Celestial Drama in Libra

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
manya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Celestial Drama in Libra

Post by manya » 24 Sep 2012

Saindhavi wrote:
Akanksha,

Yes, you have read it right. Saturn's aspect on these houses is what may create problems in your son's health, obstacles in whatever you plan and problems in work related matters. Mars in Scorpio will give good effect. After Mars moves out of Scorpio, you need to be careful.

The period will be less problematic than now, but you may be facing problems and tensions in whatever you do.[/color]

Saindhavi ji,

For how long Saturn will be there in Libra...from which date to which date?

I am letting go of the thoughts that do not make me strong.

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 25 Sep 2012

Akanksha,

Till 2nd November 2014 - J-Hora, Geocentric setting.

Read the link given in the 1st comment of this thread.

Tiwari,

It looks like your benefic Mars and Saturn in Lagna chart have protected you from Saturn-Mars conjunction in Libra.
Havan Manuals -

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12791&p=124553#p124488

hymns -

1 http://www.vignanam.org/

2 http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11446&start=75#p93038

manya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by manya » 25 Sep 2012

Saindhavi wrote:Akanksha,

Till 2nd November 2014 - J-Hora, Geocentric setting.

Read the link given in the 1st comment of this thread.

Saindhavi ji,

Thanks. And after Rahu joins Saturn in Libra, then what kind of effects will be there being this conjunction in 3rd house? Rahu aspects 6th house, 9th and 10th house. Does it mean difficulty in job front then also, but Jup is in 10th house currently so it aspects 2nd house, 4th house (saving my mom, is it?) and 6th house.

And after that Jup will move to my 11th house and aspects 5th house...so does it means my son will recover completely by then?

And also my vimshottri dasha oj ketu-jup will start from jan 2013 , ending this double transit of ketu-rahu in jan.

aadi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aadi » 25 Sep 2012

thanks saindhvi ji for wonderful thread. its very important in regard to my chart.
i think i will be affected by it.
running rahu mahadasha, having rahu, venus, mercury and jupiter in 4th house libra. lagna - cancer
in my chart, rahu in libra
ketu in aries
so will share my experience with you. :)
regards

Zara
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Zara » 25 Sep 2012

[quote="Saindhavi"]......Ok, so let's do a small experiment here -

This is meant only for Libra Lagna people.

Are there some Libra Lagna people here who can tell us if they saw a downslide in their financial position, career and negative developments in family situations etc from early May 2011?

Please note -

you have to specify whether you see this negative downturn from early May .

Mention where Rahu is in your chart.

Mention Mahadasha running.

This is not a chart reading thread, so please don't bring charts for reading otherwise.

My intention here is to see if early May transit of Rahu in Scorpio i.e., in 2nd house for Libra Lagna people is effective.....[quote]

Dear Saindhavi,
I'm not trying to add to the confusion, but a long time back I read on this forum that some transits start giving their effects a few months prior to their actual occuring date. I am absolutely not an astrologer, have zero knowledge, but if that is true, then even if Libra lagna people have felt a change in their situation from May 2011 onwards, this can also imly that the change was an effect of impending transit, not one of already occured transit. In that case it won't be of great help I think in finding the answer. I just wanted to mention this. I'll leave the rest of this difficult technical discussion to you and your peers. kind regards,

rita
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by rita » 25 Sep 2012

Saindhavi Ji,

Here's some feedback from me.....

As you know, I'm Libra lagna as well as Libra rashi. I'm running Mercury-Rahu dasha (from Jan 2012 to Aug 2014) and Rahu is transiting over my 2nd house which contains Mercury and Ketu. In my chart Rahu is in 8th house. I'm undergoing Sade-Sati at the same time so I suppose problems and delays are being compounded.

Two major changes have happened since last May, both quite stressful - I moved to a new house in June 2011 after 27 years and my mother's health has taken a downturn during the past year. Both changes are still causing various day-to-day stressful situations.

I hope things improve soon, and that I won't have to wait until 2014 when Rahu antardasha finishes :?

