Celestial Drama in Libra

For discussion on the transits (gochara), ashtakavarga system etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
saky79
Contributor
Contributor
Re: Celestial Drama in Libra

Post by saky79 » 03 Dec 2012

by saky79 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:17 am

Hi Saindhaviji..a female friend (Cp Asc) of mine faced lots of problem this year on career and health propective ....she has lost her job (semi govt org,can hav retired easily frm der, left due to internal politics) in feb 2012 and she was jobless for almost 6-7 months...she got a job recently but thats too only to keep her monthly salary going..not a gr8 job wrt to career growth..

Also she recently suffered from Jaundice and was hospitalized...and now she's been detected for herpes..

dob:- 06/10/1980,time:- 03:05 PM, Place:- Mumbai....

current Mars Dasha and Sun AD going on...can you throw some light on the condition considering the current celestial drama??

Regards
Sachin
Saindhavi wrote:,

Sachin/Saky,

Transits are great for her now. But her Rahu Pratyantar seems to have created health problems. Rahu is malefic in her Lagna chart and also in transit. Virgo Saturn had also been aspecting Rahu since last year.

Her career situation will gradually improve especially after 12th of Jan.

Because of taking medications she cannot fast. So, she should get a priest to recite Durga Saptashati for her now and after this, every 2 Navaratris i.e., before Rama Navami and during Durga Puja.

She should also recite Gayatri Mantra 21 time daily, followed by Hanuman Chalisa, Mahamrityunjaya Mantra 21 times and Durga Suktam. She should also feed crows daily and do charity from time to time on a regular basis for poor, handicapped, orphans and menial workers.
hi Saindhaviji,
my friend just called me n said she has god a job n that too the one she wanted with good pay package...is this the effect of Rahu-Ketu Sandhi??

Rgds

krishnendu12das
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by krishnendu12das » 03 Dec 2012

I wonder if Neelkumar's ban has anything to do with his Rahu PD!
what neelkumar got banned from this forum ?

tripura
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tripura » 04 Dec 2012

----
Last edited by tripura on 05 Dec 2012, edited 1 time in total.

howzat
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by howzat » 04 Dec 2012

dear friends here anybody is knowing how to make biscut ah? cream biscut - ginger biscut like that? i am thinking - in this transit - i am getting urging to go to kitchen and do cooking. why like this i dont know. before in gulf i am doing cooking - but after resign job and coming to India - not go to kitchen much. my wife is only cooker. what you know - now in TV master chef ausralia is coming. whole day all all new new dishes is cooking there. may be rahu is doing like this for me. Rahu is TV no - that is why. anybody know ah? biscut recipe? know means please tell ok.

saindhavi madam - which house is kitchen? I am thinking 4H no? 6H is service no? wife is cooker means she is doing service. we can take 6H as cooking house also? kindly guide. also what is combination to be chefs? i am not having any horoscope like this. you have ah any? please share ok.

ok bye.

Patriot
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Patriot » 04 Dec 2012

HI Howat,

How to contact you on PM.

Regards,
Patriot

howzat
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by howzat » 04 Dec 2012

opened see

tripura
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

------

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 04 Dec 2012

A report on transits: http://www.mundaneastro.org/?p=2697

Here's quoting a few lines from the article:

"The Hindu New Moon chart is also suggesting the Female Political Leaders, celebrities can suffer .Politicians and celebrities who have Sun, Moon in Aries, Libra or the Lagna as Aries or Libra will be prone to suffering in case they have malefic dasha running . It is difficult to tabulate all of them, but we can roughly point that Aries, Cancer Libra and Capricorn Asc can have a down fall. The President of America Barack Obama has Capricorn Lagna and is prone to this Conjunction and the Eclipse taking place."
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

Patriot
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Patriot » 04 Dec 2012

Howzatji,

I have sent the details in PM. Please help me through PM only.

Regards & thanks in advance.

tripura
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

-----

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by skp23 » 04 Dec 2012

Saindhavi ji,
I guess you missed my feedback post...anyway

Howzat ji,
I am very good at cooking, can make various regional indian & international dishes very well. If you want I can PM you the recipe for biscuits/cookies, just tell me which type/flavor/ingredients you want to use. I have experience in even weird types like zucchini+chocolate chips & many more.

