Arvind kejriwal: man of the moment

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Dinesh.Srivastava
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Arvind kejriwal: man of the moment

Post by Dinesh.Srivastava » 15 Feb 2014

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I TOLD YOU SO :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Dinesh.Srivastava wrote:Since TOB is not certain , thus neither Lagna nor Dashas can be relied upon ....

From Karakamsha Lagna 1,4,7,10 , 9 lord merc and Jup (AK) and ven (Amk) are in 12H and 5L deb in 8 H
if we look at the current transit chart the natives AK and PK are in 10H thus the Singhasan is the desire of native and the followers

But the karakamsha lagna in native chart shows the loss of all

in char dasha ... its Scorpio Tauras ... exalted moon in dasha rashi so definately morals are high , lots of jaimini rajyogas forming in 4H of masses but the AMK venus is with two enemies jup and sun and sun is at 0 degree and 30 mins .... and without SUN strength the govt cant be formed or it cant be sustained even if it is formed ....

from KArakamsha LAgna AL falls in 11 H with deb MARS ... bad for image

LIVE - INTENSELY ..... ..... LOVE - IMMENSELY

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 16 Feb 2014

Dear Dinesh,

Is that quitting a step down for Kejrival or a stepping stone to bigger things ?

Has he lost power...or taken a step towards gaining more power ?

will he win the Delhi re-election at some time with absolute majority and come in national governance throuhg successes in the central elections ?

There are arguments as we all know both ways on each of the question....and the jury is out on these matters.

the good thing is in very near future.....the answers to all the above will be known in black and white .

regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

preeti87

Post by preeti87 » 16 Feb 2014

@Since TOB is not certain , thus neither Lagna nor Dashas can be relied upon ....

Just out of Curiosity i used Karkamsha Lagna and Transits to see whats happening ...

here are my observation .....

From Karakamsha Lagna 1,4,7,10 , 9 lord merc and Jup (AK) and ven (Amk) are in 12H and 5L deb in 8 H
if we look at the current transit chart the natives AK and PK are in 10H thus the Singhasan is the desire of native and the followers

in char dasha ... its Scorpio Tauras ... exalted moon in dasha rashi so definately morals are high , lots of jaimini rajyogas forming in 4H of masses but the AMK venus is with two enemies jup and sun and sun is at 0 degree and 30 mins .... and without SUN strength the govt cant be formed or it cant be sustained even if it is formed ....

lets see what happens .... without correct TOB its like shooting with both eyes closed"

:roll: :mrgreen:

Dinesh.Srivastava
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dinesh.Srivastava » 17 Feb 2014

I dont think i have to wait long for another post with lots of these >>> :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Until then ... ENJOYYY !!!!!! :D

LAUGH a Litttle .... LIVE a Little :D

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 17 Feb 2014

Shilpaji,

Kejriwal has lost all legitimacy.

If people of Delhi have any sense they should not vote for him.

Attached is Kejriwal's chart. I don't think he will have any significant power in the general elections, except supporting Rahul Gandhi perhaps.

Ketu in 5th house is his downfall - and he has shown it by the way he has taken his decisions.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Havan Manuals -

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12791&p=124553#p124488

hymns -

1 http://www.vignanam.org/

2 http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11446&start=75#p93038

srcs
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by srcs » 21 Feb 2014

Hi all,
Wrt kejriwal birth details,in addition to my post on jan7,2014 where 16th june too was speculated,
Two more but on 16th Aug, with 0027 AM &0415 AM are floated. Life events/temperements are close
around 16th june ie15th june 2To4PM seems to answer well.

Dinesh.Srivastava
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dinesh.Srivastava » 16 May 2014

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Crystalpages
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Crystalpages » 16 May 2014

Dinesh.Srivastava wrote::mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I TOLD YOU SO :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Dinesh.Srivastava wrote:Since TOB is not certain , thus neither Lagna nor Dashas can be relied upon ....

Dinesh ji and Preeti ji,

Apart from recent heating up of matters on the political scene in India, understandably with the elections etc, Your comment about Karakamsha from an astrological perspective was interesting. Would you say that this combination, the AL etc being bad for image -- if seen in the chart of a nativity, would that represent a fall with no redemption for the individual all the time, or most of the time etc? In other words a general pattern/tendency?? Please share.

Thanks,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan

Dinesh.Srivastava
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dinesh.Srivastava » 18 May 2014

Dear Rohiniranjan ,

I have stopped writing on astrological issues on LOVA , however when the high tide crosses over the head then sometimes i cant stop myself from giving a few pointers so that others may do a course correction if they so wish and follow the true path of Light To Vedic Astrology .

