Tula rashi current transit effects

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Chamu
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Re: Tula rashi current transit effects

Post by Chamu » 25 Oct 2017

Hi ,
I am chamundeswari i live in Hyderabad my dob is 9-9-1986, visakha nakshatram and time 5.55am plz plz tell me when all this bad time go and will see gud results i am foing through lot of problems mentally and physically plz plz help me

Chamu
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Chamu » 25 Oct 2017

Hello suresh ji,
I am chamundeswari i am facing lot of problems since 2007 my marraige life is also not gud plz help me when my all mental problems will get a solution plz help sir
Name:: chamundeswari
Dob::: 09/09/1986
Time::5.55am
Place::: mypadu
Atleast cant get job also plz help.sir

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 25 Oct 2017

Akshabhi wrote:
24 Oct 2017
Thanks again. I guess trying ever harder is the only way to go.

Akshabhi
Yes, the day we stop trying we stop living. Discharging karma day in and out is the only choice. We living in this age are somewhat used to speed of everything, even though it is an illusion. But in reality life has a pace that is more like a tortoise than a rabbit.

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 25 Oct 2017

Rj1988 wrote:
24 Oct 2017
Name :- Rajat Nayar
TOB : 11:15 Am
Place : Delhi , central , Paharganj , India
DOB : 08 March 1988
Vrishabh (Taurus) lagna and tula (libra) rashi with Lagna lord Venus in 12th. Placment of lagnesh in 12th from itself and Bhagyesh Saturn (who is also your yogakarak) in 12 from its Capricorn 9th house has rendered some weakness to the chart. Mars-Saturn in this 8th house basically makes you a Mangalik as well, and because the 2 are opposite in their significations it creates turbulence in that house. Over your life's progression (if you were to add the Positive aspects on each house, subtract the Negative aspects and arrive at a composite graph) it will show difficulties around early mid-life, in the mid-thirties and then picking up as you go thru 40s and 50s,

This Saturn aspects Sun/Rahu in 10th house, causing a different set of problems at workplace etc. Dasha also is of Saturn since 2010 running until mid-2029 (this is per vamshottari ) Your Dhanesh and Panchmesh Mercury in 9th house, is a big plus point and.. VOILA - next mahadashs is of Mercury. But can you wait until 2029 , 13 years from now? Much patience will be needed . Current anter is of Venus from April, runs until mid-2020. Sadesati effects will get over soon. So overall its a balanced chart, you just had early life challenges as compared to the people who face later challenges. This will make you stronger, and pave the way for taking on more when the right time comes. I hope others provide their opinions too.

ajay
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ajay » 25 Oct 2017

Congrats all for for completing most bad phase of life,hope our life get better and peaceful from today onwards.We all have completed post graduation from the university of Sade Sati who's teacher was Saturn himself.

Rj1988

Post by Rj1988 » 25 Oct 2017

[quote=Suresh_Chauhan post_id=246098 time=1508975481 user_id=17727]
[quote=Rj1988 post_id=246047 time=1508902098 user_id=18434]
Name :- Rajat Nayar
TOB : 11:15 Am
Place : Delhi , central , Paharganj , India
DOB : 08 March 1988
[/quote]

Vrishabh (Taurus) lagna and tula (libra) rashi with Lagna lord Venus in 12th. Placment of lagnesh in 12th from itself and Bhagyesh Saturn (who is also your yogakarak) in 12 from its Capricorn 9th house has rendered some weakness to the chart. Mars-Saturn in this 8th house basically makes you a Mangalik as well, and because the 2 are opposite in their significations it creates turbulence in that house. Over your life's progression (if you were to add the Positive aspects on each house, subtract the Negative aspects and arrive at a composite graph) it will show difficulties around early mid-life, in the mid-thirties and then picking up as you go thru 40s and 50s,

