Mars will create a dynamite mix in Libra starting Feb2014

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Mars will create a dynamite mix in Libra starting Feb201

Post by Saindhavi » 20 Feb 2014

Basab,

Yes, it's true that we can't ignore the Dasha combination working.

But your Mercury periods should not go bad. Venus being in 8th from Ascendant and also being the Ascendant ruler, may bring health problems from time to time in its Mahadasha. You are right that Moon periods may bring problems.

I think direct Jupiter even in 6th-12th axis should not cause harm. It's just the retrogression of Jupiter since 6th of Nov that may have complicated problems for many of us. We have to observe what happens after 7th of March.

So it looks like you have gone through a combination of Venus and Moon period effects along with the Gochar effects I detailed above.

Observe how your Rahu Pratyantar goes from 22nd Feb to 30th July this year.

After Jupiter becomes exalted in your Moon sign from 22nd June onwards, your period should be very good, though Scorpio Saturn in 5th from Moon sign may bring cause for worry.

Havan Manuals -

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12791&p=124553#p124488

hymns -

1 http://www.vignanam.org/

2 http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11446&start=75#p93038

jolli
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by jolli » 20 Feb 2014

Hi Saindhavi Jee

Hope you are doing good. Have gone through astromandir site. Though 2014 forecast looks positive (I am also Capricorn Rashi) but if we go through 2013 i found it did not match!!

vsvs

Post by vsvs » 21 Feb 2014

Hi Saindhaviji
Moon signs give a better reflection , than sunsign predictions.
In case of Scorpio ...for 2013 looks pretty true to an extent .
2014 better hopefully :D

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 21 Feb 2014

6th April-18th May 2002 Saturn-Mars-Rahu were together in Taurus. It's kind of equally dangerous as it is now with the same combination happening in Libra. I wonder how the effect of that transit was.
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

vsvs

Post by vsvs » 21 Feb 2014

Hi Basabji
Effects were : change of residence & work area, expansion of work and better responsibilities .Relief as Feb/March 2002 were difficult .... In my case .
Are their any similiarities which can be drawn , between then and now ?

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Thanks, VS. I didn't ask about effects that way. What I meant was if that transit had produced horrible results for anyone then as we are expecting this time with a similar transit.
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Saindhavi ji,

Yes, my Mercury period should not be bad, but I don’t trust my Mercury at all as when I had got my Mercury MD in my childhood, it was a very difficult period for me, health-wise. It was not good in anyway, which is why I thought for a long time that maybe my Mercury AD is the problem and not the transits.

Yes, my Venus MD has given health issues, sometimes, and I feel the health issues have affected my life in a big way. Yes, when Moon PD was going on, it was very difficult actually. And it was at that time that Jupiter got retro, so I had given more focus then on my Moon PD, blaming it for my problems. Jupiter retro, as you have said, added to the problem for me, in which case, I can expect some relief from 7th March as you have mentioned.

Yes, Rahu PD will be interesting, I think. It’s definitely not going to be easy. I think I have to wait till July for Rahu PD to end and Jupiter to move to Cancer for life to improve in a significant way.

Yes, Saturn in 5th house from Moon can be difficult. I agree on that. Let’s see how it goes
Last edited by basab14 on 21 Feb 2014, edited 1 time in total.

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 21 Feb 2014

Basab,

Not only were Rahu-Saturn-Mars in Taurus, but Jupiter was also in Gemini then - though direct, not retrograde.

I don't particularly remember any significant events taking place in this 1 month period, which means things were neither too good nor too bad for me.

I had just emerged from the worst phase of my life a few months earlier and was getting my life back on track with some opportunities coming my way.

I did make a serious professional blunder in my decision making around this time, though I don't remember if it was during this particular month. I have had to pay for this serious blunder for many years since then and I have regretted making that wrong decision thousands of times.

Taurus is 5th from Capricorn Moon sign. 5th house impacts decision-making.

So, it may have been Saturn-Rahu-Mars combination in 5th house from Moon sign, besides Saturn having a negative aspect on my 2nd house of wealth and 11th house of finance from Moon sign.

