Tula rashi current transit effects

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
rita
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Tula rashi current transit effects

Post by rita » 28 Apr 2017

neelkumar wrote:
28 Apr 2017
Jupiter seriously should be re-labeled as a 'natural malefic' by the gyaanis :-D
I agree. :!:

Warm Regards

Rita

ramc
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ramc » 30 Apr 2017

Its been three months after Sade sati, till now no improvement at all. Same health and financial problems continues.

Artemis

Post by Artemis » 05 May 2017

I am Tula rashi and I have a very bad experience since the start of the year. February was comparatively better but things started to go bad March onwards. Increased expenses, no gains, continuation of the status quo, inceased restriction, demands on mental and physical energy,etc are the effects that I have observed. I am becoming increasingly depressed.

If anyone is Tula and is undergoing the same effect, please know that you are not alone.
If anyone is facing good times, let us know and also tell what attitude you adopted for that.

rita
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by rita » 08 May 2017

I don't envisage Tula rashi people will see better times until September 2017, unless someone currently has a very beneficial dasha going on. In fact, the months of June, July and August will be worse due to effect of Sade Sati again for Tula rashi, along with Jupiter transit in 12th house.

Therefore it is best to pass the next four months with a patient, calm and positive attitude.
Warm Regards

Rita

shivaay
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by shivaay » 21 May 2017

I am am tula rashi vishakha nakshtra pad 1 with mesha lagna. been through a lot last 4 years. baby born premature with complications in sept 16. then lost job in jan 2017..still no luck in finding work.

aspa73paa
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aspa73paa » 22 May 2017

Hi,
I am tula ascendant mesh rashi. No improvement seen since Feb 2017. Still struggling to find work

ramc
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ramc » 22 May 2017

Same here, No improvement at all, infact after saturn retrograde period started problems are only going up up.

shivaay
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by shivaay » 22 May 2017

Hello Rita Ji

Can you please check for any adverse dasha

18th May 1981
Mumbai
5.02 AM

Thank You

rita
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by rita » 23 May 2017

shivaay wrote:
22 May 2017
Hello Rita Ji

Can you please check for any adverse dasha

18th May 1981
Mumbai
5.02 AM

Thank You
Hello Shivaay,

That's a very generic question. Combination of dasha and transits gives different results for each native.
Warm Regards

Rita

rita
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by rita » 23 Jun 2017

Tula rashi folks will be under the effects of Sade Sati again from now until 26th Oct 2017 since Shani has re-entered Scorpio.
Warm Regards

Rita

nelila

Post by nelila » 23 Jun 2017

Saturn is back. What I have realized is, externally things aren't really moving. Maybe I am just focusing on seeing things in a positive way that's why sometimes I still feel and think that things are good. But objectively speaking, things are not moving in the way that I expect them to move. However maybe that is the main lesson that Saturn is teaching me. That life does not happen in a way that I think it should happen. Rather, I am here to take life as it is.

gaccii

Post by gaccii » 24 Jun 2017

One thing I observed in my case is in bad periods, bad incidents happen all of sudden but in case of good periods the wait is never-ending.

tulalagnarashi
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by tulalagnarashi » 11 Jul 2017

Hi,

I'm tula lagna and tula rashi. I've had a very productive and beneficial 1 year period up until August 2016 when Guru was transiting my 11th house of Leo. But from the beginning of Sep 2016 after Guru moved to my 12th house of Virgo, I've had numerous issues on job and expense front that majorly impacted my physical and mental health. I've had internal job transfer and was given responsibilities much below my experience level, and on the home front I moved into a new home that attracted lot many new expenses I didn't anticipate.

I have not yet seen a marked change in my situation since 26-Jan-2017 when Saturn moved to Sagittarius sign, which I believe is mainly due to guru 12th house transit, however there have been slight improvements on financial and health front since the start of June 2017. I read somewhere that Guru starts giving positive results 3 months ahead of it's next transit or at least kick-offs new trends / events 3 months in advance. I have experienced this myself. I am now hoping for things to go north once guru transits tula / 1st house and saturn finally leaves scorpio in October 2017.

One more thing I have noticed in the current transit of guru in 12th is that I have now started taking my health seriously by exercising more and eating a nutritious / balanced diet. I also experiences a major state of confusion between Feb - May 2017. Has anyone else experience this too?

I guess it's true that bad times come to make us realise things we take for granted, but the lessons learnt during these times stay with us life long.

Hope this helps!

thanks,
Tula lagna and rashi

tulalagnarashi
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by tulalagnarashi » 12 Jul 2017

[quote=nelila post_id=240306 time=1498292982 user_id=16110]
Saturn is back. What I have realized is, externally things aren't really moving. Maybe I am just focusing on seeing things in a positive way that's why sometimes I still feel and think that things are good. But objectively speaking, things are not moving in the way that I expect them to move. However maybe that is the main lesson that Saturn is teaching me. That life does not happen in a way that I think it should happen. Rather, I am here to take life as it is.
[/quote]

Hi @Nelina

I think, since we have been eagerly waiting for the end of sade sati, we (at least I have) were hoping for a miracle to happen that will change our lives for the better. I think you are doing right by being positive about everything (at least that's what I am trying to do) and let nature take it's course.

Saturn is a very slow moving planet, therefore I personally would expect good things to start flowing slowly. From my research I have learned that time post September 2017 will be far better (of course subject to current dasha /antradasha conditions).

