Celestial Drama in Libra

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
ranjan.75
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Celestial Drama in Libra

Post by ranjan.75 » 27 Dec 2012

deeps wrote:YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...CLEARED THE WORLD LEVEL FINANCE PAPER IN FIRST ATTEMPT.

Running Guru/ Lord Saturn/ Rahu/ Lord Saturn period...TIME TO DISCO!!! 8) :D 8)
Congrats Dear.

regard/ Ranjan.

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 27 Dec 2012

Libran,

Yes, Geminian Jupiter should be good.

Aseem,

Congrats!

Yes, current transits - and also the Mahadasha combination are very good for you.

No need to worry about Rahu Kalam.
Havan Manuals -

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12791&p=124553#p124488

hymns -

1 http://www.vignanam.org/

2 http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11446&start=75#p93038

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 27 Dec 2012

Aseem,

I am very, very glad to hear that you have cleared the paper. I think my tips to you of not having eggs the day before the exam also helped. :)
Last edited by basab14 on 27 Dec 2012, edited 1 time in total.
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

deeps

Post by deeps » 27 Dec 2012

Yellow » Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:08 pm

Aseem,

I am very, very glad to hear that you have cleared the paper. I think my tips to you of not having an egg the day before the exam also helped.
Hahahahahaha...Yeah Man...Thanks for telling me to avoid eggs last night. :lol:

Thankyou Saindhavi ji and Thankyou Ranjan ji :D
Last edited by deeps on 27 Dec 2012, edited 1 time in total.

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 27 Dec 2012

You are welcome, Aseem. :)
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

ap210585
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ap210585 » 27 Dec 2012

Dear Saindhaviji,

Thanks for your feedback. Here are some of my recent life events:

Sep 2009 - Jun 2010: Completed Master's from a foreign country with slight difficulties.

Jun 2010 - Oct 2010: Got hold of an Unpaid Internship in a famous International Investment Bank in India through some contact. But could not convert to Full time Job

Nov 2010 - March 2011: Unpaid Internship at another Financial Institution in India.

April 2011 - Present: Working at a Consulting Firm in India. Although very dissatisfied with my wages but holding on since I am repaying my student debt which should be paid by march 2013.

I am highly desirous of working abroad to make some money in the green years of my life.

On personal front:

5 Oct 2011- 10 Oct 2011: I had got an Interview opportunity from a Foreign Organisation and I made it to the last round and had flown to the foreign country but somehow at the last moment I was rejected after final round.

Dec 2011 - Feb 2012 - Fathers health had been slightly bad. He continues to be slightly unwell as of now too.

I would request your kind guidance.
Last edited by ap210585 on 29 Dec 2012, edited 1 time in total.

tripura
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tripura » 27 Dec 2012

saindhavi ji,
just got back from Germany. We celebrated Christmas in Germany. Had a great time. Its so cold in Europe.
tripura

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 27 Dec 2012

ap210585,

It seems your Lagna chart is giving transit effect. Now, exalted Saturn + Libra Rahu should give good effect from 11th Jan onwards.

You are running Mahadasha of debilitated Jupiter, so the results of this benefic transit will be mediocre. In Fall 2013 when you will begin your classes, Pratyantar of your Lagna Lord Moon will begin, which is exalted in 11th house of gains. So, it should be a benefic period for you.

Rahu should take you towards Management, though you have to keep track of making wrong judgments in career, especially during Rahu periods.

Saturn is malefic and in Sandhi at zero degree in 5th. Hence, Saturn periods may not be good for education and bring anxieties and tensions.

Wear a pearl 4.5 carats set in silver and recite Hanuman Chalisa daily.

Continue to give feedbacks from time to time.

Tripura,

That's nice to know!

Read Gochar Updtes in last 3-4 pages.

Feedbacks -

1 - Whenever Moon is 6th, 8th or 12th from Lagna in my chart, things go very bad for me.

2 - Rahu in Scorpio Sandhi as well as Rahu in Libra Sandhi are going very bad for me - on all fronts.

Any more similar or contrasting experiences are welcome, comparing the time from

5th of Dec to 23rd Dec Vs

from 23rd of Dec to 11th of Jan.
Havan Manuals -

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12791&p=124553#p124488

hymns -

2 http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11446&start=75#p93038

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 27 Dec 2012

Saindhavi wrote:Skp,.
Your husband is getting the effect of exalted Saturn in Lagna/Rashi charts now. His date of proposed movement in new job shows his Rahu in Libra will be good for him as I had predicted for Libra/Capricorn Lagna/Rashi people.

