Celestial Drama in Libra

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Celestial Drama in Libra

Post by basab14 » 23 Sep 2012

Thank you, CRS for explaining so nicely. It's clear to me now.

"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

P.Srinivas. Rao
Donor
Donor

Post by P.Srinivas. Rao » 23 Sep 2012

by Saindhavi » 23 Sep 2012, 12:38

P Srinivasraoji,

1) I quoted you from the other thread where you said Rahu will change signs after 550 days on 23rd Dec. Please go back to that post and see I have quoted you there and have also clearly said I was quoting you.

2) Rahu came into Sagittarius on 6th of Nov 2009.

Adding 566 days according to your latest post above - 6th of Nov 2009 + 566 days = 22nd of May, not 6th of June.

So, even if we take your current figure of 566 days, 6th of June is still wrong date.
by lovacrs » 23 Sep 2012, 14:30

If you see the LOVA ephemeris Ra moves into Li on 14th Jan probably based on true nodes. This confirms that there is no problem with JHora or any of the other software.
by lovacrs » 23 Sep 2012, 15:29
No. The assumption that it takes 18 months exactly in all signs is flawed. Ephemeris data is widely validated. It will be preposterous to question the accuracy of a scale based on the measurement of cloth. To understand this correctly, please follow these steps:
1. As Rao sir put it, decide on what to use - Geocentric vs topo centric, true nodes vs mean nodes. Does not matter what you choose. But stik to it.
2. Take JHora (or any of the ephemeris) - Note down the transit dates for last 12 signs.
You will see the total period of 12 signs to be approximately 18 years. The period of each sign will be different. This should not surprise you since the movement across the zodiac for any body is not uniform. For e.g., lagna takes 1hr 42 minutes to pass through Aq and 2 hr 10 mts for Sc. From whatver little physics I know, I think this is due to the fact that Earth moves around Sun in an ellipse (which in turn translates into the apparent motion of astro bodies across the zodiac) and the angular speed is not uniform.

Rahu entered Dhanu on the 17th of November 2009 at 14-02, Mangalore.

Rahu entered Vrischika on the 6th of June 2011 at 16-58 hrs, Mangalore.

The duration between 2 dates is 566 days 2 hrs 57 mts.----- Geocentric setting -- True position -- Mean nodes

Kindly have the patience to read what other people post, and then jump to conclusions.
Astrology is not a Science of light, but it is the Science of life

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by neelkumar » 23 Sep 2012

I wonder from where the exact number of days (more than 18 months/ 18 months/ less than 18 months) of Rahu-Ketu axis came from?
From what I read, people are taking this 'speculation' as personal - there's no need for that.

I appreciate an astrologer here: enthusiastic, concerned, bubbly and perhaps she helps a lot to make astrology in this particular domain interesting.
There's another astrologer who is modest, takes it casually and likes to question and then agrees or disagrees politely.
And then there are some people who are so strong-held to their positions that any questions irritate them. I don't understand this.
If people are facing a problems with a particular design, then there's definitely a problem (maybe the problem is a minor one - such as ease of use)..the 'strong-held' people must simplify it ..rather than be defensive and argue strongly.
NK

P.Srinivas. Rao
Donor
Donor

neelkumar » 23 Sep 2012, 17:05

I wonder from where the exact number of days (more than 18 months/ 18 months/ less than 18 months) of Rahu-Ketu axis came from?
From what I read, people are taking this 'speculation' as personal - there's no need for that.

I appreciate an astrologer here: enthusiastic, concerned, bubbly and perhaps she helps a lot to make astrology in this particular domain interesting.
There's another astrologer who is modest, takes it casually and likes to question and then agrees or disagrees politely.
And then there are some people who are so strong-held to their positions that any questions irritate them. I don't understand this.
If people are facing a problems with a particular design, then there's definitely a problem (maybe the problem is a minor one - such as ease of use)..the 'strong-held' people must simplify it ..rather than be defensive and argue strongly.
NK
by neelkumar » 20 Sep 2012, 17:44

All I know that's Rahu is moving on 16th October, 2012 (not 10th October - recalculated by my dad, since i requested him to spare some time on this calculation and the exact date ).
Btw, panchangs are stating the dates as somewhere in between October-November.

