Arvind kejriwal: man of the moment

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Arvind kejriwal: man of the moment

Post by shilpa » 09 Dec 2013

Arvind kejriwal...is the much talked about man in India right now.
Stolen the thunder...atleast for now from Narendra Modi.

23:46 ( 11:46pm) on 16th aug,1968 at Hissar is time shared by the Sohamsa group.

probably a rectified time....neverthless let's look at what the plaents show:

--first and foremost a rare chart with Sun having Vaisheshki amsa (amsabala) of 10.....amazing seen in the rarest of charts....means sun is exalted or swakshetra in EVERY one of dasavarga charts.

--sun gives executive rise esepcially significantly if linked with the 10th house.
here the sun-Me-Ve-Ju conjunction is in the 4th hosue.....means it's apsecting the 10th house.
OR aternatively moving the BT around this Leo conjucntion could also be the 10th house.

--the otehr Luminary Moon is also exalted in the chartin either the first or 7th house......confirming the strengths of the chart.

--shani and mangal debilitated are in mutual kendra and I have found this to cancel the debility of both in many charts ( many people born between 1968 and 70 have this configuration in their charts and most of them have shani and mangal benefic for them.)

--he is in the Jup-Ve period or Jup-Me period depending on whether Leo is house 4 or 10......however in both cases it's planets in or aspecting the 10th house of career / honor matters

--transit wise shani the planet of masses is in mutual aspect with natal shani amplifying the intensits of shani whihch as I explained before has shed it's maleficty

the strength os surya alone...will take him higher and higher and he is in the MD of benefic and well placed Jupiter for many mor eyears to come followed by shani MD...age is on his side not much older than rahul Gandhi.....he has 3 more decades of poltical career ahead of him.

regards

1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

sangamesh
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Re: Arvind kejriwal: man of the moment

Post by sangamesh » 09 Dec 2013

Will he become CM. Nothing seems to stop it.

Dinesh.Srivastava
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dinesh.Srivastava » 17 Dec 2013

Since TOB is not certain , thus neither Lagna nor Dashas can be relied upon ....

Just out of Curiosity i used Karkamsha Lagna and Transits to see whats happening ...

here are my observation .....

From Karakamsha Lagna 1,4,7,10 , 9 lord merc and Jup (AK) and ven (Amk) are in 12H and 5L deb in 8 H
if we look at the current transit chart the natives AK and PK are in 10H thus the Singhasan is the desire of native and the followers

But the karakamsha lagna in native chart shows the loss of all

in char dasha ... its Scorpio Tauras ... exalted moon in dasha rashi so definately morals are high , lots of jaimini rajyogas forming in 4H of masses but the AMK venus is with two enemies jup and sun and sun is at 0 degree and 30 mins .... and without SUN strength the govt cant be formed or it cant be sustained even if it is formed ....

from KArakamsha LAgna AL falls in 11 H with deb MARS ... bad for image

lets see what happens .... without correct TOB its like shooting with both eyes closed :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
LIVE - INTENSELY ..... ..... LOVE - IMMENSELY

rjnth
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rjnth » 18 Dec 2013

Good Analysis.

There is a say never assume or refer any detail from a source which have not been audited.

Great Dinesh on your part for the outcome statement which gets tallied as Lokpal bill been approved by both houses. Now trump card of corruption etc cannot be used by this native as bill is effective from legislated date......

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 30 Dec 2013

there is a TOB given......we do not have to assume that it is necessarily incorrect.

His rise is meteoric......and he is the front end of a major social change.

Gulika afflicting the lagna and chandra and the extreme strength of sun will always bring a touch of notoriety to his fame.

But mark him.....he will rise further and shani MD will take him to unbelievable heights
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

rathore
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by rathore » 30 Dec 2013

16th Aug 1968, 0730 am, Siwani city, Bhiwani

This data is provided to Sri PVR ji from someone who claims Arvind Kejriwal has given it directly to their writer (who is an AAP committee member).

Can't vouch on it though.

Rathore

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 03 Jan 2014

Dear All,

In the very short time since the last discussions were held on Arvind kejriwal.......a lot of water has flowed under the bridge and significant developments have occurred.

so we revisit his charts

-Well he has become the Chief Minister of Delhi......if there ever was a real life case in point for the term "Meteoric Rise"...this is it.

--Sun is indeed in acute Gandant as pointed out.......but that's in the Rasi chart......with a vaisheshkiamsa of 10 in dasavarga there is a lot of executive rise that this chart will see...it's like the power of 10 booster suns burning brightly and propelling the native upwards.

