Celestial Drama in Libra

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
saky79
Contributor
Contributor
Re: Celestial Drama in Libra

Post by saky79 » 23 Jan 2013

by Saindhavi » Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:21 pm

She will marry abroad and Saturn will not delay her marriage. She may gt married in this Saturn transit and period.
thanks saindhaviji...

Balwinder
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Balwinder » 23 Jan 2013

Double transit in Libra from June 2013. That will add yet another element to the celestial drama in Libra. Any thoughts?

Tiwari

Post by Tiwari » 23 Jan 2013

Saindhavi wrote:Yes, my work cuts across all those disciplines. If you can make out from my astrological writings, you must be good! 8)
Job or no job, at least graduate school has taught me to read well. Glad that my guess was right. :)

Will let you know if I get anything this year. The chances are zero despite the time being favorable.

Good wishes to you--

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 23 Jan 2013

Thank you, Saindhavi ji, for answering my questions.
Saindhavi wrote:Basab,

As you have said, in this Mercury period you should marry. I feel while Ketu is in 7th you should marry - it is Ketu who is causing you to think about marriage.

Loss of spirituality is because of Rahu-Saturn in Lagna.
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

deeps

Post by deeps » 23 Jan 2013

Thankyou Saindhavi ji,

You are truly a blessed one!!!

ambisan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ambisan » 23 Jan 2013

My feedback,
Problems in career continue lost two interviews, then no calls, career showed like it might get good, but my boss quit, again going to status quo, one more problem got added have to find a house for my family, rentals in blr really a pain.life goes as the same dull, wake up with problems sleep with the hope tat they will vanish tomorrow. child is the only happiness and then went for a small break trip with friends, tomo going to have a religious trip with family.

Now a days getting into financial problems never go to tat state, as days progress i feel moving away form my ultimate aim of owning a farm

rathodp
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rathodp » 23 Jan 2013

I think this transit is good for me,emotionally feeling fresh,got few good job offers and finances which was stagnant for a while started coming in.Never had health issues but feel much energetic then was in the last few years.

A positive happening was I threw away the bad apples from the basket of my life :)

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 24 Jan 2013

Yes, that's what I am also doing - throwing away the bad apples. :)

Ambisan,

I just noticed - your Laga Lord Venus is in Sandhi at 0 degree in your Lagna chart.

The good trends brought by transits are not materialising because the Lagna Lord is weak - hence, the Malavya Yoga is nullified and Shasha Yoga is not giving full effect because of Venus being weak. Wear an opal 7.2 carats set in silver and see.
Havan Manuals -

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12791&p=124553#p124488

hymns -

1 http://www.vignanam.org/

2 http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11446&start=75#p93038

miav

Post by miav » 24 Jan 2013

yes Saindhvi ji, i did take the job. And as usual, seniors are very fascinated with my working style. But there is this stagnancy because of not completing my education, which is very disappointing.
By the way, how long will this transit last?

believer_astro
Donor
Donor

Post by believer_astro » 24 Jan 2013

---
Last edited by believer_astro on 31 Jan 2013, edited 1 time in total.

mamatha

Post by mamatha » 24 Jan 2013

Mamatha,

Your problems seem to have been because of Scorpio Rahu + Virgo Saturn.

Now things should improve.

Respected Saindhavi Ji,

Thanks a lot for replying,
Mam like i had mentioned that things were not only difficult in these last 2 years,from finnacial point of view specialy if unemployed till date,had been applying for jobs but to no sucess,and since you said that my problem may be because of Rahu in scorpio and Shani in virgo,

just one thing to know is as this transit have taken place now and saturn in libra and rahu also in libra in 6th house,how long it may take to start showing any positive results on career front?

Also for current time as saturn will again be retrograde on 18th feb next month,do you feel or suggest wearing any gemstone for improvement till my time turns favourable?

Rgds
Mamatha

ambisan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ambisan » 26 Jan 2013

Saindhavijee,
Thanks for looking into my chart, i cant wear gemstones due to family situation. i can do mantra japas for strengthening my venus will tat be helpful ??

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 26 Jan 2013

Miav,

Don't do anything unethical and good things will come your way. If you don't get something, consider that it was not good for you.

