Celestial Drama in Libra

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
manya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Celestial Drama in Libra

Post by manya » 04 Dec 2012

Saindhavi wrote:Skp23,

Don't worry, he can't fight against the LOVA army.

Better still, get him to finance the venture on your behalf. With his money at stake, he can't go haywire. Tell him transits are really good for this kind of business for Libra Ascendant and Capricorn Moon people - and here is one Libra Ascendant and Capricorn Moon speaking. :)

Once he invests money, he will have to be quiet.

I am serious - not joking. 8)
Superb! Thats how to deal with such people...! :-)

I am letting go of the thoughts that do not make me strong.

manya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Saindhavi wrote:Skp,

Before the good times run out - immediately find a place online and calculate the infrastructure costs and get your husband to invest and register the business before he changes his mind. Act fast.

Tripura can handle the TV shows. May be Akankasha can join you in the veg section. I am there for the non-veg section. 8)

I can also give talks about cultural sociology of food on TV.

Then you have to contact others and tell them about it and ask them if they will join.

Some will need work permit to come to the US, for which your husband has to issue offer letters - after he invests the money, since then he will not be able to protest.

Act fast. Transits don't last long.

I am serious - not joking. :D
Yes...I can join Skp for veg section...and also i have good recipes for kids..so u can make a section for kids as well :-)

manya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Saindhavi wrote:Akanksha,

Here is some for you - the 4-5 planets' conjunction in Scorpio is very good for the domestic life as well as for career prospects for Leo, Scorpio and Aquarious Rashis/Lagnas.

(Above is for SKP as well)

So, look at the positive and move forward in life. :)

What are the dates for these 4-5 planets conjunction?

tripura
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tripura » 05 Dec 2012

------
Last edited by tripura on 05 Dec 2012, edited 1 time in total.

RSB
Contributor
Contributor

Post by RSB » 05 Dec 2012

It seems like most of you are located in US. Even i lived there for almost a decade (NYC & CA) and some energy pulled me back to India 3 years ago (started Sat-Ketu dasha in 2009). After knowing my charts now, i feel i do not belong in India as my 4H lord (Sun) is exalted in 12th house (Aries). And i have been struggling professionally and now personally too, i believe that India is not for me. Does anyone know how much money need to be invested in US to get Immigrant Visa? Some say its $500k in sub-urban areas and $1 mill if in metros, etc. Is there a way to invest less money than suggested? Does anyone know a good firm that can help? Please guide. thanks a lot!!

tripura
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

-----

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 05 Dec 2012

Last edited by skp23 on 14 Dec 2012, edited 1 time in total.

tripura
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

-------

RSB
Contributor
Contributor

SKP23 ji,

i totally agree with you as there are no guarantees anywhere in this world. But if i compare my life and sequence of events, i believe i am better off back in States. It is not an easy decision and again, i will be away from my family (my parents) but i would want to settle somewhere peaceful. I, seriously, didn't find it here in India. I never wanted to move back to India but because i was pressurized to come back - So I did! Maybe, i was destined to be back and see the reality (as i felt the world was all nice, while in US). Anyhow, i was thinking of coming through H1B route but i want to set-up my own biz (and am ok with investing some mollah). But if you know any good immigration consultant would be very much appreciated. I think my planets are forming up to bring me back to US and make me work harder, which i am ready for it even during these tough times. Well, first and foremost, i need to finish my case here and leave with free mind. And with such uncertainty, i am not sure when that will happen though. :(

I am actually considering Southern States (even though i enjoy NYC a lot) but its too pricey from the business angle. What do you suggest??

tripura
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

-------

RSB
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Tripura ji,

you are absolutely right - there might be a change in immigration policies within few months. I've heard that recession is almost over and real-estate have stabilized, which of course is good news. All the economic numbers are better than before.. I enjoy real-estate to an extent and would not mind to venture that out too in US. I am a former IB from Wall Street but do not enjoy that rat race anymore. Regarding Europe - it might be difficult as you rightly said with the language situation. Even europe is struggling with countries going bankrupt but soon the situation will be alright and things will brighten up there too. I wouldn't want Spain but again same story there.. As i have 3 planets sitting in 12th house (Aries), i feel and have been told that i would reap benefits from foreign land and would face less hurdles in life (which i strongly believe too). My life has only gotten worse since am back to India.. and that gives me enough validity in my horoscope and destiny. Not sure whats written for me.. but as per Saindhavi ji and other learned members, i am reciting Hanuman Chalisa everyday. So am hopeful to see some better time in the near future..