In modern times the highest I have seen is an amsabala of 8 for Bill clinton.

Off course this is not the only factor....but when one factor is so order of magnitude strong compared to normal charts....it skews the entire chart in the direction as represented by the strength of Sun.,

--Since Gulika conjunct with Lagna and Moon( which as the chandralagna is also important).....imparts a tinge of noterity to his fame

But look at Mars in the 10th house..it's dgibala house in Navamsa....confrming and destiny and a mind that propely the native towards executive rise

the dasamsa is also a very interesting one.....a real life case in the theories of cancellation of debility.

--he is definitely a man to watch out for in Indian politics, especially in the upcoming Surya anatrdasa.....which might create twists / turns and situation out which Kejriwal might be propelled further up

ams

Post by ams » 06 Jan 2014

Hi Shilpa,

fan of your analysis but I respectfully disagree. I am certain this time is not correct (16/08/1968 23:26), Why? because he is in MD of Jupiter and antardasha of venus both are malefic to him. He cannot rise to this extent regardless of wherever Sun is sitting. This i9s one chart, which for the life of me I am not unable to analyse...you might also agree to an extent that date seems fake?

Ta
ams

rathore
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by rathore » 06 Jan 2014

For such a rise one ought to see the Yogas promised, Dasha to deliver & Transits to fructify.
16th Aug 1968, 0730 am, Siwani city, Bhiwani

Yoga 1: When Jupiter, Mercury, Venus are in Kendra, Trikona or Dhana bhava while Jupiter in exalted/own/friend's Sign then Saraswati Yoga is formed

Result: Native is very intelligent, skilled in theatrical arts, grammar, poems, sacred texts. Gets fame in three worlds, rich, fortunate with good wife & children. The native commands respect from the best of Kings

Dasha: Jupiter-Mercury

Transits at time of sworn in: Jupiter-Mercury in exchange & mutual aspect in 5th, 11th

Notes: Other than Jupiter owning the 5th house of policies (politics) in the chart, during transit Jupiter aspected its own 5th house while being in exchange with Mercury in 5th which is a participant in the Yoga. Venus should also have had a say but hard to say as birth time is not fully accurate. Mercury-Jupiter are very strong in Shadbala to give results. The Yoga repeats from Moon as well as Sun (in Dhana bhava) i.e. it is repeated in every way it could have by Kendra, Trikona & Dhana bhava.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yoga 2: From the Moon he has Varah Yoga (Varah is an Avtar of Vishnu).
All planets (Rahu-Ketu are not included in this Yoga) in 1st, 4th & 5th house causes Varah Yoga.

Result: One commands wealth, land, happiness & wisdom
Such yogas power the horoscope in all dashas (as they involve all planets) but they do deliver better at different times

Dasha: Jupiter-Mercury

Transits from Moon at the time of sworn in: Jupiter-Mercury in exchange & mutual aspect in 3rd, 9th

Notes: Jupiter-Mercury are in the 5th house of policies from the Moon.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Funny Note: Sanjay Rath has taken the same TOB as Shilpa ji & explained away everything while PVR ji is taking the same TOB as me & explained Kejriwal's characteristics. He is using a new Ayanamsa that has Sun in Leo, Moon in Taurus for 0730 am. Now a News Channel has given a new DOB (citing February). This is just circus (as Howzat ji calls it) so don't take my analysis seriously. Just goes on to show how retrofitting works with Astrologers now a days & hence the sorry state of Astrology today. Also, full Kal Sarpa was formed during the days he was born. Had he failed then Kal Sarpa would have been targeted, right now its conveniently ignored or someone may throw some theory of its nullification or whatever. If the Term doesn't go full, look for Kal Sarpa as the scapegoat (doesn't matter if Kal Sarpa is a real yoga or not).

Rathore

srcs
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by srcs » 06 Jan 2014

Hi all,
wrt kejriwal one more data doing the rounds is 16th june 68 .It is just groping in the dark & very premature to analyse based on unauthentic data. one thing is certain he seems to be bogey not reliable at all.He is like any
other politician but with an I I T touch.That's all one can say about his plans&motives.

ams

Post by ams » 07 Jan 2014

My question is, why an AAM AADMI would hide his DOB details? :-) what has he got to loose....

The main problem for astrologers is they want to trust him but the truth is, they are not even sure about his B'date. hence coming up with excuses :-) Some are parting with him whereas others are on his side but nonetheless question remains the same...DOB, time published is false..

