Tula rashi current transit effects

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
ganeshweta
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Re: Tula rashi current transit effects

Post by ganeshweta » 20 Nov 2017

Hi joyd,

Kindly advice on horoscope please.Same Tula rashi and simha lagna too.
dob : 16MAY1981
PLACE: Bantwal, Karnataka
Time 1332

Nareshkgin

Post by Nareshkgin » 20 Nov 2017

Thank you Joy ji,

Any remedy for this one year

joyd

Post by joyd » 20 Nov 2017

jupiters transit good for 3-7-9-11th house matters.saturn transit may give change of place or residence or job.Father's health suffers.Mother under the attack of chronic disease.saturn bestows good to your wife & financial gains.If you are in business it expands like anything in terms of financial profits.

joyd.

Rj1988

Post by Rj1988 » 20 Nov 2017

dear joyd sir ,

kindly advice , I lost my job in 2012 aug ..and till date no job in hand at all . gave thousands of interviews but nothing is working now . People start ignoring me out of no cause . life is all isolated , lost most of friends . kindly look at my chart and advice . please .

rajat
08- march 1988
11:15 am
new delhi , india

looking forward to your guidance. I am craving for normal life . job and people around me .

SwatiRP

Post by SwatiRP » 20 Nov 2017

Why god why?!! I mean I never felt this hopeless before sade sati.Especially since the past few months.No matter how much I keep trying to push myself ahead, the thoughts about the past especially the broken engagement never seem to just leave me alone.Neither am I able to sleep in peace or stay awake in peace.Every day I wake with an over burdened mind and a heavy heart.I wake up scared everyday feeling that something else is going to go wrong or worsen in life. Not that I am a pessimist(I am always a do or die).Today when I express all this I am actually laughing to myself.I hope atleast you are all doing well.And if not, don't worry you aren't alone.Wishing all us more strength.

Nareshkgin

Post by Nareshkgin » 21 Nov 2017

Till October 2014, I was like a king with a team of 70 people, things then turned so bad with the job going that now does not even have a single person, no office, nothing, only meetings, nothing is working, in the morning it seems everyday is same, nothing will work and actually it happens in the evening everyday, I wonder, why God has brought me to this earth if he does not allow to work

joyd

Post by joyd » 21 Nov 2017

Nar-If you are a keen observer of nature,it reveals everything about life's patterns very beautifully.Humans moods and daily moods [happy or sad]are due to the transit point results of luminaries.sun rises with mild energy,peaks at afternoon and cooled at evenings. Life on earth perfectly follows his path without any err.so in my view patience is the best remedy for any one.Your sorrow is very minute one when it compared with Lord Rama and Pandavas.They don't have any throne for more than 14 years.so avoid self blaming and depression in such situations.silent prayers opens new windows to everyone.Prayers give hope and strength to both body and mind.

joyd.

amit67

Post by amit67 » 21 Nov 2017

Dear Joyd,
Very much correct and appreciate your lines. Life is a cycle of of UPs and downs. At the down time we feel depressed. Initially I had in my mind that I am the most suffered person but after going in to details about other members suffering, I am now sure that my pains has been much less.
So keep praying your God and Goddess, who is there to protect us at all our bad times.
Cheers! !!

amit67

Post by amit67 » 21 Nov 2017

Dear Joyd,
Very much correct and appreciate your lines. Life is a cycle of of UPs and downs. At the down time we feel depressed. Initially I had in my mind that I am the most suffered person but after going in to details about other members suffering, I am now sure that my pains has been much less.
So keep praying your God and Goddess, who is there to protect us at all our bad times.
Cheers! !!

karen
Contributor
Contributor

Post by karen » 23 Nov 2017

Respected learned members
I would like to know about my 2nd Marriage .
Will the jupiter /saturn /uranus transit help in anyway ?
Or will it be a dead end again ?
My first marriage was a arrange marriage in March 2005 and divorce in January 2007.

11:55 am
Jhalawar Rajasthan India

Your analysis is much appreciated .
Thank you
Karen

Nareshkgin

Post by Nareshkgin » 23 Nov 2017

When somebody undergoes so much agony, pain and hopelessness, what should one do, is there any way out or we have to surrender to destiny and wait for the things to improve, they may or may not.

ajay
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ajay » 27 Nov 2017

Again congrats to Tula rashi people including me, for completing the toughest gandanta period after 26 th Oct 2017...I heard sum where gandanta was till 27 th Nov 2017.

