Celestial Drama in Libra

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
howzat
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Celestial Drama in Libra

Post by howzat » 06 Feb 2013

dear neel Cheshta bala, and Dig bala are parts of Shad bala. Shad bala means 6 fold strength. if you want to study shad bala means i will suggest very good book - Shadbala Rahasyam: by Krishna Kumar. Also you can see B.V.Raman book on same subject.

but i will put it in a simple - dig bala means what? one planet is become powerful when it is located in a certain direction. Dig Bala means directional strength. The Sun and Mars they are getting power in the South so they will give super result in 10th house because itis the South part of the sky. liek that only Shani is get maximum Dig Bala when it is in the West, west is 7th house. Chandra and Venus is get maximum Dig Bala when the are in the North (4H). Mercury and Jupiter are doing well in the first house (East). for you Guru is in where? 1st house no? so digbala he is getting. strong he is becoming. like that.

Cheshta to explain is not a simple. see Cheshta we can say is speed of planet. retrograde means planet is moving slowly so focus is better. when planet is getting max retrogression then speed will be in negative minus. that time planet will get maximum value of 60. for your guru it is 57. so speed is very very slow. not maximum slow - but very very slow. focus is better. like that.

it is not a simple, but i tried to give you explaination. if interested means you read book ok.

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by neelkumar » 06 Feb 2013

Thanks Howzat Bhai for your patience and the wonderful explanation.
So, you mean that since my retro-Jupiter is - more closer to 60 - so more slower - hence better?
You mentioned 'negative minus'. - does that mean negative-negative=positive?
Plus my Jupiter is in the 1st House in Rashi chart and 2nd House in Lagna chart and hence good?

NK
Last edited by neelkumar on 09 Feb 2013, edited 1 time in total.
मैँ सुरज हुँ - अँधेरा चीड़ के हर रोज़ निकलूँगा,
मुझें क्यॉ रोंक पाओगे, ऊँजला रोंकने वालोँ।

howzat
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by howzat » 06 Feb 2013

you mean that since my retro-Jupiter is - more closer to 60 - so more slower - hence better?
You mentioned 'negative minus'. - does that mean negative-negative=positive?
Plus my Jupiter is in the 1st House in Rashi chart and 2nd House in Lagna chart and hence good?
please forgive me bhai my english not good. i am trying for bettering my english. for two past month i am going to english class for bettering my english. my wife is also putting ungli for me and making fun and for me telling what and all. but i have become better no? you tell ok. problem is what know? I am thinking in hindi first then doing translation in the brain then i am writing. i am thinking in local language and then writing in foreign language. that is why peoples are getting wrong message.

see i will explain - negative is = minus no? when planet is retrograde wht will happen? first planet which is going foward will stop. then it will go backwards. that means - planet is going front. then it will put brake - stop - then it will put reverse and go backwards.

Planet Longitude Lon Speed
Jupiter 320.326 deg -0.130 deg/day
Rahu 231.678 deg -0.053 deg/day

see speed is minus. when i said negative minus this is the meaning. Rahu is retrograde - guru also is retrograde. so minus speed.

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by neelkumar » 06 Feb 2013

Howzat Bhai, yes, I observed that your English has improved substantially. So, study hard, my friend. Your wife seems to have a good sense of humor - that inturn is good for you! :D
By the way, you may correspond with me in Hindi, Marathi, Bengali, Punjabi or French besides English -whichever is your language of comfort.
You may type and copy/cut and paste in these languages from this site: http://www.google.com/inputtools/cloud/try/
Thanks again for the nice explanation. Best wishes, NK

2002diksha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by 2002diksha » 07 Feb 2013

saidhaviji,
I find you a very matured astrologer. You tend to put things in very logical way. I too have personal query for you.off late I am learning driving. My husband is out for his assignment to a different city. I have learn driving all by myself.Do you think I shall be able to learn all by myself and secondly do I need to be careful while driving .I mean any accident can happen in future . Is there any bad period going on for me.can you tell me as regards accidents how my two years will be.This period is very important as this period will be slightly stressful for me. as regards personal safety how this period be.
my birth details are:
18 sep 1975
patna
7:35(pm)
regards

janaki
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by janaki » 07 Feb 2013

Neelkumar,

Yeah the jupiter-saturn starts in MArch. The transit is also 10th from moon as you are capricorn rasi. I think it will help regarding your career matters.

