Place for bhadhakesh and the conjunction with 6L in 12H making Vipreet Raj Yoga . Very Good indeed
CONCLUSSION :
  • So as we can see the same planet which is causing havoc in the area of Marriage and Partnership is giving great success in Career

And Thus this is the chart and we are seeing it correctly
Now I have a Question , If JUPITER is so good for Career then why does it Give Jail time in its Mahadasha , shouldn't it Give the best in Profession only ? , Why the Fall ??
Keep that question in mind , I will Come back to that Latter ........
Last edited by Dinesh.Srivastava on 11 Oct 2014, edited 1 time in total.