You were not able to choose between this job and the studies, as you were going to write the exam. You got this job opportunity because you were not going to clear the exam. You didn't know this, but some divine power protected you by sending you a job offer because it was ordained that you were not going to clear the exam. So, accept this and do well in your job. You will do well. Your time is relatively better than many others here, who have lost their jobs and have not got it at all.

Believer Astro,

Your problems are not because of transits. Your transits are good.

Your Venus is at 0 degree in Sandhi. Besides, Rahu-Sun are together and Sun is also at 0 degree. You have been running Mercury-Ketu and your Ketu causes struggles in life. Now you are running Mercury-Venus and Venus is not able to give you effect.

Wear an opal 7.2 carats set in silver, pray to Goddess Saraswati and Durga daily and see.

Mamatha,

Transits should give effect now.

For retrograde Saturn, pray to Lord Hanuman daily. But retrograde Saturn may not bad for you.

akdelta,

You have to give your brother's details and also feedback about -

How his life was from May 2011 onwards.

Compare his time from 5th Dec 2012-23rd Dec 2012 and

23rd Dec-11th Jan

Time since 11th Jan.

Ambisan,

Opal is not an expensive gem, if you buy it from a government outlet. But you can recite any hymns for Vishnu-Lakshmi daily. Also, if possible, do Lakshmi-Narayan Homam every Purnima. See links in my signature line.

Dear All,

Please give a more detailed feedback about your time since May 2011.

Also, your time since 11th Jan.

1-sentence feedback doesn't serve the purpose of this thread.
Havan Manuals -

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12791&p=124553#p124488

hymns -

2 http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11446&start=75#p93038

believer_astro
Donor
Donor

Post by believer_astro » 27 Jan 2013

---
Last edited by believer_astro on 31 Jan 2013, edited 1 time in total.

miav

Post by miav » 27 Jan 2013

Saindhvi Ji, i second your words.. I have been thinking of this job offer the same way as you said.. considering many of those who have passed have not been getting jobs.. But the problem is that i tend to look at things with both positive and negative aspects... The negative being... Job being another trap set for another failure in the next attempt as i get no time to study now..
But either ways, i am getting a lot of practical exposure, which i like.. I really hope happiness comes to everybody who needs / deserves it..

Sanjana
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Sanjana » 27 Jan 2013

Sanjana wrote:Saindhavi ji,

Comparing rahu in sandhi.. Before dec 23 and since then

End Nov to Dec 23: comparatively less hectic at work. Personally, a lot of socializing, also huge expenses socially. Great health wise, regular yoga and working out. My skin was radiant, people I haven't seen in a month, commented how radiant I looked during this period. Started seeing someone in nov end and it ended, interestingly around dec 22

Since dec 23: work load has substantially increased, a good win and fair bit of recognition at work. Had to cancel vacation plans for work, hardly any socializing. Not been able to work out as regularly as before dec 23. Great amount of stress personally as well as my father was taken ill and may need surgery. Also, the recent breakup of the short but intense relationship left me feeling like I misread and misjudge relationships and men.

I am Leo Lagna and libra rasi. Rahu in second house in rasi chart..

Hope your health gets better and things look up for you post jan 11 too.

Regards
Sanjana wrote:Explorings,

Saturn is in 12th house (cancer) and Rahu is in 2nd house (virgo) in my chart. I am running Mercury Dasa, Mercury AD. Mercury is in lagna (leo) along with Sun. My birth details is 21st Aug 1977, Hyderabad, 6:26am, if that is more helpful.
More updates: My health has been troubling me since Jan 11. Tore a ligament in my leg and restricted movement, complete stop of physical activity/workouts which has made me lethargic. Fell unwell again last week. Work has picked up, demands from work place are going up -so working hard inspite of bad health. Dad's health still troubling me. Hardly any social activities, all planned trips and activities get cancelled..

Saindhavi ji,

You had said that I may need to get my chart examined if things dont get better.. So, here it is. My birth details is 21st Aug 1977, Hyderabad, 6:26am.

Regards

ambisan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ambisan » 29 Jan 2013

Thanks Saindhaviji , Its not the matter of expense, its matter of permissions.
I will continue vishnu lakshmi japas.