Regards
“Everything you can imagine is real.”
― Pablo Picasso

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by neelkumar » 08 Feb 2013

Howzat bhai, is it correct that:

All other things being same,

1) a retro planet gets additional chestha bala and hence is seen as stronger than the direct planet under same circumstances

2) As the planet gains strength, the results it gives will be of higher level. If that planet was supposed to give positive results (without being retrograde), it gives better positive results being retrograde. If a planet is supposed to give negative results (without being retrograde), it gives more negative results.

3) Of course this is one way of looking at it. People also say that the results given by retro planets get delayed and eventually one will experience the results.

?

NK

howzat
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by howzat » 08 Feb 2013

Bhai - point by point i am answering in simple way. what i am saying you dont have doubt. said means i am saying after study. study is not a ordinary. i am seeing example and more example. please see down what i am telling

All other things being same, -

1) a retro planet gets additional chestha bala and hence is seen as stronger than the direct planet under same circumstances -
correctly you have told. - but just because we are seeing planet is retro - dont tell full 60 points of cheshta is there. today planet is becoming retro means it is not getting 60. slowly he is getting more and more points as day is passing. after he is reaching 60 - his cheshta is coming down again till he is become a direct. please note this points.

2) As the planet gains strength, the results it gives will be of higher level. If that planet was supposed to give positive results (without being retrograde), it gives better positive results being retrograde. If a planet is supposed to give negative results (without being retrograde), it gives more negative results.

suppose planet is give positive result -suppose planet is owning good house - suppose planet has to food - if retro means it is giving food not in hotel - but in 3 star hotel.
suppose planet is give negative result - suppose planet is owning malefic house - then it is retro - it will give food not in good hotel - but on road side dhaba. like that.

3) Of course this is one way of looking at it. People also say that the results given by retro planets get delayed and eventually one will experience the results.

no where in any jyotish text it is told retrograde planet is giving delay result. that is not a correct. suppose for Dhanur lagna - ll and 4l Guru is retrograde in 5H that means education is delay ah? he wont go to school ah? no no not like that. he will get in actual get the very good education and he is bright persons. you see.

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Thanks again Howzat Bhai. So, when you saw my retro-Jupiter in my chart, you said it's 57 out of 60. That means it's close to being straight..It's trying (chestha) to become straight and exerting more power? Am I right?

But still I am wondering how is retro with stronger chestha better than straight?
NK

howzat
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

no no. when planet is reaching the maximum retrograde - cheshta is 60. after that it start to reduce. for you as days are going more and more it is become stronger.

you are borning on 29 aug 1974 - 19.10 mumbai. that time guru had 57.81 points .

guru gotting 60 points on 6 september 1974 - 7.10 AM mumbai

then again he is getting 57.81 on 12 september 1974 - 19. 10 mumbai

understood ah?

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Thanks Howzat bhai for your patience in explaining so nicely, NK

saky79
Contributor
Contributor

Post by saky79 » 08 Feb 2013

howzatji...i hav retro mercury with chesta bal of 50.24 but over all shadbal goes down below most of the planets..how does this effects?

t-22/11/79,p-mumbai,t-16:33

Rgds

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 08 Feb 2013

Diksha,

Transits are very good for you and you should do well in this transit.

But you are running Saturn Mahadasha till 21st March 2023 and your Saturn is malefic in 4th, aspecting the Lagna, whose enemy it is.

So, I would suggest using public transport rather than driving yourself.

You should be living abroad.

