Celestial Drama in Libra

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Celestial Drama in Libra

Post by Saindhavi » 17 Dec 2012

Kavi74,

So, you hit 100! 8)

Congrats and thanks to all for flowing with the current transit on this thread. :)

After 11th of Jan you can get a good job of your choice. Yes, you can become a CEO with effort.

Rockwater,

Yes, she can be a shareholder in your consultancy - you should fast on Shukla Paksha Ashtami in her name and pray to Goddess Durga as long as she is feeding the child. After the child begins to eat solid food, she can do this fast for herself. She should offer water to the rising Sun and recite Gayatri Mantra 21 times daily.

Skp,

I don't remember your chart. I went back to search today on that thread and saw you gave the general planetary combinations in your Lagna chart and I gave you some reading based on that. But I couldn't find my proper chart reading based on birth details.

I talked about your dormant Jupiter based on your own information that Jupiter is debilitated in your 12th house - it was not based on the Virgo-Libra thread.

Anyhow, it does look quite clear that exalted Saturn is giving the effect of your Lagna chart, not your Rashi chart.

From whatever you have said here - and as I said earlier - I think being self-employed will be better for you. That way you can get out of the problems of your afflicted 10th house and your Venus Mahadasha will help you in this.

Taking this as a cue, perhaps it will be better for you to move with your husband where he has got a job offer and set up a clinic, do consultancy or some kind of business there.

Your husband is getting the effect of exalted Saturn in Lagna/Rashi charts now. His date of proposed movement in new job shows his Rahu in Libra will be good for him as I had predicted for Libra/Capricorn Lagna/Rashi people.

Balaastro,

Your marriage should materialise after 11th of Jan.

Rathodp,

Exalted Mars should give you wide connections, speed up stalled things, make you travel far and wide and give benefic results in your work.

Havan Manuals -

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12791&p=124553#p124488

hymns -

1 http://www.vignanam.org/

2 http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11446&start=75#p93038

kavi74
Contributor
Contributor

Post by kavi74 » 17 Dec 2012

hi saindhavi

thanks..speaks volume of your commitment and passion to keep on looking at different people's horoscope and guiding
many congrats

VioletTwilight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by VioletTwilight » 17 Dec 2012

Dear Saindhavi,

I only read the start page of the thread and didn't go through all the 100 pages. But I want to give one more data point on Rahu transit.

My husband has Sag lagna/Leo Moon/Aquarius Rahu, I should also mention debilitated Saturn opposing LL Jupiter in Libra. So, there is some drama starting from Nov. 16. All of a sudden he was out of job, out of everything through no fault on his, a betrayal by his friend, and had a minor accident on Nov 30. By Dec 14, he accepted one job offer (with better position), and one consulting offer, and expect to go back to everything normal by Jan 7, or at the latest Jan 14.

Does this mean the Rahu transit happened early December?

Best regards,
Violet

rockwater

Post by rockwater » 17 Dec 2012

Dear Ms.Saindhavi

Thank you very much, I will do fast on Shukla ashtami reguraly as advised.

Regards,

Rockwater

tripura
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tripura » 18 Dec 2012

SAINDHAVIJI,
AS VIOLENCE AGAINST CHILDREN AND WOMEN ESCALATES, BEINGS FROM THE HIGHER REGIONS ARE ALREADY COMING IN. THEY R NOT THE CLASSIC ALIENS AS THE WEST KEEPS PORTRAYING BUT BEAUTIFUL BEINGS FROM THE HIGHER PLANETARY SYSTEMS AND THE RADARS IS NOT DETECTING THEM . LOL
THE LEADERS OF SOCIETY AND THE GOVTS ARE BECOMING IMPOTENT AND THE LAUGHING STOCK OF THE UNIVERSE. I WONDER IF THEY HAV CONSULTED ANY SAINTS OR GURUS. IT WILL BE INTERSTING TO SEE HOW THE CLEANSING TAKES PLACE, GRAVITY IS BECOMING STRONGER IN CERTAIN PLACES.
SOMETHING SURELY WILL HAPPEN SOON, PEOPLE WHOSE CHAKRAS ARE OPENED UP THEY CAN TUNE IN SOMETIMES. I THINK THE HOLY SAINTS SHOULD BE CONSULTED NOW.
TOO MUCH ADHARMA AROUND.
REGARDS
TRIPURA.

krishnendu12das
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by krishnendu12das » 18 Dec 2012

saindhavi ji ,

how will this transit be of Sc lagna native ?

my friend
11 sept 1987, 10:35am , kolkata , india

looking for government jobs and still no success . Ra moving to his 12th will aspect lagna with it's 12th aspect but then obstuction from 2nd H of wealth will move away but i am not very sure whether Ra is malefic in his chart because depositor of Ra is Ju which is benefic in his case .

