Tula rashi current transit effects

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
trulight78
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Re: Tula rashi current transit effects

Post by trulight78 » 01 Nov 2017

Hello all - new member here. Tula Rashi,Swati Star
Feb 27th 1978, Time:1945pm, Anand Gujarat

I came here searching for more information on the recent Tula transit, which spelled the end of Sade Sati for me. It has been the toughest time of my life till date. The only thing that has kept me going has been constant prayers and keeping the faith alive. I have tried totkas and tantras during my lowest spiritual time and it hasn't worked. What has worked? - Daily Pooja, morning and evening. I also play Hanuman Chalisa/Shani Chalisa each day at home and work. I have changed my mindset SO much in the last three years - I am literally a different person. To those of you going through a hard time, Please have faith and keep going no matter what. Spiritually, I have grown so much and this is the whole lesson during Sade Sati - its a chance to correct your karma. I am looking forward to something much better. Peace and Light to you all.

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 01 Nov 2017

Why is it that so many Tula rashi people have had very miserable Sadesati?? It is really perplexing mystery. Astros should do a long research into this , try to understand and explain what is the issue.

Rj1988

Post by Rj1988 » 02 Nov 2017

Dear Suresh ji ,

Thank you so much for the reading you did for me . But being a layman I was not able to understand at all , what ever you wrote up there .
All I need to know how soon will I start working again as am jobless since 2012.

Rajat Nayar
08-03-1988
11:15 Am
Delhi , central Delhi , Paharganj

Thank you.

Rj1988

Post by Rj1988 » 02 Nov 2017

just for the reference :- As I didn't understand any of it at all . is it positive or negative in all aspects ( career n personal life )

Vrishabh (Taurus) lagna and tula (libra) rashi with Lagna lord Venus in 12th. Placment of lagnesh in 12th from itself and Bhagyesh Saturn (who is also your yogakarak) in 12 from its Capricorn 9th house has rendered some weakness to the chart. Mars-Saturn in this 8th house basically makes you a Mangalik as well, and because the 2 are opposite in their significations it creates turbulence in that house. Over your life's progression (if you were to add the Positive aspects on each house, subtract the Negative aspects and arrive at a composite graph) it will show difficulties around early mid-life, in the mid-thirties and then picking up as you go thru 40s and 50s,

This Saturn aspects Sun/Rahu in 10th house, causing a different set of problems at workplace etc. Dasha also is of Saturn since 2010 running until mid-2029 (this is per vamshottari ) Your Dhanesh and Panchmesh Mercury in 9th house, is a big plus point and.. VOILA - next mahadashs is of Mercury. But can you wait until 2029 , 13 years from now? Much patience will be needed . Current anter is of Venus from April, runs until mid-2020. Sadesati effects will get over soon. So overall its a balanced chart, you just had early life challenges as compared to the people who face later challenges. This will make you stronger, and pave the way for taking on more when the right time comes. I hope others provide their opinions too

amit67

Post by amit67 » 03 Nov 2017

Dear trulight78,

You are correct, the same is the case for me, this is the most difficult period of my life. But seeing other Tula Rashi peoples pain and problem in this blog, I think my difficulties, pain and problems were much less.
Actually, I came to know about this Sade Sati Phenomenon in Mid 2012, when the intensity problems and pains become too much, so I started browsing different web sites and analyzing my horoscope and came to know that I am under Shani Sade Sati.

After that, I visited Shani Signapur 2 times ( on Saturdays ), visited Thirunalar Shaniswar Temple, took a holy bath in Nala Pond and visited the temple ( Saturday), doing I had been Mandapalli Shaniswar temple ( in AP, basically lord Shiva temple built by Shani Bhagwan and Shani Temple at Ashola, New Delhi and many other shani temples near by.Though, I had planned to go to Shani Temple at Gwalior, which I could not do so far.

