Tula rashi current transit effects

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
mounesh
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Re: Tula rashi current transit effects

Post by mounesh » 29 Nov 2017

Hi Sir,
Am Mounesh facing court cases from my wife since 2011 and since got married (12 may 2004) quarrel and her father interfere lot many hurdles I faced.

My details
11th May 1979
Time 10:45 AM

Please check and lwr me know when I will get divorce and get second marriage.

Thanks
Mounesh

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 30 Nov 2017

Rj 1988, it is very hard indeed to not get daily food and heart breaking to survive on low salary where one cannot even support himself forget about family.

You said hospitality and aviation. Operational issues? you work for an airline? All these low-fare junk ones are just focused on "PROFIT" no matter the safety, maintenance, and all that. Good for investors, horrible for the passengers. Look at Air Asia, how many mishaps they had ini 3 years. Same situation with Spice Jet, Kingdisher, Indigo, and other low fare junks in India. Anytime a disaster is just around the corner.

I feel that these issues are only partially due to bad horoscope. Lot of things get promised and expected in a fast growing rising economy. THen people plan their life and expenses around it. When it no longer brings in a paycheck and survival is challenged, the house of cards breaks down. Modi is not aware of all this, the issues affecting common man. Perhaps you can send him SMS or twitter, remind to do his job.

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 30 Nov 2017

Also, I do not know why all the messages fro RJ and Ajay are posting out of order. Same messages were not there just a day ago.

ajay
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ajay » 30 Nov 2017

Dear Suresh,

Even I wondered what is happening to my msgs, I found when ever I post from computer my post is displayed immediately but when ever I post from cell phone some problem occours.

Rj1988,

Very sad to hear about what you posted.I agree,inspite of complaining to management multiple times when we are insulted by seniors again and again and inspite of talking with seniors that dont talk rudely with me then also they repeat same things then we are left with no option than leaving that job because in professional world we cant abuse or hit seniors unless they dont abuse or hit us.

But i dont understand when your clothes where teard and your MMS was made by your seniors...what you were doing? why not u slappped them ,hit them ,broke there head when they started to touch you physically...are you physically weak?....why not u took legal action?....are you afraid to do police complaint?

And about toilet cleaning in office...why are you doing such job when you are so qualified?
I am an Engineer...let us think for some time that i am not an engineer ...I am a 10th or 8th pass guy and my financial condition is poor...then I would hav did some small meaning full job(there are lakhs of small meaning full jobs and employer do hire pppl for those immediately) which wud hav made to pay me more and increase my knowledge in future.

Rj1988

Post by Rj1988 » 30 Nov 2017

@ajay

Thanks for your kindness over understanding my pain .I am strong enough to hold onto max two people at a time. Not 05 strong men at a time . Regarding legal action , I contacted the company people first . I was questioned deliberately over and over regarding what proof I had and later on was advised by the manager to keep my mouth shut . As outside the workplace there is no one to save my arse . Plus there was no proof in my hand to proove what happened in a hotel room . Neither anyone have the MMS clip which was made. People who could help , backed out . Blocked me .. disconnected my calls and literally told me to keep them away from.my frack.
About the toilet cleaning and other duties , sometimes in hospitality people go off track to show their hard work . Depends on what situation offers at that time and how much one is able to accept it.
Regarding meaningful job , trust me ..a job turns meaningful them only when you enjoy facing the challenges it offers you with of course a good money too... My case gave me hell lot of humiliation first .
Till date I keep on applying try to work on things ...but it's same since years..

I tried starting a small scale business , but unfortunately at the end just before investment could happen ...my partner backed out. Though it was a blessing as it saved my money ..but.my lot of time and hard work got wasted.

Don't know whyy planets became so merciless to me.

ajay
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ajay » 01 Dec 2017

Rita Madam,

Thnx for opening this wonderfull topic " Tula rashi current transit effects" this topic has crossed more than 300 posts ,no other topic in lova has so much posts...so what to say is this a defeat or permanent damage done in Sade sati for all Tula rashi ppl including me or its a fresh start for all Tula rashi ppl after completing Sade sati....

mounesh
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by mounesh » 02 Dec 2017

Hi Sir,
Am Mounesh facing court cases from my wife since 2011 and since got married (12 may 2004) quarrel and her father interfere lot many hurdles I faced.

My details
11th May 1979

Pls help.....