Sa is transiting through his 12th H which is malefic for his chart .

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 18 Dec 2012

Saindhavi wrote:Skp,
I couldn't find my proper chart reading based on birth details.
I talked about your dormant Jupiter based on your own information that Jupiter is debilitated in your 12th house - it was not based on the Virgo-Libra thread.
Anyhow, it does look quite clear that exalted Saturn is giving the effect of your Lagna chart, not your Rashi chart.
From whatever you have said here - and as I said earlier - I think being self-employed will be better for you. That way you can get out of the problems of your afflicted 10th house and your Venus Mahadasha will help you in this. Taking this as a cue, perhaps it will be better for you to move with your husband where he has got a job offer and set up a clinic, do consultancy or some kind of business there.
Saindhavi ji,
I did posted my details & my husband for marital issues but deleted later, & you didn't give full chart reading as it was given by other expert, you just mentioned of planets in lagna & D-9. Anyway. But I take it as good news if you are not very sure my Ju is dormant. And, yes you are right, about transit from lagna is in effect for me. But my marital issues have reduced significantly since early Dec, rather I would say I don't feel marriage has any big issue now, I assumed it was because Ke left my 7H from Mo. There is a positive change in my husband's behavior & personality. Only worry remaining is my career now. I won't mind facing initial struggle but certainly want to get a job in my drug discovery field than doing some business primarily. We thought of opening consultancy earlier but dropped that idea due to marital issues. And, I don't want to invest my savings or take any loan with Sa+Ra in my 12H from Mo. So, only some part time programming I will do but no full time business as such. I have applied recently for some 20 very suitable positions, & need just single job. My skill set is rare & very much in demand in US, since i dont need to see patients directly, foreign medical degrees are all ok, so once I will get in, there will be no looking back. I changed my strategy of job search & better prepared & it seems working. Also, I suddenly started connecting with my old friends who were all non-responding during last 1.5 yrs. Definitely, something has changed in my life that I am no more restless or anxious, rather feel quite at peace & happy, and feel that it will get well soon. And, first time after wedding me & my husband are getting romantic :) just need protection from evil eyes :oops:

tripura
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tripura » 18 Dec 2012

Saindhaviji, seems those who have adverse transits of Rahu and ketu can fast and pray to Maa durga on every tuesday and friday and observe ganesh chaturthi vrat for ketu and visiting some temples related to the deities will get relief.

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 18 Dec 2012

Violet Twilight,

No, this means exalted Saturn in his 11th house in Lagna chart is giving Gochar effect - aspecting his Lagna adversely, but also bringing change to give more gains. Mars in his Lagna and now exalted in his 2nd house also has given good effect. Rahu will be benefic from 11th Jan onwards when it transits into Libra.

Krishnendu Das,

Current transit is not good for Scorpio Lagna/Rashi.

Tripura,

For Ketu, any hymn for Ganesha with red flower offerings will be good. Ganesha Atharvashirsha is a good choice. Fasting on Shukla Paksha Chaturthi every month is another option.

For Rahu, fasting every Shukla Paksha Ashtami and praying daily to Goddesses Saraswati and Durga is good. Also Mahamrityunjaya Mantra 108 times daily for both Rahu and Ketu together.

SKP,

1- I am sure your Jupiter is dormant and the current transit is giving effect in your Lagna chart, not in your Rashi chart. It's just that I didn't base my statement on your birth details but on your report of Jupiter placement. I don't remember seeing your chart based on birth details. I don't think I ever read it.

You may have deleted your comment, but I have not deleted any of my chart readings on this forum.

