Tula rashi current transit effects

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Akshabhi
Tula rashi Chitra nakshatra Kanya ascendant

Post by Akshabhi » 21 Oct 2017

Sir
I am a tula rashi chitra nakshatram born Aug 26 1971. This entire year has been a nightmare for me. I lost my job in April and, since I am in a foreign country, I am totally unsure of what is going to happen now more so as I am on a temporary visa.

I have so far been digging into my savings and now that is also drying up. My kids schooling is disturbed and wife is under pressure too because of this.

I got a job offer but somehow that is not confirmed because of Visa reuirements. Things start of positively but fall through at the last moment.

Do you see any light at the end this very long, dark tunnel?

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Tula rashi current transit effects

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 22 Oct 2017

You didn't post your full birth details for someone to respond. Need time of birth and place of birth too.

tushar
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by tushar » 22 Oct 2017

Dear sir/madam,

I am also from tula rashi, lost my job in 2012 after that started Manpower Consultancy, but no gains. Facing lots of health problems,financial problems, legal problems and family disputes from 2012. This 5 years has been like hell to me, having sleepless nights.I am facing lots of unnecessary quarrels due to misunderstanding and frequent humiliation. Can you please throw some light from which period my life will start improving. Also i have started an Export import business and planning to do agro and food related business will it be good for me.

Dob : 26/01/1984
Time : Around 16:45
Place : Mumbai

Akshabhi

Post by Akshabhi » 22 Oct 2017

Hi. Apologies. The birth details are
26 aug 1971, 9.25 am Tiruchirapalli (Tamilnadu)

Akshabhi

Post by Akshabhi » 22 Oct 2017

[quote=Suresh_Chauhan post_id=245885 time=1508699951 user_id=17727]
You didn't post your full birth details for someone to respond. Need time of birth and place of birth too.
[/quote]

Here are the details.
Time 9.25 am
Place Tiruchirapalli
Date 26/08/1971

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Tushhar, you're a Mithun lagna tula rashi correct? Lagna lard Mercury is in enemy Jupiter's 7th house, and aspects own house which is good. But is creating turbulence in 7th house of relationships, partners etc.

Then in 5th house bitter enemies Saturn and Mars have cornered Moon. Damages the house significations. Superficially it points to dhan laxmi yogas where 9th and 2nd lord combine in 5th and aspect the 11th. But saturn here is showing 8th house effects more than anything else - obstruction, delays, the usual. It also aspects the 7th house rendering sluggishness in those matters as well. Are you married siince you're past 33 now? Delayed marriage is seen but you can confirm. Income gains (11th) are also slow due to Shani

Mercury mahadasha is going on. Previous antar of Sun was bad since it is shadashtak from own house, 3rd lord placed in 8th. Moon as I said harassed by Shani/mangal, so gave problems and mental tensions. Mars is malefic for you so that antara can also be problematic. Probably around Mar-April 2019 when Rahu antar starts, things will start to improve I feel. It will also bring chances for going abroad for business matters. Patience is needed. Mithuna lagna tends to be wavering , fluctuating and on top of that your Moon (mind) is in bad situation here. Start meditation, yoga those kinds of things if not already doing.

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

And I want to add - the compound effects you mentioned are due to Sade sati for tula rashi folks, which in your case was double-effects due to Shani transit over natal Shani-Mangal. Now after Oct. 26th, when he goes into Dhanus, the sade-sati last phase will end and lot of mental relief will follow.

Rj1988

Post by Rj1988 » 22 Oct 2017

Dear Sir ,

Kindly look at my chart , I am myself sick and tired of life . Lost my job in Aug 2012 and since then no work. lost friends , relatives and almost everyone I loved . Too much of public humiliation from unexpected events , N no of times . Turned into a RUNK .My life started showing me worst times from 2007 , its end of 2017 now and I am going through worst . Being jobless with no one as such around has taught me allot but for how long? . I so wana start working again . Tired of being jobless and getting rejected over and over ( by people , for jobs and closed ones ) .
kindly advice post looking at my birth chart . Please

Name : Rajat Nayar
DOB : 08- MARCH 1988
TIME : 11:15 AM
Place : Delhi , Central Delhi , Pahargunj
Email : rajatn8@[No Personal Contact Details on Public Forum].com