Neel kumar,

In Jyothishya Ganitha, there is no compromise in calculation of the position of the graha. There cannot be speculation and there is nothing personal about anything.

You have quoted your father, as saying that Rahu is moving on 16th of October 2012 and also stating that Panchangas are stating the date as somewhere in between " October- November ".

What is the meaning of Panchanga?. How can a panchang give dates " as somewhere in between October- November " ?.

You say " Panchangs are stating the date as somewhere in between October - November ".
Kindly prtovide the names of the Panchangs and Ayanamsha used by them.

How can your dad re-calculate the panchang ?.
Last edited by P.Srinivas. Rao on 23 Sep 2012, edited 2 times in total.

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 23 Sep 2012

I have posted the data for both Geocentric position and for topocentric position from J-Hora and also for other softwares.

I have clearly said where I am posting which data.

I have posted twice the data from J-Hora topocentric position and have said that these are the data from this setting.

Lovacrs,

You're right that the length of each constellation is different. But I have said before that regardless of length, each Rashi is divided into 30 degrees each and there is a rule of 1 house = 1 Rashi. PVR himself follows this rule.

Because each Rashi is divided into 30 degrees, a graha's transit through these 30 degrees is the same, because the longitudinal distance of 30 degrees is the same.

Even if you are taking the rule of unequal houses for each Rashi, there may be a few days' difference - perhaps a couple of weeks' difference in a graha's transit through various Rashis, but there cannot be a difference of two months and 13 days - that makes up a total duration of 73 days!

Even if Scorpio sign is longer than Sagittarius, it can't makes a difference of 73 days - please look at the length of discrepancy - that is why I am saying all this. If there was a difference of upto 15-20 days, I would have accepted this argument of varied duration of transits in different constellations.

Besides, as for the Earth moving into an ellipsis, that is correct and this would make a difference in case of other classical planets except Sun and Moon. That is why Saturn's and Jupiter's transits through different Rashis vary and I don't question it.

But we should see here what are Rahu-Ketu - they are the points where Moon's path cuts the Earth's path.

If we are saying that Rahu's transit varies as much as 73 days through a Rashi, then we are actually saying that Moon's path around Earth is not fixed and it can vary as much as by 73 days, which is not possible.

In any event, a variation of 73 days is not acceptable. Rashi lengths don't vary that much, even if you follow unequal houses rule.

Just to cross-check this, please look at the data from Rahu's transit in Scorpio last time i.e., during 1992-1994 -

I am using Jagannath Hora Geocentric Setting here -

26th Oct 1992 - Rahu in Sagittarius at 0-11 degrees

10th of May 1994 - Rahu in Scorpio - 0-27 degrees

This is close to 18 months.

So, how is it that last time Rahu was following the approximately 18 months rule in Scorpio and this time it is taking 73 days extra in Scorpio?

Even if you follow the rule of unequal houses, Rahu should take the same duration in a particular Rashi, as the length of Scorpio or any other Rashi does not change from one transit to another.

If Rahu took close to 18 months in Scorpio last time, it should take the same duration this time.
Havan Manuals -

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12791&p=124553#p124488

hymns -

1 http://www.vignanam.org/

2 http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11446&start=75#p93038

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

It is not my intention to hurt anyone's ego. I see this as a genuine and serious problem. That's why I am continuing this discussion.

Neelkumar

Thanks for that.

By the way - I hope you fasted today - on Shukla Paksha Ashtami, as you had been asked to fast once a month.
Havan Manuals -

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12791&p=124553#p124488

hymns -

2 http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11446&start=75#p93038

P.Srinivas. Rao
Donor
Donor

by Saindhavi » 23 Sep 2012, 17:50
Just to cross-check this, please look at the data from Rahu's transit in Scorpio last time i.e., during 1992-1994 -

I am using Jagannath Hora Geocentric Setting here -

26th Oct 1992 - Rahu in Sagittarius at 0-11 degrees

10th of May 1994 - Rahu in Scorpio - 0-27 degrees

This is close to 18 months.