2 - Since your Lagna chart is giving effect of current transit, I see no point in relating the current transit positions to your Rashi chart.

Your diminishing marital problems are because of the Durga Saptashati effect, not because of Ketu movement.

In Rashi chart, exalted Saturn in 12th aspecting your 2nd house would cause divorce or great havoc in marriage - apart from anavoidable wastage of excessive money, illnesses to close family members and to you. Perhaps you have not understood completely what 12th Saturn exalted and aspecting 2nd house means. In any case, since your Lagna chart is giving effect of transits, there is no sense in seeing the Rashi chart for transits in your case.

3 - Your 10th house is debilitated with 6th Lord. Your job is not likely to be stable in the long run, nor is likely to give you a great rise in career. Self-employment is better for you. What kind of self-employment you'll take up depends upon you.

4 - Indian degrees have no value in the US job market - except those from the IITs and PhDs in the science fields from top Indian universities. Even the IITians and Science researchers from India ultimately have to take an advanced US qualification.

Without an advanced US qualification from a prestigious US university, you are not likely to get a job in the US. If you don't get this advanced US qualification, you are only wasting your time and effort in the US - regardless of astrology.

And perhaps it just proves astrology right - since you have a debilitated 10th house, suppressing your career prospects.

I am surprised that having stayed in the US for some time you are not aware of these hierarchies of degrees in the US job market. Even young Indian students who have not yet gone to the US know this.

In the eyes of the American employers, you are a 3rd World citizen with 3rd World qualifications and they will always prefer a US qualification over a 3rd world qualification. It is important to understand this dynamic of the American job market.

They will never say this to you in black and white, but they will always select a person with US qualifications over you.

I have said most of the above several times before. Hence, I am not going to repeat all this again. It's ultimately your decision what you want to do in your career.

But if you don't get US qualifications, don't blame the transits, remedies and astrology. Without reputable US qualifications you are not likely to get a job in the US - that's the bottom line.
Last edited by Saindhavi on 18 Dec 2012, edited 1 time in total.
Havan Manuals -

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12791&p=124553#p124488

hymns -

2 http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11446&start=75#p93038

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 18 Dec 2012

Maya Calendars Actually Predict That Life Goes On -

The ancient Maya are usually cited as the predictors of the world coming to an end this month: One of their "great cycles" supposedly ends now. But the Maya were brilliant mathematicians and fantastic record keepers. They didn't have just one calendar. They developed many different kinds, including a cyclical solar calendar and a sacred almanac. They also measured time with something known as the Long Count, which were great cycles of 5,000 years.

Somewhere along the way a rumor spread about the current great cycle, indicating it ends on December 21, 2012. This sparked the belief among some that the last of our days are upon us.

In this case, the doomsdayers fail to take into account the intricacies of Maya timekeeping.

"There's only one [Maya] monument that even has the 2012 date on it," says Maya scholar Ricardo Agurcia, adding that apocalypse anticipators are ignoring that according to the Maya, when one great cycle ends, another begins. "It's about rebirth, not death."

Read the rest here -

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news ... 2-13-00:01
Havan Manuals -

hymns -

deeps

Post by deeps » 18 Dec 2012

As per my chart, my death will happen between 67 and 68 years of age. This means I have 37 to 38 years of life left. So obviously, the world is not coming to an end. :mrgreen:

We need not to look at Mayan calendar. Answer is already there in Hindusim. Thousands of years left for this Kali yug to end. There will be further degradation in morality in the coming times. :cry:

krishnendu12das
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by krishnendu12das » 18 Dec 2012

dear deeps ,

just asking a question out of curiosity ?

does this world depend only on the behaviour of humans ie the day when almost everybody in this world become immoral , the world gets destroyed , is there no regard for other animals or life forms on earth ?

vikram_ultimate
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vikram_ultimate » 19 Dec 2012

Hi sorry for answering though the question was asked to deeps,as far as I know animals do their karma only what they are supposed to do in a particular birth,it is only the human being who has conflicting thoughts everytime,whether to listen to the subconscious mind or the human brain,so does bad karma continously especially living in a yug like Kalyug,

krishnendu12das
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by krishnendu12das » 19 Dec 2012

here again the never ending conflict arises between astrology and freewill . if everything we can judge or do according to our wish , then what's the use of astrology ?

chetak , the horse of rana pratap died trying to save his master , was he supposed to do that ? ( although i have read this in history book in school ) .