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 07 Jan 2014

Dear all,
when BT of a celebrity is posted in the public domain...it could be either correct or incorrect.

By completely discounting that BT...we are missing on the underlined part of the possibility.

Is it worth the effort working on an uncertain BT?...is the question some may have.

--For some astrologers....yes ....because they are intrigued by the rise / success of the public figure and they are willing to satisfy their exploratory urge by using whatever data is available inspite of the limitations/ uncertainity of the data.

--Others do not want to work unless they are absolutely certain about the BT

--there is no pressure on all astrologers to do the same thing......and there is no right and wrong.

--for those saying.....there are so many variables that the "history matching" can be done by creating astrological models on all / any BT......is stating the obvious.
Everyone learning and practicing knows this...and this aspect of astrology is neither good nor bad...it is what it is.

--The proof of what is good and valid in this case..... as in any astrological modeling is in forward predictions.
One of the guys analyzing may have the correct BT and has done a reasonable analysis come with more good and accurate forward predictions than bad.

--but to get to the point of finding some good forward predictions a number of people have to look at various BTs and come up with their models published in journals / forums etc.

is it worth the effort and wait, reading reviewing, comparing different models created using multiple BTs?.........to some people yes...because they are driven by exploratory urge....to others it's not.
There is no right or wrong way again here.

regards

rathore
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by rathore » 07 Jan 2014

Sure he should give out his details (& probably has).

The primary problem in context of Astrology (as a subject) is its idiotification in our times. This is why such self-serving analyses are available a dime a dozen (whatever be the BT/D). Creating own variables, improper understanding of the ones given, stretching existing ones while breaking basic rules & then creating theories on top of that.. i.e. idiotification of the subject. No wonder people ridicule Astrology (the subject) itself as most of these analyses come from authoritative sources, whatever be the BT/D.

If it were just an honest "exploratory urge" then one should work with a Disclaimer that he is working on questionable BT/D & can be wrong. Otherwise there are several people who would believe these analyses just owing to their stature. But the disclaimer doesn't happen (which is fine), in fact they (Rath, PVR ji etc) actually believe their analysis & will not believe when told that the DOB is wrong. Public comments on the page where RATH gives Kejriwal analysis is a good example.

One can, out of his "exploratory urge" do analysis/review other analysis using different BT/Ds but one should not make their analysis "seem right" and/or authoritative to the public when dealing with questionable BT/Ds, otherwise its not just honest "exploratory urge" anymore. One can guess what else it is then. If all these analyses are to be believed then it raises the inevitable question of whether Astrology is valid to begin with.

I don't care what some Astrologers do because of being "intrigued" but the implications of their "public actions" are further idiotification of an already ridiculed subject. So it doesn't matter if its "right or wrong" to them but in the context of validity of Astrology the subject, it is wrong.

There are too many variables to fit an event to for the unlearned (again because of idiotification of the subject & not their personal fault necessarily). For the learned this is not the case, they know which variables to reject/accept at any given time & they don't deal with bogus variables introduced by the unlearned. So its not "it is what it is". It is idiotification of the subject which is leading to such scenarios.

Rathore

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 07 Jan 2014

Dear Rathore,
You think you are the custodian for all astrology...and what is right and wrong in astrology...and how things should be written and done and what should not be done ?
OK.
I see what you think.

regards
rathore wrote:Sure he should give out his details (& probably has).

The primary problem in context of Astrology (as a subject) is its idiotification in our times. This is why such self-serving analyses are available a dime a dozen (whatever be the BT/D). Creating own variables, improper understanding of the ones given, stretching existing ones while breaking basic rules & then creating theories on top of that.. i.e. idiotification of the subject. No wonder people ridicule Astrology (the subject) itself as most of these analyses come from authoritative sources, whatever be the BT/D.

If it were just an honest "exploratory urge" then one should work with a Disclaimer that he is working on questionable BT/D & can be wrong. Otherwise there are several people who would believe these analyses just owing to their stature. But the disclaimer doesn't happen (which is fine), in fact they (Rath, PVR ji etc) actually believe their analysis & will not believe when told that the DOB is wrong. Public comments on the page where RATH gives Kejriwal analysis is a good example.

One can, out of his "exploratory urge" do analysis/review other analysis using different BT/Ds but one should not make their analysis "seem right" and/or authoritative to the public when dealing with questionable BT/Ds, otherwise its not just honest "exploratory urge" anymore. One can guess what else it is then. If all these analyses are to be believed then it raises the inevitable question of whether Astrology is valid to begin with.

