Saturn in 10th for Makara rashi

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
rita
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Saturn in 10th for Makara rashi

Post by rita » 18 Oct 2013

I have many examples of Makara (Capricorn) rashi people that have had major career upheavals/changes since Saturn transited to Libra, which is in 10th from their moon sign:

1) My dentist, who has worked in the same surgery for the past 26 years has to consider a job change soon as the surgery has been taken over by a different owner.

2) A relative, a very successful pathologist, has changed jobs twice this year.

3) A cousin, who had a very prestigious senior position in a university for many years, has lost her job.

4) An aunt has lost her job as a child minder because the family she worked for moved to a different city.

5) A relative gave up her accountancy job twice in the last two years, first one as she was getting married and moved to a different town, and second one as she had a baby.

Have any Makara rashi people on this forum had similar experience regarding their jobs/careers since Saturn's transit to Libra?

Warm Regards

Rita

wriddhi

Re: Saturn in 10th for Makara rashi

Post by wriddhi » 19 Oct 2013

Dear rita
really a very good question you have placed here. friend, have you examine any one chart personally? such as which nakshatra moon is posited and all?
i am interested to know and expect from our all learned friends what the reason behind it?

warm regard
wriddhi

archit
Contributor
Contributor

Post by archit » 20 Oct 2013

hi rita, I am a Capricorn (makar rashi) person with no major career related issues ever since Saturn entered libra. I think it would depend on certain other factors as well, a very good observation though.

DOB - 20/5/84
Place - Bhind (Madhya Pradesh)
Time - 3:27 am

rjnth
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rjnth » 20 Oct 2013

Rita

Are you referring Capricon rasi or Capricon Lagna.

Generally,Capricon lagna Saturn does not cause many miseries as compared to Leo, or Pisces lagna

rita
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by rita » 21 Oct 2013

wriddhi wrote:Dear rita
really a very good question you have placed here. friend, have you examine any one chart personally? such as which nakshatra moon is posited and all?
i am interested to know and expect from our all learned friends what the reason behind it?

warm regard
wriddhi
Thanks Wriddhi. Unfortunately, I don't have their charts at hand. However for the pathologist (no.2) and the cousin who had a senior position in a university (no.3), I know they have Moon with Rahu. As 10th house is house of profession, I read somewhere that Saturn's transit through 10th house from the Moon leads to changes in profession/career.
archit wrote:hi rita, I am a Capricorn (makar rashi) person with no major career related issues ever since Saturn entered libra. I think it would depend on certain other factors as well, a very good observation though.
Yes, I agree, Archit. It would depend on a lot of other factors.
rjnth wrote:Rita

Are you referring Capricon rasi or Capricon Lagna.

Generally,Capricon lagna Saturn does not cause many miseries as compared to Leo, or Pisces lagna
The examples I have given are all people with Capricorn rashi (moon sign).
Warm Regards

Rita

archit
Contributor
Contributor

Post by archit » 21 Oct 2013

rita, I feel if the sun lagna and the ascendant have their tenth houses strong, this would not effect that much but in case 10th from the ascendant or/and sun has troubles, you are absolutely right

aadi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aadi » 05 Nov 2013

hello everyone,
i am makar moon sign ,shravana nakshatra , saturn in 8th house aquarius .. cancer lagna .
after transit i am away from my family for mare than 7 months and still. and i am also under ketu antar and rahu mhadasha.
:) .

rita
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by rita » 18 Nov 2013

aadi wrote:hello everyone,
i am makar moon sign ,shravana nakshatra , saturn in 8th house aquarius .. cancer lagna .
after transit i am away from my family for mare than 7 months and still. and i am also under ketu antar and rahu mhadasha.
:) .
Has the transit brought changes to your job/work situation?
Warm Regards

Rita

rita
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by rita » 19 Nov 2013

sunil wrote:Rita I am of Capricorn rashi and having much trouble on work front for the last 3 or 4 years. I think Moon falling in Saturn Rashi is the first minus point. And secondly for some people results from moon sign are not promising if moon is not strong in the whole horoscope even if Saturn in transit is in 10 from moon. In that case lagna may be stronger and results can be seen from lagna. All people you mentioned, just to check, were they also facing some difficulties career wise when Saturn was transiting 8th from moon in their charts?
regards
sunil
Hi Sunil,

Thanks for your feedback.

For the people I mentioned, yes, some of them faced job changes when Saturn was transiting 8th from moon in their charts. However, I don't mean just bad changes, some changed jobs for the better and some lost their jobs but found something after a few months of being jobless. After all, there are a lot of other factors that also come into play.....dashas and position of other planets in their charts, as well as transits of other planets.
Warm Regards

Rita

hari766
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by hari766 » 11 Mar 2014

I have Makara Rashi. Lost my job on Nov 22 2011 and am yet to get a new one eventhough͵ until then͵ I was considered an expert in my field with wide experience (10th lord exalted in 10H).

Reg the Qn on Ashtama shani͵ I never really lost my job then͵ though I was frequently released from projects and benched.

hari766
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by hari766 » 11 Mar 2014

Aside from job loss͵ though͵ the past 2+ years have been pretty good for me. I had ample free time͵ could devote time to a lot of activities which I‘d postponed earlier. If you are reasonably stable financially and if you are frugal͵ you can just look at it as a phase of life͵ though you do tend to worry when you‘d get a job.

As for my Ashtama Shani͵ reading The Sri Ramakrishna Vachanamrtha has been really helpful to me. I strongly recommend you purchase a copy and keep it in your home. Whenever you feel terribly depressed͵ read from it at random. It will give you immense peace.