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 05 Dec 2012

Last edited by skp23 on 14 Dec 2012, edited 1 time in total.

tripura
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tripura » 06 Dec 2012

tripura
Last edited by tripura on 06 Dec 2012, edited 1 time in total.

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 06 Dec 2012

Akanksha,

The period is between 10th and 14th of Dec.

RSB,

Where are Rahu, Jupiter, Saturn and Moon in your chart?

SKP,

Looks like Rahu in Sandhi is operational for both of you in Venus Mahadasha.

It should be good for both of you in the end and I don't think you both will move back permanently to India.

But as I said, you need to get both charts read properly.
Havan Manuals -

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12791&p=124553#p124488

hymns -

1 http://www.vignanam.org/

2 http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11446&start=75#p93038

tripura
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tripura » 06 Dec 2012

Last edited by tripura on 07 Dec 2012, edited 2 times in total.

RSB
Contributor
Contributor

Post by RSB » 06 Dec 2012

Saindhavi ji,

Am a Taurus ascendent and i have:

- Jup in 3rd house (Cancer) in Exaltation.
- Sat & Rahu placed in 4th house (Leo).
- Moon in 6th house (Libra)
- Sun (exalted), Mars (own), and Merc in 12th house in Aries.
- Venus in 11th house (Pisces) in exalted.

Your suggestions are highly appreciated. thanks & rgds.

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 06 Dec 2012

Last edited by skp23 on 10 Dec 2012, edited 1 time in total.

explorings
Donor
Donor

Post by explorings » 06 Dec 2012

skp23 wrote:
Saindhavi wrote:SKP,
Looks like Rahu in Sandhi is operational for both of you in Venus Mahadasha.
It should be good for both of you in the end and I don't think you both will move back permanently to India.
Saindhavi ji,
In my chart, Ra is in nakshatra of Ve, and Ve in nakshatra of Ra. So, I guess I have lot of Ra influence & sudden dramas in life. It was no less than a drama how I came to US initially & this yr in march when my husband kept hiding that he is visiting india while I went back last Dec to India; I got so worried assuming he got lost somewhere so I decided to come to US in his search. and, I found my husband at boarding gate of US flight, & found we had tickets of same day same flight & came together sitting next to each other (though none of us knew that can happen, we both accepted that we are permanently parted). Every time God wanted both to be together & it always happened in weirdest ways. That time, exploring ji had predicted that there was no possibility for me to travel abroad. I still have full faith in her but lost faith in planets; they always fool me.
But since Ra & Ve are friends, I thought they will support each other & ultimately positive.
My green card is still under process & if I will leave country in between, it will be cancelled. That's why I wonder where am I supposed to live actually. Since Ra will be entering my 12H from moon in transit in house of my MD lord, so I am unclear if it will make me move to home country or will confirm to keep out of home country.
My husband had refused to confirm his time of birth so I don't want to check his chart further. It might be be possible that he is bluffing about no job as he seems quite relaxed. If he loose small money/earning he get very restless otherwise.
Skp:

How can your GC be cancelled if your husband is a citizen and considering you already have a provisional GC? If you have been married for over 2 yrs, it should automatically get converted into permanent GC, with or without interview, depends if you got an interview notice from USCIS, which I am guessing you did as per your earlier PM. If you have already received your GC you are free to travel/stay abroad and need to visit US at least once in a year. You can also apply for citizenship 3 yrs after marriage (with or without GC). I also do not understand why you have to leave country if your husband fails to get a job considering he is a citizen, he can always stay here and find another job, he does not have visa restrictions and neither do you.

I had clearly mentioned that short travels are more possible and chance of travel abroad will be in 2013.

You have done Kumbh vivah prior to your second marriage so there is nothing to worry about.