The reason i wrote in this particular thread is because , it is very easy to be swept away with the wind , to praise the rising sun . Astrologers historically being the subjects of kings court , somehow are more inclined to praise the politicians {specially the rising one} rather then to say anything even remotely negative about them even if it is as clear as writing on the wall . Obviously i do not subscribe to the idea so when i saw it clearly then the least i could have done is to raise a concern and that's what i did , tried to keep the scale of prediction moderate though by not being absolutely blunt so as not to hurt the people's sentiment .

another thing is that their is a difference between a scholar and a practitioner , we may dive in any number of books post any number of scanned sholokas but if we cant make predictions then none of the effort is worth it . so one must share the techniques that work rather the just be rigid on the interpretations of sholokas as they see fit .

Now coming to the original post that i wrote in this thread .....

This is kaliyug and here everything is maya .... so in todays world the arudha chart is equally important if not more then the Rashi chart

-- The first rule just like in rashi chart is the promise / denial of something in arudha chart as well
-- The second rule is the triggering of promise / denial via transit in arudha chart
-- The Third thing is the sustenance of the promise / denial via dashas in arudha chart

if you look closely i have used char dasha , transit and arudha chart to make the prediction thus using all the above 3 rules.

These are age old principles , and the importance of multiple lagnas in vedic astrology cant be undermined by anyone .
so instead of fighting on the correctness of TOB and POB , i used what i had and made the prediction .

The importance of Karkamsha lagna cant be explained in a single post , neither the concepts of argalas and arudhas be defined / explained in here in short posts

I hope this prediction and post of mine would encourage people to start looking at charts from a different angle instead of fighting over the by second correctness of TOB

Regards
--- DS

PS : Astrology will come to those who will have an open heart , open mind ... and if they are destined for it :)

Dinesh.Srivastava
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dinesh.Srivastava » 18 May 2014

its a sad state i agree , but one must not loose either hope or faith ....neither in astrology nor in true astrologers

Crystalpages
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Crystalpages » 18 May 2014

Dear Dinesh (Surya?).

Thank you for responding! Good to know that I was not throwing darts in the wilderness of darkness? (just jocking! I do appreciate hearing from you...)

I fully relate to your sentiments and at the same time, I sense your sincerity and zeal. I was not trying to learn ALL that there is to learn about karakamsha which used to be simpler before the modern nuances about whether from rashi or navamsha were brought in and then the epidemic as some call it, spread and took over the padas, charas and pretty much you name it!

Is there only ONE way or HIGHWAY? As we have been seeing, ALL ways and highways last for a bit and then questions, doubts and failures begin to crawl in and sully the sweet picture, as globally gets painted and portrayed?

FLEXIBILITY is the key and now we hear of all these new software like luminosity and Neuro this and LACE and the others?

Bottom-line is simply that REALITY is progressing all the time, and ASTROLOGY (ancient, traditional, whatever!) is just one important fragment of HUMAN EXPERIENCE!

BUT NOT THE ONLY ONE...? ;-)

Love, Light, Simple Reality?

Rohiniranjan
Last edited by ChandraLagna on 18 May 2014, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Reduced Byte size : Quote only when necessary.
Rohiniranjan

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 22 May 2014

I had attached Kejriwal's chart above and said that Ketu in 5th house will make him take impulsive and impractical decisions, which will lead to his downfall.

Please see above.
Havan Manuals -

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12791&p=124553#p124488

hymns -

1 http://www.vignanam.org/

2 http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11446&start=75#p93038

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 22 May 2014

DS

Whats your say on this Arvind Kejriwal's latest act and his arrest through Jaimini.

Can you look at Kiran Bedi chart analysis thro Jaimini for future CM post in Delhi.

Regards

srcs
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by srcs » 26 May 2014

This was my post of 7thJan2014.
srcs wrote:Hi all,
wrt kejriwal one more data doing the rounds is 16th june 68 .It is just groping in the dark & very premature to analyse based on unauthentic data. one thing is certain he seems to be bogey not reliable at all.He is like any
other politician but with an I I T touch.That's all one can say about his plans&motives.
Now Kejri is in jail .Only foolish&immature minds will analyse based on web birth data.

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 31 Jan 2015

Dear All,

Greetings and time revisit the discussion on Arvind Kejriwal.

--sun is in gandaant in the rasi chart which does take away some sheen off the chart...imparts high-handedness / dictatorial tendencies / brush with the law and establishment..... but is compensated for by the strength of sun in the dasavarga....

His Vaisheshki amsa for sun=10
Which means Sun is in own house or exalted in EVERY one of dasavarga charts....amazing....gives him the horse power of 10 engines to drive him higher and higher when even one engine would be considered a gift for a normal mortal.

I have seen only Sri Aurbindo Ghose's chart a Vaisheshki Amsa of 10 and that of Bill Clinton has 8.

And his powerful Sun antara starts on 26th of this Feb and although it will last only about 11 months....it should be actually quite explosive.... should put him in higher orbit.