Regards

Rajat Nayar

tushar
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by tushar » 22 Oct 2017

Dear Suresh SIr,

Thanks for your advise, I am not aware of Mithun Lagna, my Janm Patrika mentions lagna as kark and lagna swami as chandra. I am currently not yet married and also not planning since i am going through lots of problems. Everyday i am getting new problems. Please also advise job or business will be best for me. I have started an export import firm with my partner and planning to do in agriculture and food products, will this be good for me. Also i have renovated my house and did some internal structural changes in 2012 as per vastu, but someone told me that i was given wrong suggestion, the vastu expert told me to change my bathroom-toilet from north east corner to south east corner. I stared facing more problems from the time i did structural changes. I am planning to move from this house, will it be better for me?

My Birth time is 17:30 and not 16:45 as previously mentioned by me. Looking for you advise.

Thanks.

Avani

Post by Avani » 23 Oct 2017

I am also tula rashi and have been facing worst times if my life since 2007 .. Can't say that it is a coincidence, I have actually observed most tumsa natives, more specifically swati and vishakha nakshatra, facing terrible times since 2007 !

Akshabhi

Post by Akshabhi » 23 Oct 2017

[quote=Suresh_Chauhan post_id=245885 time=1508699951 user_id=17727]
[/quote]

Surehji. Have you been able to look into my details?

amit67

Post by amit67 » 24 Oct 2017

Dear Suresh SIr,

Can I hope to see lights after years of Darkness in Tunnel....? From chances of loosing job December 2009 to disgrace in office in the new job from 2012 to 2014 with it's worst form around August - October 2015.

In Family front, always argument with wife for very small things, which is continuing from 2009 onward.

Though there are lot of positive gains during this transit but these material gains are nothing compared level of disgrace, sorrow, mental apathy etc. Some of the major gains are :

1. March 2010: Change to a new Job before almost loosing the existing JOB
2. August 2010- April 2011: Passed some internationally accredited examination and certification.
2. February 2012: New House Possessions
3. September 2013: Bought a new Car
5. April 2016: New job Change

Requesting you to look in to my Horoscope:

My Date of Birth : 10-02-1966, Time : 10:10 A.M, Place : Bhubaneswar, Odisha

Wife : 09-01-1972, Time : 10:00 P.M. Place : Cuttack, Odisha

Regards,
Amit

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 24 Oct 2017

Akshabhi wrote:
23 Oct 2017
Kanya (Virgo) lagna Tula rasi with lagna lord Mercury in 12th house with its lord Sun. Conjunction is quite close creating strong Nipuna yoga but Venus is also involved - and as Bhagyesh and Dhanesh it is totally combust being so close to Sun, almost exact degrees. Even Mercury's qualities are affected.

mars exalted in 5th, sitting with Rahu is creating angarak dosh. You might have had difficulties in college education, children and child-birth. Presence of 2 malefics in 5th, aspect of ketu on 5th. Mars as 8th lord aspect Mercury 10th and Lagna lord placed in 12. It is what creates obstructions and breaks in career, that is not changeable during your work life.

Most of your life will be taken up by the 3 mahadashas of Rahu, Jupiter and now Shani until 2025. Current anter is of Moon, it is shadashtak (6-8) to Saturn and causes mental disturbances. See, in mid-life we do not like to have sudden jolts, like job loss, childrens' schooling or college issues, marital issues, etc. What we want is steady life, now having taken off and left the runway behind. We want to cruise and enjoy life . Seeing others in this situation (and then comparing ourselves to them) makes matters worse.

Can you tell us more about yourself? How long have are you in foreign land. Expenses are high and flow of money has stopped. If wife is capable of earning, you may ask her to look for job too. Saturn is also karak of service (job) , between mid-Nov and Feb 2018, job chances are there. You must keep trying

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

amit67 wrote:
24 Oct 2017
My Date of Birth : 10-02-1966, Time : 10:10 A.M, Place : Bhubaneswar, Odisha

Wife : 09-01-1972, Time : 10:00 P.M. Place : Cuttack, Odisha

Regards,
Amit
You need to specify which is the Month for you, is it Oct. or Feb? Same thing with wife chart. What is the month and what is the day?

