Celestial Drama in Libra

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Celestial Drama in Libra

Post by Saindhavi » 20 Dec 2012

Sanjana,

Yes, it could be because of Rahu-in-Sandhi.

If yes, things should improve after 11th of Jan. But my experience is that a matter killed by Rahu usually doesn't revive again. Rather, you may get another person when Rahu becomes benefic. I have learnt by now that if something doesn't happen, it doesn't happen for our own good in the long run. We shouldn't worry about it and should just move on.

Rahu in Libra will be good and Ketu in Aries will also be good, so no need to worry.

Basab,

Yes, all points understood.

Akanksha,

I have understood now why you are worried. Recite Mahamrityunjaya Mantra 108 times daily in the person's name. If possible, once every month on any Shukla Paksha Monday do Rudra Havan with 108 ahutis for Mahamrityunjaya Mantra. See Havan manual link below my signature line.

All should be well.

Aseem,

Forget about the couple. Why waste your energy getting even with them - it's not worth the trouble.

I am doubtful that Basab's chart has the potential to take him to great heights of success and fame. I explain below why I say it -

Another point about Rahu in Lagna or 10th house - if it is in a friendly sign, it will take the person to great heights of success and fame - other aspects of the chart not being seriously afflicted.

But if Rahu-Ketu are malefic in 4-10 axis, especially if Rahu is in 10th house and malefic, the person will get materialistic success during Rahu periods, but at the same time s/he may not have a stable job or not much scope for great rise in career.

If self-employed, Rahu malefic in 10th will keep on pouring money, but will see to it that the person doesn't rise beyond a certain level.

There is a difference between getting materialistic success and rising above the mere mortals in career - these two are not the same things. With Rahu malefic in 10th, one can have money, but Rahu won't let the person rise to phenomenal heights, achieving things that will be remembered for generations - for that 10th house has to have benefic and powerful combinations.

For example, Bill Gates is exceptional not only because of the wealth he has created, but because of the revolution he brought about in the computer-programming industry with his vision of how computers and Internet should be operated.

Since then, some others have matched his wealth, but not his vision of the computer-programming. They have just copied from him and made changes in the original blueprint. I wouldn't place them in the same category as Bill Gates, even if they have equal amount of wealth.

Same can be said about Google in search-engine technology. Others have copied Google and made changes in it, but Google first of all revolutionalised the way Internet can be searched.

For this kind of achievement, a powerful 10th house with benefic placement is needed in most cases.

To be a rich businessman with lots of money but no vision to change the business world is possible with a malefic Rahu in 10th - no more than that.

This is why I feel people with charts like that of Basab will not have shortage of money, but they won't make exceptional achievements in career.

But someone like you with a Mahapurusha Yoga in 10th can touch those heights of exceptional achievements - and by this I mean not only money and a luxurious lifestyle, but also doing something to change the way things are done in your field and bring an innovative way of doing it.

Your chart has that potential.
Last edited by Saindhavi on 20 Dec 2012, edited 1 time in total.

Havan Manuals -

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12791&p=124553#p124488

hymns -

1 http://www.vignanam.org/

2 http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11446&start=75#p93038

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 20 Dec 2012

Sanjana,

I meant Rahu in ascendant in natal chart and in transit, both. Coming to transits, I feel people a lot of times take wrong decisions when Rahu is in their ascendant or on their natal Moon and that not just when it comes to choosing their life partner but in respect to everything. I will not ask you to stop looking for a partner in this transit of Rahu but will ask you to be careful about the person you choose and same goes for anything else you decide in life during this time.
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 21 Dec 2012

Saindhavi wrote:This is why I feel people with charts like that of Basab will not have shortage of money, but they won't make exceptional achievements in career.
What to do, Saindhavi ji, one has to accept his destiny. After all everyone is not born for greatness. 8)
Last edited by basab14 on 21 Dec 2012, edited 2 times in total.
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

deeps

Post by deeps » 21 Dec 2012

Saindhavi ji, thanks for explaining beautifully. I really liked it. :)

jegdis5
Donor
Donor

Post by jegdis5 » 21 Dec 2012

Saindhavi ji,
nice explanation :)
But someone like you with a Mahapurusha Yoga in 10th can touch those heights of exceptional achievements - and by this I mean not only money and a luxurious lifestyle, but also doing something to change the way things are done in your field and bring an innovative way of doing it.
What about Mahapurusha yoga created by 10th lord when he is retrograde too and running his period..
You know whose chart i am referring too :)...