Interestingly my wife is also having Tula Rashi. So, I came to know that my intensity of pain will be much more but some how, kept worshiping Shani Bhawan by keeping fast on some specific Saturdays, reading Shani Mahatmiya on Saturdays. I did a Shani Mantra Japa for 23000 times in 42 days on my own in a near by Shani Temple. In addition to reading Hanuman Chalisha, Sundar Kanda ( which tells about how Hanuman bu Met Sita Mata, offended Ravan and Finally burnt Lanka, a must read ) Rama Charita Manas, I started seeing video ( TV Clip available in Youtube ) about how Hanuman freed Nava Graha including Shani Bhagwan from Ravana clutch.

I continuously worshiped lord Shiva almost on every Monday, kept fast on Shravan Month and did a rudraksha Puja in Omkareswar Temple. I even read Durga Sapta Sati during Nava Ratri.

In addition to this, I kept immense faith and worshiping my presiding deity Lord Jaganath ( Bhagwan Vishnu) and some time I cry before him to protect my self from further miserable condition.

So, my advise is to keeping faith and worshiping your God and Goddess , who will save you at any cost from getting drowned .

One miraculous incident in my life : I had resigned and left one job and suppose to join in another job in 3 days time. The HR person told me that you are required to bring all the original certificates, other wise I will be not allowed to join. But I had misplaced some of my original certificates. On the day of joining, early morning, I chanted lord Shiva and beg his help and went to the new office with Xerox copies of certificates.

Now see how lord Siva helped me: After showing the Xerox copy to the junior HR staff, they directed to meet 2nd Head of HR, told him about the problem, Surprisingly, after an initial introduction, the head HR told me that he knows one of my closest relation personally as both were working for same organization and we all belongs to same native state. So all the joining formalities completed within a very short time. Hurrah Hurrah....done every thing as smoothly.

One more miraculous incident : I had gone to worship my lord Shiva at Mandapali ( AP) and was complexly involved in Puja, as the puja was over, It was already late to catch the train ( 1 hour journey to station) in which I had booked ticket and further journey by flight from Hyderabad, which I would have missed

So, I started chanting my lord Shiva, So the Auto Driver drove at a very fast speed and I as reached the station, there was an announcement that the train is late by 30 mnts.
After 7 hours of journey by train, once I reached Secunderabad station, train was already late by 1.5 hours, as usual like every other day, there was huge traffic jam in near by of secunderbad station, the Taxi driver told me that it will take at least 1.5 hours to reach Airport and certainly I was going to miss my Jet Air flight. Suddenly the Taxi passed the traffic jam within minutes and all the RED lights become green on the way to Airport and Taxi reached Hyderabad Airport in 45 minutes. The Taxi driver got Shocked...it's impossible happening. Once, I enter Airport, the check in Window for the flight was closing ( 45 minutes before flight is suppose to depart). There was a announcement from Jet Air....the Flight is delayed by 30 minutes. VOILA !!!!!!

So keep Chanting Shani Bhagwan, Lord Hanuman, Lord Ganpati , Lord Shiva, Maa Durga, Bhgwan Vishnu and Maa Lakshmi. You will be always saved by their blessings !!!!!

rita
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by rita » 08 Nov 2017

ganeshweta wrote:
30 Oct 2017
I dont find any major changes..But i feel mentally strong than before...it is like ready to face the challenge but not to lose mental stability.
Same here, I agree. Challenges are still the same, but feel more confident in tackling them.
Warm Regards

Rita

ajay
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ajay » 08 Nov 2017

True, Rita Madam

Avani

Post by Avani » 09 Nov 2017

[quote=Suresh_Chauhan post_id=246504 time=1509591067 user_id=17727]
Why is it that so many Tula rashi people have had very miserable Sadesati?? It is really perplexing mystery. Astros should do a long research into this , try to understand and explain what is the issue.
[/quote]

Yes Sureshji, I wonder that this is the only sign, natives of which have faced sade sati effects sooo severely. I have friends who are right now in Sade Sati and were in Sade Sati till few years ago but they had normal lives overall with just some stress on career (which mostly everyone has nowadays) or some pertaining to spouse etc.

kumargoll

Post by kumargoll » 10 Nov 2017

I am reading this very interesting thread, First of all I thank all the members here. A new feeling in me now, I am not alone in problems. Frankly my problems are not as bad as many here.