In this case, loss of money was not significant, but my one wrong decision has adversely impacted my entire professional career since then.

I think your Rahu Pratyantar should be good. Observe and report.

Jolli,

I read the Capricorn Moon sign prediction for 2013 on that site. Except health section, much of it is true for me.

I wish he would give the principles he follows to arrive at his forecasts.

In your case, I had told you that both your Lagna and Jupiter are in Sandhi at 0 degree, hence not giving their proper effects.

Shilpaji has also confirmed this recently as the cause for the benefic effects of your chart not materialising.

You can ask Shilpaji for remedies for this.
Havan Manuals -

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12791&p=124553#p124488

hymns -

2 http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11446&start=75#p93038

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 21 Feb 2014

Last time Jupiter was exalted from 13th of July 2002 to 20th of July 2003.

Saturn-Rahu had joined in Taurus during part of this period.

We may see how this period was for us then.

Cancer - Jupiter's exaltation sign lies 7th to Capricorn Moon sign.

Cancer lies 10th from Libra Moon sign.

Capricorn happens to be the debilitation sign of Jupiter. But this time, from 2nd of Nov onwards, Saturn will aspect its own Capricorn sign when Jupiter will be exalted.

Situation on 7th of March -

Jupiter becomes direct at 16.23 degrees in Gemini.

Saturn is retrograde since 2nd of March at 29.14 degrees i.e., in Sandhi.

Mars is also retrograde at 3.13 degrees in Libra from 1st March onwards.

Rahu is always retrograde - at 6.42 degrees in Libra on 7th of March.

While Jupiter becomes direct on 7th of March, 3 planets - Saturn, Mars and Rahu are retrograde in Libra. Saturn is also in Sandhi.

Here is what I found -

Natural benefics (Jupiter,Venus,Mercury) if own Kendra houses in Ascendant chart and are retrograde, then will cause more problems in all aspects to the houses they own and also the house they’re placed in.

Natural malefics (Mars,Saturn) if own Kendra houses in Ascendant chart and are retrograde, then will give benefic results in all aspects to the houses they own and also the house they’re placed in.

All planets(except Jupiter) give results of the house they started retrograding from in Goachar, but not the house they’re placed in at birth. Only Jupiter gives results of same house in which it is placed at birth time.

All comment welcome on all the above.
Last edited by Saindhavi on 22 Feb 2014, edited 2 times in total.
Havan Manuals -

hymns -

jegdis5
Donor
Donor

Post by jegdis5 » 22 Feb 2014

My moom sign is Aquarius and natal saturn in 7th in libra..How its going to be for me? and also Mars is my ascendant lord

NPANDEY70

Post by NPANDEY70 » 22 Feb 2014

Hi ,

Mars is Atmakarka for me. Last year Rahu transiting 12th House ( Rahu ketu node reversal) was the worst period of my life. I lost my high paying job and got a job in August which is very low paying . Struggling to get a breakthrough since then. When can I expect a positive swing ?

My Birth details-

DOB- 7th January 1967.
TOB- 04:06 AM
Place of Birth- Mandla ( M.P.)

Regards

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 22 Feb 2014

NPandey,

Your Rahu is actually benefic in your chart.

You have suffered because your Sadhe Sati began in the end of 2012 with exalted Saturn 12th to Lagna and Moon sign - in your case they are the same. Besides, Moon is debilitated in Lagna and exalted Jupiter is retrograde in Bhagya, aspecting Lagna and debilitated Moon, thus complicating problems further. Current transit of retrograde Jupiter is accentuating this. Saturn makes matters worse.

You have to do remedy for Sadhe Sati and be patient till Sadhe Sati gets over in another 5 years.

Ruby 4.5 carats set in gold will be good for you. If you can't afford ruby, you can wear deep red Sun-Stone 6.3 carats set in gold. Pray to Lord Hanuman regularly. Don't wear any other gem.

Do charity regularly for poor, orphans, handicapped and menial workers.