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by neelkumar » 29 Jan 2013

January
New Year 2013 will commences on Tuesday. The ruler of the day Mars is in its exaltation point in Capricorn. Exact squaring of Mars and Saturn will occur on 7 Jan. 2013. Venus and Rahu will be in Scorpio, while Ketu and Jupiter associate in Taurus. Jupiter will be in retrogression in Taurus. Rahu becomes the Atmakaraka on the day the New Year 2013 begins. Venus will move to Sagittarius on 4 Jan. 2013 and becomes associated with Sun & Mercury, receiving the 3rd aspect of Saturn from Libra. Parivartana between Jupiter and Venus will occur from 4 Jan. 2013, as Venus and Jupiter will exchange signs. On 5 Jan. 2013, a beautiful trine will be formed between Mars/Jupiter and Moon. Sun moves to Capricorn on 14 Jan. 2013. Then Rahu and Ketu will move to Libra and Aries respectively. Thus, Rahu becomes associated with Saturn in the sign of Libra from 14 Jan. 2013. Mars moves to Aquarius on 25 Jan. 2013. Venus moves to Capricorn on 28 Jan. 2013, followed by Jupiter becoming Direct on 30 Jan 2013.

February
From 4 Feb. 2013 to 6 Feb. 2013, many planets will be in 2/12 position, starting in Aries /Taurus(Ketu/Jupiter), Libra and Scorpio by Saturn / Rahu and Moon, while Capricorn and Aquarius by Venus/Sun and Mars/ Mercury. Mars will square Jupiter, exact squaring will occur on 10 Feb. 2013. Mars begins combustion in Aquarius on 9 Feb. 2013 and remains combust almost till 20 June 2013. Saturn will turn retrograde on 18 Feb. 2013 at 17°28’ in Libra, followed by Mercury retrogression on 23 Feb. 2013. On 28 Feb 2013 there will be five planets pooling in Taurus Navamsa. When Venus moves to Aquarius on 21 Feb 2013, Mars, Sun, Mercury and Venus will form trine, with transiting Saturn in Libra and almost six planets will be transiting Airy signs. Parivartana occurs between Venus and Saturn, as they exchange their signs.

March
On 1 March 2013, most of the planets will be in trine to each other, along Libra and Aquarius signs. Mars moves to Pisces on 4 March 2013 and throws its 8th aspect on Saturn and Rahu in Libra. Sun moves to Pisces on 14 March 2013. Venus moving to Pisces becomes exalted from 17 March 2013. Venus will exchange house with Jupiter. There will be Parivartana between Deva and Asura gurus, involving the signs of Pisces and Taurus. Mercury becomes Direct on 18 March 2013. The Full Moon on 27 March 2013 will be important astrologically, as the Full Moon will receive the aspect of Jupiter from Taurus, and Sun, Venus and Mars (7th aspect from Pisces). This Full Moon will fall in the constellation of Hasta 1stpada at 12050' in Virgo.

April
On 9-10 April 2013, conjunction of five planets occurs in Pisces, a Watery sign. Sun moves to Aries on 14 April 2013. Sun moves very close to Mars. Exact conjunction between Mars and Sun will occur on 18 April 2013 at 4° 07’ in the constellation of Aswini 2ndpada. A Partial Lunar eclipse will occur on 26 April 2013 in the constellation of Swati (2ndpada), the star of Rahu. Moon will be in association with Saturn and Rahu. This Lunar eclipse will portray evil tendencies, as Saturn, Rahu and Moon are known for witch-craft and the dance of ugra-devathas. As Saturn is in retrogression, aspected by Mars, a violent planet, worst incidents of disaster could be expected, during this period. This Lunar eclipse will be visible in parts of Africa, Europe, Asia and Australia. On 28 April, Saturn will be in exact opposition to Sun and will be close to the Earth. Both planets will be at 14°09’ in the respective signs of Aries and Libra.
मैँ सुरज हुँ - अँधेरा चीड़ के हर रोज़ निकलूँगा,
मुझें क्यॉ रोंक पाओगे, ऊँजला रोंकने वालोँ।

