Celestial Drama in Libra

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
manya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Celestial Drama in Libra

Post by manya » 10 Feb 2013

Howzat ji,

You had told that i have super super yogas in my chart....

when will i have money tell me?

I am letting go of the thoughts that do not make me strong.

ambisan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ambisan » 11 Feb 2013

Saindhavijee,
PM me i am in need of your guidance regarding my spouse, lots of problms

miav

Post by miav » 11 Feb 2013

Sanidhvi Ji.. I wanted to know if this would be a good time to buy property for me.. a land has been offered to me, at my native place, whose price is expected to rise in the coming years. Is it advisable to buy ?

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 12 Feb 2013

Miav,

Post your birth details here.

Ambisan,

Post your wife's details here.
Havan Manuals -

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12791&p=124553#p124488

hymns -

1 http://www.vignanam.org/

2 http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11446&start=75#p93038

ambisan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ambisan » 12 Feb 2013

My wife details
d.o.b 23-october-1985 17:45 pm tanjore tamilnadu.
Problems :
1.career couldnt start after college got rejected by a no of companies.
2.joined as a polytechnic lecturer worked only for 6 months.
3.her dad , brothers and sister in law treat her as enemy dont even mind her, problem worsened now a days dont even talk to her.even during child birth, her hospitalization no one came.
4.tried to join post graduate in engineering lost the seat in a day.
5.had two major surgeries and have veezing problems
only good things in her life we had a love marriage and a lovely kid.No one loves her other than me.
now we are trying to get a post graduate seat and rebuild her career.Now problem even my parents dont like her.They dont like her because of her brothers and dad's attitude.

I want a happy family life with my parents and wife.My wife has good attitude.Till date her life full of problems. want to solve them. see what we can do for her. There seems her horo has jupiter,venus,sun saturn debiliated.There s also vipareeti raja yogas in her chart.

howzat
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by howzat » 12 Feb 2013

one day you are get uping and told -
by Saindhavi » 04 Feb 2013 01:15
Kuldeep,
Engineering is signified by Saturn and Marketing is signified by Rahu.
i asked one simple question for you -
by howzat » 06 Feb 2013 18:15
Saindhavi madam where it is told that engineering is signified by saturn? I was taught that Kuja is the main for engineering. also I was taught that Rahu gives the effect of the rasi where he is sitting. how you told that marketing is signified by rahu? do you have any examples or text to support your statement madam?
- so you told -
by Saindhavi » 06 Feb 2013 19:50
Goodbye
Please note that I'll not be responding to your posts again.
madam you are owner producer director of celestial drama in libra - not responding means it is not solving the problem - i am asking you again - where it is told - saturn is engineer - rahu is marketing? simply dont tell what and all - it is not a good.

NAVIN2

Post by NAVIN2 » 13 Feb 2013

celestial Drama in Libra!

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by neelkumar » 13 Feb 2013

Wah Wah Productions (Pyar Kiye Jaa, 1966)

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 14 Feb 2013

Gochar Update -

Sun has crossed over to Aquarius, joining Mars and Mercury. Aquarian Sun will give mixed results to most people.

Ambisan,

Debilitated Venus in 6th is not a problem and Saturn is not debilitated. In fact, Saturn is benefic for her. Sun gets a Neecha Bhanga from Mercury. So, the only major problem is debilitated Jupiter in 10th. Rahu malefic in the Lagna is also suppressing her growth, though it's not as bad as debilitated Jupiter in 10th, especially because Mars aspects its own house in the Lagna.

Navansha has Saturn-Rahu malefic in 4th, causing domestic problems.

She is also running the Mahadasha of debilitated Jupiter, though Jupiter-Moon running now till 19th Mar 2014 should be alright for her. She will do much better in Saturn Mahadasha.

Transits are good for her, but their effects may get reduced because of the problems described above related to the Lagna chart and Mahadasha.

See if she can go for a computer-related field, or something related to machines or energy. She should do well in these fields. She should pray to Vishnu-Lakshmi daily and fast every Purnima if possible. If she can't fast, she can just visit a Vishnu-Lakshmi temple every Purnima.
Havan Manuals -

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12791&p=124553#p124488

hymns -

2 http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11446&start=75#p93038

ambisan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ambisan » 14 Feb 2013

Thanks saindhavijee,
I will let her know the remedies. She will happy for the confidence words.
Anytime her brothers and dad will change. They are real problem creators

manya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by manya » 15 Feb 2013

Howzat ji,

Are you angry with me?
I am letting go of the thoughts that do not make me strong.