Ask other astrologers the remedy for Sadhe Sati.
Havan Manuals -

hymns -

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 22 Feb 2014

Saindhavi ji,

I also don’t remember much about that time when Saturn-Rahu-Mars were in Taurus. All I remember is during that time I had my third year college exams. My preparation was okay, but I didn’t do well in the exams as the question papers for all the subjects were surprisingly very tough. Otherwise, things were fine for me. I would have expected some health issues then as the three malefics were battering my 8th lord in 8th house then. I wonder what protected me from those ‘goons’. From my Moon they were in my 11th house, so not bad that way, I guess.

Coming to you, well, 3 malefics in the 5th house of mind can mean a lot of stress, and, of course, can mean taking a wrong decision as happened with you. Saturn’s aspect on the two wealth houses definitely means problems in respect to wealth.

About my Rahu PD, it’s started yesterday so let’s see how it goes. Will definitely report about it here.

surya

Post by surya » 25 Feb 2014

Saindhavi wrote:Last time Jupiter was exalted from 13th of July 2002 to 20th of July 2003.

Saturn-Rahu had joined in Taurus during part of this period.

We may see how this period was for us then.

Cancer - Jupiter's exaltation sign lies 7th to Capricorn Moon sign.

Cancer lies 10th from Libra Moon sign.

Capricorn happens to be the debilitation sign of Jupiter. But this time, from 2nd of Nov onwards, Saturn will aspect its own Capricorn sign when Jupiter will be exalted.

Situation on 7th of March -

Jupiter becomes direct at 16.23 degrees in Gemini.

Saturn is retrograde since 2nd of March at 29.14 degrees i.e., in Sandhi.

Mars is also retrograde at 3.13 degrees in Libra from 1st March onwards.

Rahu is always retrograde - at 6.42 degrees in Libra on 7th of March.

While Jupiter becomes direct on 7th of March, 3 planets - Saturn, Mars and Rahu are retrograde in Libra. Saturn is also in Sandhi.

Here is what I found -

Natural benefics (Jupiter,Venus,Mercury) if own Kendra houses in Ascendant chart and are retrograde, then will cause more problems in all aspects to the houses they own and also the house they’re placed in.

Natural malefics (Mars,Saturn) if own Kendra houses in Ascendant chart and are retrograde, then will give benefic results in all aspects to the houses they own and also the house they’re placed in.

All planets(except Jupiter) give results of the house they started retrograding from in Goachar, but not the house they’re placed in at birth. Only Jupiter gives results of same house in which it is placed at birth time.

All comment welcome on all the above.

Hello Saindhaviji,

My DOB - Oct 1 1962
tob - 10:27pm
pob - mumbai

With regards to events since late Oct 2013, as I am a RE broker, I signed a new deal ( as Jupiter in 2nd.) but deal had no activity starting Nov 2013 everything came to a stop but things picked up late dec 2013 / jan 2014 and the deal was consumated just a few days back. I think Jupiter going retro was the reason. Now looking forward to March, would you say with the blessings of Jupiter and Mars (with much hard work as I am going through Sadhe Sati) things will slowly pick up ?

Your guidance much appreciated.

Regards, Surya

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 25 Feb 2014

Surya,

I am still studying the transits, especially the retrograde motions of Jupiter, Saturn and Mars. Perhaps Shilpaji can give you greater insight.

However, seeing your chart, first, your Lagna chart has retrograde Jupiter in 10th, which may not bring good results. Besides, retrograde Jupiter in current transit is clashing with your natal retrograde Jupiter.

If we apply the rules quoted above, then retrograde Saturn in your Lagna chart may be benefic and hence, from 2nd onwards when Saturn goes retrograde, it should be good for you.

On the other hand, Mercury is retrograde in your chart and your are running Mercury Mahadasha. Hence, this Mahadasha may be average for you.

For current transit, we'll see your Moon chart, where Saturn-Mars-Libra are in your 1st house in Moon sign and retrograde Jupiter is in your 9th house from Moon.

Your report of adverse situation in business since October, coming to a halt in November is a combined result of retrograde Jupiter in current transit in your 9th house from Moon and also Ketu Pratyantar that you were running in November.

In January, you began the Venus Pratyantar good for business, but retrograde Jupiter in current transit delayed things.