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

If it is Feb. 10th, 1966, then I get Mesha (Aries) lagna Tula rashi. Moon is in 7th looking at Lagna, good looks and personality for both husband and wife. As 4th lord, it also symbolises mother with whom you have and must have had special relationship. You think the whole world of your mother.

Lagna lord Mars in 11th with its lord Saturn. Not at all comfortable in enemy's sign, WITH the enemy itself. But creates yoga for technical education and job skills. Probably you're engineer or IT technical profession. In navamsh, Saturn aspects Moon/Mercury combo in 5th house. This may create agitatiion at work place at time to time, tensions with bosses and colleagues, general work friction. Mars being your lagna lord, and even though you are not Mangalik, you want to fight back and don't want them pushing you around.

That is the general tendency. Fighting spirit is good, most important tool in kaliyuga against all injustices. At the same time, tact and diplomacy in certain situations is needed, in your case Rahu sitting in 2nd has spoiled it somewhat, but given bombastic speech at the same time. SOme may perceive that as "making tall claims" and not sure if you can deliver. Conjunction of 8th and 10th lord again, breaks and changes in job profile. May have to try diffferent jobs in your attempt to fit in n also get ahead.

Akshabhi

Post by Akshabhi » 24 Oct 2017

[quote=Suresh_Chauhan post_id=246035 time=1508891229 user_id=17727]
[quote=Akshabhi post_id=245956 time=1508801985 user_id=18536]
[/quote]

Kanya (Virgo) lagna Tula rasi with lagna lord Mercury in 12th.....between mid-Nov and Feb 2018, job chances are there. You must keep trying
[/quote]

Thank you Suresh ji.

I have been abroad since Feb 2015 on a temporary visa. I came out of India because I had a good job offer. Things went well till Nov 2016 when trouble started. There was a little respite between Jan and March but April is when I got the notice and was made redundant.

Since then I have been consuming my savings. I have applied for jobs everywhere. All across the globe. I did get an offer from the US but I cannot join since Visa processing is not possible (acc to the company).

My wife got a job but she cannot start since she is dependent on my visa status. Finally I had to send her and the kids back to reduce expenses. The expenses keep piling on and I am in a fair amount of debt.

I also have experienced a job change or location change every two years (only once was it to my advantage). My son is in 7th grade and so far he has changed 5 schools and cities. This is exasperating.

Having said this, I have never suffered a dire monetary situation; this one is the worst.

My wife is 16/11/1979 born at 10:15 am at Hyderabad.

Any more details you can give me, any directions or any indcation of when I will settle and find stability will really help me. I am n dire straits. Even if I choose to come back to India, it is almost certain I will not find a job.

Thanks

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

It will be better if everyone opens a new thread for their question. Now there are 4 new posters here and whom should we reply to? It is confusing so please start a new thread for yourself.

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

tushar wrote:
22 Oct 2017
My Birth time is 17:30 and not 16:45 as previously mentioned by me. Looking for you advise.
This gives Lagna at almost 0 degrees exact. Check your birth time again. Even if karka (cancer) birth time seems to be inaccurate, cannot go any further.

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Akshabhi, I'm not sure if immediate relief is in sight as you are desiring. Shani mahadasha is on, he is a tough task master and on top of it, your chart has lowest Ishtaphal of Shani. Less than 100% shadbala too, so being a slow lethargic planet it will drag this out. If your wife cannot support with a job for herself, you must redouble efforts. Jupiter is your lord of 9th and 12th sitting in 2nd house. Both venus and Jupiter are good for you, natural benefics as well as good shadbala and isthtaphal in the chart. But Jupiter mahadasha already over, and its anter dasha during Saturn also over.

Good thing is sade-sati for tula rashi people gets over this week. So the mental tension will slowly ease. I feel you need to focus on chidlren's needs . If they are moving too much, perhaps settles down where the visa issue is not so bad. Why do you say you cannot get a job in India? No offer or any other problems?