This Saturn aspects Sun/Rahu in 10th house, causing a different set of problems at workplace etc. Dasha also is of Saturn since 2010 running until mid-2029 (this is per vamshottari ) Your Dhanesh and Panchmesh Mercury in 9th house, is a big plus point and.. VOILA - next mahadashs is of Mercury. But can you wait until 2029 , 13 years from now? Much patience will be needed . Current anter is of Venus from April, runs until mid-2020. Sadesati effects will get over soon. So overall its a balanced chart, you just had early life challenges as compared to the people who face later challenges. This will make you stronger, and pave the way for taking on more when the right time comes. I hope others provide their opinions too.
[/quote]

Thank you so much for reading out of your precious time. But all I need to ask is if I 'll get a job or not ? As am jobless since 2012 August 😐

RM1974
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by RM1974 » 25 Oct 2017

Date of Birth : 19th Sept 1974
Time : 2pm 13min India Time

On the verge of loosing Job.
Seems the Sade Satti End happening in few hours (26th Oct 2017) is still not benefiting

Pls advice and guide on urgent basis plsss

RM1974
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by RM1974 » 25 Oct 2017

Birth Time : 2pm 13min IST

On the verge of loosing Job.
Seems the Sade Satti End happening in few hours is still not benefiting

Pls advice and guide on URGENT basis
In total mess situation.

Deepak
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Deepak » 25 Oct 2017

Good online forum. Pleasant to know that people here try to find solution to others with a positive helping attitude. And really moved to read the story and self realisation of that 1988 born guy who lost father in 2004 and bullied by grand parents as well. I salute you for your courage. May god bless you abundantly.

Deepak
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Ok

Deepak
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Person on verge of loosing job. Kindly don't lean too much on end of Sade sati. Just keep moving with a fine spirit. Hopefully, you find better circumstances in upcoming times and who knows losing this job may land you in trouble or let you in a new world with higher salary and better working conditions.
Just keep going man/woman whoever the person is! :)

RM1974
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by RM1974 » 26 Oct 2017

Time : 2pm 13min India Time

Thanks for the encouragement during this difficult time.
I would request Experts to kindly share there thought based on the planetary position

Rj1988

Post by Rj1988 » 26 Oct 2017

thanks deepak

Deepak
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Deepak » 26 Oct 2017

O! No mention of thanks please. Are you the same 1988 born guy?

Rj1988

Yes . Couldn't resist to share my story .

chetan
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Life of a tula rashi.

Post by chetan » 26 Oct 2017

:shock: Hi ,
Myself Chetan from bangalore.
I would like to share my experiences during sadesati under shani Maha dhasa.. Which is completed few minutes back.I e. Oct 26.2017.
Since
Sade sathi started in 2008 I had a tremoundous issues incident 1.. I was studying engineering DAT time.. All my seniors ruined me in hostel for non of my mistake. Also one of my classmate n friend hostel mate bought rowdies to my room n they bested me for again no mistakes of mine.
Incident 2(. 2008) My family was traveling for my sister marriage fixing caught car accident with lorry. My younger brother died spot and my mom had a big injury on head.
Dad leg muscles cramped. Grandpa died later in ICU.
Relative uncle n aunties had bad injuries. N all blamed my parents fate .
Incident 3.(2009)
We had a small 20x30 size own house. After all dome with accidents. I completed some how engineering with distinction.. Though lots of struggle. Returned home.

Our neighbour kid girl baby 2years old found dead in our water tank sump . the tank sump was closed n door was heavy DAT kid can't open it. Intersetgly it was closed.
Still we don't know how it had happend. Doctor said. Kid was dead before fell in tank.n baby din't drunk any water in tank. We still confused whether it was murder or what.?

Incident 4: (2010)
We had accident as said above. We don't had insurance to claim our medical bills . n we did our sister marriage.
I joined nearbybsmall software company in hubli for 8k salary. But finance condition was bad.. So had major cccrunch. Sold our own house. Moved to rented.

Incident 5: (2010)
I had very bad fewer. Dad took me to local doctor bams. He injected injection... I went unconscious for 20 minutes. Later when I woke up. Many were gathered at hospital and my dad n doctor were crying.
Nurse told I was unconscious n no heart beat . so all thought u died. Grace fully I took Rebirth.