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 19 Dec 2012

The point of that post is to show how brilliant mathematicians and astronomers were the ancient Mayans, who have been maligned by today's biased people who would like to sell false stories of apocalypse and shove the blame on the ancient Mayans - whose great civilisation was first ruthlessly destroyed by the colonisers and now their mathematical and astronomical knowledge is being maligned by the people whose civilisation didn't even exist when the Mayans were making those absolutely great calculations - and who actually propagated the theory of the cycle of birth and rebirth, not complete destruction - just as the ancient Indians.

The point of that post is to understand that we should not fall for such false propaganda in the name of astrology - and give Mayans the credit they rightfully deserve.

Aseem - yes, we need to look at the Mayan calendar - to understand how great was their achievement and how they have been falsely accused of something they didn't propagate.
Havan Manuals -

hymns -

Talib
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Talib » 19 Dec 2012

krishnendu12das wrote:just asking a question out of curiosity ?

does this world depend only on the behaviour of humans ie the day when almost everybody in this world become immoral , the world gets destroyed , is there no regard for other animals or life forms on earth ?
vikram_ultimate wrote:as far as I know animals do their karma only what they are supposed to do in a particular birth,it is only the human being who has conflicting thoughts everytime,whether to listen to the subconscious mind or the human brain,so does bad karma continously especially living in a yug like Kalyug,
krishnendu12das wrote:chetak , the horse of rana pratap died trying to save his master , was he supposed to do that ? ( although i have read this in history book in school ) .
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Love
Talib
Dance of the Divine is "Thoughtless"

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 19 Dec 2012

Saindhavi wrote:SKP,
I am sure your Jupiter is dormant and the current transit is giving effect in your Lagna chart, not in your Rashi chart. It's just that I didn't base my statement on your birth details but on your report of Jupiter placement. I don't remember seeing your chart based on birth details. I don't think I ever read it.
In Rashi chart, exalted Saturn in 12th aspecting your 2nd house would cause divorce or great havoc in marriage - apart from anavoidable wastage of excessive money, illnesses to close family members and to you. Perhaps you have not understood completely what 12th Saturn exalted and aspecting 2nd house means.
Your 10th house is debilitated with 6th Lord. Your job is not likely to be stable in the long run, nor is likely to give you a great rise in career. Self-employment is better for you.
-Indian degrees have no value in the US job market - except those from the IITs and PhDs in the science fields from top Indian universities.
Without an advanced US qualification from a prestigious US university, you are not likely to get a job in the US. If you don't get this advanced US qualification, you are only wasting your time and effort in the US - regardless of astrology.
And perhaps it just proves astrology right - since you have a debilitated 10th house, suppressing your
But if you don't get US qualifications, don't blame the transits, remedies and astrology. Without reputable US qualifications you are not likely to get a job in the US - that's the bottom line.
Saindhavi ji,
I am surprised to get the above comments from you. Reason, you are insisting that you don't remember my chart OR you have not seen my chart at all....and so with out even looking at any chart, you are so confidently giving a prediction on my job aspect for entire life. I have great respect for your knowledge but didn't expect that you can give life-time predictions without seeing any chart. Do you really think its a correct way of providing predictions...that too so confirmed way.
I don't want to comment on your thoughts about US universities or what students/people think about chances in US.
Regarding current Sa aspect on 2nd house, there are several Scorpio rashi married people whose rashi chart gives effect. Do you want to say that all those in 30's & married will get divorce or havoc in marriage...without seeing their charts....since you have not seen my chart & predicted the same in case my rashi chart was in effect.
I am sorry if my post sounds tough but I again say that I have seen you giving predictions after thoroughly analyzing all aspects of charts including divisional charts....but you gave confident predictions for me without even checking on nakshatra placement or D10 chart. I didn't expect this from expert like you. Sorry :(

tripura
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tripura » 19 Dec 2012