Thanks
Mounesh

rita
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by rita » 03 Dec 2017

ajay wrote:
01 Dec 2017
Rita Madam,

Thnx for opening this wonderfull topic " Tula rashi current transit effects" this topic has crossed more than 300 posts ,no other topic in lova has so much posts...so what to say is this a defeat or permanent damage done in Sade sati for all Tula rashi ppl including me or its a fresh start for all Tula rashi ppl after completing Sade sati....
Ajay,

Thank you. I am glad many Tula rashi folks are sharing their experiences of sadesati and other transits on this topic. Sadesati has only just finished for all of us so let's be positive and hope it has taught us many valuable lessons. I am hoping it will lead to new beginnings and happier times going forward.
Warm Regards

Rita

lifeisbeautiful
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by lifeisbeautiful » 05 Dec 2017

Respected members,
You are all doing a very noble job supporting each other in such tough times for Tula Rashi. May GOD bless you all.
I am also sailing or rather sinking in the same boat.
One astrologer told me that my shani mahadasha started from end 2013 and my guru stopped supporting me so my 19years will be hell.
True to his words, I have lost three jobs since 2014 each of short duration - 2 months, 4 months, 10 months and am unemployed for almost 1.3 years since 2016 upto now despite extensive international experience and ivey league top MBA. Everytime harassed by unethical, corrupt, charachterless female boss and forced to resign.
Not getting desired international job outside India. All applications are rejected in India and outside India. With great difficulty if I am 99% close to getting job and then suddenly someone else gets it or job is put on hold due to company restructuring.
Could someone please analyse my horoscope and advise how to get my desired job in marketing or strategy or consulting outside India and settle permanently outside India.
DOB - 3rd Jan 1978
Time - 8.25 Pm
Place - Mumbai, India

Any help and advice will be highly appreciated.

mounesh
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by mounesh » 05 Dec 2017

Hi Gurooji/ Sir/Madam,

Please help me as below explained my problem...
Hi Sir,

My details
11th May 1979

Pls help.....

Thanks
Mounesh

Nareshkgin

Post by Nareshkgin » 05 Dec 2017

No respite for Tula rashi in sight, people say work hard/smart but work is not coming despite of 100s of meetings, job cannot come for 50+, what does GOD want, sit idle, sleep, pass time, ???, what is this, can't understand

Rj1988

Post by Rj1988 » 05 Dec 2017

[quote=lifeisbeautiful post_id=248461 time=1512471916 user_id=18820]
Respected members,
You are all doing a very noble job supporting each other in such tough times for Tula Rashi. May GOD bless you all.
I am also sailing or rather sinking in the same boat.
One astrologer told me that my shani mahadasha started from end 2013 and my guru stopped supporting me so my 19years will be hell.
True to his words, I have lost three jobs since 2014 each of short duration - 2 months, 4 months, 10 months and am unemployed for almost 1.3 years since 2016 upto now despite extensive international experience and ivey league top MBA. Everytime harassed by unethical, corrupt, charachterless female boss and forced to resign.
Not getting desired international job outside India. All applications are rejected in India and outside India. With great difficulty if I am 99% close to getting job and then suddenly someone else gets it or job is put on hold due to company restructuring.
Could someone please analyse my horoscope and advise how to get my desired job in marketing or strategy or consulting outside India and settle permanently outside India.
DOB - 3rd Jan 1978
Time - 8.25 Pm
Place - Mumbai, India

Any help and advice will be highly appreciated.
[/quote]

@ lifeisbeautiful

I can so much understand your pain buddy . same here case of sade sati and 19 years of mahadasha since 2010 .. sade sati is over but mahadasha till 2029 .. have been through worst till date and waiting for some justice to happen . 1000s of interviews ...humiliation by female bosses ..worst periods.. .no support from friends ...people pushing to work on least pay of 10k ...15k ...useless taunts ..turned into a real pauper .. waiting for justice

May Mahakaali and Mahakaal gives you strength to fight through this period .

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 05 Dec 2017

Cannot understand what you are trying to say - work is not coming, despite 100s of meeting? meeting with who - Boss, colleagues, suppliers, contractors....?? In your above post you have said, no job since 2014 then who are these meetings with, may I ask . What type of work do you.

Nareshkgin

Post by Nareshkgin » 05 Dec 2017

@Suresh Ji, I am working independently as a consultant trying to sell AI hardware from Nvidia, these meetings are for collaboration, with clients etc.

lifeisbeautiful
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by lifeisbeautiful » 05 Dec 2017

Dear Sureshji
Could you please kindly look at my chart and advise. I have also sent around 1000 applications all across the globe to all types of companies and have had innumerable interviews with companies since June 2013 and if I land something it is shortlived as mentioned above. Would be very grateful for your guidance.
Best Regards

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 05 Dec 2017

Threads in technical section are really not meant for personal chart reading. The purpose of posting charts in this section is to share the birth data and also provide the outcome of transit, or yoga, and so on. Instead, many threads, including this one have transformed into a long thread of questions by different posters requesting reading of individual charts rather than share information. Please ask your questions in "Personal Reading" section in Marriage /Career/Money section as applicable.
--भज गोविन्दं... भज गोविन्दं...गोविन्दं भज, मूढमते --

With Regards,
ChandraLagna