So, how is it that last time Rahu was following the approximately 18 months rule in Scorpio and this time it is taking 73 days extra in Scorpio?

Even if you follow the rule of unequal houses, Rahu should take the same duration in a particular Rashi, as the length of Scorpio or any other Rashi does not change from one transit to another.

If Rahu took close to 18 months in Scorpio last time, it should take the same duration this time.
Saindhavi,

You are again trying to mislead the forum.

Rahu entered Scorpio on 30-10-1992 at 5.32 hrs, Mangalore .

Rahu completed his stay in Scorpio and moved to Libra on 19-05-1994 at 8.29hrs, Mangalore.

The duration of time from the minute Rahu entered Scorpio to the time Rahu exited Scorpio was 566 days/2hrs/58mts or 1 year, 6 months, 19 days, 2 hrs and 58 mts.

Dont try to mislead the forum by saying that tha data which you have provided, is for the transit of Rahu in Scorpio and then say that Rahu in Sagittarius at 0-11 degree.

Also Rahu does not leave Scorpio at 0-27 degrees. He is deemed to have left Scorpio only after he reaches 00.00 degrees and moves to Libra at 29.59.59.99 degrees.
Last edited by P.Srinivas. Rao on 23 Sep 2012, edited 1 time in total.

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by neelkumar » 23 Sep 2012

hey Rao,
I am talking about Bengali Ponjika. In fact in a post, probably early-on in this topic-thread, I had mentioned that it is upon one's experience and judgement and mathematics (mean/frequency/etc.) to decipher the Rahu movement.
Therefore it is a probability theory - a speculation. Hence, I am talking of range of dates and not exact dates.
I have nothing more to add.

Saindhaviji,
Oh no, I wish you had told me before - this weekend, I have been attending back-to-back friend's get-togethers. Even now I am about to go for one.
Hopefully next time..please kindly remind me.
Take care,
NK
मैँ सुरज हुँ - अँधेरा चीड़ के हर रोज़ निकलूँगा,
मुझें क्यॉ रोंक पाओगे, ऊँजला रोंकने वालोँ।

P.Srinivas. Rao
Donor
Donor

neelkumar » 23 Sep 2012, 18:27

hey Rao,
I am talking about Bengali Ponjika.In fact in a post, probably early-on this is topic, I had mentioned that it is upon one's experience and judgement and mathematics (means/frequency/etc.) to decipher Rahu movement.
Therefore is a probability theory - a speculation. Hence I am talking of range of dates and not exact dates.
I have nothing more to add.
Neel kumar,

I dont think you know what you are talking about.

No Panchanga or even Bengali Ponjika is constructed on ones experience and judgement.

The Panchanga is prepared on the basis of purely Ganitha and Khagola Shastra.

Do not lie and try to defend yourself after your blunder has been exposed. If you knew the basic of Jyothishya and Panchanga , you would not have written such things. That is why you have " nothing more to add ".

Pl dont address me again. I find you inferior in knowledge and not worth debating with.

numbskull
Contributor
Contributor

Post by numbskull » 23 Sep 2012

hello sandhyavi ji

for last 3 transits of rahu j hora is giving 566 days every time in geocentric/trueposition/mean nodes setting

in j hora :for transit pls click on Mundane tab where look at right upper sqaure just in its right bottom corner there is tab 'Planetary transit mode' on which u choose rahu and its coming or previous transit and dates provided by it all are of duration 566 days

entry of rahu in capricon, 30 April 2008
entry of rahu in sagitarus : Tuesday, 17 November 2009

It is 566 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date

entry of rahu in sagitarus: Tuesday, 17 November 2009
entery rahu in scorpio : Monday, 6 June 2011

It is 566 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date

entry of rahu in scorpio: Monday, 6 June 2011
entry of rahu in libra : Sunday, 23 December 2012

i have not updated j hora for past few months so these dates were always there and every time it is giving constant 566 days for transition of rahu so jhora is working fine i think

thank you

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

P Srinivasraoji,

I find your mode of discussion not conducive. Hence, I am no longer going to respond to you. You can write whatever you like; I don't care.

