Arvind kejriwal: man of the moment

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Dinesh.Srivastava
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Arvind kejriwal: man of the moment

Post by Dinesh.Srivastava » 09 Feb 2015

A Thought lingers in my mind ...

. RISE with ZEAL , FALL with GRACE :)

-- DS

LIVE - INTENSELY ..... ..... LOVE - IMMENSELY

jemsmiles
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by jemsmiles » 09 Feb 2015

shilpa wrote:you can check that under the strengths TAB of Jhora...a number of parameters calculated from the collection of higher D charts are listed.

Vaisheshki amsa ( also referred to as amsabala) and Shadbala are the parameters most relevant on that Tab in my experience.....the higher their strength....the greater that native rises in life

Now these parameters can be looked sat from the collection of 6, 7, 10 and 16 D-charts respectively...

i.e Sage Parashar had recommended shasht, sapta, dasa and shodasa varga collections....of these the dasa varga is for Manushaya jataki

regards

Thanks for your reply, Shilpa ji.

Regards,
Jemsmiles

Mangai

Post by Mangai » 09 Feb 2015

Dear Shilpa Madam,

Wow !!! Your predictions are very accurate... :D

Mangai

krishnapb

Post by krishnapb » 10 Feb 2015

AAP wins in DELHI... comman man wins :)

vanchithottil

Post by vanchithottil » 10 Feb 2015

Dear shilpa ji,

Congrats for ur accurate prediction.Nobody can discredit Arvind Kejriwal from this landslide victory.

Ur prediction proves to be accurate not only 4 Kejriwal but for Kiran bedi too.Anybody can give mere statements
but accurate prediction calls for real knowledge, experience and blessings from almighty.

With Regards
CA prasanth

missmira
Contributor
Contributor

Post by missmira » 10 Feb 2015

Great prediction Shilpa jee :)
In my heart I supported BJP, but somehow they didn't do enough campaigning for the election. Kejriwal has to be credited for his strategy and mass reach. You predicted a long time that he will reach this stage, though he failed 2 times in the past. He is finally there now.
Great thread n views from different people. Only thing needs to be seen is what happens in his stint.. All the best to him.

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 10 Feb 2015

missmira wrote:Great prediction Shilpa jee :)
In my heart I supported BJP, but somehow they didn't do enough campaigning for the election. Kejriwal has to be credited for his strategy and mass reach. You predicted a long time that he will reach this stage, though he failed 2 times in the past. He is finally there now.
Great thread n views from different people. Only thing needs to be seen is what happens in his stint.. All the best to him.
I have 2 more points to make here:

1) Kejriwal's sun AD ( which I believe will be super-strong) is to start on 26th Fe 2015.
The new Antaras I have noticed very in my own chart as well as of close family member's charts ( whose life events I can monitor daily and closely)....starts showing affect a few days to a few weeks earlier than the JHORA start date of antara.

This itself could be attributed to either really the transitional affect of the upcoming anatras showing up before the actual start.

OR
some kind of calculation based phase lag between JHORA predicted dates and in reality when the antara starts.

I am more with the theory of an upcoming anatra or MD casts its impact transitionally before the arrival date.

2) Transits are indeed important.......one year back under the dual aspect of Shani-Jup his 6th house...a dusthan was activated....and now under the dual aspect of shani-Jup....7th house....a kendrasthan is activated.

Yogas contained in the activated houses that are are felt by the native in an exaggerated way.

Further in addition to being a natural kendra sthan...the house itself is strong... gets the drishti of exalted Moon and its lord Ma is in a cancellation of debility

regards

PS* 7th house activation I believe will teach him the value of working in collaboration / partnership with other pillars of democracy such as Federal govt, media, judiciary and opposition...as opposed to his old way of " bang in head-on-collision" with all
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

howzat
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by howzat » 10 Feb 2015

Dear shilpa madam,

firstly congratulations for you madam. why means when whole world was thinking BJP is winning you told that Kiran bedi chart is a weak. when I am sawn your post I am admiring your guts to give a strong prediction on kiran bedi, when whole world was sure BJP is getting one lottery of kiran bedi you said her chart is weak. Your prediction is came correct. also what means that you are always telling that arvind is one day became a big. One our esteemed member is came on this same thread with smiley face and telling "I told you so" when arvind is resigning in 49 days. But still you had faith and conviction and told that Arvind is heading for greater things. rarely one astrologer will show such conviction. it is very good.

now what means I am not able to sleep only. why I will tell. two things are trouble for me. what is that two things means there are two chart of arvind kejriwal in the internets. I just want to share some of my thoughts with you and the forum.