Nareshkgin

Post by Nareshkgin » 27 Nov 2017

Is it the end of suffering or do we still have more in store, though it looks endless....

Rj1988

Post by Rj1988 » 27 Nov 2017

What a gandanta @ Ajay ?

amit67

Post by amit67 » 27 Nov 2017

As per one Tamil Panchang the Shani Transit date has been calculated as 19th December 2017. Most of the Tamil temples including Tirupati Thirumala temple have calculated the above date.

ajay
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ajay » 28 Nov 2017

Rj1988,

Gandanta is that period when Saturn changes its sign,it is the toughest period...I am not astrologer,u better ask sum learned astrologer that what is gandanta he/she will explain you properly...I have only heard about it that gandanta period is worst than Sade sati

Rj1988

Post by Rj1988 » 28 Nov 2017

@amit67

My life is still same , the way it was during the transit . Don't know about transit dates at all but still things are going on the way they were . Under the impact of shani mahadasha too till 2029 . some astrologers told me Shani is shani an will stay in ur kundali to make you lead this horrible life an some said once these transit effects are over , you`ll see results . don't know , I did receive a notification online of Saturn transit which took place around 03:10 PM on oct 26 , 2017 . and yes today I read online of Ghandanta is supposed to finish by November 2017 end . still everything Is same.
:(
every single day is such a struggle for me . Turned into a pauper . :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

amit67

Post by amit67 » 28 Nov 2017

Dear RJ1988,
In my thinking post Sade Sati, some obstacles will get removed which was a punishment given depending upon our Karma...but in my opinion nothing miracle is going to happen if we don't do our work. As per Bhagwat Gita:

Karmanye vadhikaraste Ma Phaleshu Kadachana,
Ma Karmaphalaheturbhurma Te Sangostvakarmani

The meaning of the verse is—
You have the right to work onlybut never to its fruits.
Let not the fruits of action be your motive, nor let your attachment be to inaction.

As per your previous posting you did not have a job for a long time ..So ..instead of waiting for a miracle to happen...keep your best effort for a right JOB....and fruits will come automatically. Don't browse too many horoscope websites ...which will make you depressed.

ajay
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ajay » 28 Nov 2017

amit67,

Many people here including me are not South Indians,so we don't believe in Tamil panchang....we believe in how much degree Saturn has crossed or completed in saggitarius...and according to many professional astrologers Tula rashi people are completely out of Sade sadi...only those Tula rashi people going through shani mahadasha may suffer a bit(but not heavy sufferings like sade sati) till there shani mahadasha get over

amit67

Post by amit67 » 29 Nov 2017

Dear RJ 1988,
Why I have written the above post...to boost the confidence of all the people might be suffering from Sade Sati effect like me. From the September 2009, when sade sati started for Tula ( Though I was not aware about the phenomenon called "Sade Sati") I did vigorous efforts to change Job as I was able to smell some bad is going to happen in job front observing the situation and did change the job in 6 months period. During the next 5 years period of Sade Sati, I did pass 3 internationally recognized examination though I have gone through many many mental tortures. I must have appeared at least 40 job interviews and sent my resumes to no less then 500 + employer but did finally I again changed job in March 2016. Even a persons who was MD & CEO of my previous organizations, who was a distance relationship of mine, very much personally new my elder brother, did not came forward for any help I requested related to my job in the organizations.

So keep trying....don't sit idle which brings negativity in mind.

Rj1988

Post by Rj1988 » 29 Nov 2017

@ amit67
I had never sat idle before..neither till date I do
Applied for n no of jobs like a crazy . Appeared for every possible interview but as usual at last I get rejection out of no reason . This is what exactly is happening every single day .