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

May
The month of May will be beginning with the exact opposition between Mars and Saturn at 13° 56’ in Aries (Mars in the constellation of Bharani 1stpada). On 8 May 2013, five planets will become conjunct in Aries, namely Moon,Mercury,Sun,Mars and Ketu. On 10 May 2013, an Annular Solar Eclipse will engulf the sign of Aries, at 25°29’, in the constellation of Bharani 4thpada. This Solar eclipse will receive the aspect of Saturn and Rahu from Libra, which may aggravate the affliction caused by the Solar eclipse. Exact Ketu-Mars conjunction will occur on 13 May 2013. This conjunction will occur at 22°47’ in Aries, in the constellation of Bharani (3rdpada). A Penumbral Lunar eclipse will occur on 24-25 May 2013, in the sign of Scorpio, in the constellation of Anuradha (3rd pada), while Moon in debilitation sign, aspected by Jupiter, Mars, Sun, Venus, Mercury and Ketu. May will see the Constellation Bharani assuming importance in stellar astrology, as an Eclipse and Mars-Ketu conjunction occur in this constellation. Jupiter moves to Gemini on 31 May 2013. Two Airy sign Gemini and Libra will be transited by major planets.

June
Jupiter becomes combust on 4 June 2013, in the constellation of Mrigasira 3rdpada. Planets will be forming trine from Airy signs. Jupiter, Venus and Mercury will trine Saturn and Rahu in Libra, an Airy sign. Mercury will form trine with Saturn on 4 June 2013 at 11°42’ in Gemini. Both Mercury and Saturn will occupy the constellations owned by Rahu i.e. Arudra in Gemini and Swati in Libra respectively. An important development in Telegraphy, computer communication, etc. is expected around this time. Venus will trine Saturn at 11°30’ in Gemini in Arudra 2ndpada. On 15 June 2013, Sun moves to Gemini. Mars’ combustion will be over on 19 June 2013. Venus moves to Watery sign of Cancer on 22 June 2013. Venus will receive the 10th aspect of retrograde Saturn from Libra. On 26 June 2013, Mercury will begin its retrogression at the end part of Gemini at 29°03’.

July
Mars will enter Gemini on 4 July 2013. All Superior planets Mars, Jupiter and Saturn will transit Airy signs. During 6th, 7th and 8th of July, seven planets in the zodiac will transit the Airy signs, out of which five planets in Gemini and two planets in Libra. Jupiter’s combustion will be over on 4 July 2013.Saturn becomes Direct on 8 July 2013 at 10°46’ in Libra, in the constellation of Swati (2ndpada). On 16 July 2013, Sun moves to Cancer. On 17 July 2013, Venus moves to the royal sign of Leo. Mercury will become Direct on 20 July 2013 at 19°18’ in Gemini, in the constellation of Arudra 4thpada. On 22 July 2013, both Jupiter and Mars will be in exact conjunction, in the constellation of Arudra (2ndpada), at 11°50’ in Gemini. Since Airy signs become occupied by Superior planets, there will be tremendous and historical development in the field of Communication and travel associated with aerospace. An important publication will get the attention of the press. The delivery of goods system will be enhanced. Broadcasting industry will prosper.

August
On 3-4 Aug. 2013, Moon, Jupiter, Mars and Mercury will transit the Airy sign of Gemini. Mercury moves to Cancer on 4 Aug. 2013. From 7 to 9 August 2013,planets will pair in the four signs of Zodiac. Venus moves to its debilitation sign of Virgo on 11 Aug. 2013. On 16 Aug. 2013, Sun moves to Leo. On 18 Aug. 2013, Mars moves to its debilitation sign Cancer. Mars will aspect Saturn and Rahu in Libra, and Saturn will in turn aspect (10th) Mars. On 27 Aug. 2013, a beautiful graha-malika will be formed from the sign Aries to Libra.

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

September
The month of September 2013 will begin with graha-malika formation from Gemini, contributed by Moon and Jupiter. This graha-malika will last till 11 Sept.2013.Mercury moves to its exaltation sign Virgo on 5 Sept.2013, followed by Venus moving to Libra on 6 Sept.2013, and getting associated with Saturn and Rahu. On 16 Sept.2013, Sun moves to Virgo. Both Mercurial signs are occupied by planets of wisdom, i.e. Jupiter in Gemini, Sun and Mercury in Virgo. This is a good month to commence higher education and intellectual undertakings. Research outcomes will be impressive. On 25 Sept.2013, Mercury joins Venus, Saturn and Rahu; gossips about celebrities will hit the News. A famous film star or celebrity may fall ill or implicated in scandals. On 28 Sept.2013, Mars’ will square Venus in Libra. The squaring will be at 25°40’ in their signs respectively. Mars’ 4th aspect falling on Saturn, Venus, Rahu and Mercury will trigger misunderstanding among celebrities.