Saindhaviji thanks for the remedies. yes my daughter got another good news today , first of all she passed an examwhich was really tough, failed it the first time, which everyone told her was normal but she passed it today and had a meeting with her 2 bosses and yes got a raise and a good bonus chk for christmas. :D
Saindhaviji I chant Devi stuti everyday. is that enough ? for Godess Saraswati and Durga. other i do Mahalakshmi ashtottaram.
I THank God that things seem to be stabilizing now and hope they continue to be good.
will do the remedies as suggested by u
Happy Holidays all, good luck and regards
tripura

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

SKP,

You told me that your Jupiter is debilitated in 12th in Aquarius Lagna chart - if that is the case, then I am confident that your Jupiter is dormant. That's all I mean by that statement, nothing more.

I didn't give you a life time prediction. I have said it several times that I am only giving you a general prediction based on what you have reported about your planetary positions and that you need to get your chart checked by someone.

But if Jupiter is debilitated in 12th, that means it is dormant - it is not strongly influencing any good houses in the chart. If 6th lord Moon is debilitated in 10th, it means no stable job in the long run and much better prospects in self-employment - note that Jupiter also rules your both houses of finance and it is dormant by being debilitated in 12th and also note that your Rahu is blocking your 11th house of financial gains. But self-employment will activate Venus to give more effect in her Mahadasha.

Of course, if Mars aspects your 10th house then everything changes - but Mars has to be strong enough. This is why I said you need to get your chart read.

I am saying all this based on your own report of where these planets are in your chart.

It is like saying if Jupiter is exalted in Lagna, it will give benefic effect for the overall growth of the native.

One can be fairly confident about it, even without seeing the chart.

So, I am quite surprised that you think I am confidently giving you a lifetime prediction when I am only telling you what your own reporting of your planets means and I have told you a dozen times that you need to get your chart read in detail by someone - I know you did it in the past, but I think it was read wrongly.

The hierarchy of degrees in the US job market is a reality and most educated people know about it - it's not my thought or opinion. It is essential for every Indian wanting to live in the US to know about this. It comes as a surprise that you have been living in the US but you are not aware of it - when this is the real reason you have been sliding in the job market.

I am not saying you are not well qualified. I have simply told you how American employers look at Indian qualifications - and it is true in practically every job sector except Engineering, Science researches and computer-related jobs.

Now that you have been told, you should take this as a sign that some forces are trying to help you by telling you about it and get yourself a high-profile US qualification. That is the only way to compete in the US job market. If you don't take it in good spirit then I guess your debilitated 10th house is going to show its effect.

If I had read your chart based on birth details, my reading of the chart would have been there, even if you deleted your comment. But I can't find my reading of your chart anywhere on that thread. Nor do I remember seeing your chart.

This is unusual because I usually remember a chart once I see it - I may forget a few details, but I remember seeing the chart and some major details at least. My visual memory is quite good.

It was not I who insisted I saw your chart or gave you confident reading - you insisted I had read your chart. I only told you what your report of the planets in your chart means.

Regarding current exalted Saturn in 12th, this is what this thread is meant for - exalted Saturn in 12th will cause havoc for Scorpio Lagna/Rashi and we want to see what kind of reports we get from people. But you had asked on Virgo-Libra thread about primacy of Rashi or Lagna chart for Gochar and you were told that in some cases Lagna chart takes precedence over Rashi chart.

Besides, current transit never overtakes the Lagna chart combinations. If someone's 2nd house is well protected in Lagna chart, then exalted 12th Saturn will cause minor financial loss and small frictions in family, but nothing major.

I have been saying all along that you should not rely heavily on transits and rather, should get your chart read. So, I find it surprising that you say to me that I am making life-long predictions confidently without seeing your chart - when earlier I said I hadn't seen your chart, you insisted that I had seen it.

Anyway, I stand by my statement that I don't remember seeing your chart. I have also said several times earlier that your problems are not because of transits but because of inherent problems in your chart - some of these problems you have reported and I have given you the interpretation of all that.