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 15 Feb 2013

Today's Asteroid close to Earth not causing harm, says NASA -

http://www.nasa.gov/topics/solarsystem/ ... flyby.html

The one that exploded in Russia is different from this one -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-21459861
Havan Manuals -

hymns -

pals

Post by pals » 16 Feb 2013

hello saindhavi ji

since 2009 ,everything in my life was going gud... i completed my mba had a good corporate job.. very good parents... very loving and supporting mother..she has a huge impact on my life..i idealize her. .. bt equation with my relatives is not so congineal.. i mean there is lot of jealousy and competition... but my family life is gud..love my parents a lot. no problem financially ..bt emotionally im lost, have low self esteem

please help me regarding
'1. whether my lagna is kanya or leo bcoz within 3 mins my lagna changes.I am pytting p this question bcoz no astrological prediction or remedy is working for me. i don't have a job.. im really confused , neither my marriage prospects are looking gud. at this stage of life i am totally shattered ,and helpless .

2. few important incidents of my life.. 1985 dec - my brother was born, 1992 nov- shifted to our own house, 1997-1999- did very well in my studies, 2002- worst time academically..faired badly...changed my stream from science to commerce, 2006- got admission in an MBA course..,2007 oct- campus placement , 2009 june- lost my job... 2012-november travelled to australia on a torist visa to visit my uncle.... since then im at home... totally shattered, low self esteem:(((

3. Kindly let me know tht if i am destines to marry opr not... will it be a marriage leading to disappointments?? when is the time perios for getting married...??

4. is remaining rahu period good, i mean rahu-ven,rahu-sun,moon and mars
5. is jupiter a malefic for me...coz... in divisional charts i mean in 8 divisional charts out of 16 , jupiter is in mooltrikon rasi..saggitarius...

Kindly help me learned ppl..im in great dilema

My DOB is 26-12-1983
time 23.41
place ludhiana ,punjab ,india

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 17 Feb 2013

Gochar Vichar -

Tomorrow i.e., on 18th of Feb at 9pm (New Delhi time), Saturn goes retrograde. This will bring large-scale changes in most people's lives, as Saturn is already exalted and further empowered by Rahu.

Observe the changes from tomorrow.

Pals,

I don't see why you think that Sagittarian Jupiter is bad. Sagittarian Jupiter is very good especially if it is placed in a good house. In your case, Jupiter is making the Hans Mahapurusha Yoga and is very benefic - although it's power has been reduced as it is slightly combust at about 9 degrees from Sun.

Because of a partially combust Jupiter, your Gaja Kesari Yoga is also not powerful. Both of these yogas are giving minimised effect in your chart. Your Jupiter is weak, not malefic. Sun is making up for the partial combustion of Jupiter, so there is no need to worry.

Your Lagna is Virgo as far as I can see. But at 0 degree, Lagna is in Sandhi, which causes struggles in life and reduces the benefic powers in the chart. This is partly the reason behind your problems in life.

Further, in June 2009, Rahu-Ketu axis were changing signs from Capricorn-Cancer to Sagittarius-Gemini. They were in fact in Sandhi and hence, more troublesome than usual.

The latter combination is regarded as debilitation signs for Rahu-Ketu in some schools of Jyoish and even otherwise, Sagi-Gemini placement is not benefic for Rahu-Ketu.

Taking your Lagna as Virgo, this axis was moving towards your 4-10 houses, afflicting domestic life as well as career.

Ketu more than Rahu has been the cause behind your problems in job. In your Lagna chart also, Rahu is benefic for your Bhagya, while Ketu causes struggles in your life.

Since May 2011, Ketu has been again malefic in your 9th house of Bhagya and hence, your job prospects as well as marriage prospects have not been coming along.

Now, Rahu + exalted Saturn have become benefic in your 2nd house of family and wealth, but Ketu powerful in 8th is again a cause for worry, especially for health related matters.

When Jupiter begins to aspect your 4th house since June this year, you may get some relief in both marriage and job-related matters.

However, your Venus the karaka for marriage is in Sandhi i.e., transition zone. This has delayed your marriage.