In transit (major transits only):
- LL is exalted and will be joined by Rahu soon.
- Ra/Ke are in 12/6 from moon (rahu is inimical in 12H but ketu's transit is good). From Lagna, Ra/Ke transit is 9/3, which is an extremely beneficial transit.
- Ju in 4H and will soon move to your 5H in May 2013.

Furthermore, you are in mahadasha of YK, Venus

2013 career wise will good, accumulation of wealth may also be possible however losses/expenses due to ill health or hospital related expenses cannot be ruled out. Change in residence is also possible. Professionally it should be a good period. Post May 2013, Ju in 5H will also be good for planning a baby. Rahu will finally leave your moon alone but you still need to wait for exalted saturn's transit to end.

Exalted Sa transit in 12H from debilitated moon causes unnecessary tensions, worries, stress, and losses during first phase of sade sati. You need to recite hanuman chalisa till the end of sade satti. Because saturn is exalted and moon is debilitated, mind and thought process suffer in extreme limits. Please read positive books during the first half of sade satti.

Regards!

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 06 Dec 2012

SKP,

Perhaps both of you can start a clinic having medical and psychiatry wings. Doctors and psychiatrists don't have to wait in line for jobs.

As Explorings explained earlier, your scores are valid and you either should have a license or can get a license to practise easily.

You both can cater to the immigrant community there.

A business venture is possible in Venus Mahadasha, while a job will be tied to your 10th house which is debilitated with 6th Lord of service. So, an independent venture is better for you rather than a job.

RSB,

You are supposed to stay abroad and may face problems if you try to live in India.

This process of going abroad will be accelerated after Rahu-Ketu move out of your 1-7 axis o 11th of Jan.

Just leave India by any legal means and then you can think about immigration rules for doing business.
Havan Manuals -

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12791&p=124553#p124488

hymns -

2 http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11446&start=75#p93038

RSB
Contributor
Contributor

Post by RSB » 06 Dec 2012

Hello Saindhavi ji,

To my surprise - if i was supposed to live in US or outside India then what pulled me back? Also, what kind of problem do you think i can face if i stay back in India? It feels like i have less time to sort everything out as am running out of time - can you please explain in detail the consequence (as per my charts)?
I am currently facing some issues with my marriage, where it lasted only a month out of six months, and now separated. Do you think would it help me if i leave the country? I, literally feel that time is running against me and I should complete all the formalities or live fast.
Can you please tell me when is the best time to apply for a visa to US (as my confidence level is very low to face the consulate authorities)? And do you think i should focus on job or business? I would really appreciate your help in regards. Also, if other learned member would like to comment - please feel free to shower your advice on me. Many thanks. kindest.
Last edited by RSB on 16 Dec 2012, edited 1 time in total.

manya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by manya » 06 Dec 2012

Feedback-

No news on my side....
Same story....Though countdown has begun...one month 5 days to go

tripura
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tripura » 07 Dec 2012

seismic activity seems to be increasing.

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 07 Dec 2012

Last edited by skp23 on 10 Dec 2012, edited 1 time in total.

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 07 Dec 2012

On 12-12-2012, 5 planets will be in Scorpio, with deb. Mo & Ra together, exal. Sa aspecting Ma, though Ju will aspect 5 planet combo will protect & Ve in own sign. Also there is Moola nakshatra in day time. Lot of people are planning to have their child birth on this day due to interesting date but day & planets doesn't seem good.
Any comments ?

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 07 Dec 2012

RSB,

Your Rahu-Ketu axis is malefic in 4-10. Ketu in 10th may create problems in job, while exalted Venus in 11th is good for business.

You are running Saturn Mahadasha and Saturn-Rahu are malefic in 4th, which is the cause behind your marital problems.

Settling abroad may help both profession and domestic happiness. After 18th of December when Mars gets exalted in 9th you can begin your Visa process. After 11th of Jan when Rahu-Ketu move out of 1-7 axis your abroad plans will accelerate.

SKP,

Whether five planets' conjunction in Scorpio is good or bad depends upon Lagna, Rashi, placement of planets on Lagna charts and Mahadasha combination running.

For Libra Lagna it's not great. For Aquarius and Leo Lagnas it's good - this is only a general prediction.

All should give feedback about it.
Havan Manuals -

hymns -