Retrograde Saturn from 2nd March and direct Jupiter from 7th March should be good for your Moon chart according to the rule quoted above.

Applying the above quotation again, Mars in Libra in 1st house of your Moon chart may have helped you to conclude your business deal. In this calculation, Mars retrograde in Libra should be good for you, but when it goes retrograde in Virgo, it may cause problems.

The last phase of Sadhe Sati may not be very good for you.

Hence, from March onwards, your time may show mixed results.

Observe and come back to report the changes from march onwards.

Ask other astrologers for remedy for Sadhe Sati.
Havan Manuals -

hymns -

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 26 Feb 2014

Mars and Rahu are moving towards each other......and will be within 3.5 degrees of each other on the 2nd March....and then they will start moving apart as Mars will go retro.

but between now and 2nd March the Rah-mars conjunction so close degrees is a very strong anagarak yoga...expect fiery events / conflicts all around us.
regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

surya

Post by surya » 26 Feb 2014

Hello Saindhaviji,

Thanks, for your guidance and response. It's been tough financially, but overall since the beginning of this year have uplifted spirits. Hopefully will blessings of Shanidev will be able to go through and finish up with the rest of Sadhe Sati with some grey hairs and a lot wiser. I recall my last Sadhe Sati when I completely changed my career and achieved great success, looking forward to similar results this time around.

I will certainly keep track and report back changes.

God Bless. Keep up the good work, and keep being the beacon of light for people looking for guidance everywhere.

Regards, S

rita
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by rita » 26 Feb 2014

shilpa wrote:Mars and Rahu are moving towards each other......and will be within 3.5 degrees of each other on the 2nd March....and then they will start moving apart as Mars will go retro.

but between now and 2nd March the Rah-mars conjunction so close degrees is a very strong anagarak yoga...expect fiery events / conflicts all around us.
regards
I have observed a number of conflicts at work, between people who are normally very calm!
Warm Regards

Rita

NPANDEY70

Post by NPANDEY70 » 28 Feb 2014

How Rahu is going to behave , transiting Chitra Nakshtra , whose owner is Mars ?

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 01 Mar 2014

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/03/01/world ... ?hpt=hp_t1

Ukraine the bone of contention over which the new "Cold War" is feared to be breaking over.
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

prakhs123
Contributor
Contributor

Post by prakhs123 » 01 Mar 2014

Shilpa ji, I have sent you an e-mail.

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 02 Mar 2014

Now Mars, Saturn, Jupiter all are retrograde.

Jupiter will go direct on 7th of March.

Observe the changes in your lives from now to 7th of March and after 7th of March and report your experiences here.

While reporting experiences, please mention either your birth details or at least your Lagna and Moon sign and Dasha combination running if possible.
Havan Manuals -

hymns -

prakhs123
Contributor
Contributor

Post by prakhs123 » 02 Mar 2014

Hello,
was going through this thread. rita ji, basab ji and all other fellow librans.
I am very calm person, one who never go into fights and always believe fighting is wrong. But during this period my thinking changed and I started thinking that I should fight when circumstances require for the good or right.
And I was astonished with the intensity of myself. I fought once with my friend on 24th Feb over one issue.
Also, I saw two more fights and heard about many more.
Today(2nd March) was one day to remember. I was hardly able to sleep on the night because of nightmares. I waked up two time and was frightened with nightmares. Somehow I slept.
Morning I did 108 namokar mantra jaap and gave a thought on major issues.
Then at afternoon I had a fight with my friend over one issue and today I was ferocious. I yelled so loudly that whole hostel woke up.

Still I'm thinking on issues when I should stand up and fight. I request u all to give me advice on "When to stand up and fight?"
My Birth Details:
17th April 1992
7:18 pm IST
Raipur, Chhattisgarh (21°14'N & 81° 38'E)

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 03 Mar 2014

http://world.time.com/2014/03/01/deadly ... m-uighurs/

Gruesome mass murder....where Chinese terrorists hacked 29 people with long knives and injured 100s on Mar01

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 03 Mar 2014

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-26412921

Terrorists attacked a court in Pak and killed 11 lawyers and injured another 24 on... Mar02