Being positive in a negative situation is personal growth in it's own, which is something I have also learned from my sade sati period.

Good luck and keep believing that miracles do happen!

thanks

rita
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by rita » 17 Jul 2017

Tulalagnarashi - I agree totally with your observations. Well said.
Warm Regards

Rita

tulalagnarashi
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by tulalagnarashi » 01 Aug 2017

[quote=rita post_id=241100 time=1500370299 user_id=1864]
Tulalagnarashi - I agree totally with your observations. Well said.
[/quote]

Thank you Rita, hope things improve for everyone in near future.

Avani

Post by Avani » 04 Aug 2017

Does anyone have any idea about any past case studies (of one's parents/relatives etc) about shani transit to Dhanu and how was it for Tula rashi ? I am yet to find a specific case around me. I am a case with Shani Mahadasha and Sade Sati going on simultaneously, and quite obviously this has caused a serious level of suffering.

rita
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by rita » 07 Aug 2017

Avani,

I am Tula rashi and my last Sade Sati was during my Shani mahadasha. It definitely caused a lot of emotional and physical upheavals and many painful events. However, once Shani entered Dhanu (around Dec 1987), things gradually started improving for me and a new phase started in my life which prepared me for the future. A new person definitely emerges from Sade Sati. So be patient and be prepared to learn the lessons that Sade Sati brings. Then, when you look back on it, you will realise that those lessons were needed to bring about positive changes in your life.
Warm Regards

Rita

Avani

Post by Avani » 07 Aug 2017

Thanks Rita,

I wish it improves for all Tula folks accordingly.. I was a kid then and so did not face any major issues despite being born in Sade Sati. But the last 10 years have been a nightmare for me with Shani Mahadasha along with Sade Sati (effects started even before Sade Sati).

Avani

BTW, if you people have noticed .. many Tula rashi (particularly Swati Nakshatra) folks have a craving for learning astrology.

Avani

[quote=Artemis post_id=238699 time=1494054475 user_id=17717]
I am Tula rashi and I have a very bad experience since the start of the year. February was comparatively better but things started to go bad March onwards. Increased expenses, no gains, continuation of the status quo, inceased restriction, demands on mental and physical energy,etc are the effects that I have observed. I am becoming increasingly depressed.

If anyone is Tula and is undergoing the same effect, please know that you are not alone.
If anyone is facing good times, let us know and also tell what attitude you adopted for that.
[/quote]

I suffered everything from mental to physical and even financial struggles to the extent that I had left all hopes or desires of life. Both my parents have undergone serious surgeries. Career was with exceptional workload and hardly any gains. There were phases when I resigned but somehow it still continued. I have just dragged on for the sake of my people and technically for serving them. Mine is Shani MD along with Sade Sati and I believe it was worse due to this. To make matters worse my siblings happen to be of the same rashi !!! This made the effect exceptionally pronounced for my family.

tulalagnarashi
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by tulalagnarashi » 10 Aug 2017

Hi Avani,

Hope you're well.

I am tula lagna and rashi both, going through Shani mahadasha until 2024 + sade sati until Oct 2017. I have experienced similar issues especially during the last 6-7 months. I posted my experience on this thread on 11-Jul-2017, if it's of any interest and help then have a read.

God bless all!

Thanks
Tula Lagna & Rashi
Last edited by ChandraLagna on 26 Aug 2017, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed quotes - why quote 20 lines to write one ?

Avani

Post by Avani » 10 Aug 2017

Hi Tulalagnarashi,

I can see that most of the astro forums are flooded with Tula rashi people. Which also indicates that we are all going through a tough time due to sade sati. Although in my experience with actual case studies (of friends/relatives who come to me for personal chart queries) I have not seen any other rashi natives going through such bad times during their sade sati. Havent been able to understand why Tula is being given a different treatment by Sade Sati.

Can only wish that the end of sade sati in Oct brings good times for all of us.
Last edited by ChandraLagna on 26 Aug 2017, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed quotes - why quote 20 lines to write one ?

ajay
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ajay » 13 Aug 2017

Hi All,

Just now went through this forum and I am sad tht i am so late to join this site after lot of lonelyness from many years.I am also a tula rashi person, went through shani mahadasha which I completed last year.so some years I went through shani mahadasha and sade sati simultaneously,as u all are tula rashi guys so nothing new I have to say how that how much i have suffered in shani mahadasha and sade sati phase.

I use to feel i am the only guy in this world suffering so much in shani mahadasha and sade sati.Many said me dont believe in all sade sati and all just believe in urself and hardwork, but I have realised shani mahadasha and sade sati do affects our lives.

I pray to God after sept 2017 or oct 2017....let God give us chance to share our sucess stories post sade sati oct 2017 or jupiter transit sept 2017

ajay
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ajay » 13 Aug 2017

Rita Madam,

I am 33 yrs old unmarried(tula rashi)...now after this shani mahadasha which i completed last year and sade sati abt to complete, my main focus is on carrer,because my age is more and professional experience is less(5.4 yrs only)Mechanical Engineering(correspondence course)...will u pls tell me what is going to happen abt my carrer,in last 6 mnths I hav left 5 jobs.I dont knw how to do PM here, so pls sorry.

DOB: 5th nov 1983,
Time: 10:20am
Birth place: Mumbai