Henceforth, I am going to ignore your comments, not reading them at all.

I do not want any unnecessary conflicts on this thread, for which there is no need. [/b]

Numbskull,

Many thanks for this very significant contribution.

I think you have partly solved the problem - at least for the practical purpose of reading charts.

So, this shows that Rahu does not have unequal periods of transits, when we are calculating houses in degrees that is, when we are following the rule of equal houses, as I stated in my comment above, that if we are calculating houses as 30 degrees each, period of transits should not vary in case of Rahu-Ketu, because they are nodes on the Moon's path.

Your readings prove this point.

Now, when we are following the rule of unequal houses, the period of nodal transits will vary, because the Rashi constellations are not of equal length.

However, in that case, it is wrong to apply the concept of degrees on unequal houses rule. For the simple reason that, degrees are used to divide the houses in equal parts and the longitudinal length of 30 degrees for a Rashi has to be the same in each house.

Hence, the concept of degrees doesn't work on unequal house rule and this is where the confusion has been created.

This is precisely the reason why the Panchangs give the shift of Rahu-Ketu - and also of other Grahas in terms of Nakshatra Pada, not in terms of degrees - because they are following the rule of unequal houses.

If one is using unequal houses rule, one should measure the transits in terms of Nakshatra Pada, not in terms of degrees, because Nakshatra Padas allow a house to be measured in unequal lengths.

If one tries to measure the unequal lengths of Rashis in terms of equal 30 degrees each, obviously, a confusion will be created, because these 2 are not compatible categories.

Hence, J-Hora's topocentric setting - i.e., the unequal houses rules setting - is actually following a wrong method of measuring houses in equal 30 degrees each, which is mathematically not possible.

If at all they want to measure unequal houses in terms of degrees, they should decide exactly how many degrees each Rashi covers according to its length and they should ascribe these unequal degrees to each Rashi.

However, the condition is that all these degrees added together should make up 360.

Because they have not done this exercise of ascribing unequal degrees to the unequal houses in topocentric setting, this confusion has been created.

As for Geocentric setting - or equal houses rule setting - the nodal transit period has to be equal in each Rashi, as this rule divides each Rashi's length into equal longitudinal distance of 30 degrees each, regardless of the actual length of each Rashi.

This is shown by Numbskull's figures above.

Now, it appears that some softwares - and also some Panchang makers - have confused between these two different systems of measuring house lengths and also nodal transit periods. Hence, we are getting variant dates from them.

So, from the above, it becomes clear that while reading charts, one should first decide whether one is using Geocentric setting of equal houses, or topocentric setting of unequal houses.

If one is using topocentric setting, one has to do the exercise of calculating the length of each Rashi in terms of unequal degrees, rather than using 30 degrees for each Rashi - because this calculation as not been done so far.

Of course, it requires great mathematical skill and also knowledge of Rashi-Nakshatra lengths as well as astronomical knowledge to be able to do this.

If one doesn't have this this kind of expertise, one can follow the topocentric settings in the Panchang style - of measuring Rashis in terms of Nakshatra Pada only, not in terms of degrees.

Perhaps this is the reason most softwares other than J-Hora follow the Geocentric setting.

Perhaps this is also the reason why PVR himself followed the equal houses rule.

Hence, in my future readings of all charts, I am going to use Geocentric settings, or equal houses rule, not topocentric settings, as without calculation of unequal degrees for each Rashi, I find that setting problematic.

I understand that others will have their own opinion about what method they should follow and I have no intention of getting into an argument with them over this. They can follow the method they like and I'll follow the method I feel comfortable with.
Havan Manuals -

hymns -

P.Srinivas. Rao
Donor
Donor

Saindhavi » 24 Sep 2012, 07:50
Numbskull,

So, this shows that Rahu does not have unequal periods of transits, when we are calculating houses in degrees that is, when we are following the rule of equal houses, as I stated in my comment above, that if we are calculating houses as 30 degrees each, period of transits should not vary in case of Rahu-Ketu, because they are nodes on the Moon's path.

Now, when we are following the rule of unequal houses, the period of nodal transits will vary, because the Rashi constellations are not of equal length.