My details: Asc: Sagitarius; Moon: Libra. Saturin in Aries in birth chart. My experiences:

As soon as sade sathi started, my both parents passed away in gap of 5 months. Then, a few months later, my apartment in Delhi (purchased back in 2006) got into a legal problem, builder went to court against all owners; my tenent wanted to squat and stopped paying rent. After one year, I was able to sell (get rid of it) it to one of my friends without issues, but at a lower rate. A lot of travel to India - for above obvious reasons.

2014 and 15 - a major contract was won by me for my company. successfully completed, but no recognition at all. Then from Jan 2016 - job is under threat due to no sales, redundancy. Got a short assignment from Jan 2017 to July 2017 in Australia - all fine, good income. But stress continued all along. Back to my office in August, now facing issues with job; Sat-mahadasa, Mars bhukti started from August!! At present no work at all. will be jobless from Dec 31, 2017 along with all of my colleagues in my unit. No job offers on hand at the moment, so future is totally clueless.

Overall, sade sati - is very very stressful, a great deal of uncertainity, job was always under threat, a lot of travel, missing flights, trains; misplaced luggage etc. Probably from Jan 2018 I may be jobless for a few months?

Regards
Kumar

SM1983
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SM1983 » 10 Nov 2017

Avani wrote:
09 Nov 2017
Suresh_Chauhan wrote:
01 Nov 2017
Yes Sureshji, I wonder that this is the only sign, natives of which have faced sade sati effects sooo severely. I have friends who are right now in Sade Sati and were in Sade Sati till few years ago but they had normal lives overall with just some stress on career (which mostly everyone has nowadays) or some pertaining to spouse etc.
Avani,

I am very closely monitoring sadesati of my friend who has dhanu rasi. Atleast in 1st phase I have not observed any suffering. Rather bought house, got prmotion, got married etc. He gave away loads of money to freinds, but in sadesati he didn't got those money back. Other than that I don't see any thing major.

SM1983

Rakz1986
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Rakz1986 » 11 Nov 2017

Thanks to everyone for sharing their stories, I'm also Tula Rashi and glad sade sati has finished.

I'll share my story.

1st stage of sade sati
Nothing really major happened. I changed jobs a few times and went periods where I wasn't employed, that gave me a little stress, but I was still living with parents so wasn't a major concern money wise and then I found a permanent job, I enjoyed working there, only thing was I didn't like my manager. The other thing was my dad moved abroad for work from UK to Australia.

2nd stage - Really Eventful
I was still at the job I found in stage 1, however now my mother and sister decided to move and join my dad in Australia so I was on my own. Found this a bit challenging, was also having problems with my manager at work, I didn't like her. I had a minor health complication, although at that time it felt like a major problem, but I can see now it was nothing really, just my mind thinking it was worse. My Mum was worried so she returned and then by this point, my job was really frustrating me so I decided to quit and move to Australia with parents for initially a short time around 6 months. Big move. I had a fear of flying so was proud of myself that I managed to get through the flight. After moving there I got a job straight away, easy job, good money, I thought I was in paradise. I started to have arguments and issues with my parents, every now and then we used to have disagreements and some days we didn't talk. Also I was suffering depression as I had a personal problem, I have always been a little depressed through out my life but it peaked in this period. Although I had a job and money, I didn't have many friends and didn't really like the climate. However flow of money was good and I ended up buying my first property so now wasn't sure if I should return to UK. The other issue I had was driving a car, I didn't like driving in the UK despite passing my test and I didn't but didn't have a choice here in Australia and had to, so I got a car and now felt really comfortable driving. In this period I also made a couple of trips back and forth to the UK for a few weeks and felt comfortable with flying again. So all in all, some really big positives for me as I had to confront my fears and I managed to get over them, some gains, however I was suffering from depression due to the personal problem I had.