I stand by my suggestion that you need to get both charts read by someone. Transits are not responsible for your problems. So, I am not going to comment anymore on either your chart or your husband's chart.
Last edited by Saindhavi on 19 Dec 2012, edited 1 time in total.
Havan Manuals -

hymns -

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Tripura,

That's good. Looks like exalted Saturn is good for her. Rahu will mke things even better after 11th of Jan. 8)
Havan Manuals -

hymns -

VioletTwilight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by VioletTwilight » 19 Dec 2012

Dear Saindhavi,

Saturn has been in and out of Libra for awhile now. Why this 'sudden' effect though?

The job loss was without the traditional notice or any hint. It just happened in one Monday morning and he had to walk out losing all his job-related privileges. In fact, on previous Friday there was a discussion of promotion. Does Saturn operate with such swiftness and such unexpectedness?

Saturn effect appears more on accident. The day of the accident (Nov 30), transiting Saturn was conjunct to the degree with the natal Jupiter.

From 11th of Jan it does look good (non-astrologically). But one never knows with Rahu and his Rahu is strong in Aquarius.

Best regards,
Violet

deeps

Post by deeps » 19 Dec 2012

krishnendu12das » Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:13 pm

dear deeps ,

just asking a question out of curiosity ?

Well, it will not happen i.e. everyone will become immoral. :mrgreen: But definitely, drunkards, rapists, meat eating human beings, etc will be wiped out soon when the judgement day comes after Kali Yuga ends like Lord Rama ended the rule of immoral ruler. :roll:

kabir
Contributor
Contributor

Post by kabir » 19 Dec 2012

Respected Sandhaviji and other learned members,

Can you please analyse my chart reg. Effect of transit of mars (on 18th dec) and rahu (on 11the jan) on my Job and married life which will begin after 14th Feb 2013?

DOB: 29th april 1984
Place: Amreli, Gujarat, India
Time 2:29 a.m.

Regarding placement of Planets:

In my rashi chart I had Aquarius Ascendant,

Rahu in the 4th house (Taurus) aspecting the Mars in the 10th house with Ketu (Scorpio)

And current dasha of Venus(mahadasha) - Rahu (Antaradasha)

Venus in the 3rd house with Sun and Venus (Aries), Aspecting the Lagna lord Saturn (retro) in the 9th house libra.

Jupiter in the 11th house (Sagitariuss), having the 3rd aspect of the lagna lord.

And moon in the 2nd house (Pisces), don't have aspect from any planets.

Regarding my life:

I am hardly searching for the good job, it does not mean that i am jobless but doing job which is beyond my education and level. I want to change the job.

And also since my marriage is fixed on the 14th feb 2013, I am curious abt my marriage life.

So kindly request you to let me know the effect of the transit of the rahu in my 9th house of fortune and the mars on the 12th house.

Kind regards,
Chintan Kabir

deeps

Post by deeps » 19 Dec 2012

What will happen now?

Dear Saindhavi ji,

Today something strange happened. Let me share with you what happened.

2 days back, I got a call from one of my old friend. He was looking disturbed as he was living separately from his wife. He had his own stories to accuse her. I tried to go into details but he did not tell me. He said he would call me but no call in these 2 days despite my call and sms to him.

Today, I saw his wife online on facebook. Out of curiosity, I thought of asking her but she was initially saying everything was fine but soon shared everything. She was accusing him and had own stories to blame him.

As I don't have any experience in these husband/ wife things, I just consoled her and gave her words of encouragement. Soon after few hours, I suddenly received a call from him. i was shocked when he asked if i had talked with her. I replied NO. Then he again said he would tell everything in the night.

His manner of asking me shocked me actually. Did he know her facebook password? So what next?

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 20 Dec 2012

Would like to share something interesting: I am slowly but steadily losing interest in spirituality now since the Mercury period started. It's not that I was spiritual ever. I used to take a lot of interest in spiritual books since my Saturn AD started and read quite a few of them in that period. I had expected my interest to grow further when my Mercury AD would start and had also thought that I may turn into a monk then as Mercury is my 9th lord of religion in the 9th house, but the reverse is happening actually in the period as I can see. I can't think of Saturn transiting my ascendant making me lose interest in spirituality. It only can be Rahu, which is going to enter my ascendant soon, which is doing that. I guess when Rahu enters my ascendant next month, I will stop reading spiritual books completely and stop thinking of all that I have read and be what I was like--a very worldly person--pre-Saturn AD.
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda