Celestial Drama in Libra

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Celestial Drama in Libra

Post by basab14 » 19 Feb 2013

Saindhavi ji,

Congratulations for your success. Will miss your posts on lova.
Saindhavi wrote:Basab is a fine example of this. He seems to have managed his life's strategies well, so that he is getting the best out of his life that is possible for him given his circumstances, despite his 4-10 axis.
Thank you for the compliment. I am not sure, though, if I deserve it.

"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

kavi74
Contributor
Contributor

Post by kavi74 » 19 Feb 2013

@ Saindhavijee - All the best and may the Almighty fulfill all your wishes.
Many thanks for the time taken out to help me and many like me...
We all wish the best of you from our heart....

also, will ping as and when things move at my end

kavi74

manya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by manya » 20 Feb 2013

Saindhavi ji,

Many many congratulations. I a really happy for you.

I wish you all the best for your career and wish all the success and happiness that you deserve.

I got busy with my life, and was away from lova, now since yesterday I am active here and got to read this good news :-) It seems time has changed and changed for better. :-)
I am letting go of the thoughts that do not make me strong.

ambisan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ambisan » 22 Feb 2013

Saindhavijee,
Congratulations to u. I think giving remdies to many people remedied your bad times

ddee22
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ddee22 » 22 Feb 2013

Dearest Saidhavi ji,

Many congratulations on the good break.
If anybody deserves good times it is you.
Though everyone here will miss your posts.

come back soon.

ddee22

Tiwari

Post by Tiwari » 23 Feb 2013

Dear Saindhavi,

Welcome to the other side of the pond :-) ! We are an extremely friendly and lovely bunch in the academia of A of the US. 8)

Warmly,
A fellow academic

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 23 Feb 2013

Thanks to all for your good wishes!

It's your goodwill that has helped me. I wish the best for all here.

Tiwari,

Thanks. We are not just academics, but we are both Cultural Studies academics!

I'll get in touch with you once I am in the US.
Havan Manuals -

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12791&p=124553#p124488

hymns -

1 http://www.vignanam.org/

2 http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11446&start=75#p93038

Tiwari

Post by Tiwari » 23 Feb 2013

Well said! PM me your number once here in the land of Obama. Good luck with the transition

libran

Post by libran » 23 Feb 2013

Saindhavi wrote:Thanks to all for your good wishes!

It's your goodwill that has helped me. I wish the best for all here
[/color].

Congratulations:) Wish you the very best of everything and success in all your endeavours.
Now hoping some changes take place in my life :)))

rockwater

Post by rockwater » 29 Mar 2013

Ms.Saindhavi,

I hope you have been keeping well and you had a very happy Holi, I have a general query which has been in my mind for a while, I thought you may have the answer for it, take for instance a child is born and the time of birth was recorded correctly , however if the child birth was based on doctors taking a conservative approach assuming that the Child was not born on the anticipated birth and they induce the birth which in my mind is artificially induced based on expert human judgement (nowadays even the medical profession is driven by economics, any human being not being a doctor would feel the decision was based on professional knowledge and not by economics which I hope is true all the time). So my query is would the astrology based on the DOB be still applicable or would nature still plan the future on the natural birth date which nobody would know as the birth was dictated by humans and therefore predictions can be conflicting.
Views from yourself and other members on this may or maynot put my baffling mind to rest.

Regards,

Rockwater

revribhav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by revribhav » 29 Mar 2013

Date /time of birth is merely one of the means to interpret the future.

rockwater

Post by rockwater » 29 Mar 2013

Please clarify your statement Revribhav that means that if you use DOB and Time as a tool to intepret the future it cannot be accurate...

ambisan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ambisan » 07 May 2013

Saindhavijee and All,
I finally got my promotion so job problems are solved now. Thanks for the suport shown to me by reading my chart in complex situations

Smacky
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Smacky » 22 Jun 2013

Hi,

Journey begins with snapping of the umbilical chord, as the soul gets free to bear the fruits of the past Karma, ideally horoscopes should be timed to that. Premature deaths in the womb are experienced more as a result of the karma of the parent's soul than child's.
Horoscope gives a measure of what a soul has to go through in this life, regardless of whether it becomes aware of it correctly. There exists a possibility of denial for someone to see his/her past karma, we however, don't know the planetary combinations for it.
Hence it is advised to follow the doctrine of karma, yet where do souls listen? :)
rockwater wrote:Ms.Saindhavi,

I hope you have been keeping well and you had a very happy Holi, I have a general query which has been in my mind for a while, I thought you may have the answer for it, take for instance a child is born and the time of birth was recorded correctly , however if the child birth was based on doctors taking a conservative approach assuming that the Child was not born on the anticipated birth and they induce the birth which in my mind is artificially induced based on expert human judgement (nowadays even the medical profession is driven by economics, any human being not being a doctor would feel the decision was based on professional knowledge and not by economics which I hope is true all the time). So my query is would the astrology based on the DOB be still applicable or would nature still plan the future on the natural birth date which nobody would know as the birth was dictated by humans and therefore predictions can be conflicting.
Views from yourself and other members on this may or maynot put my baffling mind to rest.

Regards,

Rockwater
Man can do whatever he wills, but he can never will what he wills.

rockwater

Post by rockwater » 26 Jun 2013

Smacky,
A convincing answer... much appreciated for sharing ur thoughts.

Regards

hari766
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by hari766 » 15 Jul 2018

Longest thread that I have seen in the archives!!!! :D