I don't care what some Astrologers do because of being "intrigued" but the implications of their "public actions" are further idiotification of an already ridiculed subject. So it doesn't matter if its "right or wrong" to them but in the context of validity of Astrology the subject, it is wrong.

There are too many variables to fit an event to for the unlearned (again because of idiotification of the subject & not their personal fault necessarily). For the learned this is not the case, they know which variables to reject/accept at any given time & they don't deal with bogus variables introduced by the unlearned. So its not "it is what it is". It is idiotification of the subject which is leading to such scenarios.

Rathore

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 10 Jan 2014

shilpa wrote:But mark him.....he will rise further and shani MD will take him to unbelievable heights
I feel that he will be a big success and he will bring huge changes for the better in our country in the coming times. It is my gut feeling (not on the basis of his chart).
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

rathore
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by rathore » 10 Jan 2014

shilpa wrote:Dear Rathore,
You think you are the custodian for all astrology...and what is right and wrong in astrology...and how things should be written and done and what should not be done ?
OK.
I see what you think.

regards
weak

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 10 Jan 2014

basab14 wrote:
shilpa wrote:But mark him.....he will rise further and shani MD will take him to unbelievable heights
I feel that he will be a big success and he will bring huge changes for the better in our country in the coming times. It is my gut feeling (not on the basis of his chart).
we'll see..according to this chart.....the Sun anatra lasting 10 months mid Feb 2015 onwards should launch him in a higher orbit.
Sun is in Gandanta in the Rasi chart...but a Vaisheshki amsa of 10 was seen before in known charts in Aurbindo Ghose only...that 10 sun powered period should be very potent

regards

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 10 Jan 2014

Shilpa ji,

Please don't take me wrongly. When I said I am saying on the basis of intuition and not on the basis of the chart, I didn't mean to question your analysis of the chart, or the correctness of the birth details you have used. I had not checked the chart then but felt strongly that he will make a mark for sure, so I said so. Now when I look at his chart, I feel, as you said, that the Sun AD will be good for him. I think the Moon Ad coming next will be good, too. The only point I am thinking about is, his Saturn is quite weak and so is Mars. Saturn as 9th and 10th lord debiliated in 12th house shouldn't have given him the success that he got. I wonder how it can explain his success. You have mentioned that his Saturn MD will be good, too. Why you feel so? Another point is he is a man of courage and determination and boldness. How does his debiliated Mars give him such strength of character?
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 11 Jan 2014

basab14 wrote:Shilpa ji,

PThe only point I am thinking about is, his Saturn is quite weak and so is Mars. Saturn as 9th and 10th lord debiliated in 12th house shouldn't have given him the success that he got. I wonder how it can explain his success. You have mentioned that his Saturn MD will be good, too. Why you feel so? Another point is he is a man of courage and determination and boldness. How does his debiliated Mars give him such strength of character?

Dear Basab,
I think I mentioned in my original post the following explanation for shani and mangal.
--shani and mangal debilitated are in mutual kendra and I have found this to cancel the debility of both in many charts ( many people born between 1968 and 70 have this configuration in their charts and most of them have shani and mangal benefic for them.)

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 11 Jan 2014

Shilpa ji,

I had not read your earlier posts that thoroughly so had missed those lines. Yes, it makes sense what you have said. And congratulations on making a correct prediction about Arvind Kejriwal.

sangamesh
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by sangamesh » 12 Jan 2014

Aravind Kejriwal looks like an assult rifle with point on every corrupt things. HE was born on Janmastami, exlated moon want to take care everybody but does the deb. mars karak for drive has the fire power to do big changes?. IS 2014 will be the battle between deb. moon and Exl. moon i .e Modi Vs Kejriwal :D

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 12 Jan 2014

Priya,

I am not doing astrology much these days. So if the question is in respect to a chart, then sorry please ask someone else.

ams

Post by ams » 15 Jan 2014

its' fun to see discussion, predictions on Kejriwal, totally ignoring the fact that there are "others" with very much strong starts and powers who will not tolerate this for very long and might be able to take drastic actions against Ak gang....without looking at his charts etc I can surely says 5 year period will tell a lot!! people with good spirits have not lasted for very long if history has taught anything. Starts are starts and no one knows correctly but predict wrongly!

Dhruva7

Post by Dhruva7 » 02 Feb 2014

----------xxxxxxxxx---------------
Last edited by ChandraLagna on 02 Feb 2014, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited post due to advertising another site.