Saindhavi ji,
My husband has taken another position locally here in same company & not taking the distant location job. So, no change of residence. He will be joining new job post feb or later, definitely not in jan.

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 28 Dec 2012

SKP,

I have already said that it's quite obvious that features more than just current transits are bringing about these results in the 2 charts.

I have also said that without a proper knowledge of two charts I can't comment on either your husband's chart or on your chart.

Goachar Update -

Mercury has already crossed over to Sagittarius now. Venus to follow soon, though still a few days left.

Any comparison of the experiences between 5th of Dec-23rd of Dec Vs 23rd of Dec-11th of Jan would be appreciated.
Last edited by Saindhavi on 28 Dec 2012, edited 1 time in total.
Havan Manuals -

hymns -

takla
Contributor
Contributor

Post by takla » 28 Dec 2012

Some minor injuries and some incident of severe backache (yesterday) and more aggressive/frequent headaches since Dec-23.

Hope things improve in coming days, Rahu joining Saturn in Libra (my lagna), I have Taurus moon.
Last edited by takla on 28 Dec 2012, edited 2 times in total.

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 28 Dec 2012

Saindhavi wrote:SKP,
I have already said that it's quite obvious that features more than just current transits are bringing about these results in the 2 charts.
I have also said that without a proper knowledge of two charts I can't comment on either your husband's chart or on your chart.
Saindhavi ji,
I simply gave feedback on the prediction you made earlier (I wasn't aware you were making all comments without considering charts). I thought you are open to feedback on your predictions

krishnendu12das
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by krishnendu12das » 28 Dec 2012

saindhavi ji ,

my friend had got appointed on 27th Dec after union meeting with Regional Director of RBI and i am much relieved because that guilty feeling is gone and happy now .

aseem ji ,

which exam did you clear ?

rathodp
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rathodp » 28 Dec 2012

Looks like one very old relation is coming to an end and I dont want it to happen.

Saindhaviji please suggest some remedies...as the relation started going bad in may/june 2011,can give u more details in PM

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 28 Dec 2012

SKP,

I have not made any predictions for your 2 charts by the way. Rather, I have said get both charts checked as your feedbacks don't match the readings of current transits.

I can't repeat the same thing again and again to you, so I am not going to respond to your comments again.

Rathodp,

Just give birth details for both charts here. You can delete them later.
Havan Manuals -

hymns -

praved
Contributor
Contributor

Post by praved » 28 Dec 2012

Dear saindhaviji,

I would be obliged if you can spare sometime on my present scenario which I am under going. Probably, looks like I created a hurdle for myself. I resigned in July, 2012, in fact a good job. I was not happy with what I was doing and finally put my papers. The R/K transit on the natal R/K did create problems. Pisces moon (my 10th lord too), ashtam sani all compounding more delays. Ketu dasa already started and it is not helping me to concentrate on my core. I am just spending more time the occult off-late Do you think the transit in libra is good for me and would help me get a job sometime soon in 2013. Can you please help to look into my case and tell when can I get a good job ? 6 months passed...nothing is clicking !

Would I land up into something totally different than what I am doing, any change of place from the current?

My details: Date of birth: 18/01/1975 time: 0.15 AM Place - vijayawada

Thanks for your help.
Thanks & Regards,
--Praved

barot
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by barot » 29 Dec 2012

dear saindhaviji,
i got serious probleme with my husband since last 2 years we live sepratly, rahu-mars-venus is going on very shortly i will be moving towards jupiter dasha ,as per my moon chart i am vrishbh lagna and rahu was on my seventh house a house of marraige partner... rahu has now moved to libra in my sixth house , so the current transition is good to improve my current problems or it is because dasha sandhi is going on so changes is expected in jupiter dasha only please guide me
17/09/1984 ,2:00 p.m. vijapur (gujrat) .... my birth details......
thanks in advance

barot
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by barot » 29 Dec 2012

hi saindhaviji,
i got serious probleme with my husband since last 2 years we live sepratly i am in rahu -mars- venus dasha very shortly i will be moving towards jupiter dasha .as per my moon chart i am taurus ascendent rahu was in my seventh house . a house of marraige partener..... but now rahu has been moved to libra in my sixth house so the current transit is good for improving my current situation or as i am in last phase of rahu dasha so things will probably looks up only after jupiter dasha starts . please guide me ,
my birth details.....- 17/09/1984, 2:00 p.m. , vijapur(gujrat).
thanks in advance

manya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by manya » 29 Dec 2012

Feedback-

Stressed out completely....no respite...each day is a struggle on all the fronts.....

I do not think i can take it anymore...

Saw "Life of Pi"...movie i saw after 3 years...brilliant movie...may be because i am also in the same boat...
I am letting go of the thoughts that do not make me strong.

kasgan

Post by kasgan » 29 Dec 2012

Hi Saindhaviji

The transit of rahu in libra with saturn and ketu, how will it affect
Libra moon sign people? Will it add to more mental turmoil?

And tension throughout? Are there any good aspects? My natal rahu is in Libra 6th house itself.

Your insight would help

Regards
Kaushik
A Candle loses nothing by lighting another.

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 29 Dec 2012

Akanksha,

Wait till 11th of Jan - it's not far. It should be better after that.

Watch "Ataa Pataa Laapataa" to lift your mood.

Praved,

You'll have to wait and see whether your Moon chart is giving the effect of transit or your Lagna chart is giving this effect. You left your job because of the malefic influence of Rahu on your mind. But Rahu has been malefic in both of your charts.

As for Mahadasha combination, Ketu is not all that bad for you. Your Mahadasha combination was also not too bad when you left your job.

So, if your situation improves after 11th of Jan, then your Lagna chart is givig effect of current transit and soon after you'll get a new job and you will also rise in this current transit and Mahadasha. However, if situation worsens even after 11th of Jan, then your moon chart is giving transit effect and you'll have to wait for Ketu-Venus or at least Ketu-Ketu-Venus for good times.

One way of knowing about is how your financial situation has been since May 2011. You left your job in July this year, but was your financial situation good before that, or were you losing money or forcefully spending money unexpectedly on things that were not planned?

If the above is the case, then your Lagna chart is giving transit effect and your situation should improve after 11th of Jan.

Kasgan,

If Libra chart is giving the effect of current transit, then Rahu-Saturn in Libra and Ketu in Aries will be good.
Havan Manuals -

hymns -

libran

Post by libran » 29 Dec 2012

Feedback-
Saindhaviji,
Not good since the last 2 weeks. Work is becoming stressful and more so since decemebr 23rd. There are glitches in every task and arguements with work colleagues over silly issues. And i havebeen fairly non controversial and low profile ever since i started this job in May 2011. Even friends seem to be distant. Is it just my imagination, dreading the transit?? I have not expeienced anything postive since early December

kavi74
Contributor
Contributor

Post by kavi74 » 29 Dec 2012

Saindhavi Jee

Really stressed on when the job change will happen.
cant believe someone like me is going through this.
want to know when can i make a change..have reached out to a lot of my ex collaegues ..
hoping for the change..in jan..otherwise migth nt be able to handle this stress and resign..
also with the stuff happening in delhi around women...really scared as i have three daughters,..

on the income tax front..have spoken to my ca...will take some time but hopefully clean the mess in a month or so

kavi74

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 29 Dec 2012

Barot,

You have a Mangalik chart.

Most probably, this is not a transit-related problem, but rather the problem of a Mangalik chart, heightened by Rahu-Moon/Mars Mahadasha combination going on.

Since the problem is inherent in the chart, it is not likely to go away with the changing transits.

I don't believe in Dasha sandhi and it's not the problem in your chart.

Recite Hanuman Chalisa daily and offer Sindur to Lord Hanuman every Tuesday. If possible, fast every Tuesday. Pray to Shiva-Parvati daily.

You may ask someone else also for remedies for Mangalik chart.

Kavi74,

After 11th of Jan all should be well and you should be able to get a new job. Just wait for a few more days.
Havan Manuals -

hymns -

smilingakash

Post by smilingakash » 29 Dec 2012

Hello Saindhavi jee,

Here we see deep analysis of Rahu sandhi in scorpio/libra and Rahu-Saturn conjuction.. Agreed this is a very major transit..

But like Ketu tends to dissociate with materialism we probably have spent less time in discussing less materialistic yet very important aspects of Ketu Sandhi in Taurus and Aries...

We have talked a little on Ketu leaving its grasp on Guru.. Bt what about Ketu in Aries Sandhi...

I think Ketu will also have a significant events in transit and moreover in natal charts where Ketu transiting in Aries may have a major impact..

Kindly shed some generic light on it.