I even see something more into this.
Sri Ramakrishna was a great Kali-Bhakta. Saturn denotes Mahaa Kali.

rita
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by rita » 13 Mar 2014

hari766 wrote:I have Makara Rashi. Lost my job on Nov 22 2011 and am yet to get a new one eventhough͵ until then͵ I was considered an expert in my field with wide experience (10th lord exalted in 10H).

Reg the Qn on Ashtama shani͵ I never really lost my job then͵ though I was frequently released from projects and benched.
Hello Hari766,

Shani entered Tula rashi on 14th Nov 2011, and you lost your job within the same week! Job losses/changes have happened for many Makara rashi people due to transit of Shani in their 10th house. If you are actively looking for a new job, you should get one as soon as Shani enters Vrischika rashi during Nov 2014.
Warm Regards

Rita

hari766
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by hari766 » 14 Mar 2014

Rita
Yes I too feel... there must be more job karma for me.

But we would face Sade sati in 3 yrs. How will it be for Makara rashi?

Also͵ for Makara Rashi if the nakshatra is Dhanishta͵ Saturn MD would be the 4th in sequence. I read a verse in Phaladeepika that if Saturn MD comes 4th͵ it would be extremely tough. Would you like to share your views on this.

rita
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by rita » 15 Mar 2014

hari766 wrote:Rita
Yes I too feel... there must be more job karma for me.

But we would face Sade sati in 3 yrs. How will it be for Makara rashi?

Also͵ for Makara Rashi if the nakshatra is Dhanishta͵ Saturn MD would be the 4th in sequence. I read a verse in Phaladeepika that if Saturn MD comes 4th͵ it would be extremely tough. Would you like to share your views on this.
I am sorry Hari766, I don't know the answer to your questions. However, from experience, I know that if Shani mahadasha or antardasha coincides with Sade Sati then those periods can be much tougher than the rest of Sade Sati.
Warm Regards

Rita

hari766
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by hari766 » 18 Mar 2014

Dear Sunil
Thanks for the link; it made interesting reading.
So even though the Rashi Swami ( Makara) is the same͵
- those born with Utrashada Naxatra can expect an excellent Saturn MD;
- those born with Sravana Naxatra can expect an average Saturn MD;
- those born with Dhanishta Naxatra can expect a tougher-than-average Saturn MD

Ceteris paribus͵ Dhanishta is one Naxatra͵ for whom Saturn has reserved the maximum karmic lessons (in a negative way).

Coincidentally͵ people born in all these Naxatras will have to endure a Rahu MD as well. Rahu is said to give results similar to Saturn. The first occurrence of Sade sati in my life overlapped with my Rahu MD͵ it gives me some inkling of how the second part of my sade sati will be; within my Saturn MD....

Orange-Man
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Orange-Man » 17 Jun 2014

I know someone with Capricorn Moon. As far as I know, he didn't have any effect of Saturn's transit on the 10th from his Moon in his workplace. One thing I would like to know from you guys: when Rahu joined Saturn in Libra, things were same, or it became better, or got worse in respect to your career?

Basab
"Man can do what he wills, but he cannot will what he will will." - Schopenhauer

padmanabhanravi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by padmanabhanravi » 23 Jun 2014

Dear Basab, I am makara rashi, vrichika lagna, mars, ketu, mer in lagna, venus in second house, saturn in 4th - aquarius, rahu in 7th, jupiter in 8th, sun in 12th neecha in libra.

I left my job in the month of June 2011 and was unemployed until Feb 2013. Rahu's transit into libra got me a job abroad! Also when Saturn was in 8th house got a break though it lasted for 18months but savings was equivalent to my last two decades savings! Also in the year 1994 during rahu's transit into libra I got a magnificent break! both were financially rewarding. Hope this is useful.

hari766
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by hari766 » 23 Jun 2014

I have Rahu in the 11H in Libra. Even before Rahu‘s transit to Libra͵ Makara Rashi people had Jupiter‘s auspicious transit to the 5th H͵ on Aug 2012. I had some hopes from both transits : but neither gave me improvement in career͵ though I experienced good spiritual gains͵ especially as I was going through the antardasha of the 5th lord.

Orange-Man
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Orange-Man » 26 Jun 2014

Hello Padmanabhanravi,

I am not sure why Rahu transiting on your natal Sun would do you good in career. It should have given you problems in career, though it is true that Rahu transiting in the 12th from the ascendant shows foreign travel. Check the dasha also at those times... maybe they were supporting the events.

Basab
"Man can do what he wills, but he cannot will what he will will." - Schopenhauer

jolli
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by jolli » 29 Jun 2014

i am makar rashi person
left job in nov 2011 on my own. it was kind of forced sabbatical and have tried to earn LLB degree. have appeared final year exams last month and have been trying for job. No luck yet

Regards

padmanabhanravi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by padmanabhanravi » 29 Jun 2014

Hi Basab, Saturn was transiting Kumbha second house from moon. Saturn is in kumbha rasi in the natal chart also. Could this be a reason? Saturn's transit into third house was good for career. Regards, Ravi

Orange-Man
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Orange-Man » 30 Jun 2014

Ravi,

Saturn's transit in 3rd from Moon is good, but I don't believe transits can be that effective.

Basab

girin

Post by girin » 02 Jul 2014

Hi,
For me 10th Saturn gave very challenging work life I never experienced it earlier but I didn't lose my job during this period.

rita
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by rita » 02 Jul 2014

girin wrote:Hi,
For me 10th Saturn gave very challenging work life I never experienced it earlier but I didn't lose my job during this period.
Hi Girin,

Were you also running a difficult dasha at the same time?
Warm Regards

Rita

girin

Post by girin » 02 Jul 2014

Hi,
It was not a difficult dasha but a benefic planet's period but was aspected by Saturn.

Giri