tripura
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tripura » 21 Dec 2012

Saindhaviji,
both my husband and I did the shukla paksh ashtami vrat even last month we did it. yester day he got some news that an investment that he had thought dead is starting to revive, i feel the richness flowing into my life again. (Barkat) is flowing in now. i couldnt find the appropriate word for barkat in english. profit does not seem right.
regards
tripura

deeps

Yellow » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:52 pm

Aseem,

You are right, I don't want to move out, and I don't think my birth chart indicates that, either, as my ascendant lord is placed in a fixed sign, and there is no connection of 9th/12th house with 4th house/ascendant in my chart, which gives foreign travel/staying away from home. But interestingly my 10th house of career shows a strong foreign connection with Rahu placed there with my 10th lord, Moon, and 10th lord again being in the nakshatra of 12th lord of foreign countries. It can mean I will do some work, which will have a foreign connection to it, even if I don't travel abroad.
I completely agree with you. I have seen that more the planets are in movable signs, more travel is there. Like in my case. But I think in your case 10th Lord is in movable sign, so maybe when your career starts, destiny will keep dragging you by collar to make you go places.

About foreign connection, well you are already working in a Global Astrology Company :mrgreen:

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 21 Dec 2012

Tripura,

Barakkat (Barkat) literally means "prosperity." It is also used in the sense of "blessing" (as in "blessing for prosperity). So, blessing for prosperity is flowing for you after Ashtami fasts. 8)

Jagdish,

I think you can match Bill Gates in wealth. But Saturn has a malefic aspect on your Lagna. So, in terms of making exceptional achievements, I am not too sure.

Aseem happens to have 1st and 7th houses also exalted, apart from having Bhadra Mahapurusha Yoga in his 10th. It's rare to have 3 out of 4 Kendra houses exalted. That's why I said his chart has potential for great achievements.

But you'll certainly make a lot of wealth.

Basab,

There is another side to the coin - those who make extraordinary achievements may not always roll in money. But the coming generations remember them. 8)

Aseem,

Thanks!
Havan Manuals -

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12791&p=124553#p124488

hymns -

2 http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11446&start=75#p93038

jegdis5
Donor
Donor

Post by jegdis5 » 21 Dec 2012

OMG Aseem bhai....lucky you...
Saindhavi ji, I cant even imagine that I will match Billgates wealth :)...I am smiling at myself :) when i imagine me being in his situation :)...But you gave me a little happiness/short mental satisfaction atleast by saying that :)

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Saindhavi ji,

I agree on that that money always doesn't roll in with fame.
Last edited by basab14 on 21 Dec 2012, edited 2 times in total.

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Aseem,

I agree that moveable signs mostly give travels. Even dual signs give travels, I think. I have been told by a couple of astrologers that I will have to travel, and if that’s what is destined for me, it will happen. About working in Global Astrology Company, well, that’s very true. :lol:

kabir
Contributor
Contributor

Post by kabir » 21 Dec 2012

Respected Saindhaviji,
Kabir,

You don't have to worry about anything. You have a great chart and current transits are great for you.

I wrote earlier that exalted Mars will take Aquarian Lagna people abroad. Libra Rahu will also be good for you. You Rahu in Lagna chart is good.
Thank you very much for looking at my chart. I am totally relaxed by your analysis, but i would like to know that why i am being depressed now and then.

What thing in my chart is responsible for that, Whether the placement of moon in the 2nd house with no aspect is responsible for that or what.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Kind Regards
Kabir Chintan

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 21 Dec 2012

I see no reason for you to be depressed. Perhaps because Saturn rules your Lagna and you don't have a positive planet in your Lagna. But Saturn being exalted in 9th will be good for you otherwise.
Havan Manuals -

hymns -

deeps

Yellow » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:32 pm

Aseem,

I agree that moveable signs mostly give travels. Even dual signs give travels, I think. I have been told by a couple of astrologers that I will have to travel, and if that’s what is destined for me, it will happen. About working in Global Astrology Company, well, that’s very true.
Also, you have Moon in 10th house in a movable sign, it can also mean multiple jobs or work or interests relating to moon and rahu. Have you ever tried into entertainment business or wine business ?

ranjan.75
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ranjan.75 » 21 Dec 2012

Saindhviji / Deepji / Yellowji

Namaskar !