Even I wonder what planets/combinations makes someone a good chef. I guess Ve as it relates to creativity & such areas. But from 7-8 yrs age, I started cooking, & was quite good, my grandparents used to say that time that I should take it as profession. Even today, my husband says I should think to open a restaurant in US as I cook very tasty food :oops: but I don't want to leave medicine & drugs rather would like to work as doctor again :)

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Skp,

For being a good cook 2nd house/lord and Venus should be good.
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Yellow ji,
My 2H has Ma, 2nd lord is Ju which is deb. in 12H. Ma has aspect on Ve located in 5H but even with opposing planets, in real life I am a good cook. :)

tripura
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

-----

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 04 Dec 2012

Saky,

No it's because of Exalted Saturn in conjunction with Venus and mercury in Libra. She is now drawing energy from exalted Saturn.

Tripura and Howzat,

Cooking is related to Venus. May be Venus in Libra is making you want to cook nice dishes. If Venus is good in your charts, you can go into cooking business.

I know some people who are in cooking business, but don't have their charts. Will try to get.

SKP,

Yes, time is good now for you to get a job.

Perhaps you can tie up with Howzat to start a restaurant business of some kind - I am serious, not joking.

It's possible in Venus Mahadasha when Venus is also good in transit with exalted Saturn and Mercury.

Neelkumar and Aseem can help you with the marketing and Tripura can also join you. If you wish to start a non-veg section, let me know. 8)
Havan Manuals -

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12791&p=124553#p124488

hymns -

1 http://www.vignanam.org/

2 http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11446&start=75#p93038

tripura
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

no i wouldnt go for food business, food spoils quickly,no. I prefer something more intellectual, im helping a friend with a book, we r co-aothoring. I love to cook but cooking as a business would turn me off.
tripura

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

:lol: why not....I will invite all jobless members too to join the group till they get good jobs :) but my condition is that someone from you all have to take responsibility of handling my husband...else in 10-15 days, he will blow off the whole place.

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

:shock: :shock: :shock:
skp23 wrote:Yellow ji,
My 2H has Ma, 2nd lord is Ju which is deb. in 12H. Ma has aspect on Ve located in 5H but even with opposing planets, in real life I am a good cook. :)

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

tripura wrote:no i wouldnt go for food business, food spoils quickly,no
Tripura ji,
Leave this to me, I know several many ways in which forms food can be stored for days without spoiling :)

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Tripura,

You have the combinations in your chart for a good cook, I feel. (2nd house is the house of food, and Venus and Jupiter also signifies it.) I agree with the other things you have said.
tripura wrote:yellowji i hav jupiter insecond house for leo lagna, and venus is second in sagittarius from moon rashi being scorpio, generally my food is very tasty but when im frustrated angry food is not tasty.
one pandit was once telling us that sometimes they go to very rich households for pooja but the bhog is not so tasty, but sometimes in some lower status houses they will love the bhog, it will be so tasty. all in all he said it is bhakti that makes it so flavorful.
Ive noticed it myself food offered to god when consumed will be extra flavorfull than the food left over in the pots, sorry if im going off from the real topic.
i guess thats why they say nobody forgets the mothers food cos it has that extra love.
tripura

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Leave that to Saindhavi ji. :D
skp23 wrote:but my condition is that someone from you all have to take responsibility of handling my husband...else in 10-15 days, he will blow off the whole place.

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Skp23,

Don't worry, he can't fight against the LOVA army.

Better still, get him to finance the venture on your behalf. With his money at stake, he can't go haywire. Tell him transits are really good for this kind of business for Libra Ascendant and Capricorn Moon people - and here is one Libra Ascendant and Capricorn Moon speaking. :)

Once he invests money, he will have to be quiet.

I am serious - not joking. 8)
Havan Manuals -

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12791&p=124553#p124488

hymns -

2 http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11446&start=75#p93038

skp23
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Last edited by skp23 on 10 Dec 2012, edited 1 time in total.

tripura
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

and skp23 will be doctoring the food. :wink: yeah i guess smart people wouldnt let any opportunity to make money pass out of their hands.we should have a show on tv and open a few restaurants, yeah the sky is the limit.
tripura

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Skp,

Before the good times run out - immediately find a place online and calculate the infrastructure costs and get your husband to invest and register the business before he changes his mind. Act fast.

Tripura can handle the TV shows. May be Akankasha can join you in the veg section. I am there for the non-veg section. 8)

I can also give talks about cultural sociology of food on TV.

Then you have to contact others and tell them about it and ask them if they will join.

Some will need work permit to come to the US, for which your husband has to issue offer letters - after he invests the money, since then he will not be able to protest.

Act fast. Transits don't last long.

I am serious - not joking. :D
Havan Manuals -

hymns -