Rj1988

@ Dear Amit ,

whatever u said above was highly motivating and indeed right in its own way . But I am afraid to inform you that not everyone go lucky after a vigorous work out. or get some result likewise you got .
I started my career in 2010 November after giving interviews continuously from 2007 . I got badly rejected in employment industry due to all wrong reasons ( majorly applied in hospitality and aviation as did my education in same ) . Worked on myself like a crazy soul and finally when achieved an opportunity to serve an organization after clearing an interview, worst happened to me . I was pushed to work for low fare unit of the same company , where I received half or lesser salary against the promised one with an outside home town base station .
I still started working and initially tried surviving out of Mumbai in 9k per month ( and I never received salary on time , which also came with wrong deductions ) , of course too less to survive in a metropolitan city. People came and started advising , how to manage monthly rashan in so less amount ( is it right totell someone how many rotis one should survive in ? ) . I barely had money to eat food.
Whatever money my family used to send , used to get utilised in general requirements on daily basis including transport . For no of days I stayed empty stomach as did not have money and I don't have father too . ultimately I suffered from extreme food poisoning , due to only consumption of buiscuits I ate to fill my stomach . I finally got admitted in a worst condition .
I somehow managed to beg and accomplish the transfer back to delhi , so as I could lead a normal life . Post to arrival in delhi I did not realise here seniors were pushing maximum juniors to leave the job or station to survive in the company ( operational issues ) . I suffered through hell because of their daily torture including other junior members and mostly started resigning. I was applying jobs side by side but did not get through a single one .
To teach juniors a lesson my senior collegues started torturing juniors allot . I was tortured in the most horrendous way by 06 people . My clothes were torn apart in a hotel room during an outdoor official stay by 5 people ( drunk and high ) and MMS clip was being made . and no one took my complaint including the management in centre.
One complaint against a few seniors gave my life a living hell of a period . Almost everyday I had to go through a level of humiliation no one would ever dream of . had to listen what no one wants to . False complaints against me .
In 2012 aug due to a false complaint again , where I proven them wrong still didn't work and I resigned .

Gave plenty of interviews and again nothing worked .

In January 2013 , after giving so many interviews I received an opportunity to perform and I did an excellent job as per the chairman of the company . And again I was put on a free lance role rather then a full time employee with a few false commitments . I started doing free lance with a big brand name and gave dozens of interviews but nothing worked .
Here in the same company now I get free lance in 4-5 months gap and no one even calls me for a job . Free lance is far .

Is that normal ? people who had seen my condition till date are shocked themselves ..why so much struggle.. some people end up telling to do a job of 10-12 k ...or even lesser.
can you urself manage in this much amount ...am sure no ! ..and its of course very easy to tell someone that whole world some how manage in lesser or same amount ...you should too . but is highly impractical approach .

I had suffered from severe back problem , which aroused by itself no of times while sitting at home or while being on free lance trip . Fissures on anus with severe bleeding at times and if was working on cure then herpes appeared on skin every time. I never could lead a normal life . and till date waiting and applying for jobs to start at least normally .

If u sent sent 500 + mails , I have no counting to any . If you talk about appearing for interviews , I did so many walk ins no can imagine . Even I belong to family of well off officers and advocates but no one could ever help . People who tried reffering me , they later on themselves disappeared.

sometimes I felt there must be something wrong with me , I tried working on self . lots of self analysis but nothing was actually missing quality wise .

Even during my free lance work ( as a free lance crew member ) I did work that no other crew would ever do . Cleaning up carpets , moping , cleaning toilets , dirty dishes at times . Then also listening to such humiliation where I had to listen being a good for nothing frack . `You are getting paid for it ` . you haven't done any ehsaan on us . I still work .

NOW WOULD YOU SAY , I AM MISTAKEN OR NOT DOIN ENOUGH WORK OUT @ AMIT ?
now what do you say @ amit ?

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 29 Nov 2017

RJ1988, since you out of job for 5 years, employer's HR will not be able to justify your joining them to their higher ups. They have to answer to bosses who will ask why not get a junior person for less salary?

ajay
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ajay » 29 Nov 2017

Very true dear Suresh,from 1 year i am jobless,same problems I am facing in HR round...I got few jobs in one year but they all were not upto satisfaction so I left all those jobs because I not wanted to come under same situation which I faced in my previous companies where I went through extreme insults,doubts & humiliations inspite of working hard,sincerely and even doing other departments work that too in less salary.The guys who were not able to give atleast 50 percent efforts were never insulted or humiliated but in my case it happened in each and every company.But after leaving those companies those employer started feeling my absence and importance but I not went to those companies back.

Rj1988,

If possible try to search some low investment business ideas and side by side keep searching job.I am doing same now.I have got 2 business ideas in low investment and also side by side I am searching job,which ever comes first I will take it.

Rj1988

[quote=Suresh_Chauhan post_id=248116 time=1511979764 user_id=17727]
RJ1988, since you out of job for 5 years, employer's HR will not be able to justify your joining them to their higher ups. They have to answer to bosses who will ask why not get a junior person for less salary?
[/quote]

Dear Suresh ji ,

I am already on papers of part time with someone for 5 yrs , the company I serve on free lance basis . As a part timer .