Tula rashi current transit effects

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
rita
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Tula rashi current transit effects

Post by rita » 07 Jan 2014

I know a number of Tula rashi folks (including myself) that are going through health problems at the moment. Is this due to the Saturn-Rahu conjunction transiting over Tula moon sign? Will things get better when Rahu moves out of Libra in July 2014 or earlier than that?

Warm Regards

Rita

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Tula rashi current transit effects

Post by basab14 » 10 Jan 2014

Rita ji,

Things will get after Rahu leaves Libra, I feel.
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

rita
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by rita » 13 Jan 2014

basab14 wrote:Rita ji,

Things will get after Rahu leaves Libra, I feel.
I hope so Basab. Thanks for your response.
Warm Regards

Rita

rita
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by rita » 28 Jul 2014

Now that Rahu has left Libra and entered Virgo, if any Tula rashi folks have noticed any changes please give feedback. I have not noticed any positive changes so far ...... especially stress levels are very high. Events keep occurring that make me feel anxious, angry and stressed.

Would be grateful if other Tula rashi folks shared their experiences.
Warm Regards

Rita

explorings
Donor
Donor

Post by explorings » 28 Jul 2014

please post birth details.

rita
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by rita » 28 Jul 2014

explorings wrote:please post birth details.
Hi Explorings,

I just sent you a PM.
Warm Regards

Rita

libran

Post by libran » 28 Jul 2014

Hi Rita,

No improvement for me too. Waited for Jupiter to change signs and then Rahu / ketu but nothing. The only change I noticed was when in November 2011 when Saturn moved into Libra. Things started going down hill from then personally and professionally. Nothing terrible but no positive events since then. I am hoping Saturn transit into Scorpio will bring some positivity in my life. The other transits really havent helped the last couple of years

Raveesh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Raveesh » 28 Jul 2014

Rahu is in virgo for how long ?
Kabeer Das ji said :" Boli ek amol hai jo koi bolay jani hriday taraju tolikay tab mukh se bahar aani" in short Think Before you speak.

SuryaLagna
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SuryaLagna » 28 Jul 2014

Raveesh wrote:Rahu is in virgo for how long ?
18 months in all
'Successful people dont have friends, they only have competitors and enemies'

rita
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by rita » 29 Jul 2014

libran wrote:Hi Rita,

No improvement for me too. Waited for Jupiter to change signs and then Rahu / ketu but nothing. The only change I noticed was when in November 2011 when Saturn moved into Libra. Things started going down hill from then personally and professionally. Nothing terrible but no positive events since then. I am hoping Saturn transit into Scorpio will bring some positivity in my life. The other transits really havent helped the last couple of years
Yes, I too am waiting for Saturn to move out of Libra. Let's hope it brings positive changes for Libra rashi. Of course, dashas have to be positive at the same time.
Warm Regards

Rita

Raveesh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Raveesh » 29 Jul 2014

Thanks a lot Surya Lagna , is Rahu the reason for feeling of sudden stress? or its sade sati ?
Kabeer Das ji said :" Boli ek amol hai jo koi bolay jani hriday taraju tolikay tab mukh se bahar aani" in short Think Before you speak.

SuryaLagna
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SuryaLagna » 29 Jul 2014

Dear Raveesh,

It depends on the natal position on Rahu, the house Rahu is transiting to, planets in the natal chart over which it is transiting. Also the fact that Rahu is in sandhi right now may add to it right now

Regards

SuryaLagna
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SuryaLagna » 29 Jul 2014

Btw many have witnessed sudden stress, including me

Raveesh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Raveesh » 29 Jul 2014

M with you SL

Rahu in 12th SL in Aries . :)

Kunal
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Kunal » 31 Jul 2014

I'm a Libran too. Funny how we all are now waiting for Saturn to move into Scorpio. I remember I was eagerly waiting for Rahu to move out of Libra and now that it has moved out I don't really see any changes as such. I understand that it is in Sandhi; rather I feel if it was better when it was transiting the last degrees of Libra. Dasa for me I believe is positive.

I feel stress levels have increased for me and it seems that somehow obstacles have increased as well. Every time something is to happen as expected ,it just wouldn't happen and I'd be left disappointed and this happens such that everything seems fine only until that last moment where everything would take a turn and things would fall out of my hands suddenly.

rita
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by rita » 04 Aug 2014

Kunal wrote:I'm a Libran too. Funny how we all are now waiting for Saturn to move into Scorpio. I remember I was eagerly waiting for Rahu to move out of Libra and now that it has moved out I don't really see any changes as such. I understand that it is in Sandhi; rather I feel if it was better when it was transiting the last degrees of Libra. Dasa for me I believe is positive.

I feel stress levels have increased for me and it seems that somehow obstacles have increased as well. Every time something is to happen as expected ,it just wouldn't happen and I'd be left disappointed and this happens such that everything seems fine only until that last moment where everything would take a turn and things would fall out of my hands suddenly.
Hi Kunal,

You've described it very well ....... my experience has been exactly the same. And as soon as I solve one problem, another one appears, it's frustrating and stressful. I really hope that things ease out for Libra moon when Saturn moves into Scorpio.
Warm Regards

Rita

believer_astro
Donor
Donor

Post by believer_astro » 10 Aug 2014

Same for me...
I am Tula rashi and Capricorn Lagna...

Stress levels are all time high....May 2014 onwards things have been even worse...

Waiting for Saturn to move to Scorpio.

explorings
Donor
Donor

Post by explorings » 11 Aug 2014

Saturn is direct and as per the rule will start delivering effects of the next transit (Effects of the next Sa's transit could be felt 6 months before the actual transit).

Exalted Ju is now no longer combust and will be giving effects. The only limitation is Sa is still in libra and is now aspecting exalted Ju. Exalted Sa now controls the deliverance of Exalted Ju.

To add to it, Ve has joined Ju in Cancer and is receiving the aspect of Sa. It is interesting to see that the two most benefic planets Ve and Ju are under Sa's aspect. Saturn's restrictive and discipline nature will force us to revise/balance our desires for material and spiritual pursuit.

However, Exalted Saturn is currently in Aries navamsa, where it gets debilitated. So even if it wants to bless and give positive effects of exaltation prior to leaving the sign, it feels disturbed and gives mixed results, further slowing things down. More like a push-pull effect increasing stress and frustration. Its conjunction with Mars further adds to the drama

Anyways, MD-AD always take precedence over transits and contribute more than 50% of the overall effects. Effects from transits are approx: Sa - 10%; Ju 5%; and Ra/Ke - sudden.

rita
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by rita » 12 Aug 2014

Thank you Explorings. That is a brilliant explanation of the current transits and their effects.
Warm Regards

Rita

SM1983
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SM1983 » 12 Aug 2014

This is the exact post I was looking for.

My experience is exactly same that all you have mentioned. I too expected that I will get relief after July 2014. But, complete opposite thing has happened. Stress, anxiety, fear all has increased a lot. Every day new problems are coming and all the small problems are getting magnified day by day.

Sincere Regards

SM1983

Rakz1986
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Rakz1986 » 18 Aug 2014

Im tula rashi, makar lagna and i havent felt any different from this time last year or even this time 2 years ago....dont really have any health issues that i know abt, only difference is i have bought a house, but even for that i havent really felt stressed

rita
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by rita » 18 Aug 2014

Rakz1986 wrote:Im tula rashi, makar lagna and i havent felt any different from this time last year or even this time 2 years ago....dont really have any health issues that i know abt, only difference is i have bought a house, but even for that i havent really felt stressed
I suppose that means you must've been going through a good dasha.
Warm Regards

Rita

Rakz1986
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Rakz1986 » 18 Aug 2014

Well although i havent really had health problems, i have been suffering from depression last 5/6 years, my moods go up and down, mostly down the last 2 years but everything else in my life has been ok. Moved to foreign land, work for governement amd now i have just bought house. Im going through saturn dasha and going through sadesati

rita
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by rita » 20 Aug 2014

Rakz1986 wrote:Well although i havent really had health problems, i have been suffering from depression last 5/6 years, my moods go up and down, mostly down the last 2 years but everything else in my life has been ok. Moved to foreign land, work for governement amd now i have just bought house. Im going through saturn dasha and going through sadesati
Moon signifies the mind and emotions. As a result, Saturn's transit over natal moon can cause anxiety, depression and mood swings. Hopefully your mood swings will lessen once Saturn transits out of Libra into Scorpio. It is said that if Saturn mahadasha/antardasha coincides with Sadesati then problems are intensified.
Warm Regards

Rita

Rakz1986
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Rakz1986 » 20 Aug 2014

Yeah my saturn is in the 11th house, so far apart from my mind things have been ok, when it moves in november sade sati will be in the final setting phase for me and will be transiting 2nd house from the moon or 11th house from lagna