Warm Regards,
Rita
Warm Regards

Rita

aadi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aadi » 25 Sep 2012

some feedback
i troubled between mid april to starting days of may. i could not get admission in cbse school. joined classes but had to leave them in just 7 seven days came back to home.decision of leaving native place went wrong.
then things improved, now things are neither good nor bad. and now waiting for this another transit ;)

Tiwari

Post by Tiwari » 25 Sep 2012

Anu dear,

Do not give up. Persistence! Persistence. And persistence, girl! Saturn likes persistence. Good luck, and come soon to Texas.

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 25 Sep 2012

Anu,

Saturn transiting in your 10th house (Libra) will not do you good in regard to career. When Rahu enters Libra, it will give more problems. If you are running a favourable planetary period, that may help to some extent.
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Anu,

Definitely other planets work. My point was you are expecting good from the planets that won't be helping you. And I mentioned this too in my previous post that the planetary period you are running if good will help to some extent. I guess you missed that line of mine.
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by neelkumar » 25 Sep 2012

Saindhaviji, Basab,
When Rahu moves to my 9th (Bhagya) House and Saturn will also be there (I guess?),; and Mars will move to my 10th House with my Jupiter in my 4th House, will it be okay?
What can happen after Oct-Dec/Jan? Will things be visibly much better for me career-wise?
Also does a business option suit me?
NK
My birth details: 29th August 1974, 19:10 hours, Ambarnath (Maharashtra, India).
मैँ सुरज हुँ - अँधेरा चीड़ के हर रोज़ निकलूँगा,
मुझें क्यॉ रोंक पाओगे, ऊँजला रोंकने वालोँ।

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Neel,

Once Rahu transits to Libra, to your 9th house, leaving your 10th house of work, you will do well in regard to career. It is your Rahu transiting on your natal Rahu, which is causing problems for you in regard to your career. Saturn has moved from the 8th house to 9th house in transit, which is a welcome change for you, and it will also help you overall in life. But Saturn and Rahu both in 9th house in transit will bring health issues for your father, I feel. Jupiter's aspect on the 10th house is good and Mars' entering your 10th house will be good, too.

Yes, you can do business as your 7th lord Sun is in the 7th house, with 10th lord Mars. Mercury being 8th lord, it can bring some trouble, but I don't think it will be much serious. Jupiter's aspect on the 7th house as 2nd and 11th lord is very good.

You are running the period of 11th and 2nd lord Jupiter in lagna, which means you will gain wealth and achieve success in life during this period. It will help you in business also. Jupiter being retrogarde and the transits being unfavourable, things have not been that good for you, but it will get better now with every passing day.

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by neelkumar » 25 Sep 2012

Thanks Basab for the reply.
I hope the health issues wont be serious?? For how long? Kindly please elaborate.
Thank..NK

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

You are welcome, Neel. I said about the health issues seeing the transit of Saturn and Rahu on the 9th house (of father) from your ascendant. So it will be any time in the period Saturn and Rahu stays in that house in transit. No, I don't think it will be that serious.

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 26 Sep 2012

Akanksha,

I told you your time will improve from 11th of Jan onwards ad I gave you the remedies. So don't think about your chart too much. Do the remedies and leave everything to God. all will be well.

Please read the link in the 1st comment of this thread, where I have talked about Gemini transit of Jupiter.

Aadi,

Thanks, will wait for your feedback. your planets in 4th house are benefic, so Rahu's Libra transit should be good.

Only, Jupiter is afflicted with Rahu. So, recite any hymns for Vishnu and Lakshmi daily.

Zara,

Please read through the entire thread. In a recent comment I said I am following Geocentric setting now and where I responded to people's feedbacks, I said Rahu was at the entrance of Sandh (transition zone) in early May and Rahu in Sandhi becomes more malefic. Hence, these people faced problems in May.

Rita,

At least some relief should show in your condition after 11th of Jan. But get he Durga Saptashati recital done this Durga Puja and henceforth, every 2 Navaratris i.e., before Rama Navami and during Durga Puja. Also wear a white sandalwood necklace.