However, in that case, it is wrong to apply the concept of degrees on unequal houses rule. For the simple reason that, degrees are used to divide the houses in equal parts and the longitudinal length of 30 degrees for a Rashi has to be the same in each house.

Hence, the concept of degrees doesn't work on unequal house rule and this is where the confusion has been created.

This is precisely the reason why the Panchangs give the shift of Rahu-Ketu - and also of other Grahas in terms of Nakshatra Pada, not in terms of degrees - because they are following the rule of unequal houses.

If one is using unequal houses rule, one should measure the transits in terms of Nakshatra Pada, not in terms of degrees, because Nakshatra Padas allow a house to be measured in unequal lengths.

If one tries to measure the unequal lengths of Rashis in terms of equal 30 degrees each, obviously, a confusion will be created, because these 2 are not compatible categories.

Hence, J-Hora's topocentric setting - i.e., the unequal houses rules setting - is actually following a wrong method of measuring houses in equal 30 degrees each, which is mathematically not possible.

If at all they want to measure unequal houses in terms of degrees, they should decide exactly how many degrees each Rashi covers according to its length and they should ascribe these unequal degrees to each Rashi.

However, the condition is that all these degrees added together should make up 360.

Because they have not done this exercise of ascribing unequal degrees to the unequal houses in topocentric setting, this confusion has been created.

As for Geocentric setting - or equal houses rule setting - the nodal transit period has to be equal in each Rashi, as this rule divides each Rashi's length into equal longitudinal distance of 30 degrees each, regardless of the actual length of each Rashi.

So, from the above, it becomes clear that while reading charts, one should first decide whether one is using Geocentric setting of equal houses, or topocentric setting of unequal houses.
Saindhaviji,

I read the above post and had a good laugh.

In an effort to show that you know everything, you keep coming back and show us how shallow your knowledge is!.

Neither do you want to learn what is right, nor you want to admit that you are wrong. How far will you go with Jyotishya?.

It is obvious that you do not know the basics.
You do not know what is Rashi ,
you do not know what is a Bava,
You do not know what is Geocentric setting,
You do not know what is Topocentric setting.

There is a proverb in english " if you cannot convince with what is right , then confuse with what is wrong. "

When you talk about Topocentric house division, you are talking about the" Polich and Page " system of house division, which is a theory and supposedly an improvement on the placidus house division. This Topocentric house division has nothing to do with the Topocentric setting in the planet calculation options tab. Please get your facts right and then come to debate with me.

The Topocentric setting and Geocentric setting in the planetary calculation option tab has nothing to do with the Bavas and Rashis.

The more you try to defend yourself and the more you try to show that you are more knowledgable than others, the more you show your ignorant.

I have to accept that it is my foolishness to try and teach you the proper basics of Jyotishya. The person who is arrogant can never learn this sacred science.

May god bless you, wish you the best of luck.

P.S.Rao
Last edited by P.Srinivas. Rao on 24 Sep 2012, edited 1 time in total.

numbskull
Contributor
Contributor

Post by numbskull » 23 Sep 2012

namaste shrinivas rao sir

sir i have a request could u start a thread describing function nature of grahas based on asc and benefic & malefic planets for each asc as there is lot of confusion( mostly regarding functional nature of 11 th lord and beneficity of lagnesh)

thank you

gaurav1185

Post by gaurav1185 » 23 Sep 2012

Last edited by gaurav1185 on 29 Oct 2012, edited 1 time in total.

P.Srinivas. Rao
Donor
Donor

Post by P.Srinivas. Rao » 24 Sep 2012

numbskull wrote:namaste shrinivas rao sir

sir i have a request could u start a thread describing function nature of grahas based on asc and benefic & malefic planets for each asc as there is lot of confusion( mostly regarding functional nature of 11 th lord and beneficity of lagnesh)

thank you

Dear Sir,

I will write soon after the combution thread is completed.

Regards

P.S.Rrao

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 24 Sep 2012

This post is addressed to those who reported that they began to face problems since early May 2011 -

I am using J-Hora Geocentric setting, true positions and Mean Mode for Rahu-Ketu -

I have said elsewhere that Rahu in Sandhi becomes more troublesome than Rahu outside Sandhi.