Since your Rahu is benefic in chart and also in transit now, it should give you good effect, along with the remaining Antaradashas. But you need to do remedies for your Lagna in Sandhi, for Venus and for Ketu.

Fast every Purnima and pray to Ganesha, Vishnu and Lakshmi daily. Wear an opal 7.2 carats set in silver.
Havan Manuals -

hymns -

pals

Post by pals » 17 Feb 2013

However, your Venus the karaka for marriage is in Sandhi i.e., transition zone. This has delayed your marriage.

Since your Rahu is benefic in chart and also in transit now, it should give you good effect, along with the remaining Antaradashas. But you need to do remedies for your Lagna in Sandhi, for Venus and for Ketu.

Fast every Purnima and pray to Ganesha, Vishnu and Lakshmi daily. Wear an opal 7.2 carats set in silver.

[/color][/quote]

Thanks a lot saindhavi ji

Kindly tell me the remedies to make up for the weak lagna, weak venus . And any remedy for marriage to materialise.. Kindly tell me the implication of saturn which is going retro 2mrw... so again it will cause me strees in virgo?

krishnendu12das
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by krishnendu12das » 18 Feb 2013

saindhavi ji ,

feedback from may 2011

at that time i was looking for a job in bank through competetive exams and was very much distressed about a love affair . So i should say a little bit more focus on the affair than career . So i always appeared for clerk exams and not PO because if i got selected in po then i would have to go out of state .
then from around dec 2011 , i started feeling that it was only onesided and going out of my hands and slowly it got out of my hands .

Then in april 2012, i was first time satisfied with my performance in written exam . In jun 2012 , my pet dog died and he was my nearest and dearest friend and i still weep when i am alone because i cant forget him and i don't want to forget him also !
In oct 2012, i got selected in RBI and after that joined in dec 2012 . workplace is very good , excellent atmosphere and specially i started liking after 11th Jan because i don't remember but after initial training i was posted in my current department on maybe 11th or 12th Jan .

that girl is still around but that feeling is almost gone .

Another thing is that i have noticed that i have become religious and do regular puja ( stotra recitation ) but don't do them with the intention of any favor from god , just feels good .

The most major change i feel is that i think of nothing else other than career , preparing myself dedicatedly for direct officer/manager level job in RBI with the view of double transit effect of Ju and Sa on my 10th H from Jun to Nov 2014 and exalted Sa( 5th L of competetive ventures ) . Plus Ju transit into 10th has proved good for career for everybody i have seen in our age group , so it is kind of tested and proven that something good relating to career will happen after Ju transit into 10th H , be it a new better job or promotion in current job , if somebody is already employed !
If something relating to career clicks for me during that time ? ( Please see if something promising can happen at that time )

will Sa become powerless when it will be out of it's exaltation deg from 5th Nov 2013 ?

Sa is becoming retro now , how will it behave for me ( lib asc ) ? So far it was best time in my life after exaltation of Sa though i experienced severe incidents of sorrow also after Sa transit to Lib !

I dont know if this is relevant but GM shouted at me when it was not my fault but it was in the morning and Sa becoming retro at night !

my details
12 aug 1984 , 11:47am , kolkata , india

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 18 Feb 2013

I think retrograde Saturn will be more powerful in Libra now and should be more benefic for those in whose charts Libra falls in a good house - especially because Rahu further empowers Saturn.

But everyone should observe and report their experiences with retrograde Saturn this season.

Krishnendudas,

It seems Saturn's Libra transit will be good for you. Saturn in Scorpio will be very malefic, not weak. But let's focus on Libra Saturn on this thread.

Pals,

I have given you the remedies already. If you want to do something more, you can do the Lakshmi Narayana Havan every Purnima. See below my signature line for Havan links.

Explorings,

Check your email.
Havan Manuals -

hymns -

krishnendu12das
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by krishnendu12das » 19 Feb 2013

saindhavi ji ,

i was not talking about Sa transit in Sc .
Exaltation deg of Sa is upto 20 deg of Li . So i was asking that after Sa cross 20 deg Li , will it loose it's power or not ?

will this retro Sa now be good for me or because of retro motion benefic effect will be less ?

aadi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aadi » 19 Feb 2013

hello saindhviji,
Feedback from my side :-
1. one common thing i observed during transit , it forces me to isolate from other. i feel good too.
2. no significant change since 14th to 23 jan :|.may be changes are beneath the surface.
3. long hour studies.
very hectic schedule and it must be. :lol:.
4. i gave one olympiad exam on 15th jan and result will come 15th mar.
:x :x :x :x :x :x

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 19 Feb 2013

It should give exaltation effect throughout.