--His 7th house ( Scorpio) is activated under the dual aspect of transitory shani-Jup...so yogas contained therein will fructify in an exaggerated manner..

Lord of 7th Mars is involved in cancellation of debility( as explained in my original post) and exalted Moon aspects the 7th house.....and these positive yogas will act towards formation of partnerships to his benefit.

Only in about a week from now and the elections would be done and over with...... and mysteries of this selection that has held the media spell bound all revealed

regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

jemsmiles
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by jemsmiles » 31 Jan 2015

Shilpa ji,
Thanks for the detailed explanation.
Please explain what is Vaisheshki amsa and what is its significance?

Regards,
Jemsmiles

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 02 Feb 2015

Arvind Kejriwal was born in Siwani and not Hissar
Siwani and Hissar is differentiated by 30 kms
A latitude of 30 kms will or may alter bhavas by 2 to 4 degs
The detail of Siwani is available in Election news site.

Anyone keen in reading BTR of AK through K.P. system..please hang-on for a day for me to post.

I can assure it is not Leo lagna of A.K

jemsmiles
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by jemsmiles » 04 Feb 2015

Lex ji,
All the survey has clearly mentioned that AAP is going to form government,AAP will get majority seats.
(survey of ABP,AAJTAK,NEWS24,ECONOMIC TIMES,HINDUSTAN TIMES)
Please give your views using kp system.

Regards,
Jemsmiles

jemsmiles
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by jemsmiles » 05 Feb 2015

Thanks Lex, I will follow sohamsa to get details.

Regards,
Jemsmiles

pray&love
Contributor
Contributor

Post by pray&love » 05 Feb 2015

Hi ,

Shri K N Rao is predicting a BJP and Bedi victory in his article. Interesting to see different astrologers prediciting different winners. A good case study indeed, lets see who gets it right.

http://www.journalofastrology.com/artic ... cle_id=489

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 07 Feb 2015

shilpa wrote:Dear Dinesh,

Is that quitting a step down for Kejrival or a stepping stone to bigger things ?

Has he lost power...or taken a step towards gaining more power ?

will he win the Delhi re-election at some time with absolute majority and come in national governance throuhg successes in the central elections ?

There are arguments as we all know both ways on each of the question....and the jury is out on these matters.

the good thing is in very near future.....the answers to all the above will be known in black and white .

regards
Well...all exit polls show he will be back with a majority.

jemsmiles
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by jemsmiles » 09 Feb 2015

Shilpa ji,
Great predictions, I am trying to learn the approach you following.

"Vaisheshki amsa (amsabala) of 10.....amazing seen in the rarest of charts....means sun is exalted or swakshetra in EVERY one of dasavarga charts."

As per my understanding,you are saying that we need to check sun's position from D-1 to D-10 and count number of charts where sun is exalted or in swakshetra .

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Regards,
Jemsmiles

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 09 Feb 2015

you can check that under the strengths TAB of Jhora...a number of parameters calculated from the collection of higher D charts are listed.

Vaisheshki amsa ( also referred to as amsabala) and Shadbala are the parameters most relevant on that Tab in my experience.....the higher their strength....the greater that native rises in life

Now these parameters can be looked sat from the collection of 6, 7, 10 and 16 D-charts respectively...

i.e Sage Parashar had recommended shasht, sapta, dasa and shodasa varga collections....of these the dasa varga is for Manushaya jataki

regards

Dinesh.Srivastava
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dinesh.Srivastava » 09 Feb 2015

'"AAP" heading towards a landslide victory in Delhi .....congratulations to the AAPers and Kudos to the ppl of india for keeping the democracy in balance .... always keeping a window open to the other side

Astrologically , as I have said earlier , the weakness of SUN will always keep him in strife with authority and superiors { in this case read 'The Central Govt' }

Now the questions remains :

Q1 : how long will this last ? , is he a leader or just crowd gatherer ??
Q2 : Is this a victory or Arvind Kejriwal / fall of BJP ?
Q3 : can he be a key player in National Politics ?

I believe that , This is neither a victory of Arvind Kejriwal nor Fall of BJP .... It is the demise of Congress .
The vote share of BJP remains the same , around 13% of the total vote casted that earlier was with congress got transferred to AAP thus the results

How Long will it last ???
Common sense says "Not for Long" , but somewhere in my heart I want it to last long and work well ... why ???
because people should alwz hv an option thats the basic premise of democracy and for democracy to survive and strengthen we must have disruptive ideas and leader from time to time

About AAP making an impact at the central stage , Its a very Very Very Very long shot ..... i don't see it happening

Regards
-- DS

Dinesh.Srivastava
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dinesh.Srivastava » 09 Feb 2015

A Thought lingers in my mind ...

. RISE with ZEAL , FALL with GRACE :)

-- DS