Incident6:(2011)
I got to resign my job . n same time my dad retired. Both unemployed. N I had a surrgery on my testis. Started to do business. Launched we development company ..but don't took well bcz no funds for investment. I was a sale person. Am only a office boy n I was only 1 developer. Fortunately I was boss again. I used take times of India news paper. N under classified I used note the ad given complies contact who had not mentioned website address. I used to call them n fix up appointment.i did only 30k business in 6 months. Later i joined in company where i went for business
Incident (2013)
I was doing GUD at job. But certainly had affair n deep love with neibour aunty.
Father got disappointed n I lost trust. I was young n was not knowing much of deeds.. So I cutter off the affair.
Incident 7(2013)
My sister husband means jeeju sucided bcz of bankrupt.
He was going through last phase of sadesati. He ws Simha rashi makha Nakshtra..
My sister became widow came home. She had 2year baby boy.

Incident 8.(2014)
I was very creative n superior in technology. Certainly my boss very best employee n was looking out entire business of his.. Implemented call center n all technical support Dept's. Built corporate for him since 2011 to to 2014. Company has grown 100x times growth with crores turnover.. Only an idea and strategy I put n implemented. So I had little savings.. So thought to buy a home for my dad.. Which he had lost 4 years back.
We got new big home 40x60. Boss helped me 18lqcs .
Was quite happy.
Incident 9(2015)
In office boss relatives joined . n starred me as very young.. N took back all my positions.. Made me AGM.
I was looking all responsibility n designed Dept's. Set up all process since 4 years. Wen I joined. Only 12,employees. At this time 1600employees n bbranches across. South India.
Relatives took back my position.. Business turned family business. No value for me. So I thought to Starr up my own once again. N resigned job.
But boss demanded 18lacs which he had given during house purchase. I took 8months n made a agreement signed to him. Left job in 3days with only 900rs in pocket. Came to bangalore.(lost job)

Incident 10( 2015)
I started own company.. Development mobile app for education. Launched by education minister mr.kimane rantnakar. Press meet everything was stated fine. .
But we had no investemnt to build the market. Partners turned there hands up.
No money.. HV to arrange 18lacs in 8months. No income yet. Rent in bangalore. Staff salary .. Fed upp.

Started taking loans from friends.. 1time in life.
Managed 6 months..
No growth. Friends started asking back money..
Old boss calf to settle the amount.
So no option left.
Again sold the house to old boss settled his 18lqcs.. Shifted entire family to bangalore.

Father started critizing me. For not gettingbsalary. N no money to pay rent... He bested me . he scolded in front all relatives. He had no faith no confidence in me..
In was like orphanage . no love no peace at family side. No career.
Friends turned red for no reasons.

Incident (11) 2016.
Got a project for company started grooming since august 2016
Did a very GUD business... Rwching up to 20lacs turnover. Monthly. 40employees.. 2 Big office
Took second hand car. Got married in November.. Everything hapend in just 4 months as magic.

IIncident (12) 2017 jan.
Lost the project. Partner cheated. Lost 1 ofc.
Went to police station 1st time in life.
Now again crusnch.

Employee salaries.. Investment returns.
After marriage within 1month again I became. Zero.
No money no value in home. Father crude behaviours.
No friends. .trusted employees cheated with partners.. Few friends tried to take advangeof my situation barked about me with all my friend circle. Now I don't have any fiends no business. Loan. House is become hell.
Dn't took wife for honey moon.
Till today facing career n. Financial n relation issues.
Today onwards am hoping it would turn green in my life at least now

.kindly let us know wants happening to me.

My date of birth is 18th December 1987
Midnight 3.41am
Hubli ,Karnataka.
Once again I Am also Tula Rashi tula lagna. Vishaka Nakshtra 2nd pada. Shani mahadhase ends on April 2018.
Sade sathi just now completed.
I hv magala /kuja and Chandra in lagna.