Aadi,

This transit should be good for your work. Ketu powerful in 10th is making you study in isolation.

No frequent feedbacks from the members is a good indication - it shows that current transits have not caused any worse havoc than what people were facing earlier. In most people's cases there seems to be a lull in their lives, if not positive progress.

Those with powerful and benefic planets have faced positive developments, while others with weak or afflicted charts have shown a lull or slow improvement, especially if Saturn is weak or afflicted in their charts.

Some have reported negative developments and these are in almost all cases related to their natal charts and/or Mahadasha running, as shown in the cases discussed above.

I had expected that with Saturn going retrograde people would report sudden changes, but no reports perhaps indicate that exalted Saturn + Rahu are continuing to give the exaltation effect of Libra house. Since Saturn is a slow planet, retrograde effect may show in the coming week or so, but usually Saturn shows a quicker effect in retrograde motion than in direct motion.

So, it looks like one needs to have benefic Saturn + Rahu in one's chart, along with no serious affliction in the Lagna and in the 10th house at least to get the real benefic effect of this current transit on a fast-track basis.

Well, there are not many people in this world with unafflicted 1st and 10th houses and benefic Saturn + Rahu in their charts. :wink:

One good example is Aseem and he did report success in some important exams quite early in this transit. Another fairly good example is Krishnendu Das and he too showed positive developments quite early. Ambisan was expected to show good results, but later it was discovered that his chart was afflicted. Jagdis5 has been reporting good results even before this transit since he is running the Mahadasha of an exalted Saturn in his chart. He did get his immigration in this transit.

As I had said earlier, there seem to be quite a few people here with afflicted 4-10 axis in their charts. Since their 10th house is afflicted, it is likely to affect their life throughout, regardless of transits and Mahadashas running.

Those who have 4-10 houses afflicted with Rahu-Ketu axis need to take special care, as they are likely to suffer because of wrong decisions they take in their lives. They have to keep their head cool while taking decisions. Impulsive decisions especially are not good for them in the long run. They need to remain centred and balanced at all times and assess their situation realistically while carving out a strategy for themselves. There is no remedy more suitable for Rahu-Ketu than to fight one's problems with a cool-headed, realistic strategy. They have to see where their strategy is wrong and how they can rectify it. That is the only way they can emerge out of the whirlpool of Rahu-Ketu, regardless of Mahadasha or transits running.

Basab is a fine example of this. He seems to have managed his life's strategies well, so that he is getting the best out of his life that is possible for him given his circumstances, despite his 4-10 axis.
Havan Manuals -

hymns -

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Before I close, I guess it's time for me to give my share of feedbacks -

Lagna - Libra, Moon sign - Capricorn, 4-10 axis very powerful, Rahu malefic, Saturn combust at 10 degrees from the Sun

With my kind of combinations, I naturally began a terrible time immediately after Rahu moved into my 2nd house of Scorpio. This was the time I came to Lova. This entire 1 and 1/2 yrs period was ridden with extreme financial problems, loss of job, unnecessary compulsive expenditure when I didn't have money, emotional conflicts, problems with relatives and so on.

Through all this, somehow my 4-10 axis kept me afloat and saved me from drowning. Some on this forum have said that my Lagna Lord Venus is also good apart from my Jupiter and perhaps they are also right.

But my academic activity didn't stop even in these times of extreme distress - I published 2 books during this period of Rahu's transit against all odds, facing extreme troubles but coming out the winner in the end. My Jupiter and Lagna Lord helped me in this.

During this period, all efforts to get a job came to naught. It looked as if I would never get a job again.

Rahu in Sandhi was especially bad for me. I can actually divide it in 2 phases - its 1st half - from 4th of Dec to 23rd Dec was bad for finances and for the kind of untrustworthy people I met, while 23rd of Dec to 11th of Jan was more a period of tensions, unnecessary conflicts, wrong judgments and so on.