October
Venus will move to Scorpio on 2 Oct. 2013. Mars will move to Leo on 5 Oct. 2013 and continue to throw the 4th aspect on Venus. 9 Oct. 2013 will witness Mercury in exact conjunction with Saturn at 16°48’ in Libra, in the constellation of Swati (4thpada), in the Navamsa of Pisces. On 17 Oct. 2013, Sun will move to Libra and becomes associated with Rahu, Saturn and Mercury. This association is not desirable as per astrology, as this can create political instability in old democracies and there will be also more labour-demands. Saturn becomes combust on 18 Oct. 2013. A Penumbral Lunar eclipse will take place on 18 Oct. 2013, in sign of Aries, in the constellation of Aswini (1stpada). Mercury turns retrograde on 21 Oct. 2013, in the constellation of Visakha (2ndpada), which will trigger tension and also rise of subversive elements. Venus moves to Sagittarius on 30 Oct. 2013. Venus will receive the 7th aspect of Jupiter and the 3rd aspect of Saturn.

November
The month November will witness a Solar eclipse in the sign of Libra at 17°12’ in the constellation of Swati (4thpada). This Total Solar eclipse will occur, while Saturn, Sun, Mercury and Moon in close association.A number planets will pool around the constellation of Swati in the sign of Libra. As Fiery and Airy signs become dominant, incidents like massive fire involving forest and tall-buildings, missile-hits, war-fare etc could happen. Jupiter turns retrograde on 7 Nov. 2013 in the constellation of Punarvasu 2ndpada at 26°27’ in Gemini. Two planets Mercury and Jupiter will be in retrograde motion in Airy sign of Gemini and Libra. Mercury will become Direct on 11 Nov. 2013. Mars will move to Virgo on 27 Nov. 2013 and aspect Venus in Sagittarius. Venus will receive the aspect of all Superior planets (Mars throws its 4th aspect, Saturn’s 3rd aspect and Jupiter’s 7th aspect). Important events involving celebrities of show-biz may attract the attention of the world.

December
Mercury moves to Scorpio on 2 Dec. 2013, while Venus moves to Capricorn on 5 Dec. 2013. Mercury will be in Parivartana with Mars, similarly Venus will be in parivartha with Saturn in Libra. Sun moves to Sagittarius on 16 Dec. 2013, receiving the aspect of many Superior planets, Political situations around the globe may take a different positive order & shape. Sun receives the aspect Saturn and Mars, while retrograde Jupiter aspects Sun in Sagittarius. On 20 Dec. 2013, Mercury will join Sun in Sagittarius and this will instigate some diplomatic relations being hastened. Venus will become retrograde on 22 Dec. 2013 in the sign of Capricorn in the constellation of Uttrashada (3rdpada) at 4°55’ in Capricorn. It will be an important period, as both the Deva Guru and Asura Guru become retrograde. The Year 2013 will end with Amavasya, formed in the sign of Sagittarius while Moon occupies the constellation of Moola. Amavasya and Moola star at the end of the year 2013 are not much desirable, Moola being arishta and gandantha star.

Eclipses in 2013
The Year 2013 will witness at least five eclipses - three lunar eclipses and two Solar eclipses.

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 30 Jan 2013

Gochar Vichar -

Jupiter has become direct now at 5pm today (New Delhi time).

Whatever matters were stalled or progressing slowly should be resolved now. Those who experienced people suddenly changing their minds towards them will have better luck now.

Mars has now moved into Aquarius and will give mixed results in this sign.

Venus and Mercury both are in Capricorn now and will be benefic, along with Sun, who will take care of Cancer being aspected by exalted Saturn.

Believer_Astro,

From your more detailed feedbacks, it looks like your Moon chart is giving transit effect. Rahu in 2nd from Moon has caused problems in marriage.

Exalted Saturn in 2011 seems to have protected your job prospects, but Rahu has caused problems in marriage.

With Rahu-Ketu-Saturn now benefic and Ketu benefic in 7th, you will get release from the bondage and will explore the freedom and happiness of an unconventional relationship and/or marriage.