Please let me know why this is so for me.
Hell lot of upon downs.
Pls guide :shock:

Rj1988

yes @ Deepak
I am the same 1988 guy !

rmittal99
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by rmittal99 » 26 Oct 2017

My DOB is 27/06/66, Time 8.15 pm Place Ujjain. I am Tula Rashi and born in Swati Nakshatra. My sade sati started in 2009.
I had a great time from 2009 to 2014. Got good job, reputation and Money during this period. But in April 2015 I lot my job and started my own business. Lost heavily during last 2 years. All money earned during 2009-2014 finished in this 2 years. Socially very much down. Mentally very weak now. Moreover, last one week also I lost heavily when the sare sati was ending. Yesterday the sade sati ended and what Can I expect Now. Please help

Vijaysrinivasa

Post by Vijaysrinivasa » 27 Oct 2017

Dear joyd,

GREETINGS!

pls analyse my chart n enlighten me

DOB: 23/06/1980
TIME: 3.20 am
PLACE: Bangalore
RASI: Tula
STAR: Chitra 4 Pada
LAGNA: Mesha

Pls revert back @ earliest '

nagapradeep
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by nagapradeep » 27 Oct 2017

Hello joyd,
My name is nagapradeep
dob 25 10 1992
time 21:31
born at giddalur a.p
can you please analyse my chart will i have chance to get government job.
thanks in regard

chetan
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by chetan » 28 Oct 2017

Hi ,
Myself Chetan from bangalore.
I would like to share my experiences during sadesati under shani Maha dhasa.. Which is completed few minutes back.I e. Oct 26.2017.
Since
Sade sathi started in 2008 I had a tremoundous issues incident 1.. I was studying engineering DAT time.. All my seniors ruined me in hostel for non of my mistake. Also one of my classmate n friend hostel mate bought rowdies to my room n they bested me for again no mistakes of mine.
Incident 2(. 2008) My family was traveling for my sister marriage fixing caught car accident with lorry. My younger brother died spot and my mom had a big injury on head.
Dad leg muscles cramped. Grandpa died later in ICU.
Relative uncle n aunties had bad injuries. N all blamed my parents fate .
Incident 3.(2009)
We had a small 20x30 size own house. After all dome with accidents. I completed some how engineering with distinction.. Though lots of struggle. Returned home.

Our neighbour kid girl baby 2years old found dead in our water tank sump . the tank sump was closed n door was heavy DAT kid can't open it. Intersetgly it was closed.
Still we don't know how it had happend. Doctor said. Kid was dead before fell in tank.n baby din't drunk any water in tank. We still confused whether it was murder or what.?

Incident 4: (2010)
We had accident as said above. We don't had insurance to claim our medical bills . n we did our sister marriage.
I joined nearbybsmall software company in hubli for 8k salary. But finance condition was bad.. So had major cccrunch. Sold our own house. Moved to rented.

Incident 5: (2010)
I had very bad fewer. Dad took me to local doctor bams. He injected injection... I went unconscious for 20 minutes. Later when I woke up. Many were gathered at hospital and my dad n doctor were crying.
Nurse told I was unconscious n no heart beat . so all thought u died. Grace fully I took Rebirth.

Incident6:(2011)
I got to resign my job . n same time my dad retired. Both unemployed. N I had a surrgery on my testis. Started to do business. Launched we development company ..but don't took well bcz no funds for investment. I was a sale person. Am only a office boy n I was only 1 developer. Fortunately I was boss again. I used take times of India news paper. N under classified I used note the ad given complies contact who had not mentioned website address. I used to call them n fix up appointment.i did only 30k business in 6 months. Later i joined in company where i went for business
Incident (2013)
I was doing GUD at job. But certainly had affair n deep love with neibour aunty.
Father got disappointed n I lost trust. I was young n was not knowing much of deeds.. So I cutter off the affair.
Incident 7(2013)
My sister husband means jeeju sucided bcz of bankrupt.
He was going through last phase of sadesati. He ws Simha rashi makha Nakshtra..
My sister became widow came home. She had 2year baby boy.