11th Jan - I was shortlisted after a job interview and was asked to wait. They took about 10 days and after that decided they didn't want me. Immediately after this, I got a call from another organisation. They wanted exactly my kind of qualifications and took me on as an expert-adviser. I joined and began to manage a team of people whom I am directing. In retrospect, I was happy that I didn't get the other job.

I joined in this job on a Saturday.

9th of Feb - once again a Saturday - I was informed by an American University that they were interested in offering me a teaching and research position.

18th of Feb - this time a Monday - I was told about the financial details of this offer from the American University. So, I am scheduled to join this Fall.

So, exalted Saturn + benefic Rahu seem to have worked in my favour, eventhough combustion of Saturn has slowed down the pace. The important point is to notice the dates - they fit in nicely with the transits.

Note - According to Lagna Mahadasha system, I was running Ketu's minor period till 7th of Feb. I got the confirmation of financial offer from the US Univ exactly after 7th of Feb. So, it looks like Lagna Mahadasha works in my case.

Of course, we have to keep in mind the 1st condition I detailed earlier - 10th house should not be afflicted.

Where this transit has not shown effect in cases having afflicted 4-10 axis, it has shown effect where 4-10 axis is not afflicted.

Well, to be honest, I deserve much more than this. I have actually settled for a lot less than what my qualifications should get me. But as I said, the only way to come out of the whirlpool of Rahu-Ketu is to assess one's situation realistically and see how one can come out of it. I had made some serious professional errors in my Rahu Mahadasha, the effect of which I had been facing up to now. So, I had to make concession for my errors made in the past and accept the best that was coming my way. This was the only way I could come out of the whirlpool of Rahu-Ketu.

I must say that my Jupiter seems to have turned the sinking ship around once again - I am after all running Jupiter Mahadasha.

Last edited by Saindhavi on 19 Feb 2013, edited 1 time in total.
Havan Manuals -

hymns -

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Contd from above -

Remedies - While I recommended remedies to others, I often said that since August last year, I lost interest in remedies and also gradually in astrology. I got the recitation of Durga Saptashati done just before Saturn came into Libra - not because of this, but just on an impulse. Immediately after this I began to lose interest in remedies and in astrology. I began to take my decisions with a balanced head and without bothering about astrology. After Rahu came into Libra, I stopped doing all Pujas completely and feel no need for astrology now.

So, since I feel no need for astrology now and since I am saddled with many responsibilities, I guess it's time for me to leave LOVA at least till I feel the need for astrology again.

The only advice I can give to others is -

1) Use astrology to understand why you are facing problems if you want to use it. But don't get immersed in it so much that you lose track of reality. Ultimately, your rational decisions give you effect. But how rational your head will be depends upon how benefic your planets are. But even if the planets are not benefic, by keeping your head cool you can always take rational decisions.

2) If you don't get something, don't chase it unnecessarily. Perhaps it was not good for you and you'll get something better if only you don't get obsessed by what you didn't get.

3) Astrology is not like a magic. It's not as if you problems will disappear when the planets or Mahadasha becomes good. So, no point in asking when your problems will end. Ultimately, whether your problems will disappear and whether you achieve something depends upon how realistic and rational your strategy is. Astrology only tells you when your rational efforts have a greater chance of bearing fruit. But if you don't make rational efforts and simply wait for your times to change, it's not going to happen.

So, assess your situation rationally and realistically and make rational strategies to overcome your problems with a cool and balanced head. Use astrology if you want only as a guideline, not as an obsession.

I may not be coming here for quite a long time now. I wish everyone great success in this transit.
Havan Manuals -

hymns -

rathodp
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rathodp » 19 Feb 2013

@ Saindhaviji
Congrats for getting a job
Appreciate your concern for helping others while you yourself was going thru a tough time.
Once again congrats for the 120 page of this thread in micro analyzing this special transit and helping all who asked.

Always wanted to know more about you,if only your PM was enabled I would know more.

Best of luck for your new job and the return of normalcy in your life,hope and pray you dont quit LOVA completely but frequent visits would help others.

tripura
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tripura » 19 Feb 2013

Saindhaviji,
wish u all the success in ur life and all happiness and good health too.
regards
tripura

krishnendu12das
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by krishnendu12das » 19 Feb 2013

saindhavi ji

congrats for the new job and wish you success in life ...