Last year, Rahu went in Sagittarius-Scorpio Sandhi around 18th of May and in early May, it was hovering around just the entrance of Sandhi. Hence, those having Scorpio in a good house and/or Rahu in Scorpio overlapping with Rahu in Lagna chart faced problems in these areas of life, as reported by you.

A big question has been when they get deliverance from these troubles.

Exalted Saturn in Libra from Oct beginning will give benefic effects, after Mars leaves Libra and joins Rahu in Scorpio. This is for those in whose charts Libra is in a benefic house, such as the Lagna, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 7th, 9th, 10th etc.

However, there are problems in Saturn's exalted transit this year from mid-Oct to mid-Nov and also next year. Please read the link I have posted in the 1st comment of this thread.
Rahu in Sagittarius Sandhi - 18th of May

Rahu again goes in Scorpio-Libra Sandhi on 4th of Dec 2012 and comes out of Libra Sandhi - 11th of Jan 2013.

If these dates are correct - about which I am not sure at the moment - then Rahu's Sandhi transit during this period may be problematic. Exalted Saturn will of course, counter this to a large extent, but one should be ready for a roller-coaster ride.

Please note these dates and it will help us all if you come back to report how things go with you during Rahu's Sandhi transit.

After 11th of Jan 2013, things should become good for those in whose chart Libra falls in a good house.

Som remedies for Rahu during now and in its Sandhi transit -

Wear white sandalwood necklace

Pray to Durga, Saraswati and recite Hanuman Chalisa

Fast once every month on Shukl paksha Ashtami

Do Chandi Homam with Durga Saptashati by a priest - you can do it this Durga Puja and again do it every Navaratri before Rama Navami and during Durga Puja.

Out of these, you can do whatever is possible by you.

Neelkumar,

While the above comment includes you as well, if you let me know what exactly you studied in the US, perhaps I can tell you something.

Moreover, I have told you all remedies. Now it's for you to perform them. Please don't expect me to keep track of all this.

Akanksha and Jollie,

In your charts, Libra falls in the 3rd house. This means that Saturn-Rahu conjunction in Libra may increase your efforts and you may achieve things after a lot of efforts.

Besides, Saturn goes retrograde in Libra next year for a long period. While this is problematic for most people, it may be especially so for people with your kind of chart.

Please do get the Durga Saptashati recital done this Durga Puja.

Apart from that do the other remedies I suggested you.

Gaurav,

I'll respond to your query on Explorings' Rahu Mahadasha thread in a day or two.

PSS,

Thanks for your report and also for telling us about the effect of white sandalwood.
Havan Manuals -

hymns -

Humannature

Post by Humannature » 24 Sep 2012

P.Srinivas. Rao wrote: Saindhaviji,

I read the above post and had a good laugh.

In an effort to show that you know everything, you keep coming back and show us how shallow your knowledge is!.

Neither do you want to learn what is right, nor you want to admit that you are wrong. How far will you go with Jyotishya?.

It is obvious that you do not know the basics.
You do not know what is Rashi ,
you do not know what is a Bava,
You do not know what is Geocentric setting,
You do not know what is Topocentric setting.

There is a proverb in english " if you cannot convince with what is right , then confuse with what is wrong. "

When you talk about Topocentric house division, you are talking about the" Polich and Page " system of house division, which is a theory and supposedly an improvement on the placidus house division. This Topocentric house division has nothing to do with the Topocentric setting in the planet calculation options tab. Please get your facts right and then come to debate with me.The Topocentric setting and Geocentric setting in the planetary calculation option tab has nothing to do with the Bavas and Rashis.

The more you try to defend yourself and the more you try to show that you are more knowledgable than others, the more you show your ignorant.

I have to accept that it is my foolishness to try and teach you the proper basics of Jyotishya. The person who is arrogant can never learn this sacred science.

May god bless you, wish you the best of luck.