first horoscope is came on Sohamsa group. how it came nobody knows. it came
1.jpg

the second is came from K.N.Rao and P.V. Narasimha Rao.
2.jpg
PVNR told,
4 Jan 2014 14:46:22 -0000
That Taurus lagna chart was circulated everywhere in the last couple of weeks and suddenly became famous on Jyotish blogs. It seems to be speculative - nobody mentioned a good source for it.
The data I am using comes from Saptarishis Astrology. Apparently one of their writers who is an AAP committee member got it directly from Mr Kejriwal. As far as I am concerned, it adds up much better than the Taurus lagna chart.
KNRao told,
KN RAO
22 January 2015, 2:18 PM
This horoscope of Arvind I got directly from his own family more than ten years ago in a different context when he was not in politics but was in government service, on leave, running his NGO.
Now what means that is trouble me - 1) for Taurus lagna Shani is 9th and 10th lord. He is debilitated. The dispositor is again debilitated. Shani is not in a Kendra. Kuja is not in a Kendra. Still he is a chief minister. Both are not getting neecha bhanga Raja yoga. kindly see that one.

2. For Leo lagna, Kuja is the most important Graha. He is debilitated in the 12th. He is also not getting any Neecha Bhanga Raja yoga. Still he is chief minister.

Is something there which I am not able to see I don't know. But this is a big problem. more what means this two chart on the internets bringing bad name for astrology. My one practical experience I will tell. My wife is a big fanny of Taylor Swift. one day she is telling me in Astrodata bank Taylor swift horoscope is came with AA rating. I am seeing and telling what and all. 5 days later they are down grading AA rating data to DD and giving alternative birth time :shock: . Full mud only on my face. If in astrodata bank like this is happening, then what is our fate you only tell madam. I am shocking.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

howzat
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by howzat » 10 Feb 2015

one more what means madam, this observation of yours of sun is 100 Pct correct. See PVNR is using the PP Ayanamsha and getting sun in the Leo. But if we are using Chitra paksha ayanamsha sun will be in cancer for the 7:30 birth time. In leo if sun is within first degree his power is exponential. why means he is getting strong dasaamsa number, getting exaltation in navamsha and finally after all he is in his own house in agni rashi - he being agni tatwa. one horoscope leo is 5th, she is doing engineering in best college in india then doing mba in foreign and working in Zurich. sun is in 0.34 degree in leo. Your assessment is correct. you did not ignore gandanta - but you also assessed his strength properly. very good.

pray&love
Contributor
Contributor

Post by pray&love » 10 Feb 2015

Shilpa,

Congratulations!

Brilliant analysis, great prediction...you just nailed it....bang on!

Do you see him as a potential Prime Minister in the future.....his chart holds that much potential?

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 10 Feb 2015

Re: Ma and Sa in debilitation....I have identified a number of times on this forum that two debilitated planets in mutual kendra not only cancels the debility but also makes both those planets positive for the chart.

Whether they become as strong as exalted planets .......I could never verify...but certainly they are very positive for the natives.

Between 1968 and 1970 when Sa was in debility and I believe Mars went into debility about 3 times in that period.....so you will find a number of natives with born with both planets debilitated and by now they have progressed enough in life to know how Ma and Sa act for them.
I have seen about 5 such charts ( including Kejriwal) and both planets act positively in each of these charts...regradless of lagna.

Regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

missmira
Contributor
Contributor

Post by missmira » 11 Feb 2015

Even I wondered how come he had such a superb win when Sun AD is to start end of Feb. Thanks for explanation Shilpa ji.
shilpa wrote:
missmira wrote:Great prediction Shilpa jee :)
I have 2 more points to make here:

1) Kejriwal's sun AD ( which I believe will be super-strong) is to start on 26th Fe 2015.
The new Antaras I have noticed very in my own chart as well as of close family member's charts ( whose life events I can monitor daily and closely)....starts showing affect a few days to a few weeks earlier than the JHORA start date of antara.

This itself could be attributed to either really the transitional affect of the upcoming anatras showing up before the actual start.

OR
some kind of calculation based phase lag between JHORA predicted dates and in reality when the antara starts.

I am more with the theory of an upcoming anatra or MD casts its impact transitionally before the arrival date.

2) Transits are indeed important.......one year back under the dual aspect of Shani-Jup his 6th house...a dusthan was activated....and now under the dual aspect of shani-Jup....7th house....a kendrasthan is activated.

Yogas contained in the activated houses that are are felt by the native in an exaggerated way.