Sorry, I made a mistake - your current antardashs is Rahu, not Moon. Even so, Moon being 6-8 in the natal will have caused anguish. Saturn/Moon running during 2014-15 took you abroad probably because Moon as 4th lord moving towards debilitation and indicating displacement (foreign travel).

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Also remember that for Mesha, all 4 are friends - Mars, Jupiter, Sun and Moon. Retrograde Jupiter aspects your 6th, 8th and 10th, Sun the 5th lord is in 10th in rashi, moves to 11th in Bhava. Problem is that Jupiter dashas as I said are no longer running. So its like the slog overs and you have to make or break it.

Rj1988

Post by Rj1988 » 24 Oct 2017

Dear Suresh ji ,

My request is still unanswered 😐

Name :- Rajat Nayar
TOB : 11:15 Am
Place : Delhi , central , Paharganj , India
DOB : 08 March 1988

Jobless since 2012 August
Life is hell since 2007 .

Please shed some light through your guideline.

Regards

Rajat

Rj1988

Post by Rj1988 » 24 Oct 2017

Dear Suresh ji ,

Kindly help me with your kind guidance .

Regards

Rj1988

Rajat

amit67

Post by amit67 » 24 Oct 2017

Dear Suresh Sir,
Thanks a lot. Your calculation exactly matches my personality , specifically in office, my Ego gets hurt, when a senior tries put me under his Shadow with his views. You are also 100% correct in terms of type of JOB, I am doing.

I will like to know some details about Wife's horoscope and reason for Marital discord and solution for the same.

9th January, 1972, 10:00 P.M.
Place of Birth : Cuttack, Odisha

[quote=Suresh_Chauhan post_id=246037 time=1508892627 user_id=17727]
If it is Feb. 10th, 1966, then I get Mesha (Aries) lagna Tula rashi. Moon is in 7th looking at Lagna, good looks and personality for both husband and wife. As 4th lord, it also symbolises mother with whom you have and must have had special relationship. You think the whole world of your mother.

Lagna lord Mars in 11th with its lord Saturn. Not at all comfortable in enemy's sign, WITH the enemy itself. But creates yoga for technical education and job skills. Probably you're engineer or IT technical profession. In navamsh, Saturn aspects Moon/Mercury combo in 5th house. This may create agitatiion at work place at time to time, tensions with bosses and colleagues, general work friction. Mars being your lagna lord, and even though you are not Mangalik, you want to fight back and don't want them pushing you around.

That is the general tendency. Fighting spirit is good, most important tool in kaliyuga against all injustices. At the same time, tact and diplomacy in certain situations is needed, in your case Rahu sitting in 2nd has spoiled it somewhat, but given bombastic speech at the same time. SOme may perceive that as "making tall claims" and not sure if you can deliver. Conjunction of 8th and 10th lord again, breaks and changes in job profile. May have to try diffferent jobs in your attempt to fit in n also get ahead.
[/quote]

Akshabhi

Post by Akshabhi » 24 Oct 2017

[quote=Suresh_Chauhan post_id=246042 time=1508901258 user_id=17727]
Akshabhi, I'm not sure if immediate relief is in sight ...... and indicating displacement (foreign travel).
[/quote]

Suresh ji. Thank you very much for this and taking time out for me. So it does look like I am in for a long haul of extreme struggle. I am considering the kids' situation and setting the family up at one place (in India). But I really cannot imagine living far away from wife and kids. Nevertheless, that is an option I may have to consider seriously.

Getting a job in India is difficult because of my age and skills. I have tried and find that I may have better chances landing a job elsewhere.

Thanks again. I guess trying ever harder is the only way to go.

Akshabhi

tushar
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by tushar » 24 Oct 2017

[quote=Suresh_Chauhan post_id=246040 time=1508900084 user_id=17727]
[quote=tushar post_id=245912 time=1508749920 user_id=18542]
[/quote]

This gives Lagna at almost 0 degrees exact. Check your birth time again. Even if karka (cancer) birth time seems to be inaccurate, cannot go any further.
[/quote]

Dear sir,

I have checked with my place of birth hospital records, they have registered birth time as 17:30 , DOB 26/01/1984. Guess there could be 2-3 minutes herein and there , would appreciate if you tell for both lagna rashi mithun and karka.