P.S.Rao
I read many posts written by Rao ji.
This does not seem like something that Rao ji would write.
May be his id was hacked by someone!!! :P :mrgreen:

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Humannature,

Anyway, I'm not responding to either of them now. They can write whatever they like. I am not concerned about their opinions.

So, Let's not divert from the topic of this thread. Perhaps you can narrate your experiences since Saturn came to Libra or since Rahu came into Scorpio - use Geocentric setting, since that's what I am using now.
Havan Manuals -

hymns -

Humannature

Post by Humannature » 24 Sep 2012

Nothing significant happened in my life.
Same job (since June 2011), Same place, even same apartment (since Aug 2011).
I wanted to move to another city or at least another apartment...but still in same place.
I even looked for other jobs but nothing materialized. Not even one interview

I am not sure any of this counts as great feedback but that's all I got, really. No significant change in anything.

I wonder why!
Last edited by Humannature on 26 Oct 2012, edited 1 time in total.

P.Srinivas. Rao
Donor
Donor

Post by P.Srinivas. Rao » 24 Sep 2012

by Humannature » 25 Sep 2012, 00:46
I read many posts written by Rao ji.
This does not seem like something that Rao ji would write.
May be his id was hacked by someone!!!
High insecurity = Huge Ego = Urge to be the one to have the last word!
Dear Humannature,

Thank you for your concern.
My ID is very safe, dont worry.

Regards

P.S.Rao

Tiwari

Post by Tiwari » 24 Sep 2012

My lagna is virgo. Rahu is in taurus, and saturn and venus in libra in my birth chart. Since May 2011, I experienced a high intensity in my work (specifically May 2011-March 2012). Things slowed down after April, again picked up speed at the end of July 2012. Everything else remained stable. Travel increased, and finances improved drastically after May 2011. Did have a change in residence on May 29th, 2012.

manya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by manya » 24 Sep 2012

Thanks Saindhaviji,
Saindhavi wrote: Akanksha and Jollie,

In your charts, Libra falls in the 3rd house. This means that Saturn-Rahu conjunction in Libra may increase your efforts and you may achieve things after a lot of efforts.
Is this period going to be difficult then what is going through currently and what are the areas where the efforts will be increased, i mean since saturn will aspect 5th house, 9th house and 12th house from 3rd house.
Besides, Saturn goes retrograde in Libra next year for a long period. While this is problematic for most people, it may be especially so for people with your kind of chart.

Please do get the Durga Saptashati recital done this Durga Puja.

Apart from that do the other remedies I suggested you.

When Saturn goes retrograde it means it will give effects like what I am going through now?
I am letting go of the thoughts that do not make me strong.

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Human Nature,

So far Mars and Virgo Saturn have protected you - even though Saturn is now exalted in your 12th house.

Mars in Scorpio will also be good for you, as Lagna Lord in Lagna.

But after Mars leaves Scorpio, exalted Saturn in 12th joined with Rahu will show its effect.

Saving money and conserving job is the best strategy. But you may travel, change residence or change job then.

Tiwari,

Your Scorpio Rahu has not been bad for you, as Rahu is benefic in Lagna chart and Saturn exalted in 2nd, joined with 2nd lord Venus. Hence, Virgo-Libra Saturn has increased your work opportunities.

The slow down of work was because of retrograde Saturn in Libra and in Lagna. Increased finances etc are because of exalted Saturn in 2nd.

It looks like Mars-Saturn conjunction in Libra has not given you much trouble. How is Mars in your chart?

Akanksha,

Yes, you have read it right. Saturn's aspect on these houses is what may create problems in your son's health, obstacles in whatever you plan and problems in work related matters. Mars in Scorpio will give good effect. After Mars moves out of Scorpio, you need to be careful.

The period will be less problematic than now, but you may be facing problems and tensions in whatever you do.
Havan Manuals -

hymns -

Tiwari

Post by Tiwari » 24 Sep 2012

Saindhavi,

Mars is in the fourth house in dhanur rashi with Jupiter in moola nakshatra. Mars antardasha always brings change in residence in my life. Shani-Mars brought change in the house in 1993, Mercury-Mars in 2007 brought change in country at the end of the dasha in 2008.