3rd Stage
Started off ok but then started having problems with my job and 1 year into this stage I decided to quit my job as I wasn't enjoying it anymore. But I also decided to confront another fear of mine. I was feeling very depressed with my personal problem and decided to have an operation to get it sorted and boy it was a major operation. Anyway I knew If I want to move forward with life I needed to get this sorted so I had the operation. It went well and I recovered fairly quickly. 3 months after recovering I found work, albeit it wasn't perfect but it got me through another 6 months. I then decided to move interstate, however it didn't go well and had to return after a few weeks. Then it was a struggle from Aug 2016 to dec 2016, I didn't really find work, except for a few short term assignemnts. I found another job in Dec 2016 when saturn first moved to Sag, however i didn't like it but carried on till April. I had another issue, the last couple of years I had developed another health problem, nothing major but It required surgery to get it sorted. I kept putting it off but I was getting worried and it seemed to be getting worse so I went under the knife again. This was a much smaller surgery and it went really well. Didn't have any pain and recovered in a few weeks. In July 2017, I decided I had to move to further my life again and moved interstate again, take 2. The first month was a struggle ,however I kept at it and in August 2017 I found a job which I am still doing, although not the most enjoyable and not sure how long I'll do it but money is good so that's where I am at the moment....

Overall sade sati was a challenge, on top of that I have been going through Saturn Dasha which will come to an end in 2019 and final stage of sade sati coincided with saturn return so kind of triple effect of saturn, but I don't think it was bad, I was made to confront my fears which has now made me stronger however at the time when I had to move country, go under the knife, times when I was unemployed I did feel bad but it's something that just had to happen for me to progress, learn and move forward in life. Saturn in this period will give you a challenge which will help you with life later on....

kumargoll

Post by kumargoll » 11 Nov 2017

Well, this is year is almost done. I want to know what is in store for us - Tula rashi folks especially from Jan to July 2018. May be someone should start a thread with appropriate topic, with dates of transits etc. Like first post should give what planets are in what places during this Jan-July 2018 period and then ask seniors, experts to provide some insights so that we can plan to some extent in these difficult times.

I am only a reader, not good even at basics of this science. So, I am requesting this.....
Regards
KG

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 11 Nov 2017

SM1983 wrote:
10 Nov 2017
Avani,

I am very closely monitoring sadesati of my friend who has dhanu rasi. Atleast in 1st phase I have not observed any suffering. Rather bought house, got prmotion, got married etc. He gave away loads of money to freinds, but in sadesati he didn't got those money back. Other than that I don't see any thing major.

SM1983
Avani and SM1983,

I hope you know that Sadesati effects vary for different lagna/rashi people depending on friendship of Saturn to lagna lord. For some lagnas e.g. Leo, 1st and 2nd two-and-half years are difficult, for others the 2nd and 3rd phases are difficult. For others, all 3 are bad, and yet others will have overall mild sadesati - you can guess that these are Makara and Kumbha lagna/rashi usually.

Suresh

amit67

Post by amit67 » 12 Nov 2017

The great teaching of Sade Sati ...In the last part of Sade Sati ....I have left the habit of Tobaco Chewing ( Gutkha , Pan with Zarda, Panparag and similar products) from 10 th October to 2016 ( Dushhera) to till date. This habit I had for more then last 25 years . I was persuaded many times by my late father as well as Mother and Many well wishers...attempted many times but couldn't. I was fearing that I may get affected by mouth cancer....

Can I call this as a great acheivment....?

One more clarification request from all Astrologers...
Most of the temples in Tamil Nadu are considering Shani transit date as 19th December 2017 and not 26th October.

Avani

Post by Avani » 12 Nov 2017

Hi SM1983,

You are right, One of my friends id Dhanu rashi and she is comfortably placed. Another friend of mine is Vrischik and her sade sati is also normal. Wish it remains so but true that Tula is going through the worst.

Sureshji, you are right, they say that it depends on Lagna too. Mine is Vrishabh which according to many has Shani Rajyog karak. Also m going through Shani mahadasha which has been an added reason for troubles. For me, all three phases of Sade sati were REALLY bad to the extent that close family friends congratulate us for being strong enough to have survived and managed all these problems.

Avani

Post by Avani » 12 Nov 2017

amit67,

Yes, giving up an addiction is a major achievement.

Also, transit effects if not dates can vary according to perception to astrologers as some feel that major effects are felt during specific degrees of placement of a planet. I always assume a one month cushion period for Shani transits and around half a month for Rahu-Ketu.