Further in addition to being a natural kendra sthan...the house itself is strong... gets the drishti of exalted Moon and its lord Ma is in a cancellation of debility

regards

PS* 7th house activation I believe will teach him the value of working in collaboration / partnership with other pillars of democracy such as Federal govt, media, judiciary and opposition...as opposed to his old way of " bang in head-on-collision" with all

jemsmiles
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by jemsmiles » 11 Feb 2015

Shilpa ji,
I really love the way you do predictions.
This time also your prediction come true so I am very happy.
Being AAP supporter I became super excited after reading your post, I was working in call campaign of AAP and also shared your prediction with other AAP supporters and AAP people, all of us are really thankful to you.

Regards,
Jemsmiles

rishirahul
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rishirahul » 12 Feb 2015

Hello,

I was off from this forum for sometime long.

After seeing this 'happening' thread on Kejriwal and Delhi elections 2015, I posted yesterday what I had predicted about it consistently since Feb 2014, till the elections were over etc..... but I find that it did not get posted.
...........Maybe because I used the 'quick reply' feature, or maybe pressed the 'delete' feature by mistake.

If this post is not objected to by the moderators, I will repost it tomorrow morning India time; as I do not want to go against rules.

Thanks,

RishiRahul
Astrologer, Palmist and Numerologist
For Serious Astrological Consultations, Accurate Time Predictions and Decisions

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 12 Feb 2015

It was posted and it was also deleted. I hope you understand.
--भज गोविन्दं... भज गोविन्दं...गोविन्दं भज, मूढमते --

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

rishirahul
Contributor
Contributor

rishirahul wrote:Hello,

I was off from this forum for sometime long.

After seeing this 'happening' thread on Kejriwal and Delhi elections 2015, I posted yesterday what I had predicted about it consistently since Feb 2014, till the elections were over etc..... but I find that it did not get posted.
...........Maybe because I used the 'quick reply' feature, or maybe pressed the 'delete' feature by mistake.

If this post is not objected to by the moderators, I will repost it tomorrow morning India time; as I do not want to go against rules.

Thanks,

RishiRahul
ChandraLagna wrote:It was posted and it was also deleted. I hope you understand.

Hello Chandralagna,

Which means that I must have deleted it by mistake. :D

Moderator note: No you did not delete it. Moderator did, and it was not a mistake.
Thanks,
RishiRahul

rishirahul
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Moderator,

Later ...

I do not see any delete feature in the post, so I cant redo/delete it.

You may delete it if you have to. Also is it okay if I post the matter there without reference of mysticboard,; if that is the problem.

I will be away for 2 days, and can repost then.

Thanks,

RishiRahul

r19
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by r19 » 11 Apr 2017

It seems AAP is on another near death period. If there is further downfall, BJP might try to imprison him. He appears to be losing MCD election and another inner-party fight with Mr. Vishwas leaving. If Mars is benefic, he should get good period, but doesn't appear so till now. Transit wise Jupiter seems to be good, but not sure about Mars and Saturn. It could also mean Saturn is a malefic and this all is leading to his next MD. As such he seems to be having tense period after Jup/Sun end when LG started taking power and then HC order came.

Note I am only amateur but would like @shilpa ji to do analysis when he should rise again after her previous analysis..

r19
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by r19 » 26 Apr 2017

Any comments?

avimit89
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by avimit89 » 04 May 2017

Exactly my question!

Shilpa ji, I have searched the entire internet and I have found your reading on Arvind Kejriwal most accurate. Please give us a long term view on his chart and when can we expect him to come out of this phase?

jemsmiles
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by jemsmiles » 13 May 2017

Shilpa Ji,
Being Aap supporter, I was very happy when Aap won delhi elections, I was expecting some drastic changes and was looking for his work for delhi.
But currently I am very much upset bacause instead of focusing on his work, arvind is fighting with inner fighting issues only.
Will this change? What is future of AAP and kejriwal?

Thanks and Regards,
Jemsmiles

Netra
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Netra » 27 Oct 2017

Waao .. I hope, one day my chart would be analyse like this 😀

joyd

Post by joyd » 28 Oct 2017

AAP travelling towards self destruction under the guidance of Kejri.

joyd.

lat
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lat » 19 Jan 2018

with the latest office of profit issue and the disqualification of 20 MLAS staring in the face of AAP, what do the stars tell?

@Shilpaji ,Dineshji,Rathoreji..any analysis?

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 08 Feb 2020

16-08-1968, 7.30 a.m Hissar, [ Arvind Kejriwal]. You can clearly see his success.