Normally, a relationship spoiled by Rahu doesn't revive and in most cases, later the person realises that whatever happened was for one's own good. So, keep an open mind about what may come in marriage. If it revives, well and good. If it doesn't, accept it as a blessing in disguise that you are free from a bad marriage and look forward to the future with an open mind.

Of course, your husband's chart will modify all this reading.

Cat,

Two planets important for acting - Moon and Venus - are to be seen here. Venus is somewhat afflicted with a powerful Mars, who will have a great say in his career, along with exalted Saturn in 10th. Neither of these are significators of acting.

Moon is in transition zone at 0 degree, which makes it weak and nullifies the Gaja Kesari Yoga in his chart. Sun, the other planet useful for mass popularity is also not very well placed. It gives him success after making quite a lot of effort, though it gives him the ability to communicate with the masses.

Jupiter is benefic for him and particularly during Sun-Jupiter from July 2013 he should gain fame and success.

In current transit, if he continues to face problems after 11th of Jan 2013, it means his Moon chart is giving transit effect, which may make him struggle through his profession. He should conserve his wealth at this point.

But if slow but positive progress is seen after 11th Jan, then it means his Ascendant chart is giving transit effect and in this case, he is slated to rise to great fame and success in this transit, when Rahu-Ketu-Saturn are very benefic for him.

Especially from today 5pm onwards, Jupiter has become direct and this should further add to his fame and success in career.

His Navansha chart has Rahu-Ketu malefic in 4-10 axis, which afflicts his career prospects, eventhough Rahu exalted in 6th in the Ascendant chart is benefic for him after giving struggle for a while.

Overall effect of all this is that he should rise in career in this transit and Mahadasha combination, but will have to take care of people working against him. He will need to be diplomatic with people and make good networks to rise.

It is also better for him to go into action-oriented and real-life, pragmatic portrayal roles rather than emotional, melodramatic roles in his films.

Wearing a pearl 4.5 carats set in a silver ring will be benefic.

Miav,

Perhaps it's time for you to work, not study.

Sanjana,

Your Ketu is malefic in Lagna chart. Besides, Rahu-Transiting over natal Moon seem to be creating problems for you. To complicate matters further, Mars has been exalted in your 6th house, giving you health problems. Only now mars has moved out of 6th, but has become malefic in your 7th, though will be benefic for your Lagna. Hence, your health problems should decrease now.

From your continued feedback, it appears your Lagna chart is giving transit effect. This transit may give you good results after hard work.

Recite Hanuman Chalisa daily.
Havan Manuals -

hymns -

believer_astro
Donor
Donor

Post by believer_astro » 30 Jan 2013

--
Last edited by believer_astro on 01 Feb 2013, edited 1 time in total.

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 31 Jan 2013

Cat,

Thanks for this feedback about his cat. Last year, before 12th of November, Saturn though was exalted in Libra, it was first afflicted with enemy Mars in September and then combust in close proximity to a debilitated Sun in October. Only after 12th of November it became free of affliction. But Rahu-Ketu axis were still malefic till 11th Jan this year. So, your son's loss of his pet may have been caused by all this.

Believer_Astro,

Your husband's chart has problems in marriage since June 2011. He as been running Ketu Mahadasha since July 2009 and in June 2011 his Ketu-Moo started. After that, crossing Ketu-Mars, now he is running Ketu-Rahu till June 2013.

His Rahu-Ketu are benefic in Lagna chart, but they are very malefic in 2-8 axis in the Navansha. Rahu-Mars are powerful in 8th and Ketu is malefic in 2nd. This may cause family problems, possible divorce and conflicts in life.

However, since they are not malefic in the Lagna chart, a legal divorce may not happen but he may stay away from you.

Rahu periods can bring a triangular relationship and usually such situations don't get reversed.

Your Venus is in Sandhi and his Venus is debilitated in 4th house, causing further domestic problems and separation in marriage.

Do the remedies as I suggested and see. I don't think he is likely to reform, but whatever is best for you should happen.
Havan Manuals -

hymns -

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 31 Jan 2013

I have lots of feedbacks to give, but am waiting for the right moment.

Events are trickling in and they are testing my patience.

This is what happens when Saturn the slow crawler is combust in Lagna chart and exalted in transit. :twisted:

Till then, others can give their feedbacks about May 2011-11th Jan 2013 and beyond.

Please be detailed.
Havan Manuals -

hymns -