Aadi,

Give your Lagna, Mahadasha running and where Rahu is in you chart.

Anu9,

Your progress is being blocked by Rahu-Ketu malefic in 4-10. Exalted Saturn is being countered by nodal axis. Recite Hanuman Chalisa, Mahamrityunjaya Mantra 108 times daily and fast every Shukla Paksha Ashtami. Pray to Goddess Durga on the day of fast. Get Durga Saptashati recital one every 2 Navaratris i.e., before Rama Navami and during Durga Puja.

Neelkumar,

Rahu-Saturn conjunction will be actually good for Libra house, as Rahu is a friend of Libra and Saturn is exalted there.

However, problems may occur not because of Rahu-Saturn conjunction, but because of problematic phases of exalted Saturn. I had asked you earlier to read the link posted in the 1st comment of this thread.

It looks like no one is reading that link and is asking questions about issues that I already discussed there.

Yellow,

I gave you my email address. So where is your reading?
Havan Manuals -

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12791&p=124553#p124488

hymns -

2 http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11446&start=75#p93038

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 26 Sep 2012

Saindhavi ji,

I have send you a mail today in the morning itself. I sent my mail from my [No Personal Contact Details on Public Forum] account: basab1980@[No Personal Contact Details on Public Forum].com Please check, and if you haven't received the mail, please tell me, and I will send it to you once more.

I have written my thoughts on your Rahu period with what you have said happened during the period, trying to explain it with astrology. If you wish, I will write an analysis of your chart, too (with whatever little I know in astrology) and send it to you.
Last edited by basab14 on 26 Sep 2012, edited 4 times in total.

manya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by manya » 26 Sep 2012

Saindhavi ji,

Thanks for your reply.

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Yellow,

No I have not got it. you can send it again, adding whatever you see about other aspects, not only about Rahu.

Havan Manuals -

hymns -

manya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Saindhaviji,

Mars in Scorpio will be good or bad for my mom's health?

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Saindhavi ji,

I have send you the mail again just now, please check if you have received it, and I will write about your chart in general in my next mail to you.

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Yes, got it this time, thanks.

I'll wait for your next mail.
Havan Manuals -

hymns -

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Great. I am writing my next mail to you, and once it's done, I will send it to you.

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by neelkumar » 26 Sep 2012

Thanks Basab,
Kindly take this as a compliment: I know that you are accurate with your readings. And I also know that my birth details are as accurate as the best can get. That's why I am scared. You have a knack of putting things mildly like last time you predicated about the mild negative effect of my Rahu Transit,,but it was severe, as you know now. Please take it as a compliment and also please be blunt with me if you find anything serious with my dad's health.

For your convenience, here's some history.

1992-1993 - when last time Rahu moved from my 10th house to 9th house (in my 11th and 12th grade, after my wonderful 10 grade results) I could not really match with my personal expectations in terms of my academics. I fell short of just 3 marks (can you believe it!) for my MBBS seat in Maharashtra University. Though I got into another top college for my BSC. That time, my mother had a major operation and my dad was diagnosed with diabetes (a common Bong ailment with all the roshogullas!), Rough time.

So, kindly request you if you see a replay of anything of that sort as Rahu is leaving in it's Sandhi and will be in my 9th house (won't my Saturn protect my dad?..as i heard Saturn and RaHu are friends and Saturn suppresses rahu) and more importantly, anything really much to worry about my mom's and dad's health.

Kindly please request you to please spare some time on this and please let me know. I know I am asking you again..so, sorry.
Thanks again,
NK
Last edited by neelkumar on 26 Sep 2012, edited 1 time in total.
मैँ सुरज हुँ - अँधेरा चीड़ के हर रोज़ निकलूँगा,
मुझें क्यॉ रोंक पाओगे, ऊँजला रोंकने वालोँ।

manya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Neelkumar,

I was reading your post and I can very well understand your concern, I too am in the same boat, for my mom and my son.

Yellow ji is too good with astrology and I have high regards for him.

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Saindhavi ji,

I have sent my 2nd mail to you. Please confirm it if you have received the mail.