In my chart Rahu & Saturn both are malefic & in Transit Rahu enter libra with Saturn in 25 dec'2012. Last few days I am facing High Blood pressure & back pain. What rahu & saturn together increase my problem ?

regard / Ranjan 16.09.1975 02.14.30 am , Devprayag, Tehri Garhwal, Uttrakhand (30N15, 78E36)
Last edited by ranjan.75 on 21 Dec 2012, edited 1 time in total.

kavi74
Contributor
Contributor

Post by kavi74 » 21 Dec 2012

Hi Saindhavi Jee

One question which has always bothered me is how to calculate the wealth potential of a chart
So that one. Does not kick himself for trying to achieve something which is not achievable
Can you please guide me what I'd the wealth potential of the chart please
Also what are times period where I can use my energies to accumulate

My details once again for your reference

18:37
Deoria(u.p.) / India

Do help me with this please
I have got 3 daughters and one thing which is always at the back of my mind is that whether I will be able to provide for them

Rgds

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Aseem,

I have neither tried in entertainment business, nor in wine business, but then, I like watching TV/movies (entertainment), 8) and I once had a great liking for wine, but now, since sometime, I have decided to stop having it... have decided to be a teetotaler. 8) Which planet signifies entertainment industry: is it Moon, or is it Rahu?

deeps

Well, Rahu signifies entertainment.

The thought of entertainment business just came to my mind. If I remember correctly, there is dead Cineplex that belongs to your relative or your family. I am actually smelling lucrative business opportunity like multiplex cum lounge but affordable and targeted to middle class population of India.

But then I may be wrong in my assessment as I have not seen the location and property. You are the best person to assess due to Sun and Mercury combo.

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 22 Dec 2012

Saindhavi ji,

When is Rahu moving to Libra?

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 22 Dec 2012

Gochar Update

(In response to Basab, but for all) -

Tomorrow i.e., on 23rd of December, Rahu moves into Libra at around 7.45 pm.

However, it will still be in Libra Sandhi.

It will emerge out of Libra Sandhi on 11th of Jan 2013 around 7.40 pm.

All timings are in Geocentric setting, New Delhi.
Havan Manuals -

hymns -

deeps

Post by deeps » 22 Dec 2012

Saindhavi ji,

Rahu will be moving in January. This is as per true. PV Rao and Jaganath software are wrong here when they say the words like -" so called true".

True position is also followed by astronomers. As per them, based on their observations on lunar nodes, they also sometimes go direct for sometime whereas in mean, they don't go direct. Hence the difference.

This has been confirmed by Paul and Kn rao.

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Aseem,

But isn’t it Venus which signifies entertainment? I think Moon also signifies that. Coming to the movie hall, yes, my grandfather’s elder brother owned a movie hall, but then, he left all his property to a trust and so the hall has also gone to the trust. The location is not bad, but we can’t do anything as the property belongs to the trust now.
Last edited by basab14 on 22 Dec 2012, edited 4 times in total.

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Saindhavi ji,

As per this link: http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/ep ... an2013.htm Rahu moves in 15th January 2013 to Libra. I asked you about it because as per one of my friends, who has checked the panchanga, Rahu moves tomorrow to Libra.
Last edited by basab14 on 22 Dec 2012, edited 1 time in total.

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 22 Dec 2012

15th Jan is the topocentric date. 23rd Dec is the Geocentric date. I add to it Sandhi dates and so I am using 11th Jan as the proper date for Rahu in Libra.

If you use 15th Jan, you have to add to it Sandhi dates and then the actual date shifts further to beginning of Feb.

I am using Geocentric dates here and I have already explained why.

We had a long discussion on this in the beginning of this thread.

I am not following any astrologer, no matter how famous. I am going by people's feedbacks. And so far 5th of Dec to 11th of Jan for Rahu in Sandhi period is tallying with the Geocentric date of 23rd Dec with 5th Dec-11th Jan for Sandhi.

I am using the above dates and I have explained why.

I know others may be using different dates, but I am not arguing with anyone over this.
Last edited by Saindhavi on 22 Dec 2012, edited 6 times in total.
Havan Manuals -

hymns -

deeps

Post by deeps » 22 Dec 2012

Saindhavi ji,

It hardly matters if there is difference by 5 to 6 days. Normally, 15 days difference is accepted as told to me by someone well versed in astrology for the past 20 years.