Incident 8.(2014)
I was very creative n superior in technology. Certainly my boss very best employee n was looking out entire business of his.. Implemented call center n all technical support Dept's. Built corporate for him since 2011 to to 2014. Company has grown 100x times growth with crores turnover.. Only an idea and strategy I put n implemented. So I had little savings.. So thought to buy a home for my dad.. Which he had lost 4 years back.
We got new big home 40x60. Boss helped me 18lqcs .
Was quite happy.
Incident 9(2015)
In office boss relatives joined . n starred me as very young.. N took back all my positions.. Made me AGM.
I was looking all responsibility n designed Dept's. Set up all process since 4 years. Wen I joined. Only 12,employees. At this time 1600employees n bbranches across. South India.
Relatives took back my position.. Business turned family business. No value for me. So I thought to Starr up my own once again. N resigned job.
But boss demanded 18lacs which he had given during house purchase. I took 8months n made a agreement signed to him. Left job in 3days with only 900rs in pocket. Came to bangalore.(lost job)

Incident 10( 2015)
I started own company.. Development mobile app for education. Launched by education minister mr.kimane rantnakar. Press meet everything was stated fine. .
But we had no investemnt to build the market. Partners turned there hands up.
No money.. HV to arrange 18lacs in 8months. No income yet. Rent in bangalore. Staff salary .. Fed upp.

Started taking loans from friends.. 1time in life.
Managed 6 months..
No growth. Friends started asking back money..
Old boss calf to settle the amount.
So no option left.
Again sold the house to old boss settled his 18lqcs.. Shifted entire family to bangalore.

Father started critizing me. For not gettingbsalary. N no money to pay rent... He bested me . he scolded in front all relatives. He had no faith no confidence in me..
In was like orphanage . no love no peace at family side. No career.
Friends turned red for no reasons.

Incident (11) 2016.
Got a project for company started grooming since august 2016
Did a very GUD business... Rwching up to 20lacs turnover. Monthly. 40employees.. 2 Big office
Took second hand car. Got married in November.. Everything hapend in just 4 months as magic.

IIncident (12) 2017 jan.
Lost the project. Partner cheated. Lost 1 ofc.
Went to police station 1st time in life.
Now again crusnch.

Employee salaries.. Investment returns.
After marriage within 1month again I became. Zero.
No money no value in home. Father crude behaviours.
No friends. .trusted employees cheated with partners.. Few friends tried to take advangeof my situation barked about me with all my friend circle. Now I don't have any fiends no business. Loan. House is become hell.
Dn't took wife for honey moon.
Till today facing career n. Financial n relation issues.
Today onwards am hoping it would turn green in my life at least now

.kindly let us know wants happening to me.

My date of birth is 18th December 1987
Midnight 3.41am
Hubli ,Karnataka.
Once again I Am also Tula Rashi tula lagna. Vishaka Nakshtra 2nd pada. Shani mahadhase ends on April 2018.
Sade sathi just now completed.
I hv magala /kuja and Chandra in lagna.

Please let me know why this is so for me.
Hell lot of upon downs.
Pls guide :shock:

ganeshweta
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by ganeshweta » 29 Oct 2017

hi all,

Congratulations for all who have finished sade sathi period.I suffered with lot of mental worries at my home and at work especially.Now feeling relived after 26OCTOBER.Now I want to now about my future career.Whether to continue with the same or to change my area of work.Kindly advice..
My DOB is 16 MAY 1981.Time 1:32 PM.Place:Bantwal,Karnataka.

SwatiRP

Post by SwatiRP » 30 Oct 2017

@Ganeshweta
Did you find any difference after October 26th?

ganeshweta
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by ganeshweta » 30 Oct 2017

I dont find any major changes..But i feel mentally strong than before...it is like ready to face the challenge but not to lose mental stability.

ganeshweta
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by ganeshweta » 30 Oct 2017

hi all,

Can anyone analyse my horoscope and advice on my career?