And ofcourse, timing of the actual effects depends on nakshatra. Mine is Swati, generally the transit dates are supposed to hold true for middle degree nakshatras while for the early degree ones it can even be earlier. For nakshatras falling in end degrees, it could be much later. It is a bigger mathematical concept so I have just roughly stated it. It can be interpreted further upon detailed research.

Abhinav
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Abhinav » 13 Nov 2017

Yet feels like still in catch of ‘SS’ in continuous, as it was supposed to be completely over in 26 oct’17. but i am unable to fine any inspirational light to take motivational action ahead. Yet stuck in time.
Waiting for change of thought process to new vibration of inspiration.

Oh lord saturn! Help us to to fructify our goal.
Bless us with courage, strength, wisdom,
You are our benevolent lord
Your teaching is quite hard to accept, to follow
But when one does follow your teaching,, does propagate
As we have completed our penance, bless your sweetened fruit,
So as to prosper my country.

Gone through intense difficult period, cant explain these period.
Dropped mba
Nasal operation
Throat operation
Eyes opration (optical neurities)
Gf left
Terminated from job
Business failed twice
Leg had fractured twice
Brother divorces
Court trials
No progress.

Yet overcame all. Body completely fit to move ahead. Waiting for inspiration.

Rj1988

Post by Rj1988 » 13 Nov 2017

So true guys ,
Hope you all are doing well . Am also getting the same feeling , somewhere effects of SS are still there . Becz nothing has changed yet , besides the physical change outside..... the bigger change which had happened is in me . But truly and desperately waiting for a better change , a good start . My Shani Mahadasha is also on till 2029 , currently with venus antardasha. Jobless since 2012 .
Madly .. eagerly waiting for a change now .

kumargoll

Post by kumargoll » 13 Nov 2017

reposting.....

Well, this is year 2017 is almost done. I want to know what is in store for us - Tula rashi folks especially from Jan to July 2018. asking seniors, experts to provide some insights so that we can plan to some extent in these difficult times.

I am only a reader, not good even at basics of this science. So, I am requesting this.....
Regards
KG

ganeshweta
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by ganeshweta » 13 Nov 2017

True...I am also waiting for the same.Can anyone give some information on this?Though i finished with my sade sathi, shani mahadasha has started from june 26th 2017.So kindly advice..My date of birth is 16MAY1981(time 1332) and place of birth is bantwal, karnataka.Will there be any change in my career?Feeling like stuck at some place where i don't belong.No mood to work.

SM1983
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SM1983 » 14 Nov 2017

Avani wrote:
12 Nov 2017
Hi SM1983,

You are right, One of my friends id Dhanu rashi and she is comfortably placed. Another friend of mine is Vrischik and her sade sati is also normal. Wish it remains so but true that Tula is going through the worst.

Sureshji, you are right, they say that it depends on Lagna too. Mine is Vrishabh which according to many has Shani Rajyog karak. Also m going through Shani mahadasha which has been an added reason for troubles. For me, all three phases of Sade sati were REALLY bad to the extent that close family friends congratulate us for being strong enough to have survived and managed all these problems.
Yes true. One day he was sitting with me and got mild anxiety attack. He told me I am getting heart attack and going to die. I just gave him assurance and some how he recovered. In that time I revealed to him that he is running sadesati. So some time it may come. Anyways, for tula rasi and lagna people it is everyday's story. I was running asthama shani, so fully aware about these incedents.

SM1983

Nareshkgin

Post by Nareshkgin » 19 Nov 2017

I am tula rashi simha lagna, even after Sade sati is over, waiting for good time to start overall more so about income

joyd

Post by joyd » 19 Nov 2017

place your details.

joyd.

Nareshkgin

Post by Nareshkgin » 19 Nov 2017

DOB 19.09.1966
Time 05:20
Place near samalkha Haryana,

Thanks Naresh

joyd

Post by joyd » 19 Nov 2017

your financial graph is very fluctuating one.You have a chance of getting job after 18-11-2018 only.Both jupiter-saturn transits are not favourable at present till 18-11-2018.

joyd.