Give feedback since May 2011.
Havan Manuals -

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12791&p=124553#p124488

hymns -

1 http://www.vignanam.org/

2 http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11446&start=75#p93038

jegdis5
Donor
Donor

Post by jegdis5 » 08 Feb 2013

Howzzat bhai,

What do you think of exhalted and retro saturn in my chart?..
Since you are explaining about retro concept I am really interested to know about my exhalted and retro saturn.Please note i am running his dasha..

My details below:

DOB: 14/02/1983
Time: 10:30 AM
Place : Madurai, tamilnadu

howzat
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

jegdis bhai your is very good example i am showing see down -

for you Shani is in 7h exalted digbala retrograde - but in cheshta bala it is getting only 38.32/60. but see because of exaltation rashmi and dig bala strength saturn is most powerful in chart. so only i want to tell that now peoples must understand not all retrograde planet is same to same.

good horoscope you have. very nice.

2002diksha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by 2002diksha » 08 Feb 2013

saindhaviji,
Since may2011 life has not been smooth. lot of stress but I have handled that well. Used all my freewill and have done whatever I can. some petty health issues but otherwise life is average.I am worried about the next three to four years as that is is the time when I shall be all alone. thanks a lot to suggest me the public transport. I shall be careful in future.
regards

jegdis5
Donor
Donor

Post by jegdis5 » 08 Feb 2013

Howzat bhai,

Thanks for explaining..When you say good horoscope in what way?
How will be my saturn Mahadasha?
Right now I am not in a good situation..Lost 4 lakhs in 4 weeks :( in gambling...
But saturn MD has helped me a lot till date..

howzat
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by howzat » 09 Feb 2013

arre jegdis bhai no problem - Shani is there no? 11 exalted. you do gamble some more. nice horoscope you have. dont worry.

jegdis5
Donor
Donor

Post by jegdis5 » 09 Feb 2013

Howzat ji,

I lost 1.5 lakhs initially..to recover that I put 2.5 lakhs and u know what...fatak sey oh bhi chala gaya...
And I dont have any money to play and i have to wait for my salary :( and i have no guts to play and loose more ...bahoot dargaya...my wife will give divorce if i play more :(...
Things are not smooth Howzat ji :(...
Could you please help me explain why this heavy loss though saturn exhalted in 11th nd running saturn MD...
..My birthday and wedding day in few days and no happiness at all at home :(...

howzat
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

first you tell for me why you are doing the gambles? why you put 1.5 lacs firstly?

jegdis5
Donor
Donor

Howzat ji,
I dont know what kind of question is tht...You know well why a person gambles..
To make easy money...You can say greediness..

howzat
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

by jegdis5 » 09 Feb 2013 17:56

Howzat ji,
I dont know what kind of question is tht...You know well why a person gambles..
To make easy money...You can say greediness..
:( what to do? so many planets in 11 means like this only. you control ok. otherwise it is a difficult.

jegdis5
Donor
Donor

Howzat ji,

you did not answer my qustion still..Apne bolotha
1. Its a good chart - which perspective.
2. you asked me to put more in gambling - wat made u say that?
3. what can i expect in rest of my saturn MD..

Thanks,
Jegadis

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 09 Feb 2013

Diksha,

Thanks for your feedback.

Pray to Lord Hanuman daily and do regular charity from time to time.
Havan Manuals -

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12791&p=124553#p124488

hymns -

1 http://www.vignanam.org/

2 http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11446&start=75#p93038

howzat
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

by jegdis5 » 09 Feb 2013 19:38
you did not answer my qustion still..Apne bolotha
1. Its a good chart - which perspective.
2. you asked me to put more in gambling - wat made u say that?
3. what can i expect in rest of my saturn MD..
1.it is good chart for career and monies
2.i was saying in joking manner. why i should say with serious way you do gambling. gambiling is a bad. never you should do